Mine

by Skye

BeckyHoadley@hotmail.com

URL: http://adultfan.nexcess.net/aff/authors.php?no=1722

Fandom: Harry Potter

Warning: Bestiality. Dubious consent.

Pairing: Remus/Sirius (7th year) (or rather Sirius/moony)

Written for the smut_challenge scenario: Remus reaches the end of his tether when he sees Sirius shamelessly flirting with one too many people, and decides to remind Sirius who he belongs to.

Words to Use:
*abjure: to promise or swear to give up
*nascent: coming into existence/emerging

Mine

by Skye


Sirius cursed under his breath, trotting along the passage into the shrieking shack and tugging at his tie. He was late.... His date with Frank had gone better than he'd expected. He'd been pleasantly surprised that he wasn't quite the shrinking violet he'd expected. Still he was late and while it wasn't really something he felt too bad about he should hurry or Moony'd gnaw himself to bits and trash the place before he got there.

James and Peter both had 'prior engagements', James' engagement being Lily Evans and Peter's being in the kitchens and with a plate of muffins, and had already bowed out of the evening.

He walked into the room transforming to a large black dog at the last moment. He wasn't worried about the Wolf attacking him, more that he was simply in a hurry to get on with the night. He'd spent so much time with Remus, and Moony, that the scent of dog and man was as easily recognizable to the animal as it was to the man.

When he nosed the door open and padded into the room, tail wagging, he could not have been more surprised when the wolfs head turned slowly toward him and his hackles raised. He whined in confusion, having absolutely no idea what was going on and chuffed air out his nose in question.

Moony however not only was not calming down. He was growling and still pacing toward him. He didn't understand the confusion and could only assume that the animal wasn't recognizing him. He dropped onto his back and found himself almost hypnotized by the nascent violence promised in the massive animal's amber eyes.

When hot breath wafted across his throat and jaws closed over his throat he melted back to human, concentration necessary to maintain the animagus form lost in the flash of terror. He was surprised when rather than biting and ripping his throat out with those amazing teeth and jaws Moony, still growling softly and continuously, began to nose and lick at his face and throat.

That surprise grew to something like stunned astonishment when the Wolf nosed at his crotch p purposefully and took the fabric of the cloth in his teeth and ripped. The sound of fabric tearing shook him from his stunned and frightened immobility and he started upright and backed away. The motion earned him a loud warning growl and bared teeth and he settled back down under the animal.

Moony placed a clawed foot on his stomach, holding him in place as he nosed at Sirius' flaccid cock and then with a snort of clear disapproval began to lick it with a warm, wet, and slightly rough tongue. Sirius closed his eyes tightly and tried to ignore that he was responding to this...

They flew back open when Moony left his nose erect cock and nosed under his heavy balls and began to lick at his ass, tongue sliding between his cheeks finding the puckered entrance to his body, snorting and snuffling about as though determined to...

...to clean all traces of another man from him.

In that flash he understood. Moony could smell Frank on him and in him. Not, he thought with a yelp as the lupin's tongue slid past the ring of muscle and into his body, wet and warm and slick and so, so, much better than a human tongue because Moony's seemed endlessly long, pushing into him and past his prostate over and over as he coaxed Sirius further open.

"Oh Sweet Merlin," he groaned, his cock hard and throbbing against his stomach. He couldn't believe he was getting off on this, but he really didn't care either.

That seemed to trigger something and the Wolf pulled back and looked at him intently and backed away to nudge his arm. Sirius started to sit up, confused and even vaguely disappointed. Apparently that wasn't what Moony wanted, because he got another growl, this one as frustrate as anything.

"What?" He asked almost plaintively, painfully aroused as he glanced over at the silver beast who was his friend and lover. Moony looked decidedly amused and turned his head around toward his own back and

Sirius followed his gaze and landed on the pink tip of his cock emerging from its. furry sheath.

"You're not serious."

Another growl, this time accompanied by a snarl that let him know just how serious Moony was, and that this was not, no matter how similar the eyes, Remus. Sirius froze for another moment and acquiesced, abjuring ever touching another human being again, and rolled onto his hands and knees.

He could feel hot breath across the back of his neck and locked his elbows to stay upright, muscles tight with the vunurabality and unease of this position and yet.. his erection hadn't so much as faltered. Strong forelegs wrapped around his waist and he could feel the wolf positioning itself, thrusting and sliding about a bit and then...

...sliding into his spit slick entrance. It wasn't particularly thick, at least by human standards but it most certainly was hard, and almost pointed. He felt like he'd been stabbed and tears sprang into his eyes. This was not making love or even remotely human.

This was primal and feirce and fast and brutal. Moony was reclaiming his mate as he slammed into Sirius' body over and over, cock pulsing. Sirius could feel the cock expanding inside him, swelling. He was ceaselessly grateful that the knot never made it inside to begin with, but he could feel it pressed against him with each thrust.

Moony became more frantic and Sirius groaned and pushed back against him. It hurt like hell and the claws digging into his stomach wasn't aiding the situation but the foreign pressure of the pointed animal cock stabbing into his prostate with every thrust, the feel of warm fur against his thighs and back, and the sheer speed and power of the assault sent him careening into climax as mindless and primal as the animal who was fucking him.

Come spattered over the wolfs forelegs, Sirius chest, his face, the dusty floor and he was immediately flooded by what felt like gallons of boiling hot come, Moony buried in him and motionless until the last tremor passed the he dismounted and eyed Sirius again with lazy, sated pleasure.

The damn animal definitely looked smug as he sniffed at his Mate's battered ass and then walked to settle himself beneath a window, chin on the sill and waited for dawn.

END