Title: Lessons Part 1: History of magic

Author: Alanis -

misty_Alanis@hotmail.com *grin*

Fandom: Harry Potter

Pairing" Harry/Draco

Rating: NC-17

Genre: Fluff/humor/PWP

Summary: I’m starting a Lessons series. Harry and Draco are in the classroom. What can they possibly be doing =)? *eg* Short and sexy. Sequel upcoming.

Disclaimer: I can’t make them mine. Nope. So I just use them for getting myself off.

 

History of Magic.

By Alanis

Harry felt a hand on his knee.

He turned in shock to see a seductive smile of the blond boy near him.

Could he ever think that he would get so turned on from a slight momentary glance and a little touch of that angel sitting next to him? At least, this was an amazing thing to do. The told hand was moving up towards his groin. Harry’s cock twitched and hardened as a pleasant shiver followed the tender movements.

Slender fingers traveled up and down his inner thigh, and then suddenly grabbed the whole of Harry’s cock through the fabric of his jeans and the boy jumped on his place.

Being paired up with Draco has already become a tradition of the Hogwarts teachers since about fifth year. Though he has understood the advantages just recently, after his first interlude with Draco on detention... Like now, on the draining and boring History of Magic lesson Draco seemed to prefer doing something a lot more interesting than sleeping, like other students did.

Draco, stroking Harry’s dick through the material, raised his eyes at Harry, who was unable to relax as he heard the ghost-teacher’s boringly fascinating voice. Everyone else, even Hermione, seemed to lay down onto the desks, sleeping, or daydreaming.

Draco took a quill from Harry’s case and, watching Harry with a sly, mischievous smile on his face, dropped it on the floor right under their desk. Draco slid down to reach it, and found himself between Harry’s unconsciously parted legs.

He slowly unzipped Harry’s fly and stroked his stomach, asking him to relax and give into the providing pleasure. Harry obeyed and breathed in, shivering from the sudden sensation of soft fingers on his bare flesh.

He put his finger in his mouth in order to escape moaning aloud when Draco’s hot mouth covered his cock, licked the head with his tongue, hand stroking his balls gently.

Glorious, Harry thought before closing his eyes and entering another row of Nirvana, unable to bear the slowlyness of erotic movements.

"Draco, please," he whispered under his breath, as low as he could so the teacher wouldn’t hear him... if professor Binns ever heard anything other then historical facts.

"Draco..." breathing heavily, Harry half-moaned, half-whispered. The blond was inoffensively teasing, but finally resumed sucking, and finally swallowed the whole of him, by this time Harry was as hard as a rock, all feelings concentrated in his most erotic zone.

Draco sucked on, and in seconds Harry was pushing himself roughly into the wet surface of Draco’s mouth, his balls tightening with every movement. He took a hold of Draco’s hair and pulled his head closer, fucking his throat...

"Oh Drac... GOD!" he half-shouted out, coming into his lover’s mouth, forgetting about where and when he was.

Draco licked the remnants of his fluids and quickly zipped Harry’s jeans up. The whole class started to wake up as Harry, still out of breath, was sitting, eyes closed, and Draco with a cunning smile on his lips, got from under the table.

"What’s the matter, Draco?"

"Sorry, professor Binns, I dropped my quill."

~Fin~