Final Fantasy VIII

Getting A Bead on Love

by Sephiroth

laguna@oldcrows.net

Irvine/Laguna




Final Fantasy VIII
Getting A Bead on Love
by Sephiroth
-----------------------------


-Part 1-

~It's been a week since we settled here in sight of Esthar,~ Irvine Kinneas thought to himself as he lie in his bed, gazing at the ceiling. ~I haven't been the same since. Gods, that's such a cliche. But it's true. What's happened to me? Is it Selphie? But if it is, why did it start in Esthar? Yes, that's it. I'm in love. Me. Irvine Kinneas. How's that for strange phenonema? And why not? Those eyes... so full of wonder and innocence. I want to see them in passion. I want to see tears of joy and release in them. The elegant fighting style. The way he holds that machine gun. The... hold the phone!~

Irvine sat up and went over to the mirror. "Get it together, Irvine," he told himself. "You like girls, remember. G-I-R-L-S. Girls."

"Yeah, I remember," Irvine answered himself. "But I'm also in love with Laguna Loire."

He flopped back down onto the bed and sighed.

"So, do I go for this one? He's my best friend's father. But he's also very handsome. What do I do?"

He stood up again. He had to go talk to Laguna. Surely once they'd talked he'd realize it was just infatuation or admiration. Not love. Not desire.

He dressed himself, noticing a bit of precum on the tip of his cock. He wiped it away, then tucked himself into his pants and went to Laguna's room.

Laguna was lying in bed, sleeping, when Irvine approached him, slipping quietly by the bodyguards. ~Great job, guys.~ He thought to himself as he sat on the edge of the bed and gazed at the sleeping man. ~This is no mere infatuation,~ he realized, feeling his heartbeat in his throat. He gulped, nervously, then leaned over to kiss Laguna. He heard the man whimper and sat back. Laguna began to thrash around, moaning and whimpering in his sleep. Eventually he stopped and lie there, sobbing.

Irvine took Laguna in his arms, his heart and body wanting so much more. For now, however, he would wait. Now was not the time to make love to Laguna. His mind was made up. He would wait until Laguna wasn't under the influence of some nightmare. He would do the honorable thing and not take Laguna while he was especially vulnerable.

His resolve, however, went straight out the window when Laguna opened his eyes and gazed up at him.

Without a single concern for the possible consequences, he tilted Laguna's chin upward and gazed into his eye. He kissed Laguna's tears away as he removed his clothes, slipped under the blankets beside him, and drew him close.

"What..." Laguna tensed. "What are you doing?"

"Loving you," Irvine replied, feeling the tension drain away from Laguna's body. He allowed his hands to roam all over the Estharian President. Hearing the heated panting that came from the man's lips, he drew him even closer and slid his cockhead between Laguna's asscheeks. He pushed forward, kissing Laguna when he heard the man's urgent whimpering. He made love to Laguna for several minutes before losing his essence into the man's inner depths.

As he came out of his orgasm-induced stupor, he noticed that Laguna was bleeding. Panic gripped his mind for a mere second. He'd hurt Laguna! "Gods, I'm sorry," he whispered. "I..."

"It's all right," Laguna told him. "This is your first time with a man isn't it? Men need a little help in the lubircation department. You did well, Irvine. You just have to remember to spend a little more time preparing me next time."

"Next time?"

Laguna snuggled up to Irvine. "I can see it in your eyes," he whispered. "You don't intend to make this a one-night stand."

"I love you," Irvine went into the bathroom and returned with a bottle of lube. Getting some on his fingers, he worked them into Laguna. Ever so carefully, Irvine lubricated and stretched his lover before returning to the joy that came only with making love to Laguna Loire.

As he lie in bed, some time later, Laguna in his arms, he sighed.

~Squall is gonna kill me.~



(OWARI)