Gladiator Slash III: New Scars

Body: Gladiator Slash Fanfiction

Author: Melinda

UserTinkerbell16@cs.com

Pairing: Maximus/slave Cicero/and wishful thinking on Commodus part

Details: Commodus blows it with Maximus, which starts on the path to becoming the man we all know and love

Rating: The rating on this segment is a "NC-17" great sex, there is a real bad rape scene accompanied with blood and violence. If this isn't what you want to read then STOP! But if you do keep reading you will understand why Maximus has a loathing for Commodus, how Cicero gets his scars, and why Quintus couldn't break away from Commodus' grip in the movie (or at least my version of it)

Disclaimers: Yes, I DO NOT own Maximus or anyone else in the Gladiator movie (I think Russell Crowe is scrumptious. So who ever owns the rights to these characters please don't sue, I'm a poor college student just trying to relax from studies. This is just for enjoyment. I will never make any money off of this, but I hope people like what I write

Archive: yes

 

NEW SCARS

by Melinda

Cicero, on his knees and head down towards the pillows on the settee, made mewling sounds as he moved against Maximus' fingers, wanting the man to slide into him, but afraid of the size of the man. Maximus understood that he needed to get this young one ready, or he could tear this man and make his experience here a horrible one. Maximus had sensed that he was the first for this one, but little did the slave know that he was Maximus' first also. Maximus just knew that he would do for this man what he would want done for him. So he gently worked the opening with three fingers, helping the boy relax by stroking his back and speaking quietly to the slave to "relax, he would not get hurt here."

Using his other hand, Maximus coated the fingers with spit and rubbed it all over the head and part way down the shaft of his penis. He then positioned himself behind the slave's hips and slid into the boy with little resistance. Cicero gasped at the pain and pleasure delivered to him at the one time. He felt himself relax as Maximus leaned over and started murmuring softly in his ear, moving his hips gently in and out of Cicero's warm, tight opening. The slave threw back his head, exposing his neck to Maximus' kisses and words of encouragement.

Once Maximus got the rhythm going smoothly, he gently reached around the slave's stomach and started stroking the boy's silky shaft, occasionally bringing his hand to his mouth to help with the moisture and lick Cicero's pre-cum from his fingers. The boy's hole was hot and tight, grabbing tightly to Maximus' penis every time he withdrew his shaft, then opening eagerly when he pushed back into him. Maximus couldn't believe that love could feel this way. The sexual enjoyment he had had with women paled compared to this. This slave was small but so willing to accept such a massive man, exposing himself with such abandon, pushing Maximus onto even higher planes of passion he had never known existed before.

Moving rhythmically, with Cicero rocking as one with the Spaniard, he could feel himself reaching towards his climax. Groaning with animal pleasure, Maximus pulled himself up straight, still on his knees, he brought the boy up with him in one fluid movement. Shoving his cock in to the slave with swift, powerful strokes, moaning with each thrust, Cicero, felt Maximus' huge cock shoot his cum inside of him, making his own cock explode with luscious intensity. The boy came all over Maximus' hand, while Maximus balanced Cicero against him, his cock shoved deep inside the boy, holding him tight against his chest and hips with his hands. Maximus was in Elysium feeling baby Cicero's hole suck and pull on his cock in orgasmic ecstasy. Cicero leaned his head back onto Maximus' shoulder, letting out a small scream, as he quivered in Maximus' arms. He felt his knees leave the bed as Maximus lifted him and shoved one last time into him, feeling himself become one with this magnificent beast. Maximus turned Cicero's mouth to his and kissed him, licking the pleasure from every crevice of this slave's mouth, demanding his own tongue to be swallowed by Cicero's mouth.

Commodus couldn't believe the sensuality of Maximus' climax. Watching this man rise straight up on his knees, bringing the slave with him. The slave's back and ass pressed tightly onto Maximus' cock, stomach, and chest, making it hard to see where one man ended and the other began. Those powerful arms holding the slave up against him as if he was light as a feather, showing no strain other then the power of his muscles moving with his climax. Commodus watched as the slave reached behind him and grabbed Maximus' taunt ass, pulling him even tighter into his own ass. He saw the slave turn his head slightly and Maximus caught the slave's mouth with his, as he shoved his cock one more time into the slave's warm, inviting hole. Maximus' hand was still holding the slave's small cock, but he released the boy's penis and brought his hand to his mouth to lick the cum off of it. He still held the boy against him, but slowly leaned forward again, lowering the boy back down onto the awaiting pillows on the settee.

Commodus could feel the anger coming up in him, as watched how tender Maximus was being with this slave. He could feel jealousy flowing through him, wanting to grab the slave and hurt him. Instead, he waited patiently, knowing that soon the boy would do what he was brought here to do. To bleed. To die.

*******************

Maximus slipped out of Cicero, and rolled over on his back. He had never felt so relaxed, so content and fulfilled. Cicero turned over and bent down to Maximus' semi-soft penis. He brought the penis to his mouth and started licking him clean, wanting to taste this man who had taught him what he knew he would never know again. Maximus jerked slightly at the sensation of Cicero's mouth on his now sensitive cock, but enjoyed the feeling all the same. He felt himself drift off to sleep, as Cicero continued to clean him with his exquisite mouth. He knew he had drunk too much wine, and the effect was now taking him off to dream land.

"Slave! Your work is not done! Come here now!" Commodus demanded, seeing the Spaniard drift off to sleep and wanting to drag the whore's mouth off of what Commodus felt belonged to him.

Cicero jumped at the command. He had almost forgotten where he was, but was now back in the role of servant. He scampered over to Commodus and bowed waiting for his next command. Before he could raise his head, out of the corner of his eye, he saw a silver glint and then something cold sliced across his face. Cicero raised his hand to his cheek and when he drew it back there was something warm and sticky on his fingers. As recognition came into his eyes, realizing it was blood, he felt another sting and cold slash across his other cheek. Cicero stood up straight to try and defend himself, when he saw the man named Quintus come at him again with a knife in his hand. He moved back and the knife missed it's mark and cut him across his chest.

"Master?" Cicero asked, but then he saw Commodus and knew he was in trouble. Commodus was smiling, a maniacal smile, that sent cold fear through Cicero. Commodus was stroking his cock in his hands and motioned for Quintus to stop. He walked over to where Cicero was standing, swaying in shock.

"You think you can have the pleasure of him..." Commodus motioned with his head in Maximus' direction, "...and not pay the price. I will have you sliced into small pieces and come with your blood all over me, you bitch!" Commodus almost screamed as his anger and jealousy took over. He then grabbed Cicero by the hair and dragged him over towards his bed. Cicero screamed and Commodus turned and hit him across the face opening one of the wounds wider.

"Shut up, you whore!" Commodus yanked the slave's head down on to his cock, shoving his hard member into the back of the slave's throat, not caring if it gagged him. He forced Cicero's mouth up and down on his cock, blood streaming down, mingling with his tight pubic hair. Not satisfied with the slave's mouth on his cock, he then started rubbing the slave's face all over him, rubbing the blood pouring from the facial wounds into his skin. The smell of the blood enflamed Commodus and Quintus felt his own desire rise as he watched his master take pleasure in his handiwork.

Quintus walked up behind the slave and using his knife, started cutting the slave's body. Just minor cuts, nothing fatal, only to make him bleed more. Commodus bucked, watching Quintus knife move, drawing more blood.

"Yes...Quintus, more!" Commodus begged, as he drew Cicero up his body, continuously rubbing the bloody face over him, so the blood covered his entire body. Cicero tried to get away but Quintus was now standing behind him and shoved his cock into Cicero's ass, not caring if he was ready or not. Quintus was a big man, though not as big as Maximus, but with Cicero's muscles already tight and struggling to get away, having Quintus' cock forced into his ass tore him and he could feel blood running down his thighs.

He screamed again, but Commodus silenced those screams with his mouth as he bit hard into Cicero's upper lip, tearing the skin. Cicero could feel blood filling his mouth and started to choke on the flow. Commodus, lying under him, started rubbing his hips against Cicero's while Quintus pumped him from behind. Commodus then started licking and sucking the blood that was flowing from his wounds, his mouth. The more blood Commodus consumed, the hungrier and angrier the fires burned with him.

Quintus continued to slice and cut wherever he could place his knife, making sure not to cut his master. Watching Commodus' face and seeing the pleasure there, made Quintus' burn brighter, so he slammed harder into Cicero, tearing him more, not caring as the blood helped to lubricate his cock's path. Cicero's fear was growing, something telling him that he would die when these two came to their climax. He knew now why the other slave's had whispered that something awful was going on with all the slave's disappearing. He tried to get away again, but felt a blow to the back of his head, and nearly lost consciousness. He felt himself giving up, accepting that his end was near and that going to Elysium would take him away from all this pain.

*****************

Maximus could hear sounds but wasn't sure where they were coming from. His dreams were of a young man, holding onto his waist as they both rode bareback and naked on his stallion his father had given him on his birthday last year. The young Cicero, yes, that was the boy's name, was smiling up at him with such devotion, Maximus thought his heart would explode. As he looked into the young man's eyes, he was shocked as the boy disappeared and he found himself standing in a room he didn't recognize but felt the room was familiar. A light was shining bright on the bed in the center of the room and as Maximus walked over to the bed he could feel sheer terror washing over him. As he got closer he saw a figure lying in the middle of the bed. It was the young man, Cicero, laying on his back with a peaceful look on his face as he slept. Maximus bent over to kiss him, when Cicero's eyes opened wide and blood started flowing profusely from all areas of his body,

"Maximus, you couldn't save me...why were you sleeping? You promised I wouldn't get hurt...wake up, my Spaniard...help me, Maximus" Cicero started speaking, choking as blood started flowing from his mouth when he spoke. Maximus backed away, shaking his head.

"No, No!" Maximus' own shout woke him up. At first he was disoriented, coming out from such a horrifying dream, then he remembered where he was and started focusing on sounds that didn't seem right. He turned towards the sound and couldn't believe what he was seeing. Quintus was straddling the young slave, pounding him mercilessly and Maximus could see dark streaks running down Cicero's legs. He recognized it as blood. He watched as Quintus grabbed Cicero's hair and pulled his head back, exposing the slave's neck. It was then that he saw Commodus underneath Cicero, covered in blood. It was what Commodus was yelling which propelled Maximus into action.

"Yes!... Kill him!....Kill ...HIM!" Commodus demanded, his passion reaching its peak. Maximus saw the glint of the knife as Quintus shoved his hips into the slave's with one more terrible thrust and drew back his knife hand to slice the slave's throat.

Maximus came flying across the room and grabbed Quintus before he could pull the knife across the slave's throat. He threw Quintus to the ground, kicking him hard in the groin area, so as to put the man out of commission for a while. Maximus grabbed Cicero and pulled him off Commodus, thinking at first that the slave might have attacked Commodus, but knowing in his heart that this wasn't the case. The extreme intensity of desire, hatred and need was all over Commodus and Maximus knew that Commodus had ordered this sexual excursion.

Commodus wasn't sure at first what had happened. In the throes of ecstasy that he was in, he had not seen Maximus storm across the room. But now, seeing Maximus holding the slave, Commodus moaned as he saw the horror and revulsion on Maximus' face. Commodus would do anything to take that look away from him, but knew that it could never be. The line was drawn.

"You're sick, Commodus!" Maximus could barely control himself, he wanted to let Cicero go and beat the shit out of this insolent little boy, who had been allowed too much freedom, but knew that Cicero's life depended on how he handled this situation.

"He is my slave, Maximus. I can do anything I want with him." Commodus spoke soothingly, eyeing Maximus carefully. "We were just playing a game." Commodus moved towards Maximus, covered in Cicero's blood, hoping to calm this raging giant in front of him.

Commodus was unaware of the grotesque site he presented to Maximus, covered in blood from head to toe, his erection standing against his bloody stomach, his eyes white and huge peeping out from the blood on his face. It was the blood on Commodus' mouth and teeth that flashed when he spoke, which terrified Maximus. No sane man would have done this. He could see the insanity now dancing brightly in those eyes, looking out from the blood. Maximus stepped back pulling Cicero with him. Cicero had been leaning against Maximus during this conversation, but he could feel himself beginning to slip out of consciousness.

Maximus, feeling Cicero going limp in his grasp, picked him up and carried him over to the settee they had been on earlier. He turned back quickly towards Commodus, realizing how exposed and unsafe he was in this man's territory. He had to find a way out of this diplomatically in order to save Cicero. It wouldn't do him any good to try and fight Commodus when, at the moment, the Emperor's son had all the power. Maximus grabbed his tunic and belt and put them back on, then slid into his sandals.

Commodus watched this man, wanting him even more. Wishing that Maximus would care for him as he cared for this slave, knowing that what they had had between them would never be the same again. He reached his hand out to touch the Spaniard but quickly drew it back when he saw the revulsion cross Maximus' face.

"Maximus, my brother...come, we were all just having fun...it's only a game. No one will miss a slave." Once the words were out of his mouth he knew he had said the wrong thing. Maximus strode across the floor, closing the distance between him and Commodus in mere seconds and grabbed Commodus by the throat. He sensed Quintus getting up to defend Commodus and Maximus whirled and kicked him again in the groin, downing the man, into his own piss and vomit. Commodus swallowed but showed no fear as Maximus pulled this spoiled little boy close to his face and growled, "A game? This was no game, playing with another's life. Slave or not, no one deserves to die such a meaningless death...a death made for pleasure and sport is wrong!" Maximus was starting to shout, his voice echoing around the room. He shoved Commodus away from him, the stench of fear and blood sickening.

"I'm leaving and I'm taking the slave with me! You try to stop me and I will see that you will pay for this mistake." Maximus spoke low. Commodus, seeing the rage in Maximus' eyes, was willing to give Maximus anything if it would make him like him again.

"Sure...but please, don't go away angry. The slave...he's yours. Whatever you want, you can have." Commodus came towards Maximus again and Maximus threw up a hand as a warning.

"Yes...we'll talk later. Take your slave and take care of him. My carriage will take you home." Commodus moaned, wishing Maximus didn't have such a strong hold over him.

Maximus picked up Cicero and carried him out to the waiting carriage. He noticed that most of the wounds had stopped bleeding, except for the facial wounds, which were deep. He would send for the best medical attention, to help heal this young man. He could feel guilt and shame washing over him in droves, knowing that he had let powerful emotions take control, nearly causing the death of another human being needlessly. He vowed he would never allow these emotions to cloud his judgment again. He would take care of this one for the rest of his life, feeling he owed that much to the bleeding Cicero. He prayed to the gods to let this one live.

 

=30=