NEO-JENOVA

by Sephiroth

Warning: rape/non-con/humliation

Pairing: Jenova/Sephiroth Jenova/Hojo

 

Neo-Jenova

by Septhiroth


(prologue)

"We would have to tell him the truth." Hojo argued. "We do that, and we could lose him? He might turn against us if he knew you weren't really his mother."

"Why should we tell him?" Jenova asked. "Whoever said he even needed to be willing. I am quite strong. And most of the power he thinks he has is actually linked through me. I can turn off that supply easily and leave him as weak as a kitten."

"If you did that, then I guarantee we *will* lose him." Hojo shook his head.

"But my coupling with him would result in the very child you've been trying to produce from the very beginning." Jenova purred.

Hojo nodded. "You will at least take on human form, I assume?"

Jenova smiled as her body took a rather pleasing human form. "I trust this meets with your approval?" She asked, sarcastically.

Hojo smiled, then frowned. "Don't kill him." he told her.

"Oh, what's this? A little fatherly concern?"

"No." Hojo shook his head. "But you may wish to breed with him again in the future."

"You are truly a man of science." Jenova grinned as she went off in search of Sephroth.

 

-Chapter 1-

Sephiroth rested. He didn't need nearly as much sleep as most people. But he did require rest on occasion. And besides, there was, as far as he was concerned, nothing wrong with indulging in a bit of relaxation now and again.

That's what had brought him back to Nibelheim now, five years after he'd first learned about the Jenova project. He'd been mildly irritated to find it intact.

"I went through all that trouble to burn it down and look at what they do to my work." he whispered in annoyance as he shook his head.

"Poor Sephiroth." Jenova stepped forward, drawing him into her arms

"M..." Sephiroth began.

Jenova hushed him. "Don't speak." she told him. "Let's go home." she took Sephiroth by the hand and lead him to the Shinra Mansion.

Sephiroth followed. He could sense something was wrong but he shrugged it off. She was his mother, the only being other than perhaps Professor Gast, who ever loved him. He would be safe with her. Tonight, for the first time in ages, he could get some real sleep without having to be on alert in case of ambush. Jenova would protect him.

//So why do I feel that something is wrong here?// he wondered an hour later, as he lie in bed, staring at the ceiling..

The door opened and he turned his gaze to it to find Jenova standing there.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Can't a mother tuck her son into bed at night?" Jenova asked as she fixed the covers around Sephiroth and kissed his forehead.

Sephiroth closed his eyes, sighing contentedly. He felt a small sting of pain in his upper right arm and realized Jenova had injected him with something.

"No..." he whispered as she slipped off the clothes she'd been wearing and slipped into bed with him. He started to protest further, but the drug took effect and he lost consciousness.

The last thing he felt was his body being engulfed as Jenova lowered herself onto him.

-Chapter 2-

"NO!" Sephiroth sat bolt-upright, his clothes awry, his body glistening with persiration. He thought he must have been dreaming. Then he heard a feminine sigh beside him and turned.

Jenova was lying there, sound asleep, her belly swollen with his children. Her eyes flicked open and she began to laugh.

Sephiroth screamed...

...and woke up. This time for real. He looked around, but there was no sign of Jenova there. No sign that she'd ever been there. Had he dreamed it? No, she'd been there. She'd been there and she had..

She had what? He shook his head trying to clear it.

What had Jenova done? And why couldn't he remember it?

And why was he thinking of her as Jenova now when he'd been thinking of her as his mother for the past five years?

He pulled some clothes on and dragged himself downstairs and into the kitchen, wondering why he felt so drained. He grabbed a quick bite to eat, then stormed out of the Shinra Mansion, turned back to face it, and had a sudden flashback of Jenova's body on top of his and his body within hers.

He glared at the Shinra Mansion, the site of his rape, and the mansion was suddenly engulfed in flame.


(part 4)

Hojo didn't bother looking up from his work as Jenova returned to his lab. "I assume you were successful."

"Insofar as coupling with Sephiroth, yes." Jenova nodded. "However, whether the coupling resulted in offspring is yet to be discovered."

"And I assume you'll try again if you haven't conceived."

Jenova straddled Hojo and brought her face down to his, as if she planned to kiss him. Instead, she merely spoke.

"As often as I need to." she said.

Hojo bucked up against Jenova, but she shook her head. "You know that I must be sure the child I conceive is Sephiroth's." she told him as she kissed her way down the front of his lab coat. "However, I think I just might be able to find some way to accomodate your needs for
the moment."

Hojo threw his head back and closed his eyes, moaning with anticipation as Jenova drew nearer and nearer to her destination. His body twitched and writhed as she teased him with her kisses.

And then, just when he thought he could no longer bear it...

...the #$%)$&! alarm went off!

'SON OF A BITCH!" Hojo screamed in extreme aggravation.

"Bingo." Sephiroth replied, standing there in the doorway, looking very pissed off.

 

(part 5)

"Sephiroth!" Hojo exclaimed. "How long have you been...?"

"Long enough." Sephiroth snarled. "Long enough to know that you have no claim upon me. This bitch isn't my mother. That being said, I am now leaving you and..."

"Stop right there, son." Hojo said as Sephiroth started to turn around. "You're right about Jenova. However, as you now are aware, I do have a claim upon you."

"You are *NOT* my father, you crummy piece of..." Sephiroth began.

Hojo altered his form into that of a rather ugly serpent and tailslapped Sephiroth hard enough to throw him across the room and into the far wall, which cracked under the impact.

Sephiroth crumpled and lay there, motionless as Hojo slithered toward him. If Jenova was pregnant, there would be no need of this obvious failure.

Hojo raised up to strike like a biting snake, but a long tentacle bitch-slapped him upside the head a few times, dazing him. "Wha...?"

Jenova had transformed into a giant wing sphynx and was fiercely protecting Sephiroth.

Hojo realized at that point what it was that Jenova wanted all along. She'd manipulated him into creating Sephiroth, not only as an ultimate weapon, but as a mate.

Sephiroth clearly wanted no part of it, but Jenova didn't care. Once the human race was wiped from the planet, she decided, she and Sephiroth would have more and more children until their offspring populated the whole of the planet's surface.

 

part 6

Sephiroth hated Jenova now. Wished he had the stregnth to kill her. But she'd taken that from him, left him weak and vulnerable with her poisons.

It had been four years since his enslavement. Jenova had already had several offspring, all sired by the rapes of his once-pure body. She kept him healthy and gave him enough food for him to stay alive and produce enough sperm to impregnate her. But she never let him get strong enough to move from the spot where he was. She cared for him the way a mother cat would care for a kitten, licking him clean, bringing him food, and mating with him whenever she wished. He wished she'd stop bringing the food. He wanted to waste away, to die. She had shattered his pride long ago, leaving him a mere shell of his former self. As he felt himself being turned onto his back and felt her settle upon him, taking him into her again, he prayed that this time, he would not survive their coupling.

 

 - A One-Winged Angel
END CHAPTER 6