Come Down

by Shelia

kturner@sun-spot.com

Sept. 1999

Disclaimers: This is an ADULT story and intended for adults only. If you are not an adult, or do not wish to read descriptions of a sexual nature, please go away. Nick and Nat do not belong to me. They belong to Sony/TriStar and this little bit of dark 'what if' is not meant to infringe on any copyrights.

Respectfully dedicated to Sue, 'cause she never forgets. ;)

Mucho loves to the Amie. Her kind words and boundless wisdom help me more than she could ever know.

Permission granted to archive at Mel's, the ftp site and the DNN archives only. Anyone else, please ask. Comments always welcome at kturner@sun-spot.com.

 

Come Down

by Shelia

 

Nick's fangs ached unbearably and he trailed little kisses, helpless moans, across her breast. He rubbed their sensitive tips against her nipples, thrusting himself harder into her trembling warmth. Natalie's fingernails left bloody crescent moons in his biceps as he tried to ignore the growing hunger. Nick was lost in her smell, her blood, as her rapid heartbeat and soft moans urged him into a more frenzied dance.

Natalie gave a sharp cry of pleasure, throwing her head back as her body shuddered in his arms. Her slick heat spasmed around him and his need for release could no longer be ignored. Nick reached out with a trembling hand towards the green bottle on the nightstand, his fangs scratching her delicate flesh as he kissed upwards, over her breast to the hollow of her throat. He suckled hard as his fingertips brushed cool glass sending it teetering towards the edge of the table.

Natalie's heartbeat echoed in his veins and he threw his head back, gasping, breaking away from her intoxicating scent. Nick's need for blood overwhelmed him and he clutched at the falling bottle. The crash of breaking glass was lost in Nick's cry of frustrated bloodlust.

The smell of blood permeated the room and Nick's brittle control over the vampire was shattered. She was soft, throbbing fire surrounding him, her heartbeat mesmerizing him. In an instant, his fangs were in her throat.

He was drowning in a wave of crimson pleasure. Nick eagerly swallowed as he continued to thrust, tasting her pleasure, moaning helplessly as Natalie's blood burned, pulsing rhythmically through his body, triggering his own release.

Nick growled his satisfaction, flung to the heights of perception, drinking deep, unable to tear himself away from the fount of sensation coursing through him. He was caught, Natalie's slowing heartbeat hypnotically beckoning him down, slowly accelerating through the flavors of the colors, until reaching oblivious black.

what do you say
what do you do
when it all comes down... bush

`fin