Craving It /Excerpt from Dark Desires and Stygian Wishes/

by Medi de Romanus

meditrania@hotmail.commeditrania@hotmail.com

Disclaimer: I own nothing. J.K. Rowling owns it all! Nothing, I tell you, nothing!

Warning: BDSM/Bondage/Wax Play


Craving It
/Excerpt from Dark Desires and Stygian Wishes/
by Medi de Romanus


He woke up, his head slightly fuzzy. As he opened his eyes, he gasped when he realized the reason that his movements were limited. His hands were handcuffed to the headboard, though he couldn't see it, he could hear the rattling as he jerked on them. His eyes were covered by a silk cloth, and there was a silk cloth tied around his head, similar to the one covering his eyes, that refrained him from speaking. Yay, another- wait. I'm naked, bound and gagged. I have a feeling that this is definitely different from last time. I'm blindfolded!

He could feel even the tiniest vibrations from the footsteps. That must have been his attacker, and he started squirming alone, trying to yell random phrases from behind the cloth, his favorite seemed to be, `Let me go, you bastard, let me go!' But, his attacker just kept walking back and forth in front of him before stopping his movements all together.

Then, Harry felt something very cold against his skin, metal. It slid up his stomach until it reached his chest. He felt a sting as it did, a knife. Oh god, oh god, his mind pleaded silently, even as he felt his body reacting in its own way to the touch of the knife. Something warm and wet replaced the coldness of the knife and dragged all the way to where the blade had stopped; by the textures of it, it must have been a tongue. A flutter of tiny shocks went through him, and straight to his groin. He strained to see with his eyes as his hips rose up of their own accord. The knife came back, this time on his chest; he felt it as the person pressed down on the knife when it was close to his nipple. He felt a drop of blood roll down and whimpered softly in a mixture of pain and pleasure. The person licked up the thin trail of blood all the way to the wound, and made sure to graze over his nipple on the way there. Harry's eyes opened wider at the jolt of pleasure that caused. If his attacker was going to kill him, they were definitely on the way to it.

He heard the clutter of metal as it hit the floor and guessed that it was farewell to the knife. Then, he hissed in pain as something slapped against the skin of his stomach rather hard and flinched away from the touch. Another blow came, but this time his body arched into it even as he hissed. "Merlin." His eyes widened as the next blow was much higher the next time, and a stinging sensation began in his nipples. He wasn't sure if this was pleasure or pain, so he just closed his eyes and just felt. It continued that way for about twenty more blows, Harry trying to make sense of his situation a few times before he just let himself get lost into the sensations that he felt.

He felt all of the warmth he felt when his attacker was near go away quickly after that object - maybe a whip or switch? - was thrown to the floor. He was just beginning to make sense of his problem when he felt a breath of cold air run down the back of his neck and the warmth of his attacker returned. His eyes flew open when something hot, very hot, dripped onto his chest and rolled to his stomach. It felt like. Was that candle wax? He felt the flame from the candle flicker over his nipple and arched up towards the heat, the fire burning him.

The fire was drawn away from him and supposedly put up somewhere safe in the room because his attacker was back quicker than last time. At this point, he didn't really care who it was, he just wanted the use of his hands. His attacker was playing with him, and he didn't like it. And obviously it, whoever his attacker was, wasn't going to play around very much longer because he felt hands rubbing at his body, causing him to go absolutely limp. He felt his attacker move away and whined softly, arching his back and wanting move of the soft hands.

He began contemplating his attackers body; feminine but muscular, soft but masculine and he could make out from the outline of the blindfold and the way that the other body pressed so perfectly into his own that he knew it was male, and he couldn't help but wish that he could compare him to Draco.

The heat was closer to him now, but not even near close enough. Then, he felt something probe at his open, something very, very cold and slick; a finger was pressed into him with ease. That was what the small massage was for; he forced himself to relax, not wanting to get himself hurt. It was uncomfortable at first, but then the finger curled and brushed against something inside him and he saw stars burst behind his eyelids as he jerked forward in pleasure. He felt a second finger in his and wiggled slightly as the fingers began moving, scissoring him apart and he started to struggle again. What was he doing? He was in love with Draco! Another voice piped up. But Draco doesn't love you back, now does he? He sighed inwardly as he went limp once again under the careful ministrations.

His attacker moved away from him to return quickly, but with something bigger, but still cold. He had no idea what it was, but he knew that it wasn't any part of the human body. His attacker was rubbing his stomach and pinching his nipples, causing him to relax even more. He felt the object push into him rather abruptly and he tightened around it, but his attacker just pushed it farther up. He whimpered softly in discomforted and thrashed a little until he felt a warm mouth cover his nipple. The sensations drove his concentration away from what was pushing into his body and more onto what was happening to his body with the feelings that the person's mouth was creating in him. The object was pushed in farther until he felt a familiar brush against that something inside of him and his hips jerked forward, pressing harder onto the object. The object began to vibrate within him and his eyes widened as his mind screamed, `Vibrator!' in recognition. He started to jerk forward, whimpering as the object only rubbed across his prostate and vibrated against it. He screamed in pleasure, hearing it echo across the walls before panting, "Oh god, oh god".

His attacker stepped back a few paces as the vibrator continued to wreak havoc on his bound body. The only time that his attacker moved nearer to him was to set the vibrator onto a higher setting and it was driving him insane. "Please", he managed to choke out, struggling against the handcuffs that held him to the wall. He was so hard that it hurt, and then he felt something slid down to the base of his member, and he groaned when he realized what it was. A cock ring; it stopped him from gaining the release that he wanted so badly for a long period of time. His attacker must have been an expert at these kinds of things since he knew that he was that close to his orgasm.

His attacker was close now, and his body screamed for the contact. He sighed when none came until his member was engulfed in wet, hot heat. He jerked his hips forward as far the restraints for allow, but his attacker pushed his hips back and brought his head forward. He had engulfed him down to the root, and Harry screamed once again as he threw his head back and his attacker replaced his mouth with his hands as he straightened up. His attacker licked at his pulse point and Harry whimpered softly, wanting release.

His attacker pressed their lips against his own, and Harry was treated to a forceful kiss, not that he minded, the attacker biting and nipping at his lips. Then, his mouth was being plundered by the attacker's tongue, pressed up roughly to the wall as that body was plastered against his own. A thigh slid between his legs, nudging them apart and pressing against his throbbing member. He heard the attacker talk and his heart melted at the voice. "Promise me that you'll not get me in trouble with this."

"I promise, just... Please." Harry knew that he was begging, but he couldn't help it. He wanted the release that this person could give him. He rubbed his member against the other's thigh and was sure that he heard the other stifle a pleasured groan.

The other person pulled the vibrator from his body and Harry could hear it hit the wall opposite of them. Then, he felt hands behind his head, and something tug on the blindfold; it fell to the ground. The other person put his glasses on and Harry gasped.

"Draco."


END???