Title : NOT EVEN THEN

Author : LIZ

Email for feedback : ladyluckretired@hotmail.com

Fandom: Harry Potter

Pairing: Harry/Draco

Rating: G

Summary : Draco plays the submissive

Warnings

Disclaimer : The characters are Jo Rowling's and were not an attempt by myself to infringe on copyright. I'm just playing with characters like they were wanton Barbie Dolls.



NOT EVEN THEN

by LIZ


Harry wore Draco like an accessory, a trinket to be tucked away in his pocket and admired, fondled, and spoken to in the privacy of his dorm room, on sheets of scarlet and gold when the sun was high in the sky and the Gryffindors were at Hogsmeade. Draco, a pale boy for such dark colors as he wore, let him do this. He stretched languidly out onto a soft Hogwarts mattress and let Harry have his way with him, holding onto touches, tastes, and sounds in the far recesses of his mind. Privately, he began to love Harry Potter, began to make love to Harry Potter in a manner that transcended the sweaty boy trysts in Harry's dorm room. Harry resented him for it.

"You're doing it again." Harry was accusing, assaulting the ivory skin of Draco's thigh, bruising tender Slytherin flesh.

"Mmm... doing what?" Draco opened his eyes and looked down, tousled black hair brushing against his stirring sex. Wet, painful bites turned casual silver eyes into a stormy gray, heavy with lust and the kindling of love stirring down in the depths of his heart.

"Being submissive," Harry said, words rushing in breaks of hot breath against the now-sensitive skin of Draco's leg.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Draco lied, sneering as best he could at Harry, given his slightly altered state. He loved nothing more than letting Harry rake him over, abusing him with kisses and flicks of a hot, probing tongue.

Harry pulled away, sitting back on his feet. Draco's thighs were left frighteningly lonely. "Yes, you do. And I wish you wouldn't do this, Malfoy. I come up here to get off and instead you nearly give me blue balls just so you can pretend you like this. Stop. Really."

"I'm not pretending anything, Potter. When did this become all about you?" Draco's eyes cleared, became silver slits in a way that was truly Malfoy. Harry's blood boiled, seeing him like this.

"Me?! I'm doing you a favor, toting you around and fucking you when you want it. Do you think I like sleeping with the enemy, Malfoy? Is it a big game to you where you can be submissive and pretend I'm taking advantage of you? Get out. Just, just go. I don't need you soiling my bed with this shit." Harry turned away, cheeks flushed in anger. He was becoming impractical and he
could feel it with each of the words that slipped past his swollen lips.

"I don't believe you, Potter. Not a single word of it." Draco snatched his robes up off the cold stone floor. "I followed you like a puppy because you wanted me to, and I left that mudblood Granger and that poor rat Weasley alone because it hurt your feelings. I even withdrew my accusations against Hagrid, and if you can't see why I do these things then you're blind". Draco
was now fully dressed and livid. "It's not just a quick fuck to me, and apparently it is to you. So now I'm going to do you a favor, and I'm going to go back down to the dungeons where I belong, and let you stay up in your tower where you belong, and I'm going to pretend this never happened. And you're going to do the same. And we won't ever speak of this, not even after
I've married Parvati and you've become some rich fucking bastard writing 'Magic for Dummies' and 'My Encounter with the Dark Lord' and teach Defence Against The Dark Arts here at Hogwarts. Not even then."

Harry fastened the buttons to his pants and looked up. "Fine! And if you tell your little daddy about this, Malfoy, I swear to Merlin..."

"Don't think you'd be so lucky as to even fall upon my father's ears. You're nothing to me, Potter. This never happened. You stay on your side, and I'll stay on mine. I'll fucking show you what submissive is." Draco stormed out of the room, ivory and ebony. There was a faint murmur of surprise out of the common room when he passed through, and then quiet. Harry looked out at the Quidditch field and sighed.

'Good job, Harry. Stab a stick in a hornet's nest. Now Malfoy hates you, and he'll put in even harsher charges on Hagrid, probably get the half-giant fired, and he'll take up the old ways of picking on Ron and Hermione while he's at it. Was it this important to you to make him independent again? Did you miss his sneers and jeers that much? If you weren't so fucking concerned for him, then you could have cared more about what you felt. You may have just saved him from getting caught and killed for being with you, but was it worth it? When Voldemort is defeated and Draco doesn't have to pick a side anymore, will you still want him back? You can't have him then, he said so himself. Not even then.'

Harry turned over onto his bed, smelling Draco on the bed sheets and it broke his heart. All of this to save Draco from what the world would think and what his father would do, and now he had no one. He'd never feel so loved, so close to someone, as he had with Draco. Not surrounded by admirers in the Leaky Cauldron, not playing Quidditch with Ron at the Burrow against Fred and George, not reading up on potions with Hermione, not talking with Dumbledore. Not even then.

end