Title: I'm Here

Fandom: Harry Potter

Author: Roy's Lady

Email: royslady51@yahoo.com

Rating: NC-17

Summary: Harry gets revenge for the gang-rape and murder of his lover that occurred right after the Battle of Hogwarts.

Warning 1: Underage Rape, slash, violence.

Warning 2: The Successful Suicide of a Main Character

Disclaimer: I haven't made no dough on it, nor any money, either. However, if you think you want to stand up in court, in PUBLIC, and be told THERE that S.S.I., Food stamps, AND Medicaid are all federal programs of which the benefits are Non-Transferable, and thereby make a total ass out of not only yourself but your legal department, AND the board of directors... be my guest. This is something I'd LOVE to get to watch! (I'm equally certain that any cops in or near the courtroom would be equally entertained!)

 

I'm Here

by Roy's Lady

 

He is mine, now. Mine to do with as I please, my slave, my slut. He was my price, which Dumbledore agreed to pay for my services after the Dark Lord was finally, permanently slain. He is still only a boy, of course, for this is less about sex than it is about revenge.

His nakedness is utter, he is blinded by my spells, bound by them, positioned and exposed to my greedily roaming hands and lustful eyes. The stink of terror rises from his sweating form and makes my penis very hard. The first time I shove my dick up his ass will be sweet, his tight heat will be delightful, and his agonized screams will heighten my enjoyment considerably.

I love the perversion of fucking the sons of my enemies; it is a sweet revenge indeed. This third year Slytherin boy is an ugly little lad, but his taking will be no less sweet for that. I have arranged him so that I need not watch his face while I use him. In time, he will fear me too much too resist my use of him, but for now there will be the added pleasure of his struggles.

I levitate him so that his widely parted ass hovers at mouth level and I lick his orifice, wetting him, drilling into his unwilling body with my long, thick tongue. A dry hole feels like fucking sandpaper. He begins to weep, shame in every sob as I continue to taste his gash, fucking him rapidly with my mouth. Soon he is soaked, slippery, and my tongue aches. It is time to enjoy the little brat.

He is soon on all fours, shrilly crying out his hurt and begging me to stop as I shove into his body for the first time, lunging balls deep from the first stroke of my cock. I ignore his pain and take my pleasure for I am sworn to avenge myself on his Family. He is the first to begin payment for my greatest loss. As I pound into his ass, and savor his screams I can feel my heart shattering again into the icy little crystals it is now instead of the warmly beating muscle of the past. A shattering that occurred fourteen years in the past when his father and his father's Death Eater friends gang-raped and murdered the man I loved. And so, I used the sons of his murderers, and when I have finished, when this last one has been used and I have no further need for him, I will die. The spell is already cast, the geis is set and cannot be removed.

As I shatter, I feel the Spell rise and I welcome it, going into it's gentle Death willingly as I come hard in the writhing body of the tormented son of Draco Malfoy. And I call to my lover, my heart, and the man who holds my soul to come and take me to his breast.

"I'm coming Sev, oh God, I'm coming…" I cry out, gasping as arms I have not felt in twenty years catch me as my body falls to the floor and my Spirit leaps to his hands.

The sound of my wail of need and torment brings the touch of his lips as he gathers me into his arms and hoarsely whispers, "Shh, hush love, I'm here, Harry, I'm here."

 

end