Mine Forever

by Laguna@oldcrows.net

Fandom: Final Fantasy VIII

Pairing: Laguna/Squall

Disclaimer: They're owned by Square, not me.

Warning: contains scenes not suitable for younger 'viewers'. Viewer discretion advised.

Warning 2: obsession, psychotic behavior, and forcible marriage included.

Warning 3: You have recieved warnings concerning pairing and ratings. If you don't like stuff like this and you read it anyhow, it's your own fault.

Warning 4: This fanfiction contains scenes in which Laguna Loire suffers physical, sexual and psychological abuse at the hands of Squall Leonhart. The author of this fic does not hate Laguna in any way, and has tried to write these scenes with an eye to gathering sympathy the character's continuing plight.

Synopsis: After 18 years without his father, Squall will do anything it takes to keep Laguna at his side.

 

Mine Forever
by Laguna


Laguna Loire awoke with the sun on his naked body. Each muscle ached with the memory of the hours of sex it had endured the night before. Sex that he had tried to fight off the first time. But his body had become addicted to it, Squall had seen to that, though his mind still fought, and he still wept, silently, when Squall touched him.

The first time had been during the winter when, following the defeat of Ultimecia.

Laguna had been in his room, lying in bed with his eyes closed, daydreaming about Raine, when he'd felt a soft kiss upon his lips.

******BEGIN FLASHBACK********

Another kiss followed, a gentle weight settling itself upon his body, hands caressing his face and unbuttoning his shirt. The sensation was both relaxing and disturbing at the same time. Who was in his room? Who was touching him, caressing him? It had to be Kiros. Kiros, Squall, and Ward were the only ones with access to this room. But it didn't feel like Kiros. It was too heavy, not burly like Ward, but not Kiros's willowy form. And, the scent was all wrong. It wasn't Kiros's soap, even the odor of perspiration was wrong. In fact it smelled like Squall!

Laguna's eyes flew open and he looked up into glistening orbs he'd helped to create. It was Squall. Lying there on top of him, kissing him in a way that brought forth both strong revulsion and desperate need. It was wrong, so wrong, but Hyne help him it felt so good.

The world spun slowly around Laguna, his senses reeling, as Squall touched him in all the places where a son should never touch his father. He hated himself for every little response his body made to his son's advances, but he loved the feel of the gentle caresses on his body, and the sweet kisses upon his lips.

The kisses deepened, their tongues clashing even as Laguna tried to draw back into the pillow. Squall's hand was on the back of the Presdient's head now, holding the older man to him as his tongue explored Laguna's mouth.

A new sensation was building up now, in his lower body, and he wondered for a moment, with the world spinning and swooping around him, and his son's lips pressed to his, how long the boy had been making love to him.

In the morning, Laguna collected himself, showered away the humiliations of the previous night, and do his best to appear his normal, cheerful self. But even back then, he was starting to break. It would be a while before anyone noticed the changes in him, and by the time they did, it would be too late.

******END FLASHBACK****

"Not again," he groaned, tears springing to his eyes as slammed his fist into the pillow. He didn't know if he was angry with Squall, with himself, or with the others who failed to notice that something was horribly wrong. The anger would subside as always. It never lasted very long, always giving way to feelings of guilt. It was his fault this
thing was happening to him. Squall had told him so, after the first time he'd realized what was going on and had put up a fiight.

******BEGIN FLASHBACK 2*******

Laguna thrashed about, as Squall forced his wrists behind his back. The young SeeD was strong, he noted with momentary pride, despite his nakedness and the unwanted feel of Squall's erection poking at various parts of his body as he fought to free himself.

"Lay still," Squall demanded as he turned Laguna onto his back, the older man's legs flailing as he tried to make some kind of contact with Squall's body. Laguna's foot found Squall's ankle, earning him a fist across the face that left the handsome President punch-drunk and unable to defend himself any further.

"You're going to love this," Squall whispered, at the forced his legs apart, pinning his knees to his chest as he positioned himself to enter Laguna. "Just relax. I'll be gentle."

Even as he felt Squall push into him, he tried to tell him, tried to get out the words that might put an end to the pain and the humiliation he endured at the hands he had made.

Squall thrust into Laguna, kissing and caressing the older man until Laguna's struggles subsided and Laguna began to purr and moan with abandon. Then, convinced that he'd tamed Laguna, he reached behind the Eshtari President, and untied his wrists.

"I love you," was all that Laguna could manage to say. "I love you, Squall. I love you. I..." but no other words would come.

******END FLASHBACK 2*******

He had tried so many times to tell Squall, and each time it had been the same. Squall's lips silenced his own, blocking the words he found so hard to say, promising to listen in the morning. Then, Squall would slip first into Laguna's bed, then into Laguna himself. Or he'd make love to Laguna wherever they happened to be at the time.

In the morning, Laguna would wake to find himself alone his words left unspoken once more, and the tears would come once again. Tears of shame over what had happened, tears of sorrow for the

Tonight, he decided, he would tell Squall. This had to stop. It was wrong. So wrong.

"Squall," he said, walking into the dining hall after he'd showered the scent of sex from his body and had put on his clothes, "I think we need to talk."

"Yes, I think so, too." Squall nodded. "I think its about time you married me, father."

The plate of food Laguna had been holding clattered to the floor as the room spun around the Estharian President.

~He knows,~ Laguna's mind was racing, "But... how long... Then why?"

Squall was by his father's side, almost instantly, as he fell, swooning, to the floor. "Father," he whispered, gently, as he picked up the delicate man and carried him to the room Squall usually occupied.

Squall leaned down and place a kiss upon Laguna's lips, his hands caressing the flesh that had created him.

"How long have you known?" Laguna asked, stunned by this turn of events.

"Since the beginning," Squall replied, happily. "You left me, all those years ago. Left me alone for seventeen years. And I won't let you leave me again. You're going to marry me, father. You'll marry me and then you won't be able to leave me."

Squall's words disturbed Laguna. They were the words of a madman, of a lunatic stalker obsessed with keeping his prey, even if it meant keeping a rotting corpse. Would Squall kill him if he refused to marry the boy?

"Squall, please...?"

"I'll be right back," Squall promised, drawing Laguna into his arms and placing a lingering kiss upon the older man's lips. "I've got preparations to make. I've got to get ready for my wedding." He was positively beaming now, his eyes sparkling with joy as he thought of how happy he was going to be from now on.

Squall left the room, locking the door behind him. He'd reversed the locks on his door that morning in order to keep his 'bride-to-be' from running off before their wedding.

"Laguna is so shy," he told himself as he turned the latch.

Laguna heard the tumblers click into place and realized that his son was worse than he'd originally thought. Panic gripped him, but he fought it down. He had to stay calm. He could get out of this, but he'd have to remain calm in order to do it.

"Window's too high. Door's locked. My only chance is to escape at the wedding," he told himself. "I can't marry my own son."

Squall returned, carrying a wedding gown. "Put this on," he demanded, shoving it at Laguna. "*Now*." he added, holding the blade of his gunblade to Laguna's throat. He was smiling, happily, despite the threat. Smiling because it was his wedding day.

*****

Kiros went to wake Laguna. "I can't believe he overslept again." he complained to himself. "He knows he has a speech to deliver this morning." he opened the door.

The room was empty, the bed made and curtains drawn. Apparently, Laguna was awake.

So where was he?

"The game room," Kiros decided, hurrying to the game room, to scold the man he loved.

"Laguna, I really..." he fell silent. Selphie was there, playing a game of Paxxon, but there was no sign of Laguna.

"I haven't seen Sir Laguna all morning." Selphie replied. "When you find him, give him a kiss for me."

"What makes you think I'd want to kiss Laguna?"

"Everyone does," Selphie laughs. "Even Squall. Um.. is it okay for a son to kiss his father that way. I mean with the tongue and all?"

Kiros frowned. "No, it's not."

Zell entered the room, looking exasperated. "Oh man, we gotta do something. Squall's completely off his rocker."

"Have you seen Laguna?"

"Yeah. Squall just dragged him off ten minutes ago. Squall had Laguna in a wedding gown and was saying something about Laguna never getting away from him again."

"Oh, dear gods.." Kiros ran for the door, Zell and Selphie following.

*****

"I now declare you, legally married." The justice of the peace announced as he held out the marriage certificate. "Sign here," he instructed.

Laguna swallowed, his hand shaking as he tried to stall.

Squall put his arms around Laguna, pretending to hold the man in a lover's embrace, while holding a knife against Laguna's midsection.

Laguna's hand trembled as he wrote his signature, but this was dismissed by the justice as marital jitters.

*****

Kiros ran into the Justice of the Peace, but found no sign of Laguna or Squall. He was about to search elsewhere when a terrible thought occurred to him. "Pardon me, but did the President come in here earlier?"

"Yes," the older man replied. "Came in with another gentleman. I performed their wedding. The President seemed scared, but I guess all brides are a little nervous at their weddings."

"Damn it," Kiros cursed. "We're too late. Selphie, Zell, we have to find Squall before he hurts Laguna."

"I don't understand," Zell asked. "What's the big deal? So, Squall's gay."

"Laguna's Squall's father," Kiros explained as they raced back to the Presidential Palace.

Zell's eyes went wide. "Oh... my.... god..."

-Chapter 2-

Squall took the needle he'd lifted from Dr. Kadowaki's office from his jacket pocket as he grabbed Laguna's arm with his free hand.

"Squall! No!" Laguna shouted, trying to pull free. "We'll get this marriage annulled, no one will ever know. I'll get you
help."

Squall yanked Laguna into his arms and plunged the needle into his father's vein.

The world went swimmy and Laguna fell against his son. Squall placed Laguna back into the car he'd gotten out of at the red light, then drove off, away from Esthar, continuing to drive until he reached a seaport.

He found a boat and, after killing all those on board, placed Laguna below deck and brought him out to the old abandonned research platform where they'd discovered Eden. The waves were choppy and the boat rocked against them even as it sped to their destination.

Locking Laguna in room six stories below the water, Squall drew the man close and kissed him. "My dearest father. Now you belong to me and you will never leave me again."

The rocking boat made Laguna's disorentation worse. He could see and feel, everything, but his mind felt disconnected from his body. The movements of the boat seemed as reel as the memory of the motions of a carnival ride.

Squall took Laguna once more, driving his flesh into the older man until Laguna cried himself to sleep. Then, kissing away Laguna's tears, he climbed out of bed.

"You'll soon learn to enjoy this, my love." he said, as he left the room, locking Laguna in and returning to the ship he'd stolen.

*****

Mrs. Dincht looked up from the oven she'd just placed a freshly prepared pie into as Zell entered the house with Selphie and Kiros. "It's nice to see you home," she said, fussily, as she hugged her adopted son.

"Thanks, mom." Zell grinned. "You remember Selphie. And this is Kiros."

"Where's Squall," Mrs. Dincht asked. "I wanted to see him again. He's such a nice young man, and a wonderful card
player."

"It's a long story," Zell told her.

"Well, that's fine," Mrs. Dincht laughed. "I have all day to listen. Why don't I make us all some lunch and you can
tell me all about it."

"All right," Zell sat down at the table while his mother began making hotdogs for her unexpected guests.

After the hotdogs were served, and the four of them were seated at the table, Zell turned to his mother.

"You remember how we told you we dreamed about being three Galbadian soldiers?"

"Oh, so you're *that* Kiros," Mrs. Dincht observed.

"Guilty as charged," Kiros laughed. He took a bite of his hotdog and chewed thoughtfully.

"Well, after we left here the last time, we got into this big to-do and learned that the Gardens, at least Balamb and Galbadia Garden, are mobile. We got into a fight with Galbadia Garden and beat them. And then, Rinoa got sick and we needed help beyond the scope of most doctors, so we had to find the most advanced medical facilities we
could. That's when we learned of the city of Esthar."

"I thought Esthar was a myth." Mrs. Dincht smiled, thoughtfully, as she took a bite of her hotdog.

"Nope," Zell finished his hotdog and wiped his mouth. "And you'd never in a million years guess who runs the place."

"Hmm?" Mrs. Dincht prompted.

"Laguna Loire," Zell revealed.

"Good for him," Mrs. Dincht smiled. "I do so hope he's doing well. The way you and Squall described him, he sounds like a very nice man."

"I doubt Laguna's doing well right now, Mrs. Dincht," Kiros told her. "Squall's abducted him."

"We're trying to find them," Selphie added as she finished her hot dog.

Mrs. Dincht was aghast. "Squall! But why?"

"I don't know what goes on in Squall's mind," Zell sipped his drink. "just that the guy dragged his own father off in a wedding gown and forced the poor guy to marry him."

"Wait a minute! Laguna is Squall's father?"

Zell nodded. "Anyhow, Squall took off with Laguna, left Esthar completly, and now we're trying to find out where Squall has taken Laguna."

"If he came through here, he didn't stop in to see me," Mrs. Dincht offered. "I would suggest you check the railroad and the junk shop. They would probably know if he came this way."

Zell and the others stood up. "It was nice to see you again, Mom. We'd stay longer, but we're racing the clock as it is. Though those hotdogs were really needed."

"Good luck," Mrs Dincht offered. "I hope you find President Loire."

************

Laguna looked up from his tear-dampened pillow as Squall walked in.

"Miss me, darling?" Squall placed a kiss on Laguna's lips.

"Not really," Laguna looked away. "Squall, take me home."

"You are home," Squall took out his shaft and stroked it as he pushed Laguna down onto the bed.

"I'm gonna give you a break this time," he said, as he gripped the back of Laguna's head and pressed his erection to the older man's lips. "This time you only have to suck my cock."

Laguna refused to open his mouth.

Squall threw Laguna against a wall and delivered a rapid series of kicks to his head and body. "Now," he demanded, as he stood, seething, over Laguna, "open your darmned mouth!"

This time, Laguna did not resist.

*****

"That guy at the junk shop in Balamb was pretty helpful," Selphie as she, Kiros, and Zell walked into Deling City.

General Carroway was there, at the gates, with an army of guards.

"Throw them in the brig," he ordered.

"We can't be thrown in jail," Kiros whispered to Selphie and Zell. "We have to find Laguna."

Kiros, Selphie, and Zell fought, and almost won. But in the end, numbers prevailed and the three of them were arrested.

"Do you mind telling me why we're in this jail cell?"

"You'll be released when my daughter comes home," General Carroway told them. "She's too young for all this. She doesn't understand the dangers that are out there. Its all just a game to her. She's too naive to be out on her own."

~Even now he thinks she's still a baby,~ Zell thought to himself.

-Chapter 3-

Laguna threw his arms around Squall as the younger man walked into the room. Deprived of any human contact for what he assumed was at least two weeks, he was both terrified and overjoyed to see the young man.

Squall punched Laguna across the face, knocking him onto the bed, and turned away in disgust.

"Don't leave," Laguna pleaded. "Please? I'll be a good wife. You can fuck me if you want to, just don't leave me alone."

Squall dropped his pants and got onto the bed, climbing on top of Laguna and ramming his erection into him, failing to notice how thin and pale Laguna was.

"Thank you," Laguna whispered through his tears as the ramming thrusts went on and on.

-Chapter 4-

It had taken two weeks for General Carroway's message to reach Rinoa. When it did, rather than go home by herself, she returned with Irvine and Quistis.

The three of them managed to free Selphie, Zell, and Kiros.

"Tell them what we found out," Rinoa kicked Irvine.

"Right," Irvine turned to Kiros. "there was a murder in Dollet. They said he was wearing a leather jacket. He stole some boat and dragged some guy onto it."

"We'll check it out," Kiros offered, gratefully.

******

"Heard there was a murder here?" Kiros demanded, his concern for Laguna increasing as he wondered what Squall would do to the beautiful President. After all, if he'd committed a murder.

"Some guy showed up a couple of weeks ago." an old fisherman replied "He killed everyone aboard the Dutchess and then dragged some other guy who was in a wedding dress on board."

"Do you know where they went?"

"Out to sea," the man replied. "They could be anywhere."

"Let's get back to the Ragnarok," Kiros decided. "Thanks," he added as he, Selphie, and Zell returned to the Estharian flagship.

-Chapter 5-

The Ragnarok caught up with the Dutchess on the coasts of Centra.

"Squall Leonhart," Kiros ordered. "Do not try to resist. We are coming aboard."

Squall folded his arms across his chest as Zell, Selphie, and Kiros searched the Dutchess. "Can't a man take a cruise without being boarded?"

"Where's Laguna?" Kiros demanded.

"Dead," Squall knew this would get him into trouble, but he was too angry to care "I banged him for hours, then for some reason he threw himself overboard.

"He killed himself because you made him feel worthless," Kiros snarled, punching Squall in the face. "I'll see you in court, and I'll see you burn for what you did to him."

Coming up from behind the man he once respected, Zell delivered a blow and rendered Squall unconscious.

*****
Laguna drank more water and swallowed the last of the nutrient tablets he kept in his jacket pockets in case of emergencies. He checked his stores of supplies. "Enough for three days," he frowned. "A week if I space them out. But, I can't go any more than that. Squall, where are you? Please come to your senses. Please come and save me?"

The room he was locked in had a full bathroom, for which he was grateful. But food was limited.

*****
Kiros stormed into the dining hall and sat next to Zell.

"They're holding Squall's trial in Dollet," he told the blond man. "They want to bring him up on charges for the
Dutchess Murders, and Laguna's too beloved in Esthar for him to have a fair trial here."

"You wanted the trial held here," Zell guessed.

Kiros nodded. "I want him to burn in hell. I want him to get the death penalty for what he did to Laguna."

"When does the trial begin?" asked Quistis, who had heard the conversation and had moved closer to join in.

"In two days," Kiros replied. "And I'm going to be there to make sure Squall gets murder one for what he did to Laguna. Laguna was a good man, and Squall drove him to kill himself."

"I still can't believe Squall would snap like that," Quistis shook her head.

"None of us saw it coming," Zell agreed.

-Chapter 6-

Crowd control was difficult outside the courthouse in Dollet as Squall Leonhart was brought to trial. He was lead inside, dressed in prisonal garb and handcuffs and lead into the courtroom by two police officers.

"All rise!" the bailliff ordered, all present in the courtroom getting to their feet.

The judge took his seat and turned to the bailliff. "What case do we have before us?" he asked.

"Docket number 60943782-M, sir," the bailliff replied. "The people of Dollet and Esthar vs Squall Leonhart. The plaintiff is charged with the abduction of President Laguna Loire of Esthar, of sexual assault against President Loire, and of the murder of twenty-seven people, including President Loire.

"I see," the judge turned and fixed Squall with a stern expression. "Those are very serious charges. How do you plead?"

"Not guilty."

"Very well," the judge determined. "The trial will commence two weeks from today. Due to the special circumstances surrounding this trial, the plaintiff shall be denied bail and shall remain in custody until the time of his hearing. Case adjourned until that time."

*****
Laguna lie curled up on his side in the sunless room. His eyes no longer sparkled, and the youthful exhuberance had left him. He'd been beaten down. Not by the stress of his job or by anything else he might have expected.

He'd been beaten down by his own son.

He never wanted to see Squall again. Where was Squall? Why had he stopped coming? He missed the young SeeD, missed the other man's voice. He sobbed in loneliness, the pain so unbearable, so inescapable, that he longed for the pain of Squall's abusive touch.

His body twitched and he realized with sudden shame that he had been masturbating. He wiped his hands on the bedsheets and cried himself to sleep.

-Chapter 7-

Kiros collapsed into the chair normally occupied by Laguna. Since the death of his lover, it had fallen up on him to assume leadership of Esthar.

And he hated the job. Hated it because having it meant that it had been available. Hated it because it meant that Laguna was dead.

"We begin repairs of the Deep Sea Facility first thing tomorrow," he told a team of men he'd assembled. "So you're to head out there, right now, and get estimates on what needs to be done and what the costs will be."

They departed for the facility, none of them having any idea of what they would find when they got there.

*****

"Any idea why he's doing this?" one asked as the boat reached the facility.

"He misses his true love," another laughed.

The group leader punched him, breaking his nose. "One more rude comment about our late President and I'll see you courtmartialed. Is that clear?" the group leader demanded.

"Yes, sir."

"You," the group leader told the first man, "check out levels five and six." he turned to the rude man and added.
"You check out three and four. I'll check out levels one and two."

After they'd split up, the man assigned to check out levels five and six made his way directly to level six, intending to check on level five on the way up.

After inspecting the systems on level six, he turned and was about to head up to level five when he noticed that all the doors were wide open, except for one. Why would that door be locked? It couldn't be housing a monster. A monster would have had no trouble breaking down the door.

"All's well here," he reported in. "I'm gonna check something out. I'll be right up."

"Don't take too long," the group leader replied. "I want to get home in time for dinner."

The man on level six managed to pry open the door and find a light switch.

"Oh my god," he said, so shocked by what he saw before him that he didn't realize he was holding the communications button on his radio. "Oh god, sir! Sir, can you hear me?"

*****

"I hear you," the group leader replied. "Take your hand off the button,"

"You're going to be all right," he man on level six's voice was still talking.

~He's not talking to me,~ the group leader realized. ~Who the hell is he talking to?~

"President Loire, can you hear me?"

The group leader's expression ran the gauntlet from stunned to stern in five seconds. He ran out of the facility and quickly contacted Kiros. "Sir, he's here!"

"Who's there? What are you talking about?"

"The President, sir," the group leader reported. "We've found Laguna Loire."

*****

Kiros nearly dropped his communicator. "What is his condition? Is he alive?"

*****

The group leader had joined the man on level six and was carefully scanning Laguna's life signs. "Barely. Looks like he's been without food for weeks. It looks like he was beaten, and all things considered I'd guess that he was raped as well."

*****

"Get him back here, on the double," Kiros ordered. Then he quickly changed his mind. "No, your vessel is too slow. Get him onto the landing pad. I'll be there presently with Ragnarok."

END PART 7