title: Island of Loneliness

author: Jae Kayelle

Pairing: The Professor/Gilligan

rating: NC17 m/m slash and sexual situations.

summary: The Professor teaches Gilligan a few things.

spoilers: none.

distribution: whoever wants it. Just let me know where it's going.

disclaimer: Not sure who owns the characters. I'm not infringing on any copyrights. No profit to be made with this story.

dedication: to Kim, just because.


Island Of Loneliness
by Jae Kayelle

Gilligan sat on a rock next to the lagoon and stared out over the water at the reflection from the moon. Every few minutes he'd pick a pebble out of the collection in his hand and toss it, listening for the satisfying plop as it struck the water and sank to the bottom.

The Professor watched from a few yards away, standing silently on the fringe of foliage and sand. The Minnow's first mate looked sad, his shoulders slumping dejectedly, arms draped over one upraised knee.

"Gilligan?" The Professor spoke softly, with concern. "Are you all right?"

The younger man whipped his head around in surprise. Sliding off the rock he let his pebbles fall to the ground beside him, dusting his hands on his pant legs.

"Hello, Professor. I didn't know you were there."

"I'm sorry to disturb you. I... You looked quite sad a moment ago... and now." He tilted his head to better see the shadowed face of the young man. The corners of Gilligan's mouth drooped and his puppy dog eyes now more closely resembled those of a mournful hounddog.

Gilligan's only answer was a drawn out sigh as he turned away to stare out over the lagoon once more.

The Professor licked his lips. Gilligan's unrest was palpable on this warm night, and it touched the older man's heart. He had grown fond of the sailor since their inadvertant stranding on this island. The better he got to know Gilligan, the more obvious it became that he wasn't the goofy kid as the Skipper always treated him. There was a caring, sensitive young man under the bangs and playful
smile.

He was very fond of him, indeed.

The Professor had turned Ginger away from his hut on more than one occasion and when Mary Ann had dared to get closer, he had gently shaken his head. There was only one person on this island in whom he was interested sexually.

"Tell me what's wrong?"

Gilligan regarded him with a stare that was far more intense than any expression he had ever shown in the Professor's memory.

"I guess I'm just...lonely."

The words clutched at the Professor's heart. He knew only too well the power of hurt in that feeling.

"I mean, the Skipper is busy teaching the Howells how to fish, Ginger won't give me the time of day and Mary Ann is on a baking kick and doesn't want any help. It's been like that for days."

"Are you sure that's what's bothering you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do you just want someone to spend time with or do you want something more?"

The Professor fixed Gilligan with a stare he hoped would speak for him. Gilligan met it then glanced away, looking down at the sand.

His reply was nearly inaudible. "More."

Reaching out, the Professor touched his fingertips to Gilligan's cheek, trailing them down to the jaw and up to the corner of that sad mouth.

"Have you ever...?" He couldn't say it, not to this innocent young man. Despite the feelings he had for him, the Professor didn't want to sully that innocence.

Gilligan understood the question. "I kissed a girl. That's all." He spoke in a whisper, as though speaking of it in a normal voice was not allowed.

The Professor found he couldn't follow through with his intended actions. He dropped his hand.

Gilligan caught it by the wrist and held it. Then he drew it up to his mouth and turned it palm up, brushing his lips across it. His breath tickled the skin. The Professor felt it right down to his groin. He put his other hand on the side of Gilligan's face and slid his fingers behind the ear
and up into the hair, knocking the white cap askew.

Gilligan tore his hat off his head and flung it to the ground. He leaned forward, putting his hands on the Professor's chest, palms over the nipples that were already hard.

The two men moved closer.

The Professor wet his lips again and then bent his head until his mouth touched Gilligan's. The young man froze. The Professor did too, reluctant to back off, not about to do anything more until he got a sign that it was okay. They stood like that, connected at the lips, kissing yet not kissing, until Gilligan finally moved slightly, dragging his mouth upwards a half inch. The sensation was an open invitation to the Professor's wayward hormones. He swept his tongue across Gilligan's mouth until it opened up to accept him. He invaded the orifice with enthusiasm, delving deeper and deeper as he sensed Gilligan's fear vanishing under the assault.

Soon Gilligan wrapped his arms around the Professor's back and held him tightly. Their hips glided towards each other's and Gilligan instinctively ground his pelvis against the older man's.

The Professor had a semi-hard erection that was growing by the minute. He felt Gilligan's tentative arousal pressing into his thigh.

They broke the kiss, panting for breath.

"Professor... teach me?"

Glancing around, the Professor saw a path that led partway to a small, secret clearing he knew of in the jungle. They were too exposed out here on the beach. He led Gilligan through the trees and off the path until they reached the clearing, well hidden from even the closest of passersby. Kneeling on the soft blanket of grass, the Professor drew Gilligan down beside him, taking him in his arms again and lying down with him.

They lay there trading eager kisses until the older man's needs became more demanding. He sat up and began unbuttoning his shirt. Wide-eyed, Gilligan stared at him then began to help. Once the shirt was removed, the Professor took the hem of Gilligan's sweater in trembling fingers and lifted it over the other's head. Swallowing hard, Gilligan's eyes travelled over the exposed torso of his partner. He smiled lustfully. Then he looked at the tent forming in the Professor's pants. He reached over and undid the fastener, sliding the zipper down.

The erection poked out through the cotton boxers, the tip reddened and swollen.

As if doing a comparison test, Gilligan swiftly exposed himself the same way. It was the Professor's turn to swallow audibly. Gilligan was not a small man. He hadn't even guessed at the treasure that lay hidden all this time.

The sight of Gilligan's ample manhood was too much for the Professor. Overcome by raging desire and the lack of a proper outlet for it since they'd crashed on this tiny island, he threw himself on the younger man. Forgetting that Gilligan's innocence was about to be taken away, he
took without asking.

Tackling Gilligan, knocking him flat on his back, he ravaged his mouth with kisses. Plundering with his tongue over and over until Gilligan whimpered under the onslaught and twisted his head to the side so he could breathe. The Professor continued to assail him with small bites and hot, wet kisses until Gilligan pushed his knee into the Professor's stomach. Not hard, but forcefully enough to get his attention and make him back off.

Filled with sorrow and regret, the Professor scrambled away.

Sitting up, he said, "I'm sorry, Gilligan. I didn't mean to rush that way."

"It's okay, Professor. Just go a little slower so I... I don't know what to do. I...can't keep up if..."

Filled with relief, the Professor said, "Oh! Of course. I'm supposed to be teaching you. Here." He placed a gentle hand on Gilligan's narrow chest, stroking the fingers along the smooth skin. He kept doing that until Gilligan relaxed again. When the young man lay down in the grass, he
followed and ran his hands up and down the young body. After a bit, the Professor put his hand around Gilligan's penis. The sailor hissed at the contact but smiled shakily to let him know it was okay.

What followed was sweet. No other word for it. The Professor found that by going slow and prolonging the encounter, the pleasure was intensified.

Lazy caresses. Murmured encouragement. Gentle instruction.

Then the power of the act built, rising up from a well of desire untapped in much too long. The Professor did not let go of his tenuous control on his urges until he looked into the soulful brown eyes of his partner and saw that Gilligan had joined him on the same level. Gilligan stared up at him, eagerness replaced by deeper passion. They rocked together, racing towards the point of no return.

Their bodies bucked and heaved, sweat ran off them in rivers. The Professor lifted his hand, the other nearly mindlessly pumping the young man's penis, and brushed the damp bangs off Gilligan's forehead.

"That's it, Gilligan. More! Harder!"

A determined expression wrinkled the brow under his fingers and Gilligan thrust vigorously, slamming his hips upwards, wildly meeting the Professor's driving motions. Their twin erections rubbed against each other, friction increasing the deep-seated need for satisfaction.

The older man reached his peak first, spilling reams of semen into a sticky pile on Gilligan's stomach. Moments later the sailor echoed the Professor's screams of ecstasy and shot his seed into the mess.

Lying side by side, staring up at the stars that shone through the canopy of palm leaves, the two men just breathed together.

"Professor?"

"Yes, Gilligan."

"Thank you."

Twisting his head to look at his new lover, The Professor replied, "Thank you, Gilligan."

Smiling tiredly, the newly initiated man asked, "Can we do it again later?"

"Anything you want, Gilligan, I want too."


# end