Highway to Hell, Chapter Four: Young Love

By Ratwoman

ratwoman02@yahoo.de

Disclaimer: They all belong to JK Rowling, I just borrowed them. They certainly will be glad when I bring them back, because I'm a very sick person

Pairing: SS/LM, also to a smaller extent SS/SB

Rating: NC-17 (overall)

Warnings: BDSM, auto-aggression

Category: Darkfic, Drama/Angst, lightened up with a healthy amount of Humour Loads of thanks to hainuwele for beta-reading

Summary: Snape's time at university, when he meets Lucius Malfoy, Lord Voldemort and other nice fellows



Highway to Hell, Chapter Four: Young Love
By Ratwoman
ratwoman02@yahoo.de


Was immer du befiehlst, ich tus.
Ich küss die Spitze deines Schuhs.
Und wenn du mir die Knute gibst,
weiss ich dass auch du mich liebst.
Ich bin nicht mehr zu retten.
Peitsch mich aus, leg mich in Ketten.
Ab heut gehör ich dir allein.
Bitte bitte lass mich...
...lass mich dein Sklave sein!
Die Ärzte, Bitte Bitte


Order, and I'll do it
I'd kiss the tip of your shoe
And when I fell your lash
I know you love me too
I'm past saving
Whip me, chain me
From now on I'm yours alone
Please, please let me..
...let me be your slave!


After their night together, Lucius had left before breakfast and did not return for a couple of days. Severus was confused and didn't know how to behave when Lucius would return. Act as if nothing had happened? Behave as if he was not aching for more? Lucius was like a drug, and highly addictive at that. But maybe all Lucius had wanted was just one rut, one night to satiate his curiosity.

Severus was in the kitchen making breakfast, while Mill was eating her corn-flakes and talking about her pets, when Lucius came back through the Floo system.

Severus tried to keep his expression neutral as he turned around to face Lucius.

The look on Lucius's face was blank.

"Hi Lucius," Mill said, "did you have a good time?"

Lucius shrugged and left the kitchen.

Severus suddenly felt like his throat was being constricted. Lucius had not even acknowledged his presence. He ignored Mill's stories, put some toast on a plate and apparated in his room without another word. Fortunately the half-fairy was not one to take that kind of behaviour personally.

Severus forced himself to eat some bits of his toast, though he was not hungry anymore. How had Mill said before he'd moved in? "Beware of Lucius, he is partly Veela."

His gaze travelled to the drawer where he kept his knives. No, he wouldn't. Or maybe, just a little bit... No, it was not time yet. He'd wait at least one day, he could still cut himself then.

Severus tried to distract himself by reading one of his advanced potions books, but his thoughts went to Lucius again and again. Sirius Black had been easier to handle, at least Severus knew that there was nothing good to expect from him. His motives were easier to see through, and they did not share a house. But how could he avoid Lucius?

Some hours later, Severus had read only a few pages in his book, he heard a determined knocking at the door. Startled from the description of the effects of a deadly poison, Severus stared at the door in incomprehension. He never had visitors.

The knocking was repeated, more urgently.

"Come in," Severus called.

It was Lucius. He stepped in, closing the door behind him, and took a look around. He probably was wondering how Severus could live in such a Spartan environment.

Severus tried to keep his face neutral. Old Slytherin rule, don't show any feelings, they might be used against you!

Lucius's gaze wandered to the book on the desk. "You're studying?"

"Yes," Severus said softly, "that's what I'm here for." He was quite proud on the control he had over his voice. However, the thought hit him that his longing might show on his face, so he turned his attention back to his book, pretending to ignore Lucius. In reality, he listened to his silent steps, felt his presence when Lucius stood behind him. Hope lifted his heart when Lucius combed his fingers through his hair.

"Do you ever wash them?" Lucius asked.

Severus's heart sank, and he jerked his head away from Lucius's fingers. But Lucius's hands, elegant, slender, yet strong hands were now kneading the muscles of his shoulders.

"Do you want me?" Lucius whispered.

Severus didn't answer, just closed his eyes and enjoyed the touch.

"Tell me that you want me." Lucius whispered.

Severus couldn't answer, restrained by the fear that Lucius might just walk away laughing if he told him just how much he needed him.

Suddenly Lucius grabbed his hair and brutally yanked back his head. "Do you want me or not?" he hissed.

Severus looked up into Lucius' face, tears of pain glinting in his eyes. He could see anger in Lucius face and - doubt bordering on despair. Why, how could Lucius doubt that he wanted him? Did not everyone just have to want Lucius?

"Yes," Severus answered slightly puzzled. "I... do want you?"

"Prove it!" Lucius hissed and descended for a fierce kiss. Severus was too surprised to close his eyes as Lucius's tongue invaded his mouth. Lucius, too, had his eyes open, staring determinedly back at him.

Lucius broke the kiss and roughly pulled Severus to his feet. The chair he sat on fell back with a loud thud.

"Lucius?" Severus said in a questioning voice.

Lucius pulled him close and kissed him again, wildly, passionately. Severus gasped in growing arousal as Lucius's hands roamed his body, kneading his buttocks. Stumbling towards the bed, they undressed each other, frantic to feel skin on skin.

Severus hardly knew how it happened that he soon was lying on his back with Lucius on top of him, rubbing their cocks against each other while Lucius was kissing his neck. Severus moved his hands over the smooth skin of Lucius's back, moaning sluttishly at the feeling of Lucius tonguing his Adam's apple.

"Oh God," Severus gasped in desire.

Lucius giggled and whispered against his skin: "You can call me Lucius.", then he slowly licked a trail down, took a nipple between his teeth and tugged gently.

"More..." Severus gasped, "please... don't stop..."

Severus panicked when Lucius stopped, gazing intently at him, "You want me?"

Why was that so important to Lucius? Wasn't it obvious that Severus craved for him?

"Yesss," Severus hissed, "for Merlin's sake, how could I not want you?"

Lucius grinned devilish and turned his attention back to Severus's nipples, in turns biting and licking, tugging and stroking, until Severus was completely lost in the conflicting sensations of pleasure and pain. Finally Lucius abandoned his nipples and moved further down, lapping his flat stomach, then tugging at his pubic hair. Severus hands grasped the sheets, desperate to hold onto something as Lucius started licking his already erect cock, quick strokes taking turns with long ones. Severus was short of coming when Lucius withdrew.

"Turn around," Lucius said hoarsely, "on your stomach."

Severus quickly followed the order. He heard Lucius spit, and then a slickened finger entered his anus. Severus pushed back against it, wanting to feel the tingling sensation of his prostrate being hit again. Lucius withdrew, but then added another finger, and a third one.

"I'm ready," Snape whimpered, "please..."

Severus felt the fingers withdraw, then Lucius's cock pressing against his entrance. Lucius pressed in, slowly, inch by inch. He paused for a moment when he was completely in, then set a slow pace. The slowness with which Lucius moved out and then in to the hilt was almost agonising. No matter how much Severus pushed back and begged for more, it took an eternity before Lucius lost control, too, his thrusts came faster and faster. Finally Lucius reached around Severus's waist and started pumping his shaft.

"Scream for me!" he hissed.

Seconds later Severus came, crying out loud. After a few more thrusts Lucius came with a loud hiss and collapsed on his back.

Severus smiled contentedly. His life could hardly get any better.

"I want to tie you up next time." Lucius said after a few minutes.

"Um..." Snape answered stupidly.

"You will like it," Lucius said, "you're the type for it."

"Ok..." Severus said warily. What had he got himself into?

***

"Hey, Snape, what's wrong with you?" Black called before the start of the next DADA lecture.

Snape quirked an eye-brow at him.

"You look so happy!" Black called accusingly. His imbecile friends laughed.

Snape grinned. "I've spend the last couple of hours thinking up ways of how to kill you slowly and painfully. That, kind of, uplifted my spirits."

Black's smile did not fade, but froze. "I see." he said.

Killing Black had not really been on his mind lately. He was happy because of a silvery blond man with Veela blood in his veins. Lucius had made his announcement of tying him up come true. Last night he had asked him to come to his room, blindfolded him and tied his hands and feet onto the bedpost.

Lucius had started with gently stroking his back, running his fingertips up and down his spine. Then he had added pain by raking his nails across his back.

In that manner hours had passed, pleasure and pain taking turns, soft caresses and hard fingernails, tongue and lips kissing and licking his skin, teeth biting down hard. Somehow the pain had served to heighten his arousal and when he finally was allowed to come with Lucius's shaft up his arse, he was screaming with ecstasy.

Lucius was right. He was the type for that kind of sex.

***

Lucius gradually took their relationship further, using iron manacles the next time to bind him, a few weeks later adding hot wax to their games. There were times when Severus was kneeling, his hands tied behind his back, in front of Lucius, exactly following his instructions on how to suck his cock. Times when Lucius spanked him, he lying across his lap, Lucius's right hand hitting his butt again and again, sending sparks of fire through his body with each impact, while Lucius' left gently moved up and down Severus's cock. Snape's bum hurt for days after that kind of sessions, but it was a pain he welcomed and cherished. Lucius perfectly understood how to combine pleasure and pain in a way that sent Severus to blissful ecstasy.

October and November passed in a rush of studious days and delightful nights. Severus was happier than ever before; he did not even need his blades anymore, because he could ask Lucius to hurt him if he felt the need for pain.

Sirius Black kept on stalking him, but Severus took it more indifferent now, indulging carelessly in Black's teasing. Why not get appetite with Black? Sometimes he even dared Black to catch him alone, lured him to undisturbed places.

Lucius still went away for days sometimes. Usually he did not talk much when he came back, but almost desperately made love to Severus as if trying to prove something. He did not answer when Severus asked him what was up, his face just darkened. Maybe Severus was not the only one who had a difficult family.

And talking about family... it was the 30th of November, the trees had lost their leaves and stood like skeletons waiting for the cold, while it was raining almost constantly, when an owl with a letter from Severus's mother arrived. This time it was not a Howler, so he opened it.


//Dear Severus,// it read,

//I know I shouldn't have send you all those Howlers, after all you're big now//

Severus paused. How did she do that, giving him the feeling of being a three-year old even while admitting that he was an adult?

//and it's just normal that you want to live alone. But the way you left just shocked me. Now, in three weeks is Christmas. Please, Sev, tell me you will come and visit me. Christmas should be spent with the family. Grandpa and Grandma are coming, too.//

Severus briefly closed his eyes. His Grandparents, that meant the parents of his father. As far as he knew, his mother's parents were dead, at least he had never met them.

However, his mother and his grandparents could spend hours talking about his dead father. Their favourite topic, and their only one.

//Please Severus, write me back, I'm so alone since you left.

Your mother//


Severus sighed and let the letter sink. Three weeks... then he would have to return to hell.

***

That night, Lucius tied him with leather straps to the bedposts, stretching him out (lying on his back) so that he could hardly move an inch. Lucius was languidly stretched out beside him, one hand lazily caressing his inner thighs, moving teasingly close to his crotch and away again, while his other hand held a candle, from time to time dropping patterns of hot wax on his chest and stomach. But Severus could not get lost in the circle of pleasure and pain as much as usually, and since Lucius was an attentive lover, he noticed.

"Something bothers you." he said while his fingers were drawing circles on the sensitive skin of Severus's thigh.

Severus forced himself to smile: "Got a letter from my mum. She wants me to visit her at Christmas."

"Where's the problem?" Lucius asked.

"I hate her." Severus was surprised about the bitterness in his voice.

"Then don't go." Lucius answered indifferently.

"I can't just not go!" Severus replied. "She's my mum."

"Hmm," Lucius made with a shrug, then tilted the candle to let drops of wax fall onto his skin.

Severus hissed and closed his eyes, fully concentrating on the burning pain. When it had faded, he asked: "Aren't you going to see your parents at Christmas?"

"They are dead." Lucius replied.

"Oh," Severus said, but Lucius did not seem to mind that question. "Where are you going when you're not here?" he gasped when Lucius started fondling his balls.

"Home." Sometimes Severus wished Lucius was at least half as talkative as Mill.

"Why?" Severus gasped. Lucius was fisting his cock now. "When there's no one to go home to."

Severus screamed when Lucius dropped the candle. The small flame burnt his skin at the breastbone, but fortunately it died out soon. Then, to his consternation, Lucius started untying the leather-straps.

"Lucius?" Severus asked.

"You want to know where I'm going to?" Lucius asked. "Then put on some clothes, I'm taking you there."

Severus was confused, and obviously it showed on his face.

"I want to fuck you in my Manor." Lucius said as if that explained everything.

"Um, ok." Severus replied.

***

After quickly putting on cloaks, they left the house by the Floo system. Severus looked around in curiosity when he entered Malfoy Manor's chimney room. It was a huge sitting room, and if the rest of the house was just half as luxuriously furnished... Severus stood on a thick, expensive carpet, paintings of landscapes decorated the wall, bookshelves filled two walls, a house bar in luxuriously carved wood, a huge leather couch, leather armchairs, an expensive looking table...

Lucius took off his cloak. Severus glanced at his body. The sight always fascinated him; Lucius looked like a young god to him.

With a superior smile Lucius stepped closer and unlaced Severus's cloak.

"Now, where did we stop... I suggest we start anew."

***

Severus woke up the next morning when sunbeams shone through the window onto his face. He stretched and looked around. Strange, that one could sleep so well on a carpet.

They'd never made it out of the sitting room, just had shagged there and then on the floor. And again. And again.

The sound of light footsteps pulled Severus out of his reminiscence. Soon he saw a shadow falling through the open door, then a young woman in a light blue velvet bathrobe entered. She was rather tall, but so delicately build that she looked fragile. Her hair looked like spun gold, and her smooth white skin and the large blue eyes made her look like a porcelain doll.

"Morning Lucius," she said, went straight to the house bar and poured herself a drink. Lucius stirred and sat up while Severus reached for his cloak to cover himself. Who was that? Lucius's sister?

"Good morning, my dearest." Lucius said, looking at the woman. "Did you sleep well?"

The woman laughed mockingly. "How could I? Your new whore is quite a screamer."

Whore? To his annoyance, Severus felt himself blush.

"I'm sorry, Narcissa." Lucius said. "We should have gone to my room."

"You're not sorry." the woman Lucius called Narcissa answered. "You wanted to show him off." She gazed scrutinisingly at Severus over the brim of her glass while she was sipping her drink. "Not as pretty as your usual choice of playmates, but he's ... striking."

Severus blushed further. Could they please stop talking about him as if he wasn't there?

"Oh, where are my manners?" Lucius suddenly said, then introduced them: "Severus, Narcissa; Narcissa, Severus."

"Your sister?" Severus asked. Again, the woman laughed mockingly.

"My wife." Lucius said pointedly.

Right, Lucius was married... Why had he never known?

Narcissa crossed the room towards the opposite door and opened it. There she stopped and screamed: "DOBBY!"

Severus winced. He had not expected such a fragile woman to scream so loudly.

A house elf popped out of the air next to Narcissa. "Yes, Mistress?" he said, ducking as if expecting to be beaten.

"WHY IS BREAKFAST NOT READY YET?" Narcissa shrieked.

The house elf ducked even more. "U...usually Mistress Malfoy sleeps longer. Dobby did not know that Mistress would raise so early..."

"YOU'RE PUTTING THE BLAME ON ME?" Narcissa shouted.

"NO!" Dobby screamed. "Dobby was bad, very bad!" then he slammed his head repeatedly against the door frame.

Severus stared at the house elf in disbelief. Of course, his mother had house elves, too, but they were hardly seen, cleaned and cooked when no one looked or so it seemed. And certainly he had never seen a house elf slamming his head against anything.

Narcissa stood by and watched the house elf with an odd, condescending smile on her face, while Lucius... Lucius started running his hand up and down Severus's spine and kissing his shoulder.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" Narcissa suddenly shouted, and Severus thought for a moment she meant him and Lucius. But actually she was talking to the house elf, and gave him instructions to make breakfast, at once.

"And organise some bathrobes." Lucius threw in, then ran his tongue tantalisingly along the side of Severus's neck. At the moment, Severus just found thisunnerving and embarrassing, so he jerked to shake Lucius off.

Lucius paused for a moment, then jumped at Severus and pushed him wrists down onto the carpet, sitting astride on him. "Clavio!" Lucius hissed, and Severus noticed with apprehension that he could not move his wrists anymore, as if they were nailed to the ground. Then Lucius pushed aside the cloak and started licking a trail down his chest.

"Lucius, stop!" Severus hissed, gazing in anxiety at Narcissa, who was still standing at the door, sipping her drink. But she just watched them with a bored smile.

"I said stop!" Severus said, but Lucius pretended not to hear, licking his stomach, taking especially much time for lapping Severus's navel. Severus did not want that; not here, not now anyway, not with Narcissa watching and house elves scurrying to and fro, leaving a stack of bathrobes on the table. Severus stared angrily at the ceiling when Lucius's tongue slowly started licking his prick.

To his shame, he was already semi-erect. Please, please stop... Finally Dobby rescued him by announcing timidly: "Breakfast is ready, Mistress, Master..."

Lucius stood up and put on a grey silk bathrobe, about to follow Narcissa into the next room.

Severus noticed that he still couldn't move his wrists. "Lucius!" he shouted.

Lucius turned around, then said, "Oh, I forgot: Finite Incantatem!"

Severus sat up, staring angrily at Lucius. He did not seem to mind, just went to the dining room.

Severus put on his cloak and left through the Floo system.

***

Fortunately the kitchen was empty when he arrived. Severus ran up the stairs to his room, spell-locking the door behind him, and fell down onto the bed. Right, Lucius was married... To a pretty, fragile blonde who had called him Lucius's new whore. And Lucius's behaviour this morning... it had actually scared him.

Without thinking, Severus opened the drawers where he kept his knives in. Sharp, cold steel, that was what he needed now.

One for Lucius... a red line on his forearm, little red drops flowing down like tears. Severus sighed and added another cut, one for Narcissa... It was beautiful, almost as beautiful as she. Shining red... and the pain, so pure...

Severus put away the knife, feeling slightly relieved. He'd apply the scar-preventing salve later, when the bleeding had stopped. It was too beautiful to stop it now.

***

Severus succeeded to keep his composure when in the evening Lucius entered the kitchen while he was taking supper. He had not even known that Lucius had come back the same day.

Lucius stopped at the door, leaning against the doorframe and mustered Severus with his arms crossed over his chest.

"What?" Severus hissed unnerved.

"I'm just wondering what happened to your manners." Lucius said.

"To MY manners?" Severus repeated in disbelief.

"You left without saying goodbye. That was rude." Lucius replied.

Severus shoved away his plate with scrambled eggs. Sometimes, no, he never really understood Lucius.

"And you? You never thought it necessary to tell me that you're married!"

"What's so important about that?" Lucius said indifferently.

"You could have given me some warning, I did not reckon with her!"

Lucius smiled mockingly. "I was not aware that Narcissa is that scary."

"Well, it's quite annoying to have her standing by while you... I TOLD YOU TO STOP!" Severus shouted now, anger and hurt taking over.

Lucius's face darkened. If Snape didn't know better, he would have sworn there was a hint of guilt on Lucius's face.

"Anyway, what does she think about your affairs?" Severus asked softer.

"What do you care?" Lucius said darkly.

"I'm one of those affairs." Severus replied.

Lucius lips curled in a sardonic smile. "Let's say, my dearest wife is not as enthusiastic about sex as I am. So we agreed that I may have sex with whoever I want, whenever I want."

"Why doesn't she like sex?" Severus asked.

"That's none of your concern!" Lucius said and turned to leave, slamming the kitchen door behind him.

***

Later that night, Severus rolled restlessly from side to side in his bed. He knew, it was Lucius who had to apologise. Yet all Severus wanted to do was go to Lucius and beg him for forgiveness on his knees. He shouldn't demean himself like that, he had some pride left after all. But... what if Lucius dug in his heels and would not want to continue their relationship?

Severus sighed and sat up. He should be damned to hell for this, but... Silently he walked down the stairs until he stood in front of Lucius' room.

"Stupid, stupid me!" Severus whispered, then knocked at Lucius door. He did not even know what to say.

"Come in," Lucius called from inside.

Severus swallowed and entered.

Lucius was lying on the bed in midnightblue silk pajamas, reading a book.

"What's that you're reading?" Severus asked.

"Marquis de Sade." Lucius answered shortly.

How fitting! "Wasn't he a Muggle?" Severus asked.

"Hmm," Lucius made, "and even I think he was sick."

That, indeed, meant something.

Lucius suddenly looked straight at Severus: "Why are you here?"

Severus had the feeling as if his heart had just dropped to his stomach. It was lying there as a leaden weight.

What now, he did not really want to apologise. What else could he do to reconcile Lucius?

Severus swallowed. "To do whatever you want me to."

Lucius laughed, a chilling sound. "You're sorry for annoying me."

Severus blushed.

"Kneel!" Lucius ordered in an offhanded manner. Severus blinked but then did what he was told, while his mind was screaming to him that he really shouldn't let Lucius order him around like that.

Lucius graciously rose to his feet and walked towards Severus.

"Cross your hands behind your back and keep them there."

Severus obeyed. His face was just level with Lucius's crotch. Severus watched with fascination as Lucius lowered his pyjama pants and took out his cock.

"Suck!" Lucius ordered.

Severus leaned forward and licked once lovingly along his shaft, then slowly sucked it in, applying pressure in the way he knew that Lucius liked it. Lucius's cock hardened quickly and Severus felt his own prick swelling. He would have liked to stroke his cock, but Lucius had told him to keep his hands behind his back...

"Enough!" Lucius said after a while. Severus leaned back onto his heels and looked expectantly up to Lucius. Lucius walked around him and paused behind his back for a moment, giving Severus time to wonder what would come next.

Then Lucius reached down and ripped Snape's shirt apart.

Severus jerked at the loud ripping sound and turned his head, trying to look at Lucius.

"Stay where you are!" Lucius ordered, then walked past him towards the rack at the wall where he kept his whips and chains. Severus watched in apprehension when Lucius chose a leather whip. He had never gone so far with him before.

Lucius walked back, his erect cock pressing obscenely against his pyjama pants, and took position behind Severus.

"Cross your hands behind your head." Lucius ordered.

Severus obeyed, slipping out of his ruined shirt while doing so. He was awkwardly aware of how vulnerable his skin was now.

Severus tensed when the leash gently touched his skin, not hurting yet, just teasing. Then he heard a sharp whizzing sound when Lucius reached back for the first blow. Severus could not quite hold back a scream when the leash hit his back with a loud cracking sound, burning a line of fire across his back. Gasping, Severus waited for the next blow, but it did not come for seconds. Was Lucius already stopping? Another wheezing sound and a blow of burning hot fire on his back taught him better.

Lucius just waited between the blows to make sure he fully appreciated each single hit. Severus held back his cries when the third stinging blow hit his back, harder than the first two. He felt slightly proud of being able to bite back his screams through the rest of the whipping session, no matter how new and intense the burning pain was.

Lucius dropped the whip after about the tenth blow and crouched down behind Severus.

"How do you feel?" Lucius asked.

"My back is on fire." Severus gasped, and added with a smirk: "And my prick is hard."

Lucius reached around his hip to stroke along his erect cock.

"Mmm, nice." Lucius judged, then removed his hand and instead moved his fingers along the burning welts on his back. Severus gasped in pain and arousal, then moaned when Lucius bent forward and licked along some welts near his shoulder. As always, this mixture of pleasure and pain was almost too much to bear.

Lucius's hand touched his neck and pressed down, until Severus was bent over with his forehead almost touching the ground.

"You can uncross your hands now and lean on the floor." Lucius said. Severus gladly rested his head on his forearms and raised his bum. He badly wanted to be fucked.

Lucius moved his spread fingers over Severus welt-covered back, sending sparks of pain through his body. He let them rest on Severus's arsecheeks for a moment, then started kneading the muscle.

Severus moaned and closed his eyes. If Lucius didn't fuck him soon, he would come here and now! But instead he felt Lucius's lips on his butt, then teeth biting down. Severus moaned and wriggled his ass in order to entice Lucius to slam in and fuck him senseless, but instead he felt the impact of the palm of Lucius's hand hitting his left buttock.

"Did I tell you to move?" Lucius asked. Without waiting for an answer, he hit his arsecheeks again. And again. And again. Severus gasped at each blow. It was a beating of a different quality than before with the whipping. The pain was less sharp, less hot, but at least as erotic.

Severus found his cock dripping with precum when Lucius finished the spanking.

"Accio Lube." he heard Lucius murmur, and shortly afterwards a slickened finger entered him. Remembering that he was not supposed to move, Severus tried hard not to push back when another finger was applied, stretching him, scratching his prostrate.

He briefly felt Lucius's cock pressing against his entrance, then he slid in with one fluid thrust. After that everything turned into a blur. Lucius's long, hard prick moved in and out of him in a steady rhythm, hitting his prostrate with each thrust, sending jolts of ecstasy through every vein of his body. When Lucius reached around to touch his cock, Severus came with a loud scream, at the same moment Lucius fired his load.

Severus lay shaking in aftershocks on the floor when Lucius quickly cleaned them both up with some tissues.

"Come," he said and helped Severus to rise to his feet, supporting him until they reached the bed where Severus collapsed. His back was burning like fire. Lucius took a salve out of his nightstand drawer - judging from the smell it was a similar mixture as the one Severus used for his cuts.

"This might hurt a bit." Lucius warned. Severus almost laughed out. What, did Lucius think, the whipping did?

He hissed when Lucius applied the salve. Indeed, it stung a bit at first, but soon the cooling effect soothed his burning skin. Maybe, next time he'd bring his own salve, which did not prickle.

Severus closed his eyes and relaxed when Lucius' strong hands massaged in the salve, on his back, on his buttocks. Lucius had not yet finished when Severus fell asleep, feeling sated and secure.


***
END