Youth, pt II, Gladiator Slash

Body: Gladiator Slash Fanfication

Author: Melinda

UserTinkerbell16@cs.com

Pairing: Maximus/slave Cicero/and wishful thinking on Commodus part

Details: How Maximus' relationship was in his youth with Commodus, Quintas and a little bit of Lucilla

Rating: The rating on this segment is a "NC-17" great sex

Disclaimers: Yes, I DO NOT own Maximus, Cicero, Commodus, Quintus and Lucilla (I think Russell Crowe is scrumptious So who ever owns the rights to these characters please don't sue, I'm a poor college student just trying to relax from studies. This is just for enjoyment. I will never make any money off of this, but I hope people like what I write

Archive: yes

 

THE BEGINNING II: YOUTH

by Melinda

Maximus could feel the past creeping up on his mind as he walked away from his tent to face frivolous goings on tonight. He tried to shake it off, but it was of no use. Memories flooded back from time of youth and innocence. He had worked hard at pushing these memories away, never letting them cloud his judgment of the present, but after the situation with Quintas and the young boy, his mind wasn't going to slam shut on these racing memories. He tried to walk faster towards the huge tent in the center of the camp where all the men were gathering for the celebration of their victory today, but even this small activity didn't stop the flow of memories rushing in. Maximus moaned as everything came back as if it were yesterday, the day that changed Maximus' life forever, making him into the man he is today.

****************************

The day was warm and sweet with the smell of the grapes on the vines carried over the air. Summer was the most wonderful time in Spain. The land was wild and open with fruit abundant on the vines, olives ripening on the trees and songs of the birds singing about love and joy. Maximus was full of pride and warmth, knowing he had made a decision about his future by declaring his loyalty to Rome and joining the legion.

Tonight would be his last night in Spain as he would be leaving with the legion tomorrow. This summer had brought him love with the sweet and beautiful Lucilla, and friendship with her young brother, who would be Caesar someday. His mind was on tonight, though, because he was going out with Commodus and Commodus' loyal guard, Quintus, for a night of celebration. He was hoping that afterwards, he and Lucilla would get together for one last night of fast and hard young lovemaking, but for now, he was going with the guys. Commodus promised him a night he would never forget.

Maximus stood on the balcony of his father's villa and watched Commodus' carriage pull up front. Commodus was four years younger to Maximus' twenty, but because of his station in life he lived as if he was a grown man making grown decisions. Maximus had grown to tolerate Commodus because of his feelings for Lucilla, but the young man did amuse him. Maximus had also grown fond of Quintus and he admired the man's stamina and loyalty to Commodus. Quintus was only a couple of years older than Maximus, but he had a steadiness to him, that Maximus knew would be a good thing to have in battle. At times, Maximus had seen a fearlessness in Quintus which, if the man didn't have the job of protecting a pre-Caesar, would have been dangerous. Maximus wondered, as he headed down the stairs to greet Commodus, if Quintus was able to control the anger, or maybe it was just a predilection to violence, that laid so close to the surface. No matter, tonight was for fun, no war, no Rome, just pleasure and enjoyment in being young and free, waiting for the world to open her arms and lead them into becoming men.

**************

"Maximus," Commodus spoke, watching Maximus as he moved gracefully down the street to the tavern for more drinking. "How about letting Quintus and I show you how we entertain ourselves. Sometimes the paying for a common whore is so boring, wouldn't you say. Come, let us take you to one of our pleasure spots." Commodus spoke with a smooth urgency, guiding Maximus back to his awaiting carriage. Quintus looked at Commodus, trying to get the young man's attention, which had been hard to do all evening, what with Commodus so infatuated with Maximus. Maximus had had his fill of the tavern's and was drunk enough with wine to be a willing participant in almost anything at the moment. Commodus saw the look Quintus had gave him and shook his head for Quintus to be quite. Maximus leaned back into the cushioned and silk lined seat, relaxing. He was having fun and found himself enjoying this night. He sat there, his well muscular frame open and inviting. Commodus couldn't keep his eyes off of the Spaniard.

He had fell for Maximus two years ago when they had met, after Maximus had jumped in to save his sister who had fallen into the ocean and had almost drowned. Maximus had walked out of the ocean carrying his sister, his bronzed skin shining as the water beaded up on his bare chest and legs. Commodus could have sworn that his sister had intentionally thrown herself into the ocean to get Maximus' attention. Of course, either way, Maximus was in their lives and both Commodus and Lucilla had found the Spaniard irresistible. But, Commodus had to settle for friendship, because Maximus only had eyes for his beautiful sister. He could understand why, being that his sister was intelligent, beautiful and the daughter of the Emperor of Rome. Who wouldn't want to be with his sister. But Commodus knew that the title meant nothing to Maximus. Maximus' family was wealthy in their own right here in Spain and Maximus wasn't impressed by wealth or stature.

He had joined the Roman army because he found the idea of Rome to be powerful and worth fighting for.

Commodus snapped out of his reverie as his carriage pulled up to the home him and Lucilla stayed in during their summer vacation while in Spain. Quintus had been quiet during the ride and he jumped out to check for enemies before allowing Commodus to come out. Even in Spain, the Emperor had enemies that would think of nothing about killing the Emperor's son.

Maximus had dozed on the ride and Commodus stood and leaned over Maximus quietly, taking in the scent of this man. He smelled of jasmine and grapes. He studied the chiseled jaw, the long lashes brushing against his cheeks, the full but strong lips. Commodus wanted to reach out and brush his hands across the barreled chest but knew that Maximus would not take kindly to being touched without giving prior permission. So, Commodus settled for gently shaking the man's shoulder. He shuddered with pleasure as the gray blue eyes opened and looked into his own.

"We're here already?" Maximus asked, his voice throaty and strong. He didn't notice the veiled desire in Commodus eyes,

"Yes, come and let's enjoy the pleasures the gods have given us mortal men." Commodus turned and stepped out of the carriage, Quintus waiting patiently by the door. Maximus moaned and moved towards the carriage door.

He needed to eat something or the wine was going to put him under sooner than he was wanting it to.

He followed Commodus and Quintus up the steps and entered the entrance at the side of the house, where Commodus' rooms were. A slave met them at the door and took their cloaks. Commodus ordered the slave to bring more wine and some food, as he sensed the Spaniard might need to eat.

"Come Maximus, Quintus follow me. We will be more comfortable in here." Commodus walked towards his bed chambers. The room was expansive with huge doors that opened out onto a balcony. The doors were open now and the cool night air came through gently blowing the curtains. The moon was full and lit up the room with a gentle light. There were several settees covered with pillows and throws with a bed in the center of the room, clocked in pillows, blankets and silk scarves. Commodus felt at home and more in control in this room then any other place. The slave came back with the wine and food, followed by another slave who lit the lamps. The room was illuminated in a soft yellow glow, sending the shadows into the corners to be ignored.

Maximus went over to the food and grabbed some fresh bread and leg of lamb and started devouring the food hungrily. Commodus watched this action and wished it was his own body being devoured by those lips. One of the slaves started to help the young Emperor off with his shoes. He motioned for the slave to leave and him and Quintus walked over beside Maximus and also started to eat. None of them could believe that they had built up such an appetite. All of sudden they all stopped at once and looked at each other, then started laughing at how they looked. Maximus threw back his head and roared with the pure joy of the laughter, finding so much pleasure in the simple act of eating and enjoy others company.

"Maximus, I've never eaten so much in my life until I came here. We must blame it on your weather." Commodus stated then laughed as he watched the Spaniard nod in agreement.

"So, tell me what is so special about coming here, instead of going and buying a whore for satisfaction tonight?" Maximus asked as he drank some more wine.

"Ah, Maximus, tonight your world will change. The pleasures of the flesh can be a heady experience." Quintus spoke, wondering if showing this man how he and Commodus enjoyed their pleasures was the right thing. Not every man enjoyed fucking the way the Emperor's son enjoyed it. It takes a special man to handle what they did. At first, Quintus had assisted his highness because it was his duty, but now he was finding these erotic excursions exciting. They got his blood racing, making him feel powerful and alive.

"Come, my comrades, let us choose our pleasure for tonight." Commodus motioned expansively towards another door then reached out and took Maximus by the elbow to guide him forward, he place his other hand on Quintus, but that touch did nothing for him. Where his hand rested on Maximus' arm, he felt the fire from this man coursing through his veins. Maximus and Quintus walked towards the door, then Quintus opened it quietly. The door opened onto a room which Maximus immediately recognized as the bath house. This area was always teeming with slaves whenever he came to visit Lucilla, as it was now. The slaves were of varying ages and sexes and all immediately stood up and bowed when Commodus walked in the room.

"Pick, Quintus, tonight surprise me with what you would find enjoyable." Commodus wasn't sure how Maximus would feel if he had asked him to pick, this way he kept the games of tonight in his control. All he wanted to do tonight was open Maximus' eyes to a different way of loving.

Maximus watched with some amusement as Quintus went out into the crowd of slaves, whom all had their heads bowed in submissive behavior of ownership. Maximus had heard of the Romans' unusual desires of the flesh, but had never thought about it himself. He had always found satisfaction with women, but figured he was game for almost anything tonight, for tomorrow he was to go out into the world to learn the many lessons of manhood. Little did he know that his first lesson would come tonight.

Quintus came back with a young boy slave. The slave had dark hair and dark skin. His hair was shoulder length and brushed gently against his skin. He bowed slightly to Commodus and spoke.

"I am at your service, Master, whatever pleases you," the boy spoke and looked up quickly. Maximus guessed this one's age no younger, perhaps even a little older then Commodus, but he was of small stature and physique, compared to Commodus taller, muscular frame. Maximus' felt a stir in his loins when the young man's eyes had met his briefly. Perhaps this would be more pleasurable then he thought. He shifted slightly to accommodate his growing erection under his tunic.

"Oooh, Quintus, you do like the young ones." Commodus purred, lowering his lashes to hide the desire that had rose up in them. His heart beat faster in anticipation of tonight's games. All three men and slave turned and went back into the adjoining room and shut the door. Perhaps if Maximus hadn't been drinking he would have noticed the fear and knowing nods that passed through the other slaves when Commodus had turned his back to leave the room. For the slaves knew that they would not be seeing this young slave again.

**************

Maximus took another drink of his wine as Commodus ordered the slave to strip. The slave bowed slightly and did as was demanded of him. As the slave stripped, Maximus watched and moaned with desire as the young man's body was exposed. The slave was beautiful, his tan, taunt body, shivering, as Maximus' eyes devoured it. He had no hair on his body except a light dusting at the groin area. The penis was small but beautiful and Maximus wanted to take it into his mouth, but waited, not sure what Quintus and Commodus had planned.

Commodus had been watching Maximus, and was pleased with the pleasure that was being displayed so openly on the Spaniard's face. He had yet to learn to hide his emotions, but after tonight Maximus would become very efficient in hiding what he felt in Commodus' or anyone else's presence. But now it was all innocence and fun. Commodus came over to Maximus and pushed him towards one of the settees. Maximus stumbled a little at the slight shove Commodus had gave him, but allowed him to be pushed down in a sitting position.

"Maximus, since this is your first time to our games, you will be pleasured first." Commodus leaned towards Maximus and smiled at the excitement he saw in the strong man's body. He went around the settee and sat down beside Maximus.

"Come, young one, and service this great man." Commodus ordered the slave towards Maximus' spread legs. Maximus moaned as the young slave moved swiftly to do his master's bidding. Maximus reached for the slave but Commodus stopped him.

"I'll tell him what to do, you relax and enjoy the game," he whispered in the Spaniard's ear. Maximus leaned back into the pillows and positioned himself better. Commodus was sitting by his hips and watched the slave with anticipation.

"Remove his belt, slave." Commodus demanded and the slave, who was sitting between Maximus' legs, reached over the big man's hips and unbuckled the gold fastening then removed the belt and laid it on the floor. Maximus had moved his hips upward to assist the slave's removal of the belt, and Commodus could see the rise in the tunic's hip area. Commodus was dying to see this man naked, but wanted to enjoy this moment forever.

Quintus, waited patiently across the room, watching his Highness with intense concentration. He had been aware of Commodus' desire for his sister's lover for quiet some time. At the moment, the pleasure and anticipation for the game's ahead was keeping Quintus' jealousy at bay. He couldn't see what Commodus saw in the Spaniard, but he was willing to put up with anything Commodus wanted so long as he could stay by his side.

"Now, remove his tunic." Commodus spoke. The slave once again reached up to grab the edge of the tunic resting on Maximus' strong, muscular thighs, but stopped at once and drew his hands back at Commodus' command.

"Stop, slave!" Commodus almost yelled, he wanted this moment to be perfect, not clumsy and rushed. Maximus looked at Commodus, then down at the slave. The slave was showing some fear at displeasing his master, but Maximus felt his desire rise for this slave, who's brown eyes were like liquid drops of the best cognac in Spain.

"Slowly, my slave, there is no rush. We want Maximus to reach Elysium tonight, if not in death at least in desire. Now move your hands slowly up his thighs," Commodus spoke gently. The slave reached up more slowly, moving his hands up the top part of Maximus thighs, feeling the muscles quiver at his touch. The slave felt his own desire start to rise in him. This man, the one his master called the Spaniard, was exquisite to look at. He had never seen eyes so blue as this man's. The slave could feel himself wanting to please this Spaniard with no prodding from his master.

The slave felt the brushing of hair on the muscular thighs as he reached the bottom of Maximus' tunic. The slave curled the ends into his hands and leaned forward to slowly move the tunic up and over Maximus' hips. Once again, Maximus moved his hips upwards to assist the slave in his maneuverings, his cock brushing against the young slave's chest. The slave moved the tunic slowly up the man's body exposing more and more of the magnificent frame underneath. The powerful, broad chest, with tight coin sized nibbles, the smooth sprinkling of hair in all the right places, his huge arms reaching out to help the slave with the rest of the removal, at the same moment engulfing the slave in his powerful arms and pressing the slave tightly to his tanned, yearning body.

Maximus moaned with intense pleasure, pleasure he had never felt before, not even with Lucilla. This tiny slave, whom he could crush with one powerful stroke of his hand, lay pliable, trusting against his hard body. Commodus reached out and gently stroked the slave's exposed back and delicate ass, imagining the Spaniard's hard, huge cock sunk deep to the hilt in it. The slave slowly slid down Maximus' body and again knelt between his legs waiting for Commodus' command.

Commodus took in the site of this huge man laying submissive waiting for the next command to be whispered for the slave to do. Commodus could see that Maximus was a willing ... very willing, participant in this game, and it gave the young man hope that Maximus would want to become a member of his fun and games club he and Quintus had started in Rome and continued on to Spain. These games had become a source of release for the turmoil Commodus continuously had going on in his head. This turmoil had almost destroyed him six months ago, sending him screaming and holding his head, wanting the voices to shut up. It was Quintus who taught him how to release the pent up rage swirling just below the surface of his easy going face. He now wanted Maximus, his one true desire, to join him in releasing his demons.

He let his eyes caress the hugeness of Maximus' manhood and could feel his own desire raging just beneath the surface. It took everything he had not to grab the slave and beat him to a bloody pulp, while having Maximus masturbate and shoot his cum all over him. Commodus realized he had let his mind wander and had to bring himself back before he lost control. He knew he had to bring Maximus along slowly. He didn't want to frighten him away. He noticed the slave looking up at him, waiting for him to speak.

"Take his cock in your hands and gently caress it." Commodus ordered, glancing at Quintus, seeing Quintus' own desire beginning to show.

The slave wrapped his hands around Maximus' shaft and started stroking him slowly. Maximus moaned with the sheer pleasure of this young one's touch. Maximus sat up and sucked his breath in sharply as his desire started to rise to fever pitch. He grabbed the slaves head and ran his fingers through the long hair, enjoying the sensual silkiness to the hair. They boy's scent was radiating off of him and Maximus breathed deeply of it. He slid his huge hand down the boys hips and cupped the slave's swollen cock in his hand. The slave shivered, not sure if he should be feeling this much pleasure, but knew he had no control over it. He pressed his hips into Maximus' hand as Maximus encircled his shaft and started stroking him in return. With his other hand, Maximus pulled the slave's lips to his and sucked in the flavor of his mouth. He deftly used his fingers to run over the slave's lips and teeth then followed them with his tongue. The boy offered his tongue to Maximus and he sucked hungrily on the morsel.

Maximus moaned wanting to find his release but not wanting this pleasure to end just yet, so he released the boy's cock, rubbing his finger over the tip and collecting the few droplets of pre-cum and bringing it to his mouth to lick. He then pulled the slave up over his body, needing to be in control.

Commodus had to relinquish his control because he was now beside himself with desire and rage. These two emotions going hand in hand with his sexual needs. He got up and moved away from Maximus, not wanting this man to see his heat coming from him. He stood near Quintus now and watched Maximus take control of the slave. This was the first step in getting this man into their games.

Maximus, not noticing that Commodus was no longer sitting by him, rolled the slave over, and climbed on top of him. He sat very still and admired the boy underneath him, knowing he had to be gentle or he would hurt this slight one. The slave looked with longing and fear at this massive man towering over his body. He then reached towards the Spaniard and stroked his tight stomach muscles, pulling lightly on the hair, then tracing the trail down to the tight, curly hair at his groin. The slave once again encircled the man's cock in his and was surprised at how big his penis had gotten from a moment ago. Before, he could encircle his small hand and fingers around the shaft and fingertips would meet, now his thumb and fingers didn't even meet. Maximus shivered again at the touch of this boy and leaned forward to kiss the slave's mouth, pushing his tongue in demanding to be sucked and pulled by that succulent mouth.

Maximus laid down firmly on top of the slave, knowing his weight was mighty, but wanting to fill this boy all over him, rubbing his strong physique all over the slave's slight body. His desire was huge, almost uncontrollable, and Maximus wondered where this need would take him. He then slowly slid down the slave's body with his mouth, kissing and biting softly in places that had never been touched by any man. The boy's nipples hardened under Maximus' demanding mouth, then the mouth was moving again, down the boy's body. He kissed the indentation of his navel then on down to the smooth almost hairless groin, reveling in the taste of this young man. Maximus then did the unthinkable, he took the slave's cock in his mouth and the slave jumped as if electricity shot through his body. He tried to pull away, but Maximus' hold on him was strong. Even though he had never been with anyone he knew that no master, or man of importance ever allowed a slave's cock in their mouths.

Commodus rocked back on his heels, reaching his hand underneath his tunic and stroking his own blood engorged cock. His desire was rising and his want for Maximus was almost unbearable. The man was delicious to watch. Maximus showing that he was at home with a male between his legs. The deft way Maximus moved with this slave was erotic, exquisite. Commodus moved to sit on his bed and slowly removed his clothes, so that he could fondle himself more easily. Quintus watched Commodus, with interest. Taking his cue from Commodus, he removed his clothes also. Quintus was only semi-hard, knowing his satisfaction lies elsewhere, outside of the normal coupling between two men.

The slave squirmed underneath Maximus' mouth, not wanting him to stop. He could feel his explosion coming when Maximus removed his mouth and rolled over pulling the slave on top of him. Maximus moaned and looked deeply into the slave's eyes, asking,

"What is your name, slave?" the slave glanced at Commodus and his master nodded for him to answer.

"Cicero," he mumbled against the Spaniard's prying lips that were pressed against his mouth again, the Spaniard's massive hands holding his face gently. He knew his mouth was going to be bruised tomorrow but didn't care.

"Cicero, my beautiful Cicero." Maximus murmured and moved his hand around Cicero's back and to his ass, caressing the soft, delicate skin. He gently stroked this tender area then moved the slave onto the settee beside him, onto Cicero's stomach. Maximus then trailed his tongue down Cicero's spine, sending shivers all over the boy's body. When Maximus reached the boy's ass he kissed and bit playfully while bringing his fingers to gently spread the slave's ass to expose his opening. Maximus then kissed and licked the area, causing the slave to squirm and push himself into Maximus' mouth and exploring tongue. Maximus then licked his fingers, coating them well, and gently pushed his index finger down into the tight hole that was soon going to own him.

Commodus hissed, watching this, knowing that he would come soon if he didn't stop touching himself but not able to stop, not wanting to stop. This magnificent beast of a man caused such intense desire to watch, he never wanted it to end. Quintus yawned, wanting this to be over so he and Commodus could get their own needs met. Quintus knew that Commodus was enraptured, watching Maximus, but he knew that he would not be satisfied just by just watching. Commodus believed in contact sport, sport that would draw blood.

=30=