Title: Feeling Tall.

Author/Pseudonym: AtieJen

Email: atiejen@ureach.com

Fandom: Harry Potter

Pairing: Harry Potter/Severus Snape

Rating: R

Series: No

Website: http://www.geocities.com/atiejen

Archive: Yes please. Just let me know, okay.

Disclaimer: There is no way that these characters belong to me. I’m just borrowing them for a while but I’ll return them to those making money from them soon enough.

Summary: What happens when Severus feels bad?

Feedback: I’d really like that.

Notes: Di wasn’t feeling too good and I thought this might put a smile on her face..

Beta: A Big thank you to Taligator for proofreading and correcting this for me.



Feeling Tall.
By AtieJen
*-*-*-*-*-*-*


I love him, I really do but if I have to hear him tell me sorry one more time, I promise you, the next thing I’ll do is pick up my wand and curse him. It’s not as if it was really his fault but there is no telling him that.

It all started this evening when I finally agreed to go out on a date to one of his favorite restaurants. It would have been good, if the restaurant wasn’t closed and determined to have the night out, he pouted until I agreed to go to the nearest restaurant. Maybe we should have looked further because they served the worst food I’ve ever tasted. I know I’m not allergic to chicken but after tonight, I might just be.

When we got home after the dinner date from Hell dimension, my stomach started playing up and the next thing I knew, I was paying homage to the porcelain gods and for the first time in a long time, I have the opportunity to see him very afraid.

It wasn’t serious, but I think when it comes to me, even the slightest cut might as well be a dose of the cruciatus. Ironic really considering that I slice and dice potions ingredients everyday. That hasn’t occurred to him yet though. He’s busy running around giving me lots of water, Muggle medicine and even my own potions, when the first one I took was more than enough. All I need is some rest, but that is not happening because I can’t stand to see the remorse in his eyes.

“For Merlyn’s sake, Harry. It wasn’t your fault.”

“I know. I just, …”

“Just let me rest. The potion needs sometime to settle and I’ll be okay.” I tell him, and he takes a deep breath before looking at me with those penetrating deep eyes of his. He must read the truth of it from my face because he nods before looking away.

I’m barely aware of dozing off but I must have because when I’m next alert, He is removing my robes quite gently, as if trying not to wake me. He knows it wont work but he’s given it a good try. I’m awake by the time he finished with my many buttons.

“What are you doing?”

“Oh, you were just looking uncomfortable, and I thought I might make it better.”

“Harry …” I started but he just jumped in, interrupting me, “Look, I know you’re feeling bad, ok. If you look at your robes, it’s all wet from sweat and if I know you, you wont be able to sleep well in wet clothes so just take it off, okay.”

He looked quite determined and when he got that way, I knew I couldn’t stop him so I just let him take off my robes. It’d been some time since I allowed someone else take care of me and being the consummate Slytherin, I took every opportunity to enjoy it when I could.

I followed him into our rooms and almost stopped at the doors, he’d lit the candles in the room, mid brightness, and it gave the room a very comforting feel. I could barely acknowledge it though because I only wanted to fall into bed. He didn’t let me. Before I could get annoyed, he gently pulled me into the bathroom. There, he showed me his masterpiece. The bathtub had been transfigured to stand on a heating platform. It was filled with cloudy water and the scent was so sweet that it teased at my nostrils.

“Wha….?” I tried asking him, but he placed a finger across my lips and led me into the tub. I allowed him to pull me and when I got there, he gently lowered my head till it rest on one of his Muggle bath pillows. As the warm and heating scented water flowed about my body, I let myself relax into the tub and felt my eyes close slowly. As this was happening, I could feel him moving about in the room but I didn’t let it disturb me, my bath too enjoyable.

A couple of minutes later, I felt hands in my bath and couldn’t help huffing in exasperation. All I wanted was to relax, why couldn’t he let me? Not opening my eyes, I tried harder to ignore him. It didn’t work because those hands picked up my leg and started massaging it. When he was done, he started with the other leg, and them my thighs, and torso. It felt really good and I couldn’t help the moans that escaped my mouth as he ministered to me. The next thing he did was pick first my right hand and then my left and massaged them to the point of worshiping them. When he finished, he moved up to my face, head and hair. The smooth massages, gentle touches and reverence that he held me took away whatever stomachache and headache I had.

When he released my head, I opened my eyes and looked up to his face that was just looking at me with a look that took my breath away. Such depth, such feelings and such love. No one had ever looked at me that way and I could literally feel my ears redden at his regard.

When he caught my eyes, he quietly told me, “You’re beautiful.”

His voice was so profound that I couldn’t help believing him. He really did believe that I was beautiful and right then, I couldn’t argue with him.

“Thank you,” I told him, but he only shrugged at me and answered, “I love you Severus.”

As I left that bath, I felt taller than Hagrid, a feeling that I was becoming quite accustomed to ever since this boy-man came into my life.



The End.




Get Well soon Di