Untitled Final Fantasy 7: Book 4

by Sephiroth

Sephiroth@map.com

Disclaimer: I didn't create 'em. I ain't gettin' paid.

Warning: Warning! There is no sex in this fic, but the world is probably gonna get... (doing a passable Gilda Radner impression) never mind.

 

Untitled Final Fantasy 7: Book 4

by Sephiroth


-Book 4--Part 1-

Sephiroth knocked on the door of Yuffie and Vincent's home. At the age of eighteen, he was already the spitting image of his former self, though the gleam in his eyes was far less pronounced. It was still there, inherited from Cloud, but the absence of mako injections meant they didn't glow quite as much. He wondered how SOLDIERs slept at night with their eyes glowing like that. "I bet they freaked each other out all the time.

"Who did?" Asked Aeris Valentine.

"Huh?" Sephiroth looked up. "I was gonna ring the bell again. You ready for school?"

Aeris nodded. At sixteen she, too, was starting to look like her former self. "So who freaked each other out?" she asked as she walked with him to the highschool they both attended.

"SOLDIERs." Sephiroth replied. "With those shiny eyes at night."

"Hmm." Aeris smiled. "I bet you're right. That's got to be weird seeing glowing eyes looking at you at night. You're coming to my birthday party this weekend, right?"

Sephiroth nodded. "Yeah. You wanna go some place tonight?" he asked. "For dinner I mean."

"I can't." Aeris apologized. "I have to babysit for my little sister. Maybe you can help me?"

Sephiroth nodded. "Okay." he agreed.

-Book 4-
-Part 2-

"You're going out with Sephiroth?" Aeris's classmate asked her at lunch. "But I thought he killed you. In your former life I mean."

"Yeah," another classmate and friend agreed, "I mean don't you feel, you know, weirded out by it. I mean dating the guy who killed you?"

Aeris nodded. "The food in this cafeteria kills me every time I eat it, but I keep coming back here." she laughed. The others joined in. "And Sephiroth and I aren't going out, he's helping me babysit."

"So, where are you two going to do?"

"Probably order something to be delivered." Aeris replied. She fingered the ribbon tied into her hair. "You think I could get Seph' to wear a ribbon in his hair?" she asked.

The others facefaulted.

"I bet I could." Aeris laughed.

"You're on." the girl to her left agreed. "But he's gotta do it here in school where we can see him or it doesn't count."

Aeris shook hands with the girl just as the bell for the next class rang.

END PART 2

http://www.geocities.com/jnurichan/sephiroth.html