Serpentine

by Darklady

Rated: NC-17 (And I mean it. Think PWP. Or, as I prefer to call it, "character study".)

Fandom: Harry Potter

Slash?: Absolutely!

Pairing: Severus/Voldemort

Timeframe: Should be obvious. Snape's return to Voldemort.

Disclaimer: JKR owns the characters. I own a sick mind. There are laws about getting paid for sex, so - no profit being made. [Yeh - like anyone here was going to send me money. Ha!]

Feedback: Welcome

Archive: WWOMB - of course. Others? Please ask.

Serpentine
by Darklady


Torches flared against the moss-dark stone, whipped to brightness as the swish of black robes stirred the fetid air of the long-sealed chamber. The uneven light flickered off the dozen bone-white masks as the wearers circled slowly around a single unmasked man standing in their center.

"So, Ssseverus Sssnape." The black swathed figure's first word froze them all. "You wisssh to return to my ssservice?"

Snape bowed ever-so-slightly towards the enthroned shape. "No, My Lord."

There was a general gasp from the circle of Death Eaters that surrounded them both. Not so much the influx of air, as the abandonment of any breath at all. Only the two leading figures rested unaltered as Snape continued. "To speak of return would be to confess I had ever left."

"Sso you ssay you did not?" The darkness that was Voldemort sat even taller on his rune-carved throne. "All those yearsss?"

"Master." Snape smiled. At any rate, showed teeth. "What did you ever then ask of me that I did not perform?"

A bold answer. Dangerously so. But the raised hand cast no curses, and when the reptilian voice spoke again it was with an edge of amused affection. "Sseverus. Ever my Ssslitheryn."

Red slit eyes scanned the watchful circle. One black gloved hand spun out. "Away with you!"

In flurry of flashes and pops the Death Eaters were gone. Only Voldemort - and Snape - remained in the night-still chamber.

"Sssso, Sseverus." The Dark Lord stood, sliding over to set one ruined finger on the other man's cheek. "Will you * resssume* your ssservice?"

The touch was ice, but Snape did not flinch. Instead, he shifted his stance so that the long digit came to rest even more familiarly on the vulnerable veins of his neck. "As My Lord desires." If there was a strange stress one that last word? Who was there to hear it but the two who already knew its meaning.

"Ssso be it." Voldemort's hand dropped lower, clutching the folded front of Snape's dark robe. A single pull tore it open.

Snape was naked beneath.

Voldemort knife-slash mouth curled to show the needle point teeth below. A cobra's smile. One scaly arm pointed to the arm of his throne. "Ssserve me."

Snape did not smile - but he obeyed. Moving slowly, he lowered himself over the carved curve of the granite throne.

The Dark Lord stepped up behind the obeisant man, raising the ragged hem of what remained of Snape's old Death Eater robes. Such a delightful display. And so unchanged. Except perhaps in a good way. As a nineteen year old student Severus Snape had been darkly attractive. Now? Offered up as a grown wizard in the fullness of his power? He was... magnificent.

Voldemort hissed, his split tongue flicking impatiently over absent lips. Little chance that such a treasure had gone untapped. The Lords of Light were fools, but such fools as that? No matter. The past could be abandoned when the...future... beckoned so enticingly.

Fitting his knees between the moon-pale thighs, Snape's reclaimed master spread his supplicant still wider. He ran cool hands possessively over the upturned buttocks. "Higher."

With the supple arch of a slim but muscular back the command was obeyed.

Voldemort pulled off one glove.

"Ssweet Sseverus." Reaching past the cloak-tangled arms, Voldemort closed scale-hard fingers around the bent man's swelling cock. "Could that old fool Dumbledore give you this? Could that foolish boy reward you as I will? "

"Well..." Another rebellion, but forgivable as the questioning voice was accompanied by a far more conclusive wiggle of bared backside. Twice forgiven, as even so favored a servant would not dare tease if there was any guilt in the question. It seemed the old fool was a fool indeed.

"Thisss?" His other hand claimed the upturned cheeks, revealing a prize that still might be claimed by one alone. Two lizard-slick fingers slid down the narrow crack,spreading the firm flesh, circling and finally entering the tight entrance. A hard entrance, for while Snape had evidently anticipated his reception, and prepared, it had still more evidently been long years since he had yielded this particular service.

Voldemort saw as much. This time his smile a was wide and - had any been positioned to see it - terrifying. Lizard teeth are not mean to be revealed. But the emotion behind the expression was sincere, and matched by a sudden gentleness in touch. Where once the fingers had merely probed, now they stroked as well. So faithful a servant indeed deserved reward.

Snape thrust back, driving the digits knuckle deep within his hot passage. "Oh." He matched the move with a shuddering breath as the fingers spread and twisted within him. "I hope not."

"Thisss?" Voldemort let one long nail scrape ever so slightly over the soft bump inside, reveling in the gasp his touch drew forth. Faithful and true. Such a one must indeed be made welcome.

"Or thisss?" Voldemort rested the head of his serpentine cock teasingly against the puckered opening.

"Oh yes. I mean...no." Snape jerked, gasping a bit as the flared head slowly eased its way past the dense ring of muscle. "I mean.... ooh... m... Mordred ....yes.˛

His master pressed another brittle inch into the tight passage. "Isss thiss what you sseek?"

Snape lunged fiercely back, striving to claim still more of the impaling organ. It had been so long. The conquest was fire. Knife-blade. But.... "More." he pleaded. "Harder."

"Like thisss?" Voldemort pulled back, almost out, then sank balls-deep into the tight heat of the narrow passage.

"Oh yes...master...please.." Snape's speech vanished into a moan as the shockingly strong body behind him drove again and again, scraping the bent man's bare hard nipples against the harsh stone with every pounding stroke.

Pulling back until almost gone, then driving deep until the slap of balls on balls sounded against his ass, the near-demon fucking him entered his claim on Snapešs receptive body. Each thrust sent the Potion Master's cock into the snake-palmed hand before him, each withdrawal drew his ass back in quest of further possession.

Trapped between the two sensations, no petty discomfort could prevail against the overwhelming need for release. Driven - taken -possessed - Severus Snape sobbed his pleasure as wave after wave of seed was drawn from his aching balls. Finally, wet and spent, Snape collapsed utterly. He could do no more then gasp and accept as the icy rush of fluid flooded him deeply.

There was a long silence, broken only by a hiss and the gasp of shattered breaths.

Snape knew he should move. That he must move. But not now. Not when pain and memory shackled his limbs.

"My sssweet ssserpent." Voldemort pulled the exhausted man to his feet. "I accccept you into my ssservice."

*FINIS*
©KR 2002
~TR~*~SS~*~TR~*~SS~*~TR~*~SS~