Title: Blessed Event

Author: monkeyshine

E-mail: cyeager1969@yahoo.com

Fandom: Harry Potter

Pairing: Percy Weasley/Oliver Wood

Category: Mpreg, Angst

Rating: NC17

Disclaimer: All characters are the property of JKRowling. I'm just taking them out to play with them.

Archive: Mpreg; foreverfandom.net

Author's notes: 1)Many thanks to Renae for her tireless beta efforts. Without her help, this would be a far inferior work. 2)Later chapters may include mild spoilers for OotP.


Blessed Event
by monkeyshine


Percy Weasley self-consciously entered the Leaky Cauldron and took a seat. Earlier that week he had received an owl from his old classmate Oliver Wood. Oliver and the Puddlemere United Quidditch team had just returned from a Quidditch match in Russia and were having a victory party at the Leaky Cauldron; why didn't Percy join him for a drink? Looking around the pub, Percy began to regret his impulsive agreement.

A loud commotion caught Percy's attention and the slender redhead looked up to see the Puddlemere United team spilling out of the fireplace, laughing and chattering. A tall young man with golden brown hair broke away from the group and approached Percy with a huge grin on his face.

"Percy! Glad to see you made it." Oliver greeted him jovially.

Percy couldn't help returning the grin with a shy smile of his own.

Oliver ordered a round of Irish Guinness and plunked down into the chair next to Percy.

"How've you been? Still keeping the Ministry of Magic running?" Oliver joked.

Percy flushed slightly and replied, "I've been well, thanks. Work is the same old same old."

Their drinks arrived and for a few minutes they sat in companionable silence, sipping their beers. Percy studied Oliver surreptitiously. He had had a crush on Oliver, well since first year, really and not for the first time, Percy wished he could work up the courage to act on his feelings. While Oliver chatted on about the latest Quidditch scores and team standings, Percy just sat and listened, enjoying the sound of Oliver's voice; he loved that soft Scottish burr and could listen to it for hours on end.

Suddenly Percy realized Oliver had stopped talking and was staring at him bemusedly.

"You all right Percy?"

"Sorry. I'm rather tired this evening," Percy hastily explained. "I didn't mean to ignore you."

Oliver chuckled and ordered another round. By the time the third round arrived, Percy, who was never really a drinker to begin with, was well on his way to being smashed. Excusing himself to go to the loo, he rose unsteadily - and immediately fell forward headlong. Oliver grabbed him before he hit the floor flat on his face.

"Okay, Perce. Maybe I'd better take you upstairs to sleep this off." Oliver muttered.

Steering his friend toward the stairs, he tossed a handful of galleons to Tom who in turn handed him a room key. Hoisting Percy into his arms, Oliver carried him upstairs to Room 13. Once inside, he locked the door and deposited the now giggling redhead onto the bed. At this point, Percy reached up and grabbed hold of Oliver's robes, pulling him down for a passionate kiss. Oliver gave into temptation and pressed his tongue against Percy's. As Oliver's tongue explored Percy's mouth, one of Percy's hands slipped under Oliver's shirt.caressing his chest and moving around toward his back.

Oliver responded by wrapping his arms around Percy's torso and deepening the kiss. Tongues slid in and out of mouths, exploring, tasting. They dueled lazily for long moments until they finally had to come up for air. Percy whimpered and thrust his hips up against Oliver. Both young men groaned as their straining erections rubbed together.

"Please?" Percy whispered. Oliver leaned down to kiss those sweet swollen lips once more, then muttered a divestment spell which quickly got their robes out of the way. He slowly and tantalizingly ran his hands down Percy's naked body. "Please," Percy said again, more urgently this time.

Firmly but gently, Oliver guided Percy's legs apart and onto his shoulders. After wetting two fingers in his mouth, he slowly pushed them into Percy's entrance. Then he began scissoring Percy with his fingers, stretching him and getting him used to the sensation of being filled. Percy cried out and thrust against Oliver's hand, wanting more.

"Now," Percy pleaded, his voice hoarse with lust and need.

Oliver withdrew his fingers and positioned his cock against Percy's hole. Percy pushed out as Oliver entered him and buried himself in Percy's warm willing body. Oliver then began to move in and out, slowly building his rhythm. Shifting slightly, Oliver began to pump faster as Percy lifted his hips to meet each thrust.

Percy had never felt anything like this before. His body trembled as he pushed up in rhythm with the movement of Oliver's hips.

He sobbed in pleasure as Oliver plunged into him again and again, hitting Percy's prostate time after time. After seemingly only a few seconds, Percy cried out and arched his back as semen spattered across his belly and Oliver's chest. He tightened around Oliver's cock, still thrusting into him, and whimpered as the last of his seed poured out.

A couple of hard thrusts later, and a wonderful wet heat spilled into him. "Yesss," was all Percy could think to say.

Placing a gentle kiss on Percy's lips, Oliver eased out of Percy and lay beside him, letting his arms wrap around the other wizard, who turned and snuggled into Oliver's side. Moments later, both were fast asleep in each other's arms.

*

Percy slowly opened his eyes and yawned; he hated mornings.

All he wanted to do was turn over and snuggle up to the warm body at his side. Huh? Warm body? Percy's eyes flew open and he stared at the sleeping form of Oliver Wood.

//Oh dear Merlin! What did I do last night?//

Percy slowly backed out of the bed, being extremely careful not to wake Oliver. Picking up his clothes, he hastily got dressed and grabbed his wand, ready to apparate out of there.

//I can't believe that I , that we. . . //

Panic set in at the thought of facing Oliver. //I don't even want to know what he probably thinks of me now.// Impulsively Percy pointed hs wand at the sleeping wizard and said "Obliviate!" hurriedly. He then apparated to his flat where he quickly changed clothes, picked up his briefcase and apparated to his office at the Ministry.

Around lunchtime, Lana Biggerstaff poked her head in the door of Percy's office and inquired, "Percy do you have a minute? There's somebody out here who wants to talk to you."

"All right," Percy sighed, putting aside his paperwork. "Send them in."

To Percy's horror, Oliver Wood stepped inside, looking rather sheepish. "Um, hi," he said softly.

"Hello, Oliver," Percy replied, amazed at how normal his voice sounded.

"I think I owe you an apology."

"For what?"

"Well, I had a little too much to drink last night and I don't remember everything that happened, so if I did or said anything to upset or embarrass you. .."

"Nothing happened," Percy said firmly. //That came out a little too emphatically.//

"You're sure?'

"Positive."

"Well, okay," Oliver sounded as if he didn't quite believe Percy but thankfully he didn't push it.

Percy breathed a sigh of relief as Oliver walked out. There was no way he was going to admit to a one night stand. //No matter how wonderful it might have been.// He was totally ashamed of himself and his behavior last night. For a moment Percy was tempted to obliviate himself, but he shrugged off the urge and went back to work.


END PART 1