Title: The Lure

Authors: Creed Cascade and TJ

Fandom: Fastlane

Pairing: Van Ray/Deaqon Hayes

Rating: NC-17 First Time

Status: new

Archive: If you want it, go ahead. Just knock me upside the head and let me know.

Feedback: creed_cascade@hotmail.com and TazzyJan@aol.com

Other websites: http://insaneasylum.slashfanfiction.com/

Disclaimers: We have a "don’t ask, don’t tell" policy. You don’t ask where we get these strange plots starring mysteriously familiar characters, and we won’t tell you that I make no money, only deliriously happy satisfaction. Very hush-hush.

Summary: Deaq learns about Van’s past when a case comes up that calls for his "special" talents

The Lure
By Creed Cascade and TJ

"We’re going after a new set of scum," Billie announced as she eyed Van and Deaq. "You two have been selected not only for your iron clad cover… but because of other… attributes."

"And just what attributes might those be?" Van asked with a scowl. There was something about the way Billie was looking at them that set off alarm bells in his head. Whatever was going on, he just knew he wasn't going to like it.

"I’ve called you pretty boys enough that you should be able to figure it out," Billie smirked at Van’s scowl.

"So, what?" Deaq asked. "We gonna be escorts for some high priced honey or something?"

"Oh, it’s definitely something alright," Billie deadpanned. "Have either of you ever heard of a club called The Lure?"

"No fucking way, Billie," Deaq spat, shaking his head angrily.

"What?" Van asked and looked between Deaq and Billie. "Oh c’mon guys, what? It some old tacky pick up bar?"

"Hardly," Deaq replied. "It's a place we ain't going is what it is."

Van was nearly bouncing out of his chair. He hated being left out of the loop. "Why, Deaq? Spill, damn it."

"The Lure is a very exclusive club located on a private estate," Billie said before Deaq could protest anymore.

"And what she ain't saying is that it's a sex club. Only it's not your normal sex club. This one caters to men."

"A high class whore house?" Van brightened and rubbed his hands together. "I’m surprised you wouldn’t want to venture in the land of silicon and furry thongs, my friend. I’m truly disappointed, Deaq."

"It's not a whore house, Van," Deaq shook his head. "The only patrons are male. The employees are male. The *entertainment* is male. You get my drift now?"

Van’s mouth fell open. "No way!" he shouted and jumped out his chair, pacing back and forth in front of Billie’s desk. "No fucking way! You promised, Billie. *You* said I wouldn’t have to do anymore assignments like this when I signed on."

"I know." Billie looked away. She had promised Van and now she was about to break that promise. "But we need to bring these people down and this is the only way to do it."

"You promised," Van repeated with a very definite sulk to his tone.

"Tell him the rest," Deaq demanded hotly. He knew all about The Lure. And he knew enough about his partner to know that those sharks would eat him alive.

"It specializes in sadomasochistic practices," Billie said.

"Ah shit," Van spat and threw his arms up in the air. "This is great… just great! It just keeps getting better and better. I am *not* playing a sub again!"

"If you want me to do it, partner, I will," Deaq said, glaring at Billie. Right now he'd like to take her outside and pound her head into the cement for a while. He'd settle for staring daggers and hoping the bitch took the hint.

"Let me rephrase my original opening," Billie said. She was twirling a cigarette in her hand and didn’t seem disturbed by Van’s reaction. "I said *we* were going after a new set of scum, but *we* don’t exactly fit the profile. *He* does." Her eyes locked firmly on Van.

"You even think about sending him in there alone and we walk. You got that, sister?"

"If it wasn’t an all men’s club, I’d take him in myself," Billie leered openly at Van.

"You stay the hell away from my partner," Deaq snarled at her. Any respect he'd had for this woman was quickly fleeing. She wanted to offer Van up to those wolves like some kind of lamb to the slaughter. He wasn't about to let that happen.

Billie smiled at Deaq’s over protectiveness. "I might just have a use for you after all. Van’s a natural at this, but you’re right, he can’t go in alone. He’d get eaten alive. Let me ask you something, Deaq… do you like his ass?"

"Fuck you, bitch," Deaq spat. He wasn't going to let her ruin their friendship no matter how hard she tried.

Van was getting increasingly agitated. Billie snapped out a sharp command, "Van, kneel!"

Van dropped to his knees instantly, his face flushing at the display he was putting on in front of Deaq. He knew he was as good as kissing their partnership goodbye but some things were too deeply ingrained to be ignored. He knelt there on the hard floor and hung his head, not wanting to see the look in Deaq's eyes right now.

"See that?" Billie crooned and got out of her desk to walk over to the kneeling Van. She caressed his hair lightly and then looked back up at Deaq. "That is what serious training and a natural will get you. Van never told you what other kind of work he did in Vice?"

"Van didn't need to," Deaq replied. He kept his eyes glued to Billie, refusing to look at the man kneeling beside her. It was all he could do to keep his cock in check as it was. If he so much as looked at Van like this they'd all know how he felt. "He said he didn't want to talk about it. That was enough for me."

"He likes men, you know?" Billie said absently. "He actually prefers them despite the show he puts on with all those pussies."

"You need us to do this, don't you?" Deaq asked suddenly. "There's no one else who can pull it off for you. Ain't that right?"

"Yes," Billie admitted. "And I’m not afraid to use either of you to get what I need. There’s underage male prostitutes reportedly being used in that club. Some of the more respectable patrons rolled over on the owner."

"I don't care who's in there," Deaq said honestly. "But if you want us to do this, then you get your hands off him right now. You keep your distance and you don't *ever* do that to him again."

Van wanted to speak. He wanted to yell out that he was here and that he should have a say in the matter. But he was in his sub headspace now and he wouldn’t move or speak until he was given instructions to.

"Fine," Billie agreed. She really did need them for this and she could tell by the look on Deaq's face that she had pushed him too far already. "But if you fuck me on this..."

"How long do we have?" Deaq said all business like and more than happy to cut her off.

"One week," Billie smiled.

"Fine. We’ll be ready. Now tell me what you did to him."

"I didn't do anything to him. But someone else did. I think maybe Van should tell you that himself." She let go of Van's hair and moved back behind her desk. "You can get up now, Van."

Van sighed and got to his feet, but kept his eyes down cast. "I really hate you for this, Billie," he said in a quiet. "I’m a different person now."

"Not so different that you didn't drop to your knees," Billie shot back.

"Fuck you…" Van said, but his voice lacked all conviction. "You never asked me if I wanted this job."

"That’s right, I didn’t."

"Come on, Van. Let's go for a ride," Deaq said. He moved forward slowly and placed a careful hand on Van's arm. He felt his partner stiffen but at least he hadn't jerked away.

"You’d better get used to taking his orders, Van," Billie shot out one last jab.

Deaq and Van kept walking. They reached the car and Deaq pushed Van toward the passenger side. His partner was in no shape to drive right now. Hell, he wasn't in any shape either but at least he wasn't visibly shaking.

They got into the cherry red Mustang that they’d been favouring this week and took off. It took only a few minutes for Deaq to figure out what was wrong. Van wasn’t talking. It was just second nature for there to a constant stream of Van chatter. Now there was nothing and it spooked Deaq.

"You wanna tell me what's going through that head of your's, man?" Deaq finally asked.

"You don’t want to know," Van said, his head was turned to the side and he barely saw the landscape streak by. "You don’t want to know any of it."

"If you don't want to talk about it, I won't make you," Deaq said quietly. "And if you don't want to take this case, then we won't. We don't have to stay. She can't make us do this. She can't make *you* do this."

"Fuck!" Van shouted out and slammed the dash. So much for silent treatment, that had had lasted less than five minutes. "You’re too much like your brother, you asshole. That’s why this is so hard on me!"

"You and Dre... you, uh, had something like this?" Deaq wasn't sure how to react. While it wasn't news that Dre swung both ways, he had never suspected there had been anything between him and Van.

"It was part of our cover for a case. A heavy undercover case," Van explained. "But when it ended… Dre still liked it. He liked it too much."

"He hurt you?" Deaq's hands were so tight on the steering wheel his knuckles were white. He knew he had to get them pulled over soon or he'd end up putting them both in the hospital.

"Not the way you’re thinking," Van let the words spill out. "He needed it, Deaq. He liked what he did to me and he didn’t want to stop just because the case was over."

"What about you? Did you like it?" He hoped like hell that Van said yes. He couldn't imagine his brother doing something to his partner that he didn't like but he could still picture Billie putting Van on his knees and Van clearly not liking it.

"Sometimes," Van shrugged. He didn’t have a perfect relationship with Dre. No one who was even partially successful in this business could hope for the dreams of picket fences and normalcy. Dre had been a commanding figure in his life… more family than partner. And when Dre wanted something, who was he to say no?

"Look, I'm gonna level with you," Deaq said as he parked the car. He shut off the engine and turned toward his partner. "I like guys just as much as Dre did. And I like a lot of the same things my brother did. But I'm not gonna force you to do something you don't want to. That ain't my style."

"Dre never forced me," Van hedged, "Not in the way you think. We were in for a long time… in deep. And you know how it gets?"

"Yeah, I know how it gets. And I know how my brother could get, too. Just know, all you gotta do is say the word and it stops. You dig?"

"Yeah, I dig, you Shaft wannabe," Van quipped. "It’s just gonna be hard that’s all. That was one of our first cases together and it sorta set the tone for our partnership after that. Let’s just make it clear I don’t want that to happen here."

"Alright," Deaq agreed. "But you need to try to keep that dropping to your knees shit to a minimum. Man, I couldn't even look at you back there."

Deaq’s words cut through Van’s heart. The man thought he was a weak willed whore. He could live with other people’s hate, but the idea of his partner’s disgust made him sick to his stomach. "Sorry, man," Van mumbled.

"Hey, it ain't like that," Deaq said. "Seein' you like that... man, I wanted to shove my dick down your throat so bad... It was all I could do not to pop a boner right there."

"You like me that way?" Van squeaked and turned big eyes on Deaq.

"Like you that way?" Deaq said, surprised. "It was all I could do to keep my hands off of you. You looked so fucking hot I nearly melted."

"You just didn’t strike me as the kind of guy who’d want your brother’s leavings."

"Is that all you think you are? Dre's leftovers?"

"It was just a joke, man," Van said, giving Deaq a crooked smile and twisted around in his seat nervously.

"Uh huh. Tell me another one," Deaq said. "You ain't Dre's leavings. I don't see you that way. I never saw you that way. This... this don't change anything between us. Not unless we let it."

"Alright. Okay," Van nodded in agreed. "At least we don’t have to worry about either of us screwing the mark this time."

"Trust me, baby, with you in the room you don't have to worry about me screwing *any* one else."

Van’s mouth hung open for about a second before he started to babble. "Sure, Deaq. Whatever, man. But seriously, enough foolin’ around. I think we need to get you some lessons. I know this Dominatrix… and she should be able to *whip* you into shape in a week."

"You really think I need lessons, hot shot?" Deaq asked, quirking his eyebrow. Oh the lessons he'd love to teach one Donovan Ray.

"Dude, you’ve played before?" Van asked in disbelief.

"Yeah," Deaq replied. "A friend got me into the scene. Same friend that got Dre into it, actually. You don't worry about me. I know how to handle myself. And I know how I need to handle you. You really sure you're up to this?"

"Yeah… yeah, of course I’ll be fine," Van said. "Why wouldn’t I be fine. I’m mean, I’m just pretending, right?"

"Are you?" Deaq asked. "Tell me something, Van. If I ordered you to suck me right now, would you?"

"Huh?" Van’s eyes dashed around. "We’re in public. Don’t think Billie would like it if we were busted for public indecency."

"Suck me," Deaq ordered, his voice soft yet hard as steel. It was the same voice Billie had used in the office but it was wielded with much greater effect, as if the wielder truly knew how to use it.

Van’s breath caught and his pupils dilated. Deaq sounded so much like his brother it was eerie. Without further thought, Van unbuckled his seat belt and shifted quickly until his head was in Deaq lap. He nuzzled Deaq crotch and couldn’t help the needy whimper that escaped his lips.

"Go on, baby. Suck me," Deaq urged. He kept a close eye out for spectators. It really wouldn't do Van a lot of good for them to get caught like this. Still, he couldn't resist the urge to feel those lips wrapped around his cock.

Van quickly undid Deaq’s zipper and didn’t waste anytime before he deep throated his cock. He was thankful that this was a skill he hadn’t lost.

"Oh shit!" Deaq cried out, his hands instantly going to Van's head. He could feel his cock slipping all the way down his partner's throat and it was all he could do not to cum on the spot. He fought to hold it back though. He wanted to enjoy this for a little while.

Van recognized Deaq’s technique of attempted delaying when his partner tried to pull away slightly. But Van would have none of it. He went down completely on Deaq and used all of his skills to hopefully bring the other man off quickly.

"Damn," Deaq moaned unable to hold back. He felt his balls tighten then he was cumming down Van's throat. He could feel the man grunt around his cock as it began to spurt and that only made him hotter. Holding onto Van's hair tightly, he held that mouth firmly over his cock as the fluid rushed out of him.

Van grunted and struggled to move up, not to let go of Deaq’s cock, but because he wanted to taste it. He sighed when he was able to breath again and lay there contentedly sucking on the head of Deaq’s cock.

"Wow, partner," Deaq gasped out. He wasn't sure what else to say. This little display had answered a big question for them, but he wasn't sure what to do with the answer now that he had it. It was clear Van was his for the taking, but Deaq wasn't sure if he had any right to take him.

Van didn’t answer, just continued to nuzzle and suck at Deaq’s cock, hoping he might get him hard again. Usually he hated himself after he’d acted like a slut, but when he was in the moment, he didn’t care.

"As much as I would love to continue this right now, we can't," Deaq said as he glanced around then pulled a reluctant Van up from his lap. He tucked his spent cock back into his pants and zipped up quickly.

Van wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and sat slumped in the passengers seat with his eyes closed. He was breathing heavily and his own cock was throbbing. Obviously, Deaq was the kind of top who cared about his own pleasure first, like Dre had been. He’d just have to get used to that.

"Think you can keep your eyes open long enough to keep a watch out?" Deaq asked, eying his shaking partner closely. He couldn't miss the arousal trying to burst out of Van's pants and he wanted to do something about it before his partner got the wrong idea. He did *not* leave his lovers wanting. Any of them.

"It’s okay…" Van croaked, shaking his head. He was near the point of hyperventilating. He hadn’t bottomed since Dre had died and a serious amount of mixed emotions were filtering through his head.

"Easy, baby. I just want to give you back a little bit of that sweet relief you gave to me." Deaq reached out and stroked his face as he spoke, trying to calm him. He let his other hand wander to the front of Van's pants and caressed the hardness he found there.

Van let out a wounded sound and then for the first time since he was teenager, he came in his pants. He let out a long sob in embarrassment and wonder how far he could get if he made a break for it now. Deaq would never let him live this down.

"It's okay, baby," Deaq crooned. "I should have taken care of you first. That was my fault for making you wait. Come on, let's head to your place so you can change. I think we still got a few things we need to talk about."

"Like me acting like a sixteen year old virgin?" Van croaked.

"Hardly," Deaq said as he started the car and headed toward Van's place. "More like what just went down between us and how you feel about it. Shit like that."

"You didn’t strike me as the touchy feely kind of guy," Van quipped, hoping he could distract Deaq. He found it usually help to just piss his people off and he was good at pissing Deaq off.

"You'd be surprised," Deaq said not rising to the bait. "Until an hour ago I didn't know you'd be into it. I didn't want to put our friendship on the line."

"Who said we were friends?" Van snapped. He even wanted to slap himself after he said it, so hopefully it would be enough to push Deaq’s buttons. Of course, what Van didn’t recognize was that he was falling into an old pattern. When he was really strung up, he’d keep pushing and pushing at Dre until the other man would just snap, taking his frustrations out on Van.

"You did, white boy," Deaq replied. "So don't even go there. Pushing me away won't work. And I ain't gonna get mad. So just sit there until we get to your place then we can talk this out."

Van glared at Deaq and slipped further into his seat. This was the first major difference he’d noticed between the two brothers. While Dre was nearly by the book and straight laced as an undercover cop could be, in the bedroom, he had a tendency to snap. Deaq might be a loud mouth with a temper, but he seemed to also be patient. Van was at a loss in how to deal with his new partner and lover.

The rest of the drive was quiet. Deaq was glad for that. He needed time to think. He wasn't at all sure Van was ready for this. Too many demons were being raised by all this, not the least of which being his brother. It was clear that Dre had been a less than considerate dominate to Van's submissive. Deaq only hoped his partner would give him a chance to show that he was made of different stuff.

Van got out of the car and slammed the door behind him. "I didn’t clean up," he huffed as he started to walk to his latest house supplied courtesy of Billie.

Deaq followed behind him without a word. He wanted Van to get some of his anger out of his system before they talked. One of the first things on the agenda, though, was just why Van was so angry. The man couldn't deny that he'd wanted what they'd done. He'd cum in his pants. He'd wanted it and he'd enjoyed it. Maybe that was what he was so mad about.

For the past few months he’d been staying in a small, but classy ultra modern house. He hated it, but it was all part of the cover. He knew Deaq was right behind him when he shoved his keys into the lock, kicking the door open. When they were both inside, he slammed the door and said a comment that had always pushed Dre over the edge. "Couldn’t you get it up for the ladies… so you had to resort to me?"

"With you around who'd want to get it up for the ladies?" Deaq replied. He knew Van was only trying to push his buttons so he simply ignored it. He knew his partner would wind down soon enough.

Van sighed in exasperation and yelled. "What’s with you? What will it take!"

"What will it take for what?"

"To set you off, asshole," Van snapped.

"Why do you want to set me off? What is it you want me to do? Talk to me, Van, cause you're confusing the hell out of me right now."

"So we can get back to normal…" Van said as he paced back and forth in the living room. He threw off his shirt and tossed it onto the baby grand piano. "How do you want me?" He knew the score. When he was with Dre, they couldn’t get back to normal until Dre had fucked him violently and pretty much called him every name in the book. He’d work all his rage off on Van and they’d be partners again. Because he couldn’t be both Dre’s fuck toy and partner… and right now he needed his partner.

"I don't know what kind of headgames my brother pulled on you, but I'm not like that," Deaq said. "I told you in the car, this won't change what's between us unless we let it."

"You’re right, don’t play headgames with me…" Van snapped. "I know this is how it’s played. So let’s just get it over with so we can concentrate on the case."

"And what the fuck are we supposed to be getting over with?" Deaq shot back, his calm facade cracking. "You think I'm gonna bend you over something and fuck you like a whore or something? Is that what you want?"

"It’s what you want? Isn’t it?!" Van spat, recognizing the signs of Deaq’s rising temper.

"No. What I want is my partner to calm the hell down so we can talk like reasonable adults," Deaq said.

"Shit, you’re impossible," Van snapped. He plopped down on the nearest couch and covered his eyes with his arm.

"You want me to leave?" Deaq sighed. He was fast finding out what a mistake this was. He'd go to Billie and tell her that they weren't doing it. There was no way he could take Van into a place like The Lure if he didn't trust him.

Van moved his arm onto his forehead and looked out at Deaq with shaded eyes. "You’re not like your brother."

"No, I'm not."

"There’s only ever been Dre that way," Van said cryptically.

"You mean Dre's the only guy you ever been with?" Deaq asked. "Or the only one you ever subbed for?"

"Both," Van said. "Unless you count blowjobs."

"Damn, man." Deaq ran a hand through is head and sat down on the chair nearest the couch. He would have sat down beside Van but he didn't want to crowd him. Not now. He wondered again what his brother had done to this man.

"Hey… I have lots of experience with my mouth… It’s the only way Dre used to let other guys touch me."

"He let..." Deaq stopped himself abruptly. He couldn't believe that Dre had let *any* other man put his hands on Van. If he'd been in his brother's place he knew he wouldn't have. Unless, of course, Van wanted it that way. "Were these other guys your idea or his?"

"At first it was part of our cover," Van said, shifting nervously in the uncomfortable couch. Van was always seemingly in motion and even now his leg was twitching. "After that, Dre said it was part of… the game."

"Let's get something straight right now. I don't share well. If we do this, no one but me touches you. Understand?"

"I’m more than happy to live with that," Van said, taking his arm off of his eyes and tapping fingers together. "But what about in the club?"

"There are a few exclusives at any club. As long as we're willing to put on a show for them, they'll settle for that," Deaq said.

"I need you to know something…" Van said, now tapping the arm of the couch with the palm of his hand. "When I’m in that headspace… I find it hard to say no. So could you do me a favour and stick close by?"

"I won't leave you," Deaq promised. "I know how it can be. I won't let those animals get their hands on you. Van... you remember what Billie said about it being an S&M club?"

"Yeah, yeah… I picked that up," Van said. "Just because I wasn’t saying anything, doesn’t mean I wasn’t listening. You don’t know how hard Dre had to work to get me learn how to stay silent even for five minutes… and it usually only lasts for five minutes… and even that I can’t guarantee…"

Deaq laughed. It was good to hear Van talking again. The unnatural silence had worried him. "I'm glad. And don't worry about being quiet. I don't mind the chatter. If I have to, I can always gag you."

Van’s eyes darkened and his twitching stopped. "Gag?"

"Maybe we better discuss some limits," Deaq said at Van's abrupt mood shift.

"You’re allowed to do whatever you want," Van croaked. Memories of the most intense and frightening session he’d ever had with Dre were starting to surface.

"Talk to me, Van. Tell me what's going down in that head of yours. I can tell it's some pretty serious shit. This is never going to work if you can't trust me."

"I… I don’t know how you operate," Van said and folded his knees to his chest, stroking the material of his pant leg nervously. "But once my big mouth blew our cover. It was just a minor detail… but it was enough and it nearly got both of us killed. That was the angriest I’ve ever seen Dre."

"What did he do to you?" Deaq asked, dreading the answer.

"Tied me to a bed for three days and gagged me," Van blurted out. "The only time he took the gag off was to give me water or his cock."

Deaq closed his eyes and swallowed hard at the image that conjured up. While it was erotic to imagine Van tied and helpless, he knew the young man had to have been scared to death. Dre was a force to be reckoned with and when he was angry... The thought of Van hungrily sucking on Dre's cock, hoping to appease the man's anger sickened him. That was not how you treated your sub, no matter how angry you were with them. And it certainly wasn't how you treated your partner.

"I know I can be a handful," Van continued to babble. "So I know it was my own fault. I drove Dre to do it."

"Oh, Van," Deaq whispered. "My brother really fucked you up. Don't worry, man. No gags for you. Ever."

"But I talk a lot," Van continued. "Babble a lot. Even… well, especially during sex."

"I don't care if you start singing hymns. You don't like something then we don't do it. That's what something like this is supposed to be about. It's give and take. Not you do all the giving and I do all the taking."

Van swallowed and eyed Deaq like he was a rabid dog. "Yeah?"

"Yeah. Just cause you're my sub doesn't mean I don't respect you. That includes your limits. This place, we may have to do some things that neither of us like, but I'll do my best not to hurt you too much."

Now Van bristled a little. "I can take pain. I might not like it… but I can take it."

"I know you can. You're a scrappy little thing, especially when you get your back up. And before you go getting all indignant, you might want to consider the fact that I don't like the idea of hurting you just as much as you don't like the idea of being hurt. Doesn't mean I can't do it, though."

"Well, I’m not into to pain," Van snapped glaring at Deaq.

"I'll remember that. No gags and no pain. Anything else?"

"Maybe I like to be controlled, okay?!" Van spat out.

Deaq had to fight to keep the smile from his face. Now they were getting somewhere. So his partner liked a strong hand but not necessarily a cruel one. And he didn't like to give up *all* of his control, hence the dislike of gags. Deaq could definitely work with that. "Stand up," Deaq ordered, using the same quiet yet stern tone he'd used in the car.

Van blinked a few times and then stood up. "What are you going to give me a collar now?" It came out sarcastic, but at least he’d said it out loud. It was hard to say that putting a collar on was a major turn on for him.

"No," Deaq said. "You have to earn that right and you ain't earned shit yet. Now strip for me and make it good."

Van had already taken off his shirt, so he slipped his shoes of and started to work the button of jeans slowly. He inched the zipper down and then started to work the material off his hips just as slowly. "So… this mysterious collar… it wouldn’t be black leather, would it?" He asked, noting his tone didn’t sound quite as sarcastic as he had hoped.

"Yes," Deaq replied, enjoying the show. "Soft, supple leather made to fit tight around your neck. Every time you swallow you'll know who you belong to. But you gotta earn it, baby."

"What… what would I have to do?" Van asked, now stepping out of his pants, half embarrassed and half glad he’d gone commando.

"Please me."

"How… tell me how…" Van’s breath caught.

"First show me what's mine," Deaq told him. It was heady, having this much power over another person, especially Van. He genuinely cared about his partner and didn't want to fuck things up. But the way Van was acting was more than he could resist. And the man had said he liked being controlled.

"Show you what? My cock?" Van kept up a running commentary as he started to stroke his cock and then his balls. "Or my balls? How about my ass?" Van turned and ran finger down his crack.

"Freeze!" Deaq called out halting Van in his tracks. "Spread your legs and pull your cheeks apart. I want to see what I'm gonna be fucking."

"I… I always liked my ass," Van babbled, but spread his legs. He pulled his cheeks apart and hoped Deaq didn’t see his blush. "It’s my best feature."

"Nah, baby," Deaq said as he got up from the couch and moved behind Van. "You're best feature's inside you. But I gotta admit, you got one fine ass for a white boy."

"Dre said I was too bony," Van said, feeling his erection harden at being put on display. Dre had always been more into the physical side of the relationship and he still has some scars to prove it, but it was the mental lack of control that appealed to Van.

"Dre didn't know what a fine piece he had in you," Deaq said. He was right behind Van and he rubbed his hands over the man's ass, loving the slight tremor he could feel. Gripping the cheeks tightly, he knelt down and rubbed his face against his partner's ass.

"You… shouldn’t do that," Van croaked.

"You're mine. And if you want that collar then you'll let me have my fun." With that Deaq leaned in closer still and let his tongue swipe over Van's hole. From the way his partner jerked he could tell this had rarely, if ever, been done for him.

"Don’t you just want to fuck me?" Van asked. He wasn’t sure what to make of Deaq tonguing his ass.

"Oh I will, but first I want to hear you screaming my name while you cum again. We'll get to the fucking later." Deaq spread Van's cheeks a little wider and dove his tongue inside. He teased the muscle, petting it with his tongue until it relaxed for him. He could feel Van shaking harder and he smiled as he drove his tongue inside as far as he could.

Van couldn’t believe what was happening. He was standing in the middle of his department paid for living room with his partner’s tongue up his ass. He had nothing to lean against and was forced to stay standing and keep his cheeks spread wide for Deaq’s ministrations.

Deaq felt Van start to stumble and grabbed him around the waist. He pulled back reluctantly, knowing this position wasn't the best for what they were doing. It was hot as hell, but Van was going to end up getting hurt.

Van felt Deaq pull away and Van sobbed, "Please, don’t stop!"

"Easy, baby," Deaq soothed him. "Just want to get you on the couch. Don't want you falling on your head." Deaq guided him to the sofa quickly and positioned him on his hands and knees. Then he was behind him again and spreading his cheeks.

"Are you going to fuck me now?" Van asked. He didn’t want to be fucked dry, but he’d take anything right now.

"No, baby. I'm gonna take you to heaven now." With that, Deaq leaned down and began to tongue Van's ass again. With his partner now safely on the couch, he could concentrate on what he was doing. And what he was doing was driving dear, sweet Van out of his mind with pleasure.

"Deaq… Deaq… I’m gonna cum…"

Deaq drove his tongue in deeper still and moaned. He wanted to feel Van's body spasming around his tongue as the other man came. His own cock throbbed painfully but he ignored it. There would be plenty of time for that later on. Right now all he cared about was getting Van off.

"Fucking bastard… asshole…" Van sobbed a litany of swear words and interesting combinations that normally would have made Deaq smile.

Deaq felt Van's body start to shudder and brought one hand around to his cock. He grabbed the head of his cock and held it as Van began to cum, trying to catch as much of the fluid as he could without being able to see.

Van hadn’t come this hard since the time he’d been with those two twin strippers a few years back and even then, he hadn’t had this much fun. He started to see spots in front of his eyes and the next thing he knew, he was drowning in blackness. When Van opened his eyes again it was to find a very worried Deaq sitting beside him. He could see the relief on his partner's face and it took a moment for him to realize what had happened. He must have blacked out. He'd only done that once before and that had been when Dre wouldn't let him breathe.

"Deaq, can you see the pink elephants?" Van deadpanned.

"Very funny," Deaq said, relieved beyond belief that Van was back with him. "You scared the shit out of me."

"You weren’t the one with a tongue in his ass," Van said indignantly. "What else was I supposed to do?"

"You could have warned me that would happen," Deaq continued to gripe, letting out some of his pent up fear.

"How was I supposed to know?" Van gripped. "It’s not like I’ve done it before. Well, I mean the tongue thing… I’ve passed out before… but that wasn’t from a tongue…"

"Oh yeah? So what else makes the great Van Ray pass out cold during sex?"

"Asphyxiation."

"What?" Deaq asked, frowning and tightening his grip on Van's shoulder. Some asshole had tried to *suffocate* him?

"Part of the reason I don’t like gags," Van mumbled. Dre hadn’t meant for that to happen. Dre never meant it to get that far, he just used to get carried away sometimes.

"Well, you don't have to worry about that. No gags for you."

<><><><><><>

"At least I didn’t have to go out and by something new…" Van made a face. He would have loved a shopping spree at Billie’s expense, but he wanted to wear his favourite pair of skintight leather pants out to The Lure.

"We'll take you shopping later. On Billie's dime," Deaq promised. He'd seen the way Van had eyed the various leather goods when they'd picked up his collar. He definitely wanted to splurge a little on his partner.

Van was fussing with his shirt. He’d spent hours going through his closet to finally settle on a see-through sheer shirt, that he left open. The collar and black clothes set his pale skin off so that it almost glowed. "Maybe I should change…"

"You look good enough to eat, baby," Deaq told him, leaning in to kiss him hungrily on the lips. "Don't worry about a thing. And don't worry about being nervous. Any sub walking into this place would be nervous the first time. You just go with the flow and watch my back."

"Are you sure about the boots?" Van asked doubtfully. Deaq had insisted the black leather boots finished off the outfit. When given the choice, Van preferred to run around barefoot. Hell, he rarely wore a shirt if he could help it and even then, they were rarely buttoned. He wonder how long it would take Deaq to figure out he had a kink for nudity.

"I'm sure. I know you'd prefer barefoot but better safe than sorry this time out. If everything goes as planned you won't have to wear them long."

"You’re not going to put me on display are you?" Van asked suspiciously.

"I shouldn't have to this first time," Deaq replied. "But it'll have to happen sooner or later. And at one point I'll have to do considerably more than put you on display. You ready for that?"

"This is old hat," Van quipped. "Let’s get this over with."

"Alright. Just remember, let me lead." Deaq got out of the car, not waiting for Van to follow. He needed his partner to be the picture of obedience. He was pleased when Van joined his side quickly, falling into step beside and slightly behind him.

They hadn’t needed a week to become comfortable with each other, but the time had certainly helped to know each other as lovers. By the end of the week, Van was pretty much able to read Deaq’s sexual signals without a mistake and he hadn’t needed any training. To Deaq, Van was the perfect sub if you over looked his triggers and near constant babble.

As soon as they set foot inside the club, Van seemed to change. His mouth closed and he stuck close to Deaq, seemingly unwilling to be more than a foot away from his master. A few of the faces here were familiar to him. He realized that they knew his as well but he didn't panic. That would only work in their favour. A known sub would never be suspected as being an undercover cop.

A big man dressed in a three piece suit and lounging against the bar made his way over immediately over when he saw Van. "Well, well, well… if it isn’t Vanessa," the large man sneered as he eyed first of all Van and then Deaq. "Still like dark meat, I see."

"Excuse me, I don't believe we've been introduced," Deaq said, holding out his hand. "I'm Deaqon Hayes."

"Hayes…" The large man repeated and then grasped Deaq hand. "No shit. You must be blood to Dre. Sorry to hear about him… a shame really. What, did you inherit little Vanessa here in his will? I’m Bulldog, by the way."

"Most folks call me Deaq. And yeah, Vanessa's mine now. Pretty little bitch, ain't she?"

"Don’t I know it," Bulldog snorted. "Dre used to let me use her mouth every now and then. One of the best around."

"Just so you know, I don't share," Deaq said, wanting no misunderstandings. Dre may have been willing to let Van get used but he wasn't about to. "You can watch, but that's all you can do."

"Now that’s a shame," Bulldog frowned. "Who exactly approved you for membership anyways? You’re new and I’m in charge of security around here."

"Why Mr. Franklin himself approved me," Deaq said as he flashed a wad of cash at the man. "Trust me, my man, even if all you're doing is watching, you'll enjoy the show."

Bulldog seemed to calm at the mention of his boss’s name. "Gonna make the little bitch scream?"

"Would I be here if that wasn't the plan?" It took every bit of Deaq's willpower not to drag Van from the place. These animals just wanted to watch him be hurt and humiliated so they could get off on it. It made Deaq sick but there was nothing he could do.

"Listen…" Bulldog grinned, his eyes now glued to the cash in Deaq’s hand. "I’m the go to guy if you need anything… special."

"I'll keep that in mind," Deaq said, slipping the man a hundred dollar bill. "And I will definitely be talking to you. With a bitch like this you have to treat them right."

"I can get you stuff like that," Bulldog nodded, pocketing the c-note. "But if you need *anyone* else. I can help. Say, if you get tired of Vanessa here."

Deaq threw back his head and roared with laughter. "Man, are you blind? Who in their right mind could *ever* get tired of this one? That ass alone was made for fucking. And like you said, she sucks like a dream."

"Awww… she blushes pretty nice though," Bulldog sneered at the red rising on Van’s cheek. "Just keep it in mind."

"I will. If he ever pisses me off, I know just how to punish him."

"I’m sure you do," Bulldog leered and then nodded his head towards a nearby X-Frame where a very young man was hanging from. "I’m watching that one for my boss."

"What'd he do?" Deaq asked. The kid hanging on the frame couldn't have been more than fifteen. He barely had pubic hair and his thin body was stretched cruelly across the large wooden frame.

"He displeased the boss," Bulldog shrugged. "Something stupid like sneaking food when he wasn’t supposed to. I probably shouldn’t have him out here… Boss likes to keep his private stock private if ya know what I mean, but… I heard Vanessa was back and had to come see her personally…"

"I prefer mine with a little meat on their bones," Deaq said, feigning indifference to the child suffering a few yards away. He wanted to do something. He thought about pulling his gun and hauling them all off to jail. It would certainly save this kid, but what about the others that were trapped here? Deaq knew there was more at stake than one boy's life. He only hoped he kid could hang in there long enough for the Calvary to arrive.

"So do most of the patrons," Bulldog said. "Most of them would be right pissed if they thought the boss was into… young men. But… not that many patrons in the main rooms tonight… so I thought what the hell…"

"Man's preferences are his own business," Deaq shrugged. "Now if you don't mind, me and my bitch are gonna play a little bit. You're welcome to watch."

"Sure thing," Bulldog crowed. "There’s enough of a crowd to make him blush again."

Deaq walked toward one of the sofas near the centre of the room, trusting Van to follow. He wasn't disappointed. Van kept close to his side as if afraid of what might happen to him if he strayed too far. Deaq was glad. The less waves they made the safer Van would be.

"That was easy enough," Van whispered under his breath, knowing Deaq would know what he meant. Sometimes cases like this would just solve themselves.

"So far so good. Just keep your cool a bit longer, baby. It's time to put on a little show for these creeps." Deaq sat down and pointed at the floor. He smiled when Van knelt without a word and settled between his legs. While he hated making Van do this in public, part of him revelled in it. He *owned* Van and he was going to enjoy showing him off.

Deaq started to caress Van’s hair and traced the collar with his fingers. He felt Van press into his hand and smiled. "What’s with Vanessa?"

"Dre used to call me that," Van whispered as he nuzzled against Deaq's hand. "He knew I hated it so he used it whenever he needed to keep me in line."

Deaq kept his face placid even though he hated the name. He was starting to hate his brother, even though the man was dead. "Well, I have every intention of getting you another one… but around here, for now you’ll be Vanessa. I think baby suits you."

"Don't sweat it, partner," Van said, his eyes turning serious for a moment. "Just play the game. I can handle Vanessa for a little while. 'Specially if I know you don't really mean it."

Deaq looked up to see Bulldog watching him and decided it was time to put on show. He smacked Van’s cheek, then leaned back on the couch, stretching his hands along the back and said in a loud clear voice, "You’re such a slut for attention… prove that you’re worth it, bitch!"

Van didn't hesitate. He surged up on his knees and bent his head down to rub against Deaq's crotch. He quickly undid the button and zipper then eased his lover's hard cock out. As soon as he had it free, he covered the head with his mouth and slid as much of it inside as he could.

"I’m not going to let you cum either," Deaq ground out, pushing up into Van’s mouth.

Van moaned around the cock in his mouth and opened himself as wide as he could. Deaq's cock was big and it filled his mouth. In a few moments, he knew Deaq would be shoving down his throat and he forced the muscles there to relax.

"Take it all in, bitch," Deaq growled, but didn’t force Van down, waiting instead for him to take more in on his own.

Van angled his head a bit and slid down the rest of the way. He could feel the head of Deaq's cock resting in his throat and he was torn between ecstasy and fear. Ever since that time with Dre he hated not being able to breathe. But this was Deaq and he'd do just about anything for his partner.

Deaq looked up to see several pairs of eyes on him and met many of them evenly. "Like what ya see?" he said to no one in particular, but just as a general challenge.

"Oh yeah," Bulldog said, reaching down and rubbing his own swelling organ. "Wouldn't mind slipping it to the little bitch. Dre never would let me fuck her."

"That’s because I like to keep my property clean," Deaq snorted. "Same as my brother."

"I'll use a rubber," Bulldog said. "I don't normally, but for a chance to fuck that sweet ass, I'll do it. You got no idea how bad I want to make that bitch scream."

"He only screams for me," Deaq spat and finished in a long drawn out groan designed to make the others in the room jealous.

Van heard what Deaq told Bulldog and his heart beat faster. No one had ever claimed him like this. Dre used to threaten to whore him out if he stepped out of line. A time or two he nearly let it go farther than just blowjobs. It was totally new for Van to have someone that wanted him all to himself.

"Finish it," Deaq demanded fiercely, but he moved his hand down on Van’s head. The hand that ran through Van’s hair was gentle.

Van began to hum, knowing the vibrations would add to Deaq's pleasure. His own cock was hard inside his pants but he ignored it. Deaq had said he wasn't allowed to cum and he wasn't going to disobey him. As he tongued the head of Deaq's cock again, he felt this lover tense. That was the sign Van had been waiting for and he surged downward, taking Deaq in to the root.

"Shit!" Deaq cried out and his hand tightened in Van’s hair. He felt himself cumming and didn’t bother to keep quiet, instead playing up the grunts and moans.

Van swallowed around the cock spasming in his throat. He hoped the added stimulation felt good for Deaq. Only when the cock began to shrink and the hand in his hair loosen did he pull back and cast nervous eyes up at his master.

Deaq reached over and grasped Van’s chin. "Did you like my cock?"

"I always like your cock, Sir," Van replied.

"If I wanted you to, you gladly ride it, wouldn’t you?" Deaq demanded.

Van went still. "Yes, Sir," he replied. He prayed Deaq wouldn't ask that of him here. He was more than willing to do that in private but he hated the idea of Bulldog and the others watching him.

Deaq smile was down right evil. "Well, I’m not going to give it to you. Consider that your punishment for turning these other men on. And I’m not going to let you cum either because I don’t want them to see your pretty cock."

"Yes, Sir," Van said, looking down at the floor. He was relieved that Deaq didn't plan on taking him for the first time in front of an audience but a part of him was still very upset that he'd displeased his master. "I'm sorry."

"Now do my pants back up, baby," Deaq commanded. "Somethings are left for in private."

Van complied silently, tucking Deaq away with reverent hands. He sat back when he was done and stared at the floor, waiting for Deaq to make their next move.

Deaq leaned over until he was right next to Van’s ear when he whispered, "I’d say we’ll be able to wrap this case up pretty quickly if Franklin employs idiots like Bulldog. But that doesn’t mean we can’t have some fun in the meantime and after, huh?"

"I'm yours, Deaq," Van whispered. "For as long as you'll take me."

END