A Midsummernight's Orgy

By Ratwoman

Ratwoman@unicum.de

Disclaimer: J.K.Rowling invented Harry Potter. She wouldn't agree with my story, for obvious reasons.

Pairing: (or rather grouping): James Potter/Remus Lupin/Sirius Black/Severus Snape/Lucius Malfoy/Tom Malvolo Riddle

Ratings: NC-17, orgy warning! Also H for humour, R for Ridiculous.

Note: set about 15 years before the Harry Potter book series, in the last school year of James Potter's generation. I decided Tom Riddle to be at the same time at school as the others, because it's more dramatic.

Note two: Thanks to my sister for supplying ideas.

Summary: Sirius Black wants to play a trick on Snape. But you can easily fall into your own trap.

 

A Midsummernight's Orgy

By Ratwoman

Ratwoman@unicum.de

"I don't know, Sirius," James Potter said, "last time you tried to play a trick on Snape, you almost got him killed."

"This time I have everything under control, trust me!" Sirius answered, while he searched through the cupboard of Prof. Potoi, the teacher of magic potions. It was late at night and everyone except them was sleeping.

"You always say that." James replied doubtfully.

"Got it!" Sirius said, and took a bottle with herbs out of the cupboard. Putting it on top of all the boxes James was carrying, he added: "Now let's go into the classroom."

Feeling a bit like a pack-mule, James followed his mate. They met Remus in the corridor, who had kept guard.

"What exactly are you planning?" Remus whispered.

"That's the ingredients for a very strong aphrodisiac." Sirius answered giggling. "You just need to break a little bottle of it, and anyone who breathes in the steam will turn horny as cat in heat."

"Oh, I didn't know you thought Snape is so hot that you want to seduce him." Remus joked.

"Not me, of course!" Sirius snarled. "I thought of pairing him off with Bertha Jorkins!"

"That silly cow?" James replied.

"We'll do her a favour, she's got the hots for him anyway!" Sirius answered, while he opened the door to an empty classroom. "She doesn't just have no brains, but no taste too!"

James had to smile now. "If Snape really ... with Bertha Jorkins.... he will never get rid of her afterwards."

Sirius grinned. "I really hope she will tell everyone!"

***

Severus followed Lucius on tiptoes. "You're sure you heard them talking about this night?"

"Yes, ''tonight I have to get some things out of Prof. Potoi's office.'' That's what I heard Black say to Potter and Lupin." Lucius answered.

They had reached the portrait and were about to say the password, when a voice behind them asked: "Where are the two of you going?"

Severus turned around in surprise. It was Tom Riddle, Slytherin head boy and school prefect, standing behind them with crossed arms.

"Err," Snape made.

"We know that three Gryffindor boys are planning something tonight." Lucius said quickly. "So we decided to catch them red-handed."

"Hmm," Tom frowned. "How do you know?"

"I overheard them talking about their plans."

Tom answered reasonably, that he should better accompany them. Most probably he was just curious about what was going on.

***

"So, we just have to add a little alraune, then let it boil." Sirius said, adding the plant into the cauldron. He quickly put the lid on it - after all it was not advisable to breathe in the steam. Remus stood by grinning from one ear to the other.

"Poor Snape," James said with a hint of scruple.

"See it positive, he'll have a lot of fun!" Remus answered. "At least, as long as the potion works."

"How do you plan to expose Snape and Bertha to the steam?" James asked.

"That's easy, there's this room in the North tower, with the hole in the ceiling. We just have to get them both into the room, and then drop the potion on them from above." Sirius replied.

James laughed. "To get Snape there we'll just have to make it look as if we were planning something in that room."

"Yes, and Bertha we just need to tell, that Snape wants to meet her there." Sirius said. "She'll believe it, no matter how often he told her to leave

him alone."

James thought for a moment, that it might be a bit too mean to play a trick on that poor girl too, but then again, they were just fulfilling her wildest dreams.

He didn't know yet that it anyway didn't come so far.

Then all of a sudden the door opened. The three boys startled and turned around quickly. Shit, it were Tom Riddle, Lucius Malfoy, and... Severus Snape!

James, Remus and Sirius tried to hide the boiling cauldron behind their backs.

"What are you doing here in the middle of the night?" Tom Malvolo Riddle asked.

"N...nothing!" Sirius Black answered.

"You left the dorms, that alone should mean 20 points deduction for Gryffindor!" Snape said with a malicious smile.

"And for Slytherin." James replied. "After all you left the dorms, too."

A muscle in Snape's face twitched.

"But we're just here to catch you red-handed." Lucius Malfoy answered with his cold, arrogant voice. "What are you doing here?"

"Nothing that should interest you, Malfoy!" Sirius snarled.

Tom Riddle calmly stepped closer. The other Slytherin boys followed him. "What is there behind your back?" he asked in his usual friendly voice. James felt an instinctive repulsion to Tom. Snape at least never pretended.

Then the cauldron started to whistle. Damn!

Malfoy made a sudden jump forward to push Remus aside in order to get to the cauldron, but Remus stepped forward to meet Malfoy. The boys fell and crashed to the floor.

Tom still looked calmly at them. "There's no sense in hiding, we anyway know you are doing something forbidden."

Then the cauldron exploded. Fortunately the top fell to the other side, but within one second the boys were blinded by thick, grey steam all around them. James could hardly see but he suddenly felt so... horny. He heard Remus growling and was afraid for a moment that he might turn into a werewolf despite the waning moon, especially since he could dimly see through the steam that Remus was jumping on Lucius Malfoy like a wild animal.

The steam cleared and James saw Sirius and Severus Snape staring intensely at each other, before they fell upon each other and started to tear down each other's robes.

James looked at the other boy who was not rolling on the floor yet. Tom was not looking calm anymore. He met his gaze, and his eyes were glowing, his face contorted in need. So sexy. James stepped towards Tom, glad that Tom met him halfway. He had found his partner for now.

*

Lucius Malfoy had no clue what was going on. He not only hated Potter, Sirius and Lupin, he also was straight as could be. But now here he was lying on the floor, and he not only let it happen that Remus Lupin, growling like a wild animal, was tearing off his robes, he was also tearing off Lupin's robes as well. Even worse, he really was fond of the well-shaped body he found beneath them and greedily moved his fingers over Lupin's skin.

*

Remus bit down hard, not caring that it was _ Malfoy's _ shoulder he bit. Lucius really was quite good-looking, tall, slender, pale skin, but Remus probably would not have cared at the moment if it had been Hagrid he was shagging with.

Remus ran his tongue along Malfoy's throat, savouring the slightly bitter taste.

*

Severus ripped Sirius's robes apart, who answered his eagerness with an approving groan. Encouraged he licked and nipped the skin of Sirius chest, noticing dimly that Sirius was ripping off Snape's robes as well. Some part of his mind screamed at him that this was his enemy, Sirius Black, whom he was shagging. But curiously, another, quite ridiculous thought crossed his mind: Better Sirius Black than Bertha Jorkins!

*

Sirius Black suddenly realised something: he felt drawn to Snape even without an aphrodisiac, that was the reason why he loved to play tricks on him: to get his attention!

He certainly had Snape's attention now, who was at the moment slowly licking and nipping his chest. Sirius closed his eyes and moved his hands down Severus's back, finally clawing his fingers into his buttocks. That was much better than the trick he had planned.

*

The part of Tom's mind, that was still able to think, thought that he really must find out what they had put into that cauldron. It certainly was a very strong spell, that made him tear off the robes of a boy he didn't even like. Then again, he didn't really like anyone.

*

James completely forgot his antipathy for Tom Riddle while he was undressing him. Tom was really cute and handsome and he was so horny... Within seconds they had undressed each other and greedily moved their hands along each others body, feeling skin on skin.

"More" James murmured.

"Ok." Tom answered, parting James's legs and lubricated him with his on precum.

*

Remus flipped Lucius Malfoy around so that he was on his hands and knees. Using his precum as lubrication, he quickly prepared the blonde boy, who was already begging for more beyond reason. Remus uttered a guttural groan when he slammed in, his cock squeezed by Lucius's intern muscles. Lucius obviously enjoyed himself, too, for he never stopped pleading Remus to go on. Remus started moving in and out in an increasingly fast rhythm, while Lucius repeatedly called: "More, please, more!"

*

Severus turned Sirius around so that he lay flat on his stomach. The Gryffindor boy eagerly parted his legs to give Severus better access. Severus spent a moment to admire the young man's body. Sirius was indeed well-built, his skin lightly tanned, long black hair falling onto his muscular back.

Severus passed his fingers through Sirius's velvet hair, moved his hands along the smooth skin of Sirius's back. Sirius raised up to his touch and was purring like a cat.

Snape simply wasn't able to wait any longer, he quickly spit into the palm of his hand and lubricated his erect member, before he slammed in. Sirius welcomed him with a content groan.

*

James had his eyes closed as was lying on his back, his legs curled around Tom's back, who was moving in and out of him in a steady rhythm. This felt so... perfect. James heard loud moans of pleasure, dimly aware that they were his own. Then he opened his eyes and looked into Tom's face. There was something in his eyes... something he hadn't noticed before, some kind of cold fire...

James had the sudden premonition that Tom Riddle would one day state a great danger to all living creatures in this world.

But at the moment, James couldn't care less.

*

Lucius had stopped screaming coherent words, but was reduced to vowels now. He couldn't believe how much he enjoyed being fucked in the ass by Remus Lupin. When Remus finally came, the feeling of his hot semen drove Lucius over the edge and he dispersed his seed on the floor.

*

If Sirius Black had still been able to think, he would have congratulated himself to that potion. It had not worked out the way he had planned, quite contrary, much better. But as it was, Sirius was just screaming in ecstasy as Snape moved in him.

*

Fifteen years later some Muggles would invent a potency pill called Viagra. Viagra was nothing in comparison to this.

*

Remus Lupin was breathing heavily, his skin covered in sweat, as he slowly withdrew from behind Lucius. Why had he never before noticed what a cute ass Lucius had?

Remus sat down and looked around. Severus Snape was throwing his head back and screaming as he came into Sirius. Remus wondered for a moment why he also had never noticed that Snape was quite sexy in his own dark, gloomy way, then Remus crawled over to them, grabbed Snape at the shoulder and pulled him back towards him. Now it was his turn on Snape!

*

Out of his breath, James was staring at the ceiling, while Tom carefully moved away. After a moment's rest, James sat up. He observed Tom staring at Sirius, before he crawled to the pretty Gryffindor, while Remus and Severus looked almost as if they were fighting.

A shadow fell on James. When he looked up, he saw Lucius Malfoy standing over him, naked and fully erect.

"I want you, Potter!" he snarled.

*

Remus Lupin was like a wild animal, biting down hard on every inch of Snape's skin he could reach. Severus just loved it, this precious mixture of pleasure and pain, and did his best to bite back just as often.

Finally Remus forced him on his hands and knees. Well, not exactly forced, Severus just fought back for fun.

Scraping off Lucius's cum from the floor, Remus quickly lubricated his cock, before he slammed in.

*

Wondering why Snape so quickly disappeared, Sirius Black looked over his shoulder. What he saw made him smile: Remus had Severus in a firm grasp and was biting as if he intended to eat him alive. Snape certainly enjoyed it, judging from the way he was writhing and screaming. What he saw also made Sirius horny, so he was quite glad when Tom Riddle came over for round two.

Sirius eagerly turned his attention towards Tom.

*

Lucius Malfoy was another boy James didn't like. And once again, James didn't care. Instead he pulled Lucius down to the floor with him and started to eagerly explore his slim body with his hands, tongue and lips. Judging from Lucius sluttish moans he really enjoyed what he did.

*

Tom knelt on the floor with Sirius behind him, grasping a table for hold while the Gryffindor boy slowly impaled him. With an ecstatic moan, Slytherin's best boy threw back his head and enjoyed the blissful sensations, while Lucius Malfoy and James Potter used another desk as base, with Malfoy lying outstretched underneath Potter. Severus Snape, on his hands and knees, and Remus Lupin were both uttering animalic screams, while Remus thrust in and out faster and faster.

The boys all came about the same time, sinking exhaustedly to the floor.

*

After a moments rest, James opened his eyes. Something was missing... right, he didn't have Snape yet. Exhausted, but determined not to let his 'favourite' Slytherin boy get away without, he crawled over to where Remus and Severus were lying entangled. He half pulled him out from underneath Remus, half Severus crawled out, right into James arms.

*

Sirius Black decided (well, you couldn't really talk of deciding in his current state of mind), to take another round on Severus instead of turning to Lucius. It didn't really matter that James was already over Snape; they were friends, they could share.

*

Tom Riddle saw Remus lying a few feet away from him and instinctively crawled towards the Gryffindor boy, where he was met by Lucius.

***

Young teacher professor McGonagall walked through the dark corridors, because she had heard some strange noises coming from the classrooms. She knew she was on the right way, because the noises - groans and screams - got louder and louder. With an undefined feeling of unease, she opened the door to the potions-classroom.

Oh my Goodness! Professor McGonagall sharply inhaled. She saw naked bodies entangled on the floor, obviously engaged in a kind of orgy. Then she recognised the boys: it were the best boys of year seven: Potter, Lupin, Black, Malfoy, Snape and Tom Riddle, probably the most brilliant student Hogwarts ever had.

Then she noticed the smell: beside the stench of semen there definitively was a notion of the Priapus-potion in the room, the strongest aphrodisiac she knew of.

Professor Mc Gonagall reacted quickly and did an uncrossing spell, removing the rests of the steam and the effect it had on the boys.

Until that moment, Sirius Black and Severus Snape had been kissing deeply while James Potter was licking Snape's stomach. Lucius Malfoy and Tom Riddle were at the same time sharing the merits of Remus Lupin's body. In a second, the boys scattered apart, looking with horror at each other. Lucius Malfoy even started screaming hysterically.

To Professor McGonagall's surprise Tom Riddle quickly slapped Lucius in the face: "Do you want everyone to wake up and find us here?" he hissed.

McGonagall would have criticised Tom for slapping Lucius if he wasn't so right!

"What has happened?" Professor McGonagall asked sternly.

Sirius Black whimpered and hid his face behind his long hair, James Potter looked embarrassed to the floor, Remus Lupin seemed undecided whether to laugh or to cry, Severus Snape was obviously utterly confused, Tom Riddle simply looked thoughtful, and Lucius Malfoy was completely freaked out.

"They raped us!" he called. "They used some kind of spell to force us to... to..."

"We certainly had not planned to use it on YOU, Malfoy!" Remus said angrily.

"What exactly was your plan?" Professor McGonagall asked.

Sirius Black huddled up and ducked his head, as if trying to get so small that no one could see him, while James and Remus shot a brief glance at Severus before they looked with embarrassment to the floor.

"What?!?" Severus Snape snarled. "What did you plan for me?"

"We did not plan on you to come in in the middle of the preparation!" James said in a defensive voice.

"Then what did you plan?" Severus said, rising to his feet and standing threateningly over James. Unfortunately this position, with his member on James eye-height, was not really suitable for threatening the Gryffindor boy, who had to bite back a grin.

"Get on your robes!" Professor McGonagall ordered quickly.

The boys reached for their clothes, having a bit of a trouble on telling them apart. What a strong aphrodisiac the Priapus potion was, also showed in the condition of their robes: Lucius Malfoy's robe was ripped open at the front, and from Severus Snape's and Sirius Black's robes was not much more left than rags. Sirius and Severus briefly gazed at each other, but to Professor McGonagall's surprise they did not shout at each other like usually, but blushed and looked away. Oh dear, the boys really must feel bad, if they forgot their enmity.

"When you report this... incident," Tom Riddle said, "will we have to leave Hogwarts?"

All the boys looked very worried at Professor McGonagall. Indeed, it was very probable that they would be expelled if it got known that they had had an orgy. Professor McGonagall was thinking hard. These boys were the best of their year, Tom Riddle even was a genius, could she really spoil all their chances? Besides, except the arrogant Lucius Malfoy, she really liked them all.

Professor McGonagall made a hard decision. She would not report this. And she would make sure none of the boys would tell anyone.

"Ok, boys, look at the top of my staff!" she ordered. With bewildered faces the boys followed the order and stared at the blue crystal in her staff.

 

"Oblivato!" Professor McGonagall called. A blinding blue light shot out of the crystal and lightened up the room.

When it faded, the boys looked around in confusion.

"Why are we in that classroom in the middle of the night?" Lucius Malfoy asked.

"I don't remember how I got here." Sirius Black said with a frown.

"Me neither." James Potter said.

"You were sleepwalking." the young teacher said.

"All of us?" Tom Riddle asked doubtfully.

"Yes, it's a special moon tonight." Prof. McGonagall replied, hoping they wouldn't ask why she was blushing.

"What has happened to my robes?" Severus Snape asked, looking down at what was left of his clothes.

"And to mine?" Sirius Black said, with a glance at his similarily teared robes.

"You must have gotten stuck on something." Professor McGonagall said nervously. "Now, go back to bed, all of you!"

With confused faces the boys followed her orders.

Professor McGonagall sighed in relief. The events of the night were buried deep in the boys' subconscious, and she hoped that it would stay there, and not come out in their dreams. But even then, their school careers were safe.

 

***

The End