Title: Little Boy Lost

Author: Phoenix

Disclaimer: I don't own Final Fantasy 10. I am poor and that should be proof enough. This fic is for entertainment only.

Fandom: Final Fantasy 10.

Pairing: Not one...this is a trioing. KimahriXTidus with Auron

Rating: NC-17

Warnings: This fic has guys having sex and one of them is a big blue fuzzy guy...and I don't mean Hank McCoy. IF you haven't played the game...there are SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Summary: Tidus is in shock after learning and seeing the truth about Sin, so Kimahri and Auron decide to help him out.



Little Boy Lost
By Phoenix
lina.inverse@verizon.net


Kimahri watched Tidus wander off to his room. Ever since witnessing Sin tear apart the Crusader and Al Bhed operation, the boy had been subdued; far too much, in the Ronso's opinion. Though he would never admit it, Kimahri enjoyed the human's enthusiasm and comments. Seeing him silent nagged at the tall creature.

Yuna had completed another temple test and they chose to spend the night before moving on to the Moonflow. She actually bounced back rather quickly from the previous day's horror and finished her Trial early. Perhaps because she sent the dead and felt certain they were at peace.

The others also seemed relatively unaffected by the slaughter. Wakka because he saw it as a fit punishment for the fighters' heresy. Lulu was hard to read and Lord Auron never showed his emotions. As for himself, life happened like that. Tidus, however, might not have seen such violence and death before. It would explain the young man's pensive attitude.

Staring at the space the human had gone through, Kimahri considered his options. For the past month, the Ronso found Tidus creeping into his dreams more and more. Sometimes he simply fought beside the smaller male; other times he explored the soft skin of his fellow Guardian. Now, either option could help clear the blond's mind; of course, the blue furred Guardian thought the second kind of dream would be more enjoyable. But how to make the dream a reality?

Auron smelled like lust any time he was around the younger man. Crossing such a warrior would have serious consequences. Yet, the graying Guardian hadn't made a move to claim the boy. If Kimahri took Tidus to his bed, how could the man object?

Further, what if Tidus was not interested? Despite the amount of time they had traveled together, no one knew much about Yuna's newest protector. The claims to have come from Zanarkand were outrageous. However, the scent of deceit never surrounded him as it did many others. So the youth was telling the truth he knew. Unfortunately, while he smelled of spring, Kimahri had yet to smell any form of lust or arousal. How was he to know his advances would be welcome?

Sensing movement, the azure Ronso saw Auron also watching Tidus, but from the shadows. Dark possessiveness glowed in his eye. Swallowing a growl, Kimahri went after the object of their mutual desire. The scarred human might challenge him later, but that was later. For now, the blond was his and he would show him where he belonged and how to forget the agony of Sin.

The hall was empty as the blue Guardian made his way to the room housing his quarry. Quietly slipping inside, Kimahri found his breath stolen.

Tidus stood with his back to the door, slowly removing his shirt. A pale, flawless, tightly muscled expanse was exposed to the Ronso's greedy eyes. Unlike the other fighters, the blond bore no scars to mar perfection. A sound alerted the young man to his guest and Tidus turned.

"Kimahri?" The boy's blue eyes reflected his surprise. "What's up? Something wrong?"

"Nothing wrong." He growled, fighting the urge to just throw Tidus on the bed.

"Ummm, so why are you here?" Almost instinctually, his arms came up to cover his bare chest.

Not bothering to answer, Kimahri stalked closer; like a startled Cactaur, Tidus retreated until he collided with the bed. The sudden collision knocked him off balance and with a startled yelp, he began to fall backward. Faster than he could track, Kimahri's arms shot out and grasped his forearms, stopping his descent, but also pulling him to the tall creature's chest.

"K-K-Ki...." Tidus stammered only to be cut off as Kimahri kissed him. Small, calloused hands fisted the fur on the blue Guardian's chest. Shifting his grip, the larger fighter moved one arm to pin the blond's waist and the other tangled itself in silken locks. A moan vibrated against his lips.

Carefully, he opened his mouth and pushed his tongue into Tidus'. For a moment the younger man stiffened and tried to break free; it was almost enough to make him stop. Almost. Instead, Kimahri tried another tack. Deepening the kiss, he ran a hand gently along the small of his lover's back in a calming motion.

Slowly, the tension eased and Tidus relaxed into the embrace. Just short of suffocation, Kimahri pulled back, allowing the boy to lay against his chest, gasping for breath.

"Kimahri not hurt you." He rumbled while nibbling on the other's soft juncture of neck and shoulder.

"Why? What?" Tidus panted, sending warm air over the silken fur near his mouth and making the taller male shiver.

"Make you feel better."

It wasn't a great explanation, but Ronso were not big on reasoning.

"Make you mine."

Ronso also didn't lie. This time, Tidus shivered.

"I don't understand." The son of Jecht's voice was subdued and confused.

Control ebbing, Yuna's first Guardian spun Tidus, reveling in the feel of naked skin on fur. His hands all but tore off the blond's pants; he had to have more of that maddening, bare flesh pressed close.

"Kimahri," came a startled protest silenced when clawed hands slid between white thighs. Lightly those nails explored. Along trembling muscles. Over sensitive nerves. The rest of Kimahri wasn't idle either. His mouth continued to bite gently along the back of Tidus' neck and shoulders as his hips ground forward.

"We...ah...Kim-Kim...ah," Tidus tried to talk; somehow the words just wouldn't form. His hands clenched at the ones touching him so intimately.

"You like?" The tall warrior murmured, inhaling the clean scent of satin hair.

"Can't," the word took a great deal of effort.

"Can't?" It was almost laughed. They already were.

"Wrong." Was the second try.

"Nothing wrong about it." A new voice filled the room.

"Auron." Kimahri growled. He was not going to give up his prey now. Turning, the blue creature faced his rival with the naked human still cradled in his arms.

"A-Auron?" Tidus whimpered and tried to curl into a ball; an action prevented by the bigger Guardian.

"Leave," the Ronso said quietly, a deadly glare on his ferocious face.

"No."

"What is going on?" Tidus tried to shout, but Kimahri's arms wrapped so tightly around him it came out a squeak.

Both men watched stunned as instead of answering, the older human began to strip.

"A-A-Auron?!" This time the squeak came naturally.

"There is no need to fight, Kimahri Ronso. We both can have him." Auron's voice was steady and calm as always, yet a new kind of fire burned in his eye.

"Both? Have him?" Tidus stuttered, leaning heavily against the fighter keeping him still.

"Agreed." There was no need to fight and make such a powerful enemy if they both could get what they wanted. Sitting back, Kimahri perched on the edge of the bed and pulled the suddenly squirming blond into his lap.

"Don't I get a say in this?" Tidus yelped.

"No." The pair chorused.

As Kimahri worked off his clothes, Auron moved to keep the younger man from bolting. He used his weight to pin the trembling blond between the Ronso's legs and his arms to force pale thighs apart; locking eyes with Tidus, he settled between them.

Kimahri threw the last piece of clothing across the room and ran a nail gently down Tidus' spine. The boy arched as the finger slowly worked its way down creating a sensation he'd never experienced before. Unable to resist the suddenly close nipples, Auron captured one with his mouth, lapping at the pebble, drawing a breathy gasp from the owner.

Tidus' blue eyes seemed huge as the older men continue with their seduction. A large hand wrapped around the flesh between his legs and stroked; the fur sending tremors of pleasure through his body. A second, smaller hand, inched under his writhing, panting form and a slender, slick invader pressed slowly into his body.

"Auron!" Tidus called, face twisted in shocked pleasure/pain. His hands tangled in the peppery hair of Braska's Guardian.

"We will not hurt you," that deep voice assured as Kimahri's hands moved and massaged his back and shoulders. The blue furred warrior hooked Tidus' knees with his own, keeping the youth from moving and allowing a soothing hand to caress his thighs.

The tension did not leave the smaller Guardian's body, however. Instead, he continued to clench around the invader, every muscle strained to its limit as he fought for air. Fear and uncertainty crept over his features.

"I can't," Tidus whispered. "Yuna..."

"Yuna is not here," Auron pushed the finger in further, searching. "Nor will she learn what happens here. It is none of her business." Then he found it, a small nub. A single swipe of his fingertip brought remarkable results.

Tidus painfully pulled on the scarred man's hair while gaping into space. Seductive, slightly evil, smiles told of the older men's satisfaction; the blond was turning out to be a very responsive lover. Definitely worth keeping. At least until they reached Zanarkand. In that city all things would change.

Auron bumped the nub twice more, each time observing the way his lover became more and more relaxed. Soon, he added a second finger, using more force to test how far Tidus could be pushed. Surprisingly, the young warrior pushed back; trying to increase the pace as the need in him grew.

Kimahri rested his head on Tidus' shoulder and stared down at his unexpected partner. A silent message passed as their eyes flicked to the neglected flesh reflecting their lover's desire. Pulling on soft locks, the Ronso tilted the human's head back and seized his mouth just in time to keep a startled, ecstasy filled cry from echoing in the room. Auron had leaned forward and was showing his charge another way to use his mouth.

Trapped by two stronger people, Tidus found all he could do was ride the waves of sensation. The invaders slowly stretching him, the hungry mouth feeding off his flesh, the tongue swirling around and around between his legs. Even when the kiss was broken, all he could do was clutch at the others while panting desperately. Never before had anyone touched him like this or made him feel such things.

At last, Auron pulled away. A needy moan escaped Tidus' lips before he could stop it. Braska's Guardian laughed low and deep.

"Kimahri is going to enter you now," he said softly. Tidus whimpered a little. "Don't be afraid."

"Trust us," Kimahri almost ordered.

The Ronso shifted and Auron rose to help move the young man. Together they lifted Tidus and he could feel something pressing against him from behind.

"Auron?" He hissed. "Kimahri?"

"This is going to hurt for a moment," the brown eyed man proclaimed seconds before Kimahri's hands wrap around his waist and pulled him down.

A scream worked its way free of the blond's throat only to be stopped by Auron's hand. Tears filled his eyes as his hands blindly sought to push the men away. However, both wrists were caught and held in front of him by Auron's other hand. Helpless, Tidus focused on breathing around the palm silencing him and the memory of the pleasure he'd felt earlier. Maybe he could trust these two to not have lied to him; he certainly hoped he could.

"It will get better," Auron promised releasing his hold.

"Kimahri keep word," the blue Guardian said and licked a tear from his lover's cheek.

Tidus closed his eyes.

"Relax," Auron ordered. "Don't fight."

So he tried, but it wasn't easy. Kimahri was steadily pushing inward and it felt like he was being torn apart. Why had he let this happen in the first place? He was in love with Yuna. Wasn't he? Then Auron's mouth was busy again. Caught between heaven and hell, Tidus fought for air; thoughts flashed across his mind, but he couldn't muster the strength to seize them. When Kimarhi finally stilled, he tried to focus, however, the other Guardian made it difficult.

"A-A-A," Tidus sobbed. Auron ignored him for a few seconds before pulling back.

"Shhh," the older man soothed. A calloused hand ran gently down the soft skin of the boy's cheek. Looking up he said, "Time to see just how much we can make the boy squirm, Kimarhi."

Before, Tidus could object, the Ronso was moving. Once more, a hand clamped firmly over his mouth. And it was a good thing. Somehow, with every movement, Kimarhi struck that place inside him. Ripples of ecstasy ran along his nerves even as the pain of such movement danced agony as its partner.

Auron arched up and started rubbing their aching lengths together. Writhing, Tidus clutched at the hand silencing him and one of those the blue furred male had around his waist. This was too much. How could anyone stand such pleasure and pain? Fire took the place of his blood, burning him alive as stars exploded behind his eyes. Heaven and hell beyond any fantasy he could ever have created.

Faster and faster the two men worked his body. A thrust from Kimarhi pushed him forward to rub against Auron who pushed back driving him onto the tall being. They ignored the grip of his hands; drank his desperate cries and moans; helplessly he surrendered to the older males.

"Perhaps," Auron rasped quietly, "another time we will be able to see just how loud you can be. When no one is around."

Tidus could only moan in response.

"Kimarhi agree." And he increased the pace.

Deeper and deeper that hard, pulsing length went as control slipped further and further away. There would be bruises in the morning yet none of them cared. Tidus was rocked completely in the control of his partners; loving being touched, pierced, controlled. Something primal rose to the surface. Some instinct beyond explanation or reason.

"Please," he begged. "Please." Unsure of what he was begging for. All the young man knew was desire, need. There was something missing and only they could give it to him. If only they would. "Please."

"Now, Kimarhi," Auron growled. "Do it now."

Together they surged forward. Kimarhi striking that place deep inside Tidus with such force the young man almost arched in half. Auron pushed down with his hips viciously. Quiet groans issued from their throats as they claimed the young man from inside and out. Tidus instead found his throat clamped shut as the most intense orgasm of his life washed over him again and again. Darkness filled his sight and he drown in pleasure.

Kimarhi and Auron leaned heavily on the young man now unconscious between them. Evidence of their claim marking his thighs and stomach.

"We should clean him up," Auron panted.

"Yes."

"Have to do this again."

"Soon" Kimarhi growled.

"Oh yes." Auron smiled and his partner joined him.

By morning, the only evidence left to show what occurred the night before were bruises on white thighs and a delicious pain Tidus ached to never let fade.

END