Rape Of The Seeker

By Laguna

Laguna@oldcrows.net

Fandom: Harry Potter

Pairings: Harry/Draco eventually.

Ratings: R

Disclaimer: J.K. Rowling owns them. Not me.

Warnings: Contains a gang rape which is not described.


Rape of the Seeker
By Laguna


Harry Potter's fingers touched the Snitch, but it sped foward. He gritted his teeth, put on a burst of speed and heard the roar of the crowd as his fingers closed around it, waving it triumphantly as he sped back to his teammates.

The Slytherin team was enraged. They had been so close to the Quidditch Cup, but had failed because once again, their seeker, Draco Malfoy, had been distracted.

As the crowd erupted in applause for Harry, their eyes on the Gryffindors, nobody noticed the predatory way the Slytherin team was eyeing their own seeker. Nary a soul saw them tear the uniform from his body, as their captain declared he was no longer fit to wear it. And nobody hear Draco's anguished scream as they swarmed over him, and forced him to the ground.

"And the crowd is going wild over that beautiful catch by Harry Potter," Lee Jordan announced. "The other houses seem to be celebrating, too. The Slytherins seem to be finishing up a cele... Dear Lord in Heaven, I think they just killed their own seeker."

-Part 2-

Upon hearing Lee's words, Madam Hooch broke away from the Gryffindor celebration and hurried over to the where Draco now lie, naked and unconscious.

Casting an amplification spell on the air before her, she spoke. "Madam Pomfrey, Professor Snape, Professor Dumbledore. Come here at once."

The celebration quickly died down as people's attention began to drift from the victorious Gryffindors to the horribly beaten Slytherin Seeker.

Harry, who'd been basking in his triumph, felt the sudden change in the air around him.

Madam Pomfrey was placing Draco on a floating stretcher. Harry couldn't hear her, but it look as though she were speaking words of comfort.

Snape, furious at himself for not noticing the attack, was even more enraged at the Slytherin team for committing it. He cast an amplification spell, then spoke with an anger so vehement, that not a single person dared to speak while he was delivering his tirade.

"I have *never* been so sickened or disgusted in my entire life," he told them. "Every last one of you should be ashamed. Your actions have not only caused great harm to your seeker, but to the reputation of the game of Quidditch. You are no longer welcome in Slytherin."

"Well, ladies and gentleman," Lee said, once he was sure Snape was finished. "It looks like Professor Snape has just ejected Slytherin's Quidditch team from Slytherin. Draco Malfoy, Slytherin's seeker, has been taken to Madam Pomfrey's office. At this time the extent of his injureis remains unknown. But it looked to me like he got hit with a beater stick once or twice."

Professor Dumbledore stood by Draco's stretcher. "Draco," he said, gently, as . "Everything is going to be fine."

Crabbe or Goyle must have notified Lucius Malfoy because he flew onto the field quite suddenly, his eyes filled with absolute hatred so vehement, it would have made Voldemort himself cringe.

With a wave of his wand, he apparated them to some other location.

"Lucius," Dumbledore told him, "bring them back Let your son face his enemies in court."

"Very well." Lucius nodded.

A moment later, the Slytherin team was back. They were soaked in a noxious liquid, and they stank horribly.

Dumbledore cast a cleaning spell upon them for the sake of the crowd and his own nose. Lucius, he realized, had apparated his son's attackers into a muggle sewage tank.

-Part 3-

Lucius looked down at Draco, then at the Slytherins who had just attacked him. Taking a deep breath, he looked at the old wizard. "Get your sorting hat," he told him. "I don't want my son in Slytherin anymore. I no longer respect that House. No offense to Professor Snape."

"None taken," Snape muttered. "I will stay as Potions Master, sir, but," he tore the insignia from his robes and flung it upon the ground. "I resign as of now as the Head of Slytherin House."

"Hat," Dumbledore summoned. "Sorting hat!!"

Fawkes flew to him, the sorting hat in the phoenix's mouth.

"My my," the hat said as Fawkes handed it to Dumbledore. "Where am I exactly?"

"This is the Quidditch field," Dumbledore told him.

"Is it, now, it is," the hat mused. "And what, may I ask, am I doing here?"

"We're moving a student to a new house," Dumbledore explained. "Lucius Malfoy no longer wishes Draco to remain in Slytherin, nor do I. Therefore, he must be re-assigned to a new House."

"The Malfoys have always been best suited to Slytherin," the hat sulked. "But," it added, "I'll see what I can do."

Draco looked up from the stretcher, his eyes settling upon Harry Potter. He felt anger, Harry's victory having turned the eyes that should have been witnessing his shame away from the crime of his attackers. But he also could see the pity and sympathy in Harry's eyes. He smiled, tiredly, taking comfort in his enemy's compassion. "Maybe we don't need to be enemies anymore," he whispered as he passed out.

The hat must have agreed with this because without missing a beat it announced "GRYFFINDOR!"

-Part 4-

Lucius Malfoy stormed into the hospital wing, his eyes blazing with fury. "Draco," he snarled. He was staggering and smelled of drink.

Harry, who was sitting by his fellow Gryffindor, realized the man had probably been drinking since he'd left the hospital wing a couple hours ago.

"He's fine,"

"Worthless whore," Lucius slurred. "Didn't even put up a fight, did you, boy? Just let 'em have you." He raised his hand to slap Draco.

"PETRIFICUS TOTALUS!" Madam Pomfrey caught Lucius with a floating spell as he fell and placed him upon another bed. "Now, I suggest you sleep it off, Mr. Malfoy."

END PART 4
(...tbc...)