Kitchen Encounter

By EscagirlUK

EscagirlUK@AOL.com

Fandom: Harry Potter

Rating: NC-17

Pairing: Harry/Draco

Disclaimer: Harry Potter and all associated characters belong to Joanne K Rowling.


Kitchen Encounter
By EscagirlUK
*****


Draco Malfoy ran a hand through his shoulder-length silvery-blonde hair as he undid the fastening of his cloak and hung it up and kicked off his boots. It had been a hard day at the Ministry. He couldn't believe they were still cleaning up after the mess made by Voldemort before Harry and he had killed him 3 years ago, when they were 16. Draco smiled softly as he felt a burble of happiness flit through the soulbond he shared with Harry. His lover was VERY happy about something.

He followed the bond to the kitchen after checking that something was in a pocket of his robes. Harry was making something. He winced, knowing that whatever Harry made was bound to taste weird - the raven-haired youth had started making all sorts of weird foods a few months after they had moved in together. Draco had to admit that the banana & blueberry pancakes and chocolate chip omelettes hadn't been all that bad… The gooseberry & ice cream desert they'd never eaten, as it had ended up used as lubricant, therefore destroying any possibility of either of them EVER being able to eat the frozen cream again. The chocolate and mint pudding had been divine - it had tasted kind of like Mint Matchmakers (the normal kind, not the white chocolate kind, though why anybody would put white chocolate on mint matchmakers was beyond him). And he had Sirius to thank for Harry's brilliant idea of asparagus & strawberry milkshake, which had just tasted kinda funky. Then there was the spinach & lime debacle that had had Draco puking his guts out for a week, even with the healing potions Madam Pomfrey had given him.

"All right," Draco said, "what are you making?"

Harry looked up, face brightening even more as he saw his lover.

"Tomato and chocolate sauce!" he said.

"What?!" Draco asked, staring at Harry in horror. "Tomato? And chocolate?!"

"Uh-huh!" Harry nodded emphatically. "Fried tomato covered in chocolate sauce."

Draco groaned.

"Oh, God," he muttered. "Where the Hell did you get the idea for that? It sounds disgusting!" Harry pouted, sending a jolt of desire straight to Draco's groin. Draco groaned mentally. 'Never fails,' the blonde thought.

"But, Draco!" he said.

"'But, Draco' nothing!" said Draco. "Fried tomato and chocolate sauce? What were you thinking?" Draco's silver eyes glittered, and he leaned closer to his boyfriend. "Besides, I can think of something better to use chocolate sauce for, can't you?" He grinned lecherously, watching as Harry's pupils dilated and the Seeker licked his lips, sending another bolt of desire through Draco.

"Wha....I.... Oh, God...."

Draco grinned triumphantly as he swooped down and took Harry's lips in a bruising kiss. Slowly he gentled it, nibbling on those oh-so-soft lips before brushing his tongue against them to soothe the slight pain and to ask for entrance. Harry's mouth opened with a low groan, and Draco slid his tongue between those parted lips to tangle with Harry's tongue. Harry's hands threaded through his white-blonde hair, tightening their hold on Draco's head when 1 of his hands reached under Harry's T-shirt (Harry never wore robes inside the house) to tease a nipple.

When Draco pulled back Harry was panting and his green eyes were glazed. Draco smiled smugly and reached into his robe pocket, pulling out a small box of dragonwood (which was named so because it was as strong as a dragon's scales). Draco dropped to 1 knee, holding out the box.

"Harry Potter, The Boy Who Lived, co-destroyer of Voldemort, the greatest Seeker the wizarding world has seen and the Heir of Godric Gryffindor, will you give me your hand in marriage?"

It took a few minutes for what Draco had said to filter through the haze of desire surrounding Harry. When it did he blinked, then threw himself at the Slytherin. Draco let out an undignified squawk, the box tumbling from his fingers and to the floor a few feet away.

Harry took the opportunity to strip the surprised Slytherin of his robe and latched his mouth to the smooth column of Draco's throat, sucking gently before moving to the arch between the neck and shoulder. He bit down hard before soothing the bite with small cat-like sweeps of his tongue.

Draco groaned as Harry began to suck, pressing his hips against the Gryffindor's, feeling a hardness press against his leg that answered his own.

Harry pulled back to survey his work and nodded at the dark purple-red mark before pulling off Draco's blue T-shirt, then his own green one. He grinned, before leaning down and lapping at a rosy nipple. He laved the nipple with wide sweeps of his tongue, smiling when he felt hand in his hair. Harry took the small bit of flesh between his teeth and tugged on it none-too-gently, before soothing the small hurt.

Before he could move to the other nipple the hands in his hair tightened their grip and he was pulled up for another bruising kiss. While they kissed, Harry's fingers worked at Draco's jeans, undoing the button and pulling down the zipper. Then he reached in to grasp Draco's hard length.

Draco broke the kiss with a groan, hips bucking. Harry laughed softly, his hand gently caressing Draco's throbbing cock. His unoccupied hand started tugging down Draco's jeans, aided by Draco as the blonde regained enough wits to help. Once Draco's jeans and boxers lay puddled around his feet, he stepped out of them, kicking them towards their other clothes.

"Lay down on the floor, love," said Harry softly.

"Yes, master," said Draco snidely. Harry hit Draco on the shoulder.

"Shush, you!" he said. Draco stuck out his tongue but lay on the floor, yelping 'Fuck, that's cold!' as his heated skin met the cold flagstones.

Harry shuddered at the picture Draco made; legs splayed out, one hand playing with a nipple, a silver halo of hair spread around his head, skin snow-white and seeming to glow with a sheen of sweat, cock leaking a pearly fluid that was pooling on his stomach, eyes lidded and a look of pure unadulterated lust, desire and love on his face; he looked every bit a debauched angel - or a demon.

Harry bit back a moan and began to undo his jeans. /You look good enough to eat,/ he sent through their mental link. /All splayed out like that./ He grinned at the tenuous feeling of hope that flickered through the link at the thought, before adding, /But I think not just now./

He kicked his jeans away before easing pre-come slick boxers over his hips and off, throwing those to the side. He held back a grin at the look on Draco's face.

/Please.../ came the thought. /Just a taste. Please, Harry-love?/

"No," Harry said, as one of his hands gripped the base of his cock and he began to stroke himself, groaning lowly.

Harry looked around for something to use as lubrication, all the while stroking himself. Finally he spotted the bottle of chocolate sauce, where he had dropped it before attacking his lover, and let go of his cock, walking over to the bottle and picking it up, his back to Draco the entire time. He grinned at Draco's moan, knowing the blonde Slytherin couldn't see it, then stood up and walked back over to the other 19-yr-old, cock bobbing and leaving smears of pre-come across his abdomen and stomach.

He stopped in front of Draco and flipped open the lid of the bottle, squeezing out a large dollop of the gooey chocolate onto his fingers. He rubbed his fingers together slightly before his left hand grasped his cock again and began to stroke as he reached behind him with his other hand and carefully breached the tight ring of muscles in his anus with one finger. After a few careful strokes he added a 2nd finger, then a 3rd. He crooked his fingers slightly and shuddered as he only just managed to brush his prostate. Satisfied he was stretched properly, he pulled his fingers out, whimpering at the loss of fullness, and squeezed some more of the sauce onto his hand.

Harry looked down, and stilled. Draco had a hand around his cock and was slowly stroking his erect penis as he watched Harry. Harry leaned down.

Draco gave his cock one last stroke before pulling his hand away, laying it by his side. Harry shook his head, sighing softly, and wrapped his chocolate sauce-covered hand around Draco's shaft, coating the blonde's erection with the sauce in a few quick strokes. Once that was done, Harry centred himself above Draco's cock and sat down, head thrown back and eyes tightly closed as he bit back a moan.

Draco's hands grasped Harry's hips tightly so the raven-haired Seeker couldn't move. When Harry finally opened his eyes to stare down at him, one of Draco's hands let go and pulled Harry's chocolate-covered hand to his mouth.

Harry hissed softly as he watched his fingers disappear between his lovers sinful lips, as he saw that agile tongue dive between his fingers to lap at the chocolate pooled in the webbing. He felt a slight movement of his lovers hips and took his cue, rising up Draco's cock, then sliding down again, the blonde's hips bucking up to meet his thrust.

Soon they'd established a rhythm and Harry was rising and falling on Draco's cock with increasing speed, Draco's hands on his hips, helping him move. Then 1 hand let go of his hip and curled around his cock.

Harry whimpered, thrusting into the tight fist, then thrusting onto Draco's cock. Their thrusts soon became erratic.

Draco growled, watching Harry, stroking the Gryffindor's cock roughly, Hell-bent on making his lover come first. Harry screamed when he came. The look of ecstasy, and the feeling of the muscles surrounding his cock tightening, was all that it took to send Draco over the edge with a groan.

Harry collapsed on Draco's chest, whimpering softly when Draco slipped from his body. Draco cradled the Seeker to his chest, pressing a kiss to the raven locks.

A few minutes later a voice broke the silence.

"So, was that a 'yes'?" asked Draco. Grinning, he ducked the blow Harry aimed his way, grabbing the small wooden box from under a pile of his clothes.

"Moron," snorted Harry as he let Draco slip the ring, a ring cut from the purest unflawed emerald, onto his ring finger.

The raven-haired beauty yawned as Draco swiped come and chocolate sauce off of both of them with a discarded T-shirt. The blonde smiled as he picked up his fiance, holding Harry to him tightly as the Gryffindor snuggled against him, and walked to their bedroom. Life, he decided, couldn't get much better than this.



~OWARI~