Title: Nightcap

Author: madmouth

Fandom: Gargoyles

Pairing: Xanatos/Owen

Category: Plausible PWP

Rating: NC17-sex, nudity, use of alcohol as a blowjob enhancer

Disclaimer: I don't own any of these characters and am just making them have sex cause it loks hot. They belong to Disney. Guh

Archive: Yes, I'd like to be notified

Comments: There's no mention of Xanatos' wife in the story as I was not aware he had one until halfway through. And then I didn't want to write her in and disrupt the flow. So there's a tad bit of AU in here. Oh, and the tenses in the writing switch amongst themselves throughout because...I don't really know why, I just thought it was cool.

Send feedback if you care to: denizen_blank@yahoo.com.

Oh, and in this universe STD's don't exist so there's no mention of a condom.

Nightcap

By madmouth

Midnight. The beautiful clock in Owen's office chimes and he doesn't stop the fervent rhythm with which he goes over paperwork. David Xanatos walked in with his coat on, ready to leave.

"Owen", he says, as he turns around, away from the exit hall.

"Yes?"

"You shouldn't stay to work this late every night"

Owen smiles his rare blond smile.

"Work is what I'm paid for, sir"

"Everyone deserves a break. Even the devil's minions", Xanatos says with a grin.

A small laugh is heard from the prim figure at the desk. Then he fetched his coat and turned off the light, walking out.

"Come to my apartment for a drink?" suggests Xanatos.

Owen gave an ever-so-slight look of inquiry.

"Yes. But I drive"

Xanatos grins, at the only man who dares to be this bold with him. "Why not?"

As they drove, Xanatos lay with his seat pulled back in a reclining position, eyeing the luxurious surroundings of the car, and the wild appearance of the city's dirty, rainy streets. However comfortable he is, though, Owen looks more at home in posession of the wheel, exuding his unique brand of control.

Xanatos sneaks a look at the man; the gel in Owen's hair has worn out and now it looks flaxen, roughly chopped, almost--dare he say it?--fluffy. He chuckles at this. There is a prompt "Something funny?"

"No, just thinking", he replies.

Owen had only been to his apartment once before.

Xanatos admired the man's clear memory, as the blond drove along the exact route they had previously taken there. He was really an exemplary employee, however inadequate the word "employee" was. Trustworthy, and at the same time full of secrets. Despite Owen's deep professionalism, they shared an odd bond, the likes of which was rare amongst men of power, anyone of power.

Yet he remained a persistent mystery.

They arrived. Xanatos clicked past the security system and unlocked the wide black door. They stepped up a carpeted staircase, dimly lit, with their coats left behind on an abstract hanger/piece of art at the base of it. An open entrance led into an enormous living room, one wall taken up by a window that observed the glittering city. A bar stood in the corner, fully equipped. Owen smiled graciously and loosened his tie, sitting down on the semicircular leather sofa.

"What will you have?" Xanatos asks.

"Dry whiskey, sir"

"You can stop calling me sir, Owen"

"Of course", Owen replies with a chuckle. He strokes the seat of the couch appreciatively, and looks into the beige wall. An unlikely colour. He runs his hand through his hair. Ugh.

Xanatos brings the drinks, sits down comfortably next to him.

"I assume you can hold your liquor", he says, glancing at the gold rim of Owen's glasses.

"It is what makes a great man". Owen gives a smile that, were Xanatos a woman, would be tantalizing.

"And what else do you think makes a great man?"

"The power to use his brain.

Charisma...flexibility", he says.

"Flexibility?"

"When dealing with one's morals."

Xanatos inwardly applauds.

"And you?" Owen asks. He has finished half the glass and now swishes it around in an orderly manner.

Xanatos has not drunk yet.

"Control. Natural leadership. Being able to adapt..."

Wryly, Owen interrupts. "And take over?"

"Precisely"

"How about the ability to take change...surprises?"

Owen says as he leans in, a pensive look on his face.

"Always. New things are there to be made to work in one's avantage."

"Just advantage?" he asks.

"What else?"

"How about personal pleasure?"

"What do you mean?" Xanatos asks, puzzled.

Owen brushes his fingertip over Xanatos' lips. He runs his thumb along the darkly stubbled jawline, never looking away from Xanatos. The latter just stares back, completely still and relaxed, no protest and no encouragement. Finally he moves, reaches out and takes Owen's glasses off. He runs a finger over Owen's eyebrows and moves closer.

"Personal pleasure..." he says

"I assure you, I am an excellent lover", Owen replies. They speak in low tones, stare at each other like it's a battle of cunning, eyes turning feverish and faces flushed.

"I have no worry about that, Owen. But I had no idea you desired me"

"And now you do"

"Well...you can drive"

Owen smiled in quite an evil way, and calmly unbuttoned Xanatos' shirt, unzipped his trousers, loosened his hair. He put his glasses back on, placed his manicured hands on Xanatos' shoulders and bit his ear, roughly.

"...What are you doing?"

"Attempting to arouse, sir", Owen whispered, directly. "Tell me", and a lick, "if it starts to work", he continued. Xanatos breathed in more sharply and threw his head back.

They ended up on the floor, Owen in briefs stradling a naked Xanatos, calmly licking the entire surface area of his chest. He concentrates on the hollow in the collarbone and sharply licks it, bites the skin. Xanatos is making purring sounds at the back of his throat, eyes closed, enjoying the pleasant feel of Owen's straining erection against his own. Owen then takes Xanatos' arms and puls them up, above Xanatos' head and resting on the floor, keeping him pinned at the wrists with one hand as he placed his tongue over one nipple, swirling it around in his mouth and breathing on it softly. He also lifts his midriff higher, losing contact with Xanatos' cock.

Xanatos is surprised at how quickly Owen discovered his penchant for being teased. He bucks his hips up, arches his back. Everything feels divine. Abruptly, Owen rises and retrieves their alcohol glasses. He kneels over Xanatos' legs, and slowly pours Xanatos' gin over his penis. Xanatos gasps and it burns for a second before Owen sinks his head and quickly laps it up. He hisses at the feel of the soft hot tongue all around his dick...a contrast to the burning hot of the liquor.

He feels it pouring over his cock to the back of Owen's throat as the blond gulps greedily. Owen's mouth is fantastic. His hard throat and demanding, omnipresent tongue. The feel of teeth back and forth at the base of his dick, the formation of a smile? Taunting him? He cannot fight back but lies there, thrusts his hips up, gripping the carpet. Being driven insane, as Owen goes at a speed too slow to make him come but intense enough to feel every little touch.

Xanatos groaned, out of pleasure and frustration, his breath ragged. Owen took it a sign to quit the present torture and stopped. He brought his head up to claim Xanatos' mouth. A hand snaked itself into his briefs and pulled them down slowly, then started a rhythmic rub-up. Owen moaned into Xanatos' mouth and synchronized the movements of his tongue to those of Xanatos' hand. Xanatos sped up as they kissed, until Owen broke the kiss and just gave a series of gasps, a half-gone look on his face. Xanatos then slows down and finally stops, a few moments too soon. "Uh-uh-uh.

Don't give out yet", he chides. Owen laughs a frustrated-but-amused laugh. They kiss again, swallowing each other whole. Letting tongues slide and their mouths want to suck the other's up. Owen pulls Xanatos' hair sharply and the latter moans, again.

Slowly and carefully, he works his way down Xanatos' chest, alternating kisses and bites, holding Xanatos' hands in a firm grip. Once he reaches his weeping cock, he licks the precome off and gives it a small bite. Xanatos writhes at this. Owen lowers his hands, sliding them under Xanatos' back, rubbing in circles as he takes little nips at his cock. He pulls them further down, around Xanatos' ass. He massages the smooth skin, hard, more for aesthetic appreciation than any specific pleasure. Xanatos has settled down to contented sighs and closed eyes, when Owen turns him over. Xanatos' cheek is roughly pressed into the carpet and his lower body pulled up into a spread-legged kneel. Like he's a horny schoolgirl.

Owen's head dips down and he licks Xanatos' anal entrance slowly and deliberately. He runs his tongue around and probes in an expert fashion. It feels very nice, Xanatos did not know his anus could feel so tender. And nicer yet, Owen periodically lowers his head even more and takes Xanatos' balls into his mouth, fiercely sucking and coating them with saliva, at which point Xanatos' sighs turn to soft, sharp pants. This really is an ideal position.

After a while, Owen rises and places the tip of his dick directly on the sphincter and slides into the well-lubricated hole in one fell swoop. Xanatos is in pain. He takes deep breaths while his body adjusts.

Owen's patience is at a tightly controlled level, he waits peacefully for Xanatos' body to accomodate him. Once Xanatos has relaxed, Owen pushes just a bit further and hits the prostate. Fireworks. The rhythm has begun. Xanatos pushes back into Owen's rough thrusts, panting in pleasure as his nerves take hit after hit. Owen's usually calm voice gives out hard yells, the sound of which turns Xanatos on in a new way. For a long time, he grips the carpet with his hands as much as he can and his body just rams back in a constantly growing need to be slammed into harder, and deeper...and faster. All of which Owen does, his body matching Xanatos' owen in luck but going faster because he's in control. Instead of putting his hands anywhere near Xanatos' cock, he moves them onto the arched back before him, down into Xanatos' gorgeous flying hair. He tugs in synch with his thrusts, the orgasm building up. Soaked with sweat, he slams in one more time and one final yell, Xanatos pushes back once more, and they both come violently. Minds blank, no way to determine how long it lasted. After a pause, Owen pulls out and weakly steps towards the bar to get some alcohol. Xanatos rolls over and stares at the pool of semen that soaks the floor. Nobody cares about the mess.

 

END