Mirror Dancing

Author: NeoMalfoy

neomalfoy@yahoo.ca

Rating: NC-17

Fandom Harry Potter

Pairing: Harry Potter/Harry Potter

Disclaimer: Despite my repeated wishing upon that star they're still not mine, and I still work midnites.... OH WOAH IS ME....

Notes: this may be very hard to follow but I had to do it I had an attack of the MUTANT KILLER NINJA PLOT BUNNIES!!!!! I’m not sure if I used the Super-Ego in the correct context. I'm no physic major here please allow this bit of dramatic licensing.

 

Mirror Dancing
by NeoMalfoy


Harry Potter jolted back as a hand reached from the mirror parting the silver glass. Unfortunately the young man was unable to get away as the hand seized a hand full of his cloak, "let go!" cried Harry at the emerging form and began to claw at the hand that was entwined in his robes.

Suddenly a face emerged from the liquid surface of the mirror. A face that wore round spectacles and a lightning shaped scar upon it's forehead. The Harry Potter that had been staring into the mirror a moment ago stopped struggling and gasped, "You're me!"

"Gee Chuckles, who'd you expect?" sighed the mirror image, "the Pillsbury Dough-boy?"

"Uh-uh-uh..." was all that Harry could manage to say, his mouth hanging open.

"Close your mouth sweetie, or put it to good use," the mirror Harry smirked and walked over to the other and placing a hand under his jaw snapped it shut.

"You're not me," Harry finally managed.

"Oh no?" his mirror-self giggled, "last night after lights out remember what we were doing behind closed curtains?"

Harry stared wide-eyed and white-skinned at... himself.

"Yep..." the other smiled, "and who was it that was running though our mind?"

Harry turned pink and began to shake his head.

"Don't remember...? Well let's refresh your memory, blond hair, pointed face, nice firm ass..."

"I was NOT thinking about Malfoy!" Yelled Harry outraged.

"Malfoy...? Did I say Malfoy? Noooooo..... but we did seem to be moaning his name allot last night," answered the other Harry.

At this Harry launched himself at, himself. Two sets of glasses went flying, Harry's image grabbed Harry's wrists that were attached to hands intent on wrapping themselves around his neck. After several moments of struggling with himself he gave up and rolled off. Harry reached for his glasses and putting them back on he lifted himself off the floor and dusted his robes off. "You can't possibly be me I'd never think what you've just been saying."

"Oh get off your high horse you highness! I'm what they call your super Ego, I'm all those deeply hidden thoughts that run around in the back of you skull, " he explained. " I'm those thoughts about how hot Malfoy's ass really is, about what our mouth would like to do to Ron's tight basket."

" I NEVER thought that about Ron! NEVER!" gasped Harry, "he's like a brother."

"Okay I was teasing there, but you have to admit some times our imagination comes up with some interesting thoughts on the twins," Winked the super-ego.

"That can't be help I mean look at how close they are to each othe..." Harry stopped midsentence, " What am I saying I meant, fuck you!"

"Gladly."

"Huh?" asked Harry.

"Just what you said 'fuck you' I'd love to," the other answered.

Harry snapped his fingers, " Now I get it I hit my head. I fell backing away from the mirror and now I'm dreaming," he rationalized.

Harry's other self was now face to face with himself and had his lips inches from his double, "Whatever gets you though," he breathed.

Harry felt his mirror image place his lips to his own and for the slightest moment he hesitated thinking of the Freudian images this must conjure up. Then the only thing that could come to mind was the persistent tongue probing his lips for entry and the hand upon his chest. //Oh Fuck It// he thought and opened his mouth. Tongues entwined wrestling yet neither seeking to dominate. After half an hour of blind groping and tongue play the mirrors broke.

"Oh, man am I a good kisser," panted Harry.

"Glad we think so," Agreed his image,

They began to undress themselves as each item of clothing came of both Harry's explored each others body using their hands and mouths. Each tasting the bitterness of the salt and musk of the other. Harry never would have imagined that he would be losing his virginity to a mirror image of himself. Then he considered it, who better to make love to then ones self. He gasped as he felt a hand reach down and begin to caress the precum covered head of his unsheathed cock, feeling the thumb running rapidly back and forth he began to moan uncontrollably, never had his own hands done such a fine job of working his cock over. He reached up and grabbed a fist full of unruly black hair and began to pull the others head to his own. With the hand manipulating his penis and his mouth full of tongue he felt himself reaching Nirvana. Losing control of his legs he collapsed unceremoniously to the stone floor his mirror soon joined him burring his face deep
between his selves legs sucking his balls into his mouth in one swift swallow, he began to roll them over his tongue. Harry felt the warm moisture of the mouth now surrounding his sac and his toes began to curl.

"Oh. Harry." He swallowed his words feeling slightly silly calling out his own name.

Harry arched his back and began to writhe about the floor with the mouth still caressing his ball and a hand resumed it's earlier ministrations on the other boys cock. Harry became more vocal as things progressed. Wanting to feel his Mirrors manhood he began to move his body into a sixty nine position. He now was staring at his cock in all it's uncut glory. Taking his mirrors lead he began to caress the shinning head thus evoking the same response he had earlier. Wanting more he then began to swirl his tongue over that same head. His mirror now did the same feeling the tongue on his cock Harry lunged forward swallowing the cock whole. The Taste was incredible there was no comparison. He felt his climax coming and released himself into his partners mouth with a low guttural moan. After he had finished his mirror positioned himself above Harry and began to face fuck his counter. His smooth ball sac slapping him in the chin Harry opened his eyes and saw a flawless ass with a tiny pink bud of a hole. His hand reached up am began to caress a finger over the hole .

Without really knowing what he was doing Harry slipped that finger into his mouth coating it with saliva and then pressed it against his mirrors hole watching it slowly move in and out. he felt a stir once again in his groin. He heard he partner moan in pleasure as his fingers worked over the area. His finger passed a slight bump with in the other boy and the other plunged his cock further into the boy's mouth and began to gasp at the shear ecstasy that held. Harry went back to this spot and began caressing it, his partner plunging further into his mouth.

Harry could see his partners balls tightening and began to brace himself for the flow that would soon erupt from the plunging cock. He began to swallow every wave of salty goodness that was sent scorching into his mouth. As his mirror pulled out of his mouth a small drop of cum was left on Harry's swollen lips which he shared in the form of a kiss with himself.

After a moment to recover both boys began to dress. The mirror image began to climb back into the mirror the glass rippling as a hand began to push its way back though.

"Don't go!" Cried Harry.

"But, don't you see, I have to." replied the other almost fully in the mirror now.

"But..." Said Harry quickly, approaching the glass.

"But what Harry? I have to go don't you see that? How would we explain this, the two of us... What we just did?" Asked the image from behind the glass.

"...Right..." He said, with a tear. "I'm always right." His image raised a hand to the inside of the mirror Harry mirrored this their hands touching though the glass.

Harry turned to leave sliding his hand over the cool surface, when he felt warm fingers gasp his hand. He turned to look at the reemerging face, their lips pressing together again. Then the face was back in the mirror, "That does not mean we can't be together. I'll be right in here," He said gesturing at the mirror and room.

With a final wink from the mirror Harry turned and left the room closing the door on the mirror were his image still stood. It pressed it's finger tips to the glass once again and then to his lips and
smiled fading from the glass.



The Potter Slash Archive
http://psa.shadow-wrapped.net/