Title: The Right of the First Night

Author: Gail

Fandom: Fushigi Yuugi

Pairing: Nakago/Tamahome

Rating: NC-17

Summary: Nakago has a daydream about getting Tamahome for Yui-sama.

Archive: yes to Querstrich, RSA, CKOS, WWOMB. All others, please ask.

Email:
gem225@hotmail.com

Web Page:
http://free.freespeech.org/gem/work/main.html and the
Unholy Trinity,
http://www.strangeplaces.net/trinity/main.htm

Disclaimer: They don't belong to me; they belong to Yuu Watase, who created them, and some anime and manga people, whom I don't know.

Warnings: This has non-consensual sex, but it's just a daydream.

Notes and background: Fugushi Yuugi is a anime and manga series about a girl who falls into a book and finds that she is the protector of Konan country. Her title is Suzaku No Miko. Her
friend does so as well and becomes the protector of another country, Kotou, Konan's enemy. I'd seen the anime through episode 12 when I wrote this.

In episode 12, around 13:55, Nakago is talking with Yui in her room in the Imperial court of Kutou.

Nakago approaches Yui, who's sitting by the window. "What's wrong, Yui-sama?"

Yui turns away. "Nothing."

"Are you thinking about Suzaku No Miko's young man?" There's no jealousy in his voice, and he's very calm. She is thinking of Tamahome, but she says nothing, just pictures him saying "COME WITH US!" and holding his hand out to her, the last time she saw him. "That's it, isn't it? That may be good in the long run."

Yui turns her head to look at Nakago. "What?"

"The young man, Tamahome, is your desire, isn't he?" Yui bows her head. "We can fulfill your wish."

Yui looks up at that, wide-eyed.

And of course, I started thinking slash and force. *eg* After all, the last time Nakago saw Tamahome, they fought, and Tamahome is a gorgeous dark-haired guy, and Nakago is a gorgeous blond blue-eyed guy, and I'm a slasher.

The first two lines of dialogue are from episode 12.

Thanks to Katja-chan for introducing me to this anime and betaing my story, and to Tinnean for reading it, even though she doesn't know the fandom. All remaining faults and flaws are mine.

The Right of the First Night
by Gail


"The young man, Tamahome, is your desire, isn't he? We can fulfill your wish."

Nakago left Seiryuu No Miko to her thoughts when she said no more and went to his room. She was thinking of Tamahome, seishi of Suzaku No Miko. Of Tamahome, who was causing Seiryuu No Miko grief. Tamahome, who had dared to oppose him, the shogun of Kotou, in the palace of his emperor. Tamahome, who had gotten into the mausoleum of Seiryuu, something he should not have been able to do. Tamahome, who had gotten away, also something he should not have managed. Tamahome, whom both Suzaku No Miko and Seiryuu No Miko wanted.

Of course, Seiryuu No Miko was the one who should have this Tamahome. She should have what she wanted. That way she would protect their country as was her duty, and help them succeed with their invasion of Konan.

They would fulfill Yui-sama's wishes, and he could imagine a way to do so.

He sank down on his pallet and smiled at his thoughts of how that might go.

*****

"So you find you are no match for me after all, Tamahome?" Nakago stared down at the battered face of Tamahome. There were streaks of blood there as well, and the eyes of Tamahome, once proud and angry, were now blank. "You were a fool to come back here." They were in Nakago's room, where he had dragged the seishi of Suzaku when Tamahome had fallen to the ground from exhaustion. The seishi of Suzaku was a worthy opponent, but the time for that was over. He had been defeated.

"Suzaku No Miko wished it." Tamahome strained at the bonds around his wrist. Nakago had put them on him and made sure that they were strong. It was necessary never to underestimate an opponent.

"So you obey orders from your Miko, Tamahome? Then you know how I feel. I am obeying an order from Seiryuu No Miko. And now I have orders for you." He reached down to grab a handful of Tamahome's long black hair. "You will now be Seiryuu No Miko's, for she wishes you. But before you are hers, I will make sure that you are good enough for her."

Tamahome's stare was no longer blank, but full of anger. No fear, of course. He was a seishi, as was Nakago. "I love Miaka."

"That no longer matters. You are the property of Seiryuu No Miko." Nakago undid his clothes. "Now you will please me, and then I will take you to Seiryuu No Miko so that you can please
her. If you do, your life will be pleasant. If you do not, you and I will talk again." He pulled out his shaft, which was hard and ready. "Open your mouth, Tamahome."

His hand was still tight in Tamahome's hair, and after a long moment Tamahome's lips parted. Nakago smiled and pushed the head into the kneeling man's mouth. It took another moment, but Tamahome took in more. He did nothing else, and Nakago frowned.

"Please me, Tamahome. Lick and suck me."

Nakago pushed his hips forward, driving more of his shaft into Tamahome's mouth, and this time there was the touch of Tamahome's tongue against his cock, and then more. Tamahome sucked and licked as Nakago thrust in and out of his mouth, and Nakago found himself thrusting harder, then Nakago moaned as he came. Tamahome gagged, but swallowed.

Nakago pulled his spent cock out of Tamahome's mouth and reordered his clothing. "Make sure to please Seiryuu No Miko, Tamahome. If you do not, you will be mine."

Tamahome did not raise his head, but he answered in a whisper. "I hear you. But I will not be yours or Yui-sama's."

Nakago reached down to grab Tamahome's hair and jerk up his head. "You are not yet ready to go to Seiryuu No Miko. I will have to train you further."

He was already getting hard.

*****

Nakago moaned as his hand slid up and down his shaft. He was so close. Yes, he wanted Tamahome on his knees in front of him, wanted Tamahome stripped and crying out as Nakago took him. He wanted to fulfill Seiryuu No Miko's wish, but he also wanted Tamahome for his own. Maybe it would happen, he thought as he jerked one more time and his seed spilled over his hand.

Maybe. There would be a war between their two countries, and such things could happen.

He hoped this wish of his would come true.


The End