Highway to Hell - Part IX: The green-eyed monster

By Ratwoman

ratwoman02@yahoo.de

Disclaimer: They all belong to JK Rowling, I just borrowed them. They certainly will be glad when I bring them back, because I'm a very sick person

Pairing: SS/LM, also to a smaller extend SS/SB

Rating: NC-17 (overall)

Warnings: BDSM, auto-aggression

Category: Darkfic, Drama/Angst, lightened up with a healthy amount of Humour

Summary: Snape's time at university, when he meets Lucius Malfoy, Lord Voldemort and other nice fellows



Highway to Hell - Part IX: The green-eyed monster
By Ratwoman
ratwoman02@yahoo.de



"Your cruel device
Your blood like ice
One look could kill
My pain, your thrill."
~Alice Cooper, Poison


Severus almost expected everything to be different now that he was a Death Eater. But life went on as usual, he stood up on Monday morning, went to his Potions courses, read, went to Defence Against the Dark Arts the next day.

Sirius Black glared at him darkly, but that, too, was nothing new.

New, and still not new, was Black's behaviour after the lecture. Black stayed behind his friends and followed Severus. (Snape could understand by now that Black had not liked it when he'd followed the Marauders around at school.)

Severus decided to get it over with and went into a seminar room he knew was empty at that time.

"What do you want, Black?" he asked with boredom when Black had closed the door behind them. He was slightly worried when he saw that Black spell-locked the door.

Black glared at him with suppressed rage, then quickly stepped forward, closed his arms around Snape and kissed him violently.

Severus did not move when Black's tongue ravished his mouth, just found it rather worrying that Black's left closed over his right wrist just at the moment he had wanted to draw his wand. "Your games are getting tiring." Severus said when Sirius broke the kiss.

Sirius whirled him around and pinned his arms behind his back in a vice-like grip.

"Fuck, Black, what are you up to this time?" Severus snarled while he tried to struggle out.

"Exactly." Black answered grimly.

"What?" Severus said, but Black took his wand and threw it into a far away corner. Snape was not really afraid that Black had disarmed him. Merely unnerved.

Black bent him over a table, with one hand still holding his wrists together behind his back, with the other hitching up his robes. Then he pulled down his underpants.

Severus stilled when Black started to roughly knead his buttocks. Sirius Black had never gone so far before.

"Black, what the hell do you think you're doing?" Snape hissed.

"You've got quite a nice bum for such an ugly git!" Black snarled. "Is that the reason why he fucks you?"

"Huh?" Severus made. Was Black jealous of Lucius???

Severus heard Sirius spit and a moment later slickened fingers penetrated him. Severus gasped in surprise and tried to wriggle away from the intruding fingers, but obviously Sirius misinterpreted that as a sign of enjoyment, because he said: "I knew you'd like that, whore!" His fingers hit Snape's prostrate, sending sparks of pleasure through his body. Black's fingers withdrew and Severus heard him opening his trousers.

"Black..." Severus said hesitatingly, but then Black's cock already pressed against his arse, and with one, two thrusts he was in. Severus groaned in pleasure, pain and confusion when Black started to move in and out, hitting his prostrate each time. He did not exactly know whether he liked it or not, his bodily reactions certainly were there, as his cock grew hard, and he liked it rough and he liked to be overpowered... he just wished it was Lucius.

"You're... such a... whore, Snape!" Black pressed out between thrusts, "you give... your arse... to everyone who wants it... don't you?"

Severus groaned and pushed back unwillingly. Black's hand reached around his waist and started to stroke him off while he was hissing insults at him. Severus came almost against his will, and a few thrusts later Sirius Black emptied himself into him.

Severus stood up in confusion when Black stepped back, watched him leaving the room. What the hell had got into Black? Black, by the way, looked at least as confused as Severus felt, and murmured something about being sorry.

***

Severus was still quite confused when he came home, and relieved when he found that Lucius was in. Sure, Lucius was not necessarily one he could talk to... at least not very reasonably... but he wanted to tell someone of that oddity.

So he was relieved when Lucius let him into his room.

Lucius knew him well enough to see that Severus was quite dazzled and asked him what was up.

"Black," Severus said. "He behaved quite... strange."

Lucius smiled condescendingly. "My dear cousin always behaves quite strange."

Right, Severus had forgotten... Lucius had once told him that Sirius Black was a cousin of Narcissa.

"I think he's jealous!" Severus burst out. That, actually was what had surprised him most. "He saw us in the club and today he followed me around, so I went into an empty seminar room and..."

Lucius just stared at him.

Severus laughed like about a joke. "I'd never guessed he was up for a fuck, not even after the last few weeks..."

Lucius's eyes narrowed. "What are you talking about?"

Right, he had not told Lucius that Black was stalking him, after all why should he? "Did I really not tell you? Black has been playing some odd game of stalking me and trying to catch me alone for a grope. It was quite fun, actually, letting him think he... er... confused me." Judging from Lucius face he shouldn't have told him. "Anyway, he went a bit further today, and from what he said he was jealous... I thought it odd."

Lucius rose and glared at Severus, then his countenance suddenly changed and he said cheerfully: "Come, let's go to my Manor."

"Now?" Severus asked stupidly.

"Yes, now!" Lucius answered and went to the fireplace. Severus followed.

***

Hours later Severus wondered how it had come to this. How it had come to him being tied to Lucius's huge four-poster bed, tormented by a spell that kept his cock hard but without letting him come and a running vibrator up his arse. And what had gone through Lucius's mind when he had left him like this on the bed, his cock throbbing from Lucius's earlier attentions, the vibrator teasing his prostrate, no possibility to come neither to lessen his arousal? It did not help either to look for something to distract him, because everywhere on the walls of Lucius's bedroom were erotic drawings of naked, tied up people writhing sensually.

***

The first thing Lucius demanded when they had reached the huge bedroom in his Manor was that Severus told him in detail what Black had done.

"Um... he bend me across a table..." Severus said.

"Like this?" Lucius asked, pushing Severus across an expensive ebony table.

"Almost," Severus said with a smirk, "only he pinned my wrists together behind my back."

Lucius did that, too. "What next?"

Severus started finding this exciting. "He hitched up my robes." Severus felt Lucius doing that, "and pulled down my underpants."

It was like a wish come true, earlier with Black he had thought how much he preferred Lucius doing this. "He was kneading my buttocks."

Severus moaned when Lucius's skilful fingers started working on him.

Lucius spend more time doing that than Black, and Severus pushed back shamelessly, until Lucius asked: "What did he do next?"

"Spit on his fingers and lubed me up." Severus rubbed himself against the table when Lucius's slickened fingers entered him.

"Were you moving like that with him?" Lucius asked with a sharp edge in his voice.

"No," Severus replied and forced himself to still.

"What next?" Lucius asked.

"He fucked me fast and hard." Severus blushed at the thought.

"How unimaginative." Lucius said, withdrawing his fingers.

"He's only a Gryffindor." Severus said as if that explained everything.

Severus heard Lucius undoing his robes. Then Lucius's hard cock pressed against his opening. At the same time, a hand reached around and stroked his prick. Severus heard Lucius murmur some words and felt a flood of magic wrapping around his cock.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Shhhh..." Lucius said, then pushed in.

Lucius took to a slower pace than Black, savouring each thrust. Severus felt his arousal building fast, but found that he was unable to come, even though Lucius was stroking his cock while moving in and out. Severus pushed back and into the hand, but no friction could release him. After a while Lucius came, emptying himself into him, while Severus's cock was still hard and throbbing.

Lucius pulled him up and whispered in his ear: "You've been very bad today, Severus. You need a severe punishment."

Severus nodded automatically and let Lucius lead him to an armchair. Lucius sat down and ordered: "Lie across my lap."

Severus felt his cock twitch at that command and did as he was told. His shaft pierced into Lucius's thigh.

Lucius pulled up his robes and let his fingers travel gently over Severus's bare arse. Then he hit him hard. And again. And again. Severus tried not to move in order not to give his cock on Lucius's thigh more friction, but each hit seemed to send bolts into his groin.

After about a dozend hits Lucius stopped and said "Accio Vibrator."

Severus tensed and raised his head to watch as Lucius lubricated some five inch long something up. Lucius obviously was intent of making him very eager to come before allowing it. Still lying across Lucius's lap, Severus swallowed as Lucius slowly pushed in the dildo. When it was fully in and secured, Lucius murmured a spell to switch it on.

Severus moaned when the vibrator repeatedly brushed over his prostrate. The sparks it send to his cock seemed to make it swell even more and he shamelessly rubbed himself against Lucius's tigh.

"Stand up," Lucius suddenly ordered.

Severus rose, each movement seemed to spur the vibrator on.

"Get out of your robes." Lucius watched calmly as Severus followed the order, only smirked slightly when his gaze travelled over Severus's rock-hard cock.

Severus suceeded to bite back moans even though his prostate was constantly stimulated, but failed when Lucius rose from his chair only to crouch down in front of Severus and started licking his cock.

Lucius then deep-throated him and Severus found himself thrusting into the welcoming heat, aware that the vibrator was still moving in him and Lucius's hands were grabbing his heated arsecheeks.

"Please..." Severus heard himself beg, "let me..."

Lucius abruptly stopped and raised to his feet. "Bed!" he ordered. "On your backside."

Severus was tempted to ask whether he was allowed to take out the vibrator, but he was very much in doubt that he'd be successful.

When on the bed, Lucius tied his wrists and ankles to the bedposts so that he could hardly move. Cock throbbing, Severus was already close to tears when Lucius stretched out beside him and languidly played with his nipples.

"Don't stretch this out much longer." Severus said in a pleading voice.

Lucius just smiled in a way that prepared Severus for the worst.

"Promise me to never again let Black near you." Lucius said.

It did not seem fair. Lucius boasted with leading a promiscuous life-style, but expected Severus to be faithful. Severus told Lucius the same.

"Wrong answer." Lucius said, rose from the bed and left the room, ignoring Severus's angry shouts.

***

He had no idea how much time had passed when Lucius came back. Despite his efforts to hold them back, tears of frustration and pain were running down his cheeks. He tried hard not to sob in relief when Lucius undressed and sat down on the bed beside him.

Lucius lazily moved his fingers along his chest and said: "Have you thought about your answer?"

Severus nodded his head, unable to speak.

"What will you do about Black?"

Oh Merlin, did Lucius really expect him to be able to form sentences? And what kind of answer did he expect?

"I..." Severus pressed out, trying to ignore his current state. "...tell him... get away..." He so badly needed to come!

"You will never again let him screw you?" Lucius asked, his fingers teasingly caressing his inner thighs.

Severus nodded his head.

As a reward, Lucius removed the ties binding his ankles, put his hands under Severus arse, who helpfully raised his hips, and took out the dildo.

Severus sighed in relief.

Lucius pulled Severus's legs up over his shoulders and with one thrust slipped into his stretched opening. Severus looked up at Lucius as he slowly started to move in and out, part of his mind wondering how it came that Sirius Black and Lucius Malfoy were jealous of each other. He certainly deserved neither of them.

The larger part of his mind was screaming that he really, really needed to come.

Finally, briefly before Lucius came, he broke the spell that kept Sev's cock erect and they came in the same second in a mind-blowing orgasm. Severus saw stars and passed out.

*

He woke up later that night and found that Lucius was hugging him close while sleeping. Severus smiled and fell asleep again. How he deserved Lucius he did not know, but he was exceedingly happy.



***
END