As the Knight Turns

A Forever Knight soap opera

By Tyra

Branwwolf@aol.com

Written: 1998

Posted 1999

This is a soap opera farce that I wrote quite a while ago, for some forgotten purpose. I thought I would share it, and maybe start a series of short "As the Knight Turns" stories, if ya'll would like...

Warning: Adult content, m/f,

Rating: NC-17

Thanks to my betas, Heather-Anne and Lea.

Permission to post at JADFE, Mel's and the DarkNN web page. And, fyi, my new web page is FINALLY up and running--well, most of it anyway!

 

As the Knight Turns

By Tyra

Previously on "As the Knight Turns," Natalie, Nick and LaCroix were trapped in a mountain lodge sharing a suite of rooms. The sexual tension has been building between the three characters as it has become obvious from the bulge in his black pants that LaCroix has certain feelings toward the Toronto coroner, Natalie. Nick and LaCroix had words in regards to whom Natalie 'belonged' to. The scene between the two of them ended with an agreement that Natalie would choose. Nick was confident that Natalie would never, ever choose LaCroix.

Our show closed last week with Natalie lying unconscious on the bathroom floor. She had slipped coming out of the shower and whacked herself good on the sink. The scene opens with Natalie coming to:

****

Natalie sat up and rubbed her head. She didn't remember where she was or even who she was. She gathered her robe around herself and went to find someone to help her reconstruct her memories. As she left the bathroom, she ran smack dab into the chest of a tall, blond-haired man.

"Dr. Lambert, I was just coming to see if you had fallen."

"That's my name, Dr. Lambert? I fell and knocked myself unconscious. I can't remember who or where I am. Who are you? You seem important in my life."

LaCroix took Natalie by the arm and escorted her to a nearby sofa in the central part of their suite. "My dear, you really don't remember, do you?"

Natalie shook her head no in response. "Tell me. How do I know you?" Natalie touched LaCroix's cheek with her hand. His voice enchanted her, drawing her further and further into his hypnotic gaze.

"You are Dr. Natalie Lambert and you and I are friends, shall we say."

"We're not more than friends?

"Oh, much more. I'm Lucien LaCroix, at my lady's service."

"Lucien, what a lovely name. You have a beautiful voice. Well, I guess beautiful really isn't the right word. Sensual, that's it. So very sensual." Natalie's hand stroked LaCroix's cheek again. He grabbed it, kissing the palm gently. Natalie quickly and forcefully pulled his lips toward hers.

Their lips met, then their tongues. Natalie's hand quickly found the growing bulge in LaCroix's trousers. "I thought you had feelings for me. I just feel so overwhelmed. It's like I have been holding back, and now I can't control myself. I want you," Natalie said breathlessly to LaCroix.

"Then you shall have me, my dear." LaCroix gathered Natalie in his arms and took her to his bedroom.

He gently laid her on his bed and slipped out of his shirt, shoes and socks. He pulled Natalie's robe open, exposing her naked skin to his view. He stood there, looking at her, absorbing her beauty. Natalie reached and undid his belt, then his pants. She was pleasantly surprised at the black silk boxers underneath. Her hand touched his hardness through the silk. LaCroix closed his eyes and moaned, enjoying the hot touch of his soon-to-be daughter.

LaCroix's hands found Natalie's breasts, as she pulled him toward her again, this time by his engorged manhood. Her eyes grew wide when she caught a glimpse of the impressive creature that she thought must have a life of its own. It was thick and long, making her start to salivate with the need to feel it in her mouth and other parts of her body. LaCroix's hands molded to her body, while his cool mouth descended on her nipples. He nibbled on them hard, causing her to moan in ecstasy.

LaCroix's hand traveled further down Natalie's body, finding her clit and instantly making contact with her most sensitive part. Natalie moaned and released her hold on LaCroix's manhood. She lost herself in the feelings that LaCroix was giving her.

"That's it Natalie. Just close your eyes and enjoy." LaCroix kissed his way down Natalie's body, stopping when his tongue found her womanhood and began its magic. He lapped at her juices, enjoying the taste of her, and then when he could feel her moans growing louder, he started to suck gently on her clit. The more she moaned, the harder he sucked and licked.

Natalie felt herself moving rapidly towards her climax, but she wanted to feel her lover inside of her when she did. She knew that it had been a while since she had been with a man, though she couldn't remember why. She yelled for Lucien to take her, NOW.

LaCroix quickly entered Natalie, her screams echoing through the suite. The pain of being filled for the first time in years washed over her body, but after a few seconds, the pain was replaced by delicious feelings of pleasure.

LaCroix's thrust increased as Natalie's mouth found his. They kissed, their tongues dancing, and LaCroix's fangs descended--he was no longer able to keep them at bay.

He didn't hear the door to his room open as Nick came bursting inside.

*****

Nick had started to wonder where Natalie had gone when he heard a scream that sounded like hers. He rushed from his room, desperate to find where the scream was coming from. He was horrified when he realized it was from his master's room.

Nick entered as he saw LaCroix ripping his wrist open to give his blood to Natalie. She lay there in the bed, naked, her eyes closed, and her heartbeat drastically slowed.

Nick threw LaCroix from the bed and growled, "How could you, LaCroix!"

"She wanted me, Nicholas."

"I don't believe you! Natalie would never want you!"

"Well, nonetheless, she is naked in my bed, and she will soon die if we do not do something soon."

Nick looked from LaCroix to Natalie and made up his mind. He tore his wrist and offered his blood to his love. He felt Natalie start to suckle his wrist. When he tore himself away from her fangs, he looked into the golden eyes of his beloved. "Natalie?"

Natalie stared at Nick, her memory slowly coming back with the healing powers of her new vampire blood. She looked down and realized she was naked. She looked at Nick, then LaCroix quickly remembering who she had been naked with in bed.

"OHHHHHHHHH!" Natalie screamed, the horror and the pleasure of having made-love with LaCroix filling her body.

LaCroix thrust a bottle of bloodwine at her as she gripped her stomach in pain. "It seems our daughter has regained her memory. I do believe she will be quite upset with me."

Natalie gulped the bloodwine, her anger growing with every sip and every returned memory. She finished the bottle and tore open her wrist, offering it to Nick. "Please, drink, there is no other way for me to explain."

Nick accepted Natalie's wrist, and drank deeply. He saw what had happened. When he released his daughter's wrist, they both turned to face LaCroix.

"I see that you now have the complete picture." LaCroix said as Natalie and Nick moved toward him.

****

Next time on "As The Knight Turns":

Can LaCroix convince his children not to stake him?
Will Natalie and Nick actually make-love?
And will Natalie be as satisfied by her young lover, Nick, as she was by the ancient LaCroix?

Tune in next time to "As The Knight Turns" for these answers and more!

 

The End