Title: A Little Music, A Little Magic

By Zelgadis Greywood

zelgadisgreywood@chez-vrolet.net

Fandom: Harry Potter

Genre: AU

Challenge or Fest: Kristen's Other Dimensional Harry Potter character in the Harry Potter world challenge.

Pairing: Harry/Draco



A Little Music, A Little Magic
By Zelgadis Greywood


-Prologue-

The lights dimmed just a little as the soft sounds of the guitar were wove through the audience in a sound that seemed to carry magic in its very heart.

On the stage, smiling in thought as his fingers worked that thaumaturgy which is called music, Daryl Faithless, a name which he'd taken from a rather negative review about himself, just to show them, played to his fans. Played as the stage lights reflected off his shoulder length white-gold hair.

"A Musical Wizard", the papers had called him after his first concert. He played Rock, Country Western and a little Jazz. And he played them well. He'd been practicing since he was six, learning the techniques from a counselor in the Youth Detention Center he'd spent his early teens in following a fight at his school.

He played just a little longer, his heart in every note, as it cried out to the audience. He played as he climbed up the balcony, high on some street narcotic he didn't even know the name of. And then he stopped playing,

The audience fell silent as he swayed a moment longer, then plunged over the side.




-Chapter One-

Harry Potter enjoyed Diagon Alley, though his arrivals at the place were usually far from uneventful. The first time he'd gone had been when Gringott's had been broken into. The second time, he'd spoken wrong and landed in Knockturn Alley by mistake.

Today everything had gone fine until someone had decided to fall out of another universe and land right on top of him. A situation made even more unbearable by the fact that this someone was, with a few exceptions, an exact copy of Draco Malfoy.

Draco Malfoy II, Harry would find out what his real name was later, was dressed in Muggle fashion and had the glass stare he often saw on drugged up people on the TV news in the Dursley house.

"Excuse me," Draco Malfoy II giggled. The crowd gathered around to see what was going on. "You're very cute. Are you a virgin?"

"Certainly *not*," Harry growled, grabbing Draco Malfoy, who happened to be the closest wizard to him, and kissing him just to prove the point.

Draco moaned into the kiss and threw his arms around Harry, his entire body trembling with unspoken desire.

If Harry had been expecting a response from Draco, that hadn't been it.




-Chapter Two-

"His identification says his name is Daryl Faithless," the Inkeeper told Fudge an hour later, as the last few remnants of the earlier crowd sipped tea in a nearby cafe. He looked over at Daryl, who was currently sleeping off the last of drugs "The stuff on the back of his photos says his mom is name Sissy and his father's name Luke. First I thought they might be cover names for the Malfoys. But everyone saw Draco when Harry... well, you know. How is Draco, by the way?"

Dumbledore looked out the window, where a very placid-looking Draco Malfoy was doing a more than passable impersonation of Eliza Doolite during the 'Wouldn't It Be Loverly?' scene of 'My Fair Lady', and smiled.

"In love." he said.



END PART 2