Title: Kiss

Author: Phoenix Angel Suyari

daddyschaosangel@hotmail.com

Rating: PG-13

Pairing: Remus/Sirius, Sirius/James, Remus/James, James/Peter

Summary: James learns a little about his friends and even more about himself.

Archive: Just ask.

Disclaimer: Harry Potter, and all other characters from the popular series are the sole ownership of J.K. Rowling and like all other authors, I'm merely borrowing them for my own satisfaction. Enjoy.

 

Kiss
by Phoenix Angel Suyari


"You know, now's the time to start looking at the OPPOSITE sex." I drag my eyes from the lanky blonde Slytherin and look at him. I
snort. Like HE should talk. After the way he and Remus carry on. I tell him so and he laughs. "Well, Moony and I ARE together." There's a surprise. He smiles. I think they're only together because Sirius wants to protect Remus the way I do Peter, and I tell him so. He laughs and tells me I don't know what I'm talking about. So I ask him to explain. I'm not ready for his answer. Apparently though he may look fragile, he's anything but. I knew that. What I didn't know was that he had a wild, overpowering lust and a sex drive that's purely instinctual. I shudder.

"You're going to have to choose some day."

I'm drawn back again, this time from dominated imaginings of Remus. I can't help but blush a little. They ARE together, after all. "Maybe I don't want to," I reply.

Again he laughs. "It's not that easy Prongs."

I shake my head, but I know he's right. When it comes down to it, I want a family. I want children of my own and a perfect little world
I'd create for myself. For that, I'll need a woman. Still, I'm not one to give up without a fight.

"Well then, maybe I'm just lacking incentive."

He raises an eyebrow.

"Unlike the rest of you, I don't know what it's like on either side of the fence."

There goes the other one.

"James.am I understanding you right?"

I don't meet his eyes, and he chokes.

"Oh my god! Prongs!"

"What?!"

"You've never been kissed!"

"I know."

He sputters a bit, then chuckles. "I had no idea," he mumbles. He gets up and I watch him. "Come on," he says, grabbing my arm.

"Where are we going?"

"To remedy that."

"Huh?"

"Just come on."

He pulls insistently, and I follow him from the hall. We pass Remus in the doorway, flanked by Peter, who's oddly enough, carrying a duck. They look at each other, then shrug and go in.

Sirius drags me down the hall and into an alcove.

"Okay," he says, "Close your eyes."

"What?"

He sighs.

"Just close them."

So I do. I'm not sure what to expect though. I mean, this IS Sirius.

"Don't tell Moony," he murmurs.

I'm about to ask him what he meant, when I feel lips on mine. My eyes shoot open, and sure enough, Sirius is kissing me. I don't have enough time to think about what that means, before his tongue's dipping into my mouth. I kiss back timidly and he rubs my shoulders encouragingly. And it feels so good. Sirius tastes so perfect.

There's a loud screeching and he pulls away, ducking around a corner. "I think we're missing something." He gestures for me to
follow, and grabs my arm when I don't. It becomes obvious we missed something as Peter comes darting through the doors chased by Snape. Remus follows, though he's walking. He sees us and smiles. We missed a BIG something. Apparently the duck was Severus.

~*~

"I'm hungry."

I look up at him from where I'm rummaging through my trunk.

"It's time for lunch."

As if that ever made any difference to us.

Peter looks up as well, but Remus is lost in his book. I go back to my search, Peter to his card collection. Sirius sighs heavily and
stalks over to Remus. He wraps his arms around him and nips at his neck.

"Mo-o-ony. What about you?"

"I'm busy," he replies, not even looking up.

"You're not hungry?"

"I want to figure out how Peter turned Snape into a duck when he was trying to turn a button into a beetle."

Peter flushes. "You know, I think I'm hungry after all." He hops off the bed and trots over to the door.

Sirius turns to me. "Prongs?"

"I'll catch up."

He nods and they both leave. I look up at Remus.

"Moony?"

"Hmm?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Mmm?"

"Will you kiss me?"

The book closes with a snap, and he looks at me, eyes glinting that perfect golden color. I stand and his eyes follow. I swallow. My
heart is racing, my stomach dancing, and my blood is heating. All I can think of are Sirius' words, and I want to know the truth. I walk over to him and stand in front of him. Taking the book, I toss it away. He's yet to blink, but I'm used to this aspect of him. Where my breathing is heavy, his is reserved, and I only know he's breathing because I'm close enough to feel it.

He's taller than me, but he's wearing shoes, and I'm not. He's also standing up straight, while I'm so nervous, I'm crouching slightly. I
take a deep breath, gather my courage, lean forward and kiss him. If he's surprised, he doesn't show it. He kisses back and I feel like
he's sucking all the air from my lungs. I melt into him, wrapping my arms around his neck. I'm completely dizzy by the time he pulls
away. "Don't tell Padfoot," he rasps. I nod, and manage an "Okay" before he's kissing me again. My legs have given out and we back into his bed. I'm so aroused by now I think I'm going to break. We drop into the bed and I gasp into his mouth, as our bodies come into intimate contact. The kissing goes on forever, and Remus doesn't mind my desperate rocking. If anything, it makes him more determined to kiss me to death. All too soon however, he pulls away.

Getting up, he straightens out his clothes and runs his hands through his hair. "Come on Prongs," he says calmly. And I don't know how he does it. I'm a train wreck. "We'd better head down now." He's right. The whole school knows we travel in a pack. Though, it's funnier that they don't know how literal the statement is. He pulls me to my feet and straightens out my clothes. Yes, we should head down now. I don't know what we'd do otherwise. He ruffles my hair and smiles. "Come on," he repeats, taking me by the wrist and starting out the door.

Sirius and Peter are in the library. They're in our corner and we go in and join them. By now I can at least breathe with a semblance of normality, though Remus remains completely inconspicuous. He trots over to Sirius and kisses him passionately. My stomach lurches in remembrance, other parts rousing as well. (Though some never died.) He smiles and makes to pass him, but Sirius pulls him into his lap and begins to snog him quite thoroughly. I look around at our little private corner. For the first time, I realize just how conveniently secluded it is. We chose it to safely plan in secret, but it could be used for much more. Remus gasps, and I think they could probably shag in here and not get caught. Scratch that. They have shagged in here, and haven't gotten caught.

Remus' head drops back, and I notice Sirius' hand is missing. Now would be a good time to leave, but I just can't seem to move. His
hips start to rock, little sounds dying in his throat, and it doesn't take a genius to figure out what they're doing. Peter's eyes are wide, and he's openly staring. I'm not sure if it's conscious or not. I'm staring myself, mouth agape. Aren't we a dignified group. But
Padfoot and Moony don't seem to care, so why should we?

It doesn't take long for them to finish, and Remus collapses into Sirius' chest like a rag doll. I suddenly find my senses and charge
away. Peter squeaks in surprise, probably realizing too, and jumps up, running after me. We don't talk as we head for our room, sharing a similar, painful problem.

He drops into his bed, trembling slightly, spilling pentagonal cards all over the floor. I climb into my own, trying to ignore the
insistent throbbing. I lie back carefully and close my eyes, trying to will away my arousal. I can hear more cards fall as Peter moves.

"James?"

"Yes?"

When he doesn't reply, I open my eyes and look at him. He's practically in tears.

"What's the matter?"

He sniffs and rubs at his nose.

"I.I.I think."

I sit up and he bursts into tears.

"I think I like boys!" he wails. And I sympathize.

I get up and go to him.

"Peter, it's okay." I pat his shoulder, and he sighs. "Liking boys isn't bad."

He looks up at me, eyes shinning with tears. "It's not?"

I shake my head.

"Do-do YOU like boys?"

"Lots."

"H-have you ever.k-kissed one?"

I smile. Not until today. "Yeah, have you?"

He shakes his head. "You all have."

I laugh. "I think it's a Marauder trait."

"But I haven't."

"Would you like to?"

He freezes, looking up at me. I lean forward. "Don't tell Padfoot or Moony," I whisper. He nods, and I kiss him.


The Potter Slash Archive
http://psa.shadow-wrapped.net/