Beyond What The Pensieve Showed

zelgadisgreywood

zelgadisgreywood@yahoo.com

Fandom: Harry Potter

Pairings: Mauraders/Snape, Lily/Snape

Rating: NC17 for rape

Warning: Rape. Spoilers for "Snapes Worst Memory" chapter of OotP

Disclaimer: Not mine. Ain't gettin' paid.


Beyond What The Pensieve Showed
by Zelgadisgreywood

Harry did not dream of Voldemort that night, though in the morning he wished he had.

What he had seen in Snape's Pensieve had been made him ashamed of his own father. It had been on his mind since he'd left, the humiliation of the innocent boy he'd always assumed had been the same as he was today.

But Snape, it seemed, had not always been so coldhearted. Harry had known that the minute he'd come out of the Pensieve that Snape had been very hurt by what James Potter had done.

Lying in bed, thinking of the horrible truth, he wondered just how far his father had gone. What had Snape yanked him out so violently for? Surely he would have been glad that Harry's view of his father had been shattered.

With this in mind, Harry drifted off to sleep.

****

Harry found himself in the same clearing as before. James, it seemed, had taken off Snape's undergarments. The crowd around them was laughing, jeering at Snape whose face was a mixture of anger, fear, and shame.

James Potter leaned over so that his lips brushed Snape's ear. "I think I'll rape you, now." he whispered, coldly. "Would you like that?"

The fear in Snape's eyes doubled and Harry felt his stomach turn over.

James Potter stood up and openned his robes, pulling down his own pants. He lowered Snape to the ground, then summoned Lupin and Black to hold him there as he placed the tip of his erection against Snape's opening.

Harry felt and tasted bile in his throat and mouth as his father ripped Snape's virginity from him in a single thrust that was clearly meant to be as painful as James Potter could make it. He heard the cheers of the crowd and for the first time since he'd come to the school, he was ashamed to be enrolled in Hogwarts, ashamed to be a Gryffindor.

The rape went on for several minutes, Harry not wanting to watch, but also too horrified to close his eyes. Then, James Potter gave one final cry and poured his seed into Snape, who lie on the ground. He looked up at Lupin.

"Your turn," he offered.

Lupin shook his head.

"May I remind you, you're already an accomplice. If I go down, so do you. Now fuck him."

"Okay, okay." Lupin complained as he climbed on top of Snape.

The urge to vomit worsened. First his father, now his former Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. No wonder Snape had been so angry when Lupin had been given the DADA job. He'd wanted that job for years, and now Dumbledore had given it to one of the men who raped him.

Sirius was next, ramming into Snape with little regard for his victim, until blood flowed out of him.

Sirius stood up and looked at James, who was smiling proudly at him.

"Turn him over," James told them.

Snape was flipped onto his back, the blood still running out of him as he struggled to free himself.

James touched Snape's still flaccid penis with his wand. "Erectio."

Snape's shame flared as his penis became erect against his will.

"Your turn, Lily." James laughed. "Come on, I don't want you to be able to run off and rat on us. Now, do it. Fuck him!"

As Lily lowered herself onto Snape, Harry heard her whisper. "I'm sorry." through trembling lips that were damp with her own tears. She rode him gently, as if her tenderness could atone for the crime she were being forced to commit upon him.

Then Snape was coming, crying out in fear at his first, and probably last orgasm. He lie there shaking as Lily managed to climb off of him and sat there, sobbing into her hands.

*****

Suddenly awake, Harry leaped from his bed, ran into the bathroom, and threw up.

Then he crawled back into bed, and lie there, staring at the ceiling as he wondered if Snape was his father.



(END)