Title: Folly To Be Wise

Authors: Creed Cascade and TJ

Fandom: Fastlane

Pairing: Van Ray/Deaqon Hayes

Rating: NC-17

Status: new

Archive: If you want it, go ahead. Just knock me upside the head and let me know.

Feedback:
creed_cascade@hotmail.com or TazzyJan@aol.com

Other websites:
http://insaneasylum.slashfanfiction.com

Disclaimers: We have a "don’t ask, don’t tell" policy. You don?t ask where we get these strange plots starring mysteriously familiar characters, and we won’t tell you that I make no money, only deliriously happy satisfaction. Very hush-hush.

Summary: Billie finds out about the true extent of the boy’s relationship.



FOLLY TO BE WISE
By Creed Cascade and TJ

Van had always had a thing for classics. He liked vintage clothes and classic cars. Make that he loved classic cars. Cars that he used to dream about as a kid and now as an adult, he got to drive. Like the cherry red 1957 Chevy Bel Air decorating the Candy Store.

It was just him and Deaq in the place. Billie had run out for a meeting with the Captain. That left Van free to indulge himself a little. He ran his hand over the hood, enjoying the feel of the smooth metal against his palm. Billie would have made fun of him for days over that. Deaq, though, he understood. Of course, Deaq understood a lot of things that Van didn't think he would.

"Mmmm… Mmmm… Mmmm.... Some fines lines there," Deaq said, licking his lips as he leaned against the hood of the Porsche next to it. He sure as hell wasn’t referring to the car either as he noticed how excited Van was getting.

"She's a beauty, isn't she?" Van said absently. He knew Deaq hadn't been meant the car but he loved egging his partner on. He was so damn butch sometimes. It made Van grin when he thought about it.

"Beautiful’s one word," Deaq nodded in agreement and then his eyes focused on Van’s ass. "But sometimes, pretty is the best way to put it. Uh huh, pretty." Billie and some of the other cops might call them both pretty boys, but Deaq swore if you opened the dictionary to the word, Van’s picture would be next to it. Damn, but the boy was all but preening right now. He was so damn fem sometimes.

"You really think I'm pretty?" Van asked. With Deaq he knew it was safe to show this side of himself. He'd never let anyone see how needy he could be. But Deaq didn't seem to mind. He only praised him more.

"You put the pretty in pretty boy," Deaq said with a leer.

"And you put the ass in smart ass," Van shot back, grinning over his shoulder. He made a show of leaning down across the hood of the car to wipe away some imaginary speck of dirt. He knew how much Deaq liked his ass and he knew how to really show it off.

"Oh yeah, I’m definitely an *ass* man," Deaq agreed and walked the short distant between the cars until he pressed against Van. He made sure Van could feel how much his little show had turned him on.

"Oh fuck," Van hissed. He could feel Deaq's hard cock pressing into the cleft of his ass and it made him hard.

"God, you’re so needy for it, aren’t ya?" Deaq laughed and slapped Van’s ass cheek.

"You know it," Van said as he pressed back against Deaq. "I wish you could fuck me right here right now."

"Why can't I?" Deaq asked and started to slowly grind against Van.

"B-b-but what about Billie," Van gasped. He loved it when Deaq got like this. Sometimes his lover acted like he didn't give a damn who found out about them. It made Van feel all the more special that his partner was willing to risk everything for him.

"Billie ain’t here," Deaq insisted even as his hand snuck around Van’s slim waist to undo the top button of his pants. "And right now, I have a pretty little thang all laid out and nearly beggin’ for it."

"Oh fuck," Van hissed as Deaq's hand slid inside. He was hard as a rock and more than ready to get fucked. "Please, Deaq..."

"Please, what?" Deaq prompted as his hand closed over Van’s cock, but nothing else.

"Fuck me," Van moaned out. "Please, Deaq... fuck me..."

Deaq rewarded Van for his pretty begging by stroking his hand up and down the shaft. "You beg prettier than any honey," Deaq praised and stroked his thumb over Van’s sensitive head.

"And my ass is tighter than any of those bitches you used to fuck," Van boasted. It was one of the things he prided himself on. His ass was always nice and tight, just the way Deaq liked it. Sometimes, even painfully so, but it was worth it to Van.

"That’s right," Deaq said and his breathe caught. He pulled Van’s pants down just enough to expose his ass and lifted him further onto the hood so that his feet were off the ground.

"Oh fuck," Van breathed as Deaq laid him out on the hood. The cold metal calmed his erection a bit but Deaq's hands on him soon had him on fire again. He couldn't believe they were going to fuck on the hood of one of Billie's cars. Just the thought had him spreading his legs as wide as his jeans would allow and pushing back toward Deaq.

"Such an eager lil’ fuck," Deaq laughed and slapped Van’s ass playfully again. His eyes dashed desperately around the room until he settled on Billie’s desk. Not only was he about to fuck Van on one of her prized cars, he was about to use her expensive hand lotion to do it.

"Damn, Deaq, what are you waiting for?" Van moaned. He wanted to feel that hard cock inside him now. Billie could come back at any moment and he didn't relish the thought of spending the rest of the day painfully aroused.

"Patience is a virtue," Deaq quipped and then pulled away. "Don’t. You. Move." He walked quickly over to Billie’s desk and snagged the thirty dollar a bottle lotion.

"Deaq, come on," Van whined as he watched his partner hurry over to Billie's desk. "Skip the fucking lotion. I want you in me."

"Just cause you’re a slut, doesn’t mean I’m gonna hurt ya," Deaq chided as he came up behind Van.

"Please, Deaq," Van begged. "Please. I know you like to hear me beg, but man I really need you. Please..."

Deaq took a deep breath and slathered lotion onto his hand, spilling some of it onto the floor and rim of the tire. He spread Van’s cheeks and slid two fingers in quickly.

"Oh yeah. That's it, baby. Just like that," Van moaned and writhed on the hood of the car. His erection was pressing into the metal painfully but he didn't care. He knew Deaq would make it good for him. His lover always did.

"Talk to me, Van," Deaq encouraged and scissored his fingers, making sure to rub over Van’s prostate.

"God, Deaq, do you know what you do to me?" Van gasped out. "You make me wonder what the hell I've been doing my whole life 'cause it sure as hell ain't been making love. Oh yeah... right there..."

"Such a sweet thang," Deaq cooed back and took out his fingers. He undid his pants, not caring that he was getting lotion on his crotch.

Leaning down over Van's back, Deaq steadied his cock with one hand and took hold of Van's hand with the other. Moving slowly, he began to push. He kept the pressure up slow and steady until he was seated all the way inside his lover and both men were breathing hard.

"Hold on tight now," Deaq whispered heavily and started to pull out, only to push back in.

"Oh fuck... yeah..." Van panted as Deaq began to slide in and out of him. He clutched at Deaq's hand tightly, as if holding on for dear life as his partner began to speed up.

Deaq loved this. It was always more than just a quickie with Van. Every time was special with this man. He always put so much passion and intensity into what he did. His free hand snaked down to Van’s waist to hold him in place and he increased his thrusts.

Van tried to push back, wanting to take Deaq in as deeply as he could. He knew he'd be sore when this was over. That didn't matter, though. He wanted to be thoroughly fucked.

"Greedy bitch," Deaq chuckled affectionately, but did let Van get his way. That’s why he’d made sure Van’s feet were off the floor. Van was a pushy bottom and wanted things done his way, but Deaq wanted Van to fall into his rhythm.

"Harder," Van grunted as he pushed back. "Make me feel it."

Deaq groaned at Van’s use of language. No matter what he did, it seemed Van could turn him on and make him loose control. Deaq started to pump harder and grunted with the effort.

"Yeah... like that..." Van grunted. Deaq was really slamming into him now, his hard cock battering against his prostate at every stroke. He knew Deaq had to be getting close because he was perilously close to cumming himself.

When Deaq whispered, "I love your ass. Fuck, I love every part of you…" The declaration of affection was too much and it pushed him over the edge. With a high pitched moan, he came all over the shiny red paint.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Billie's voice cut through the room, making both men jump.

Deaq, however, was too close to stop now and with a final thrust he started to cum. He could feel Van blushing furiously and wished there was something he could do. He knew it would be another minute or so before he could pull out which meant another minute of Van pinned to the car under Billie's baneful stare.

"Just buffin’ your paint?" Deaq called out, hoping against hope Billie would see the humour in the situation.

"You have five minutes to make yourselves presentable and be in my office. One second later and you're both out of here." With that she turned on her heel and headed straight for the sanctity of her office. She was blushing badly herself and wanted a few minutes to collect herself before dealing with her errant officers.

She was halfway past them when she smelt something. She knew that smell… "You used my lotion?!"

"I'll replace it," Deaq called out as she stormed away. Once she was gone he looked down at his lover and frowned. Van was shaking hard and his colour damn near matched the paint on the car. "Van, come on, it'll be okay. She's pissed but she'll get over it."

"Did you see her face?" Van burst out into hysterical laughter. "We are so fucked! I mean, I’m fucked… but now I’m even more fucked… which means you're fucked, too for fucking me…"

"Van, baby, calm down," Deaq said. He pulled out of his lover and tucked himself away. They'd have to clean up later. They had about three minutes left out of the five Billie had given them and Deaq knew better than to be late.

Van continued to gasp in laughter, bring himself to the point of hyperventilating. Tears were streaming from his eyes and he didn’t move, just laid on the hood of the Bel Air with his feet still not touching the ground.

"Come on, Van," Deaq said gently. "We need to get in there. If she has to come back out here after us, it'll be bad, man." He helped Van up from the hood and pulled his pants back up for him. Van still looked on the verge of hysteria and Deaq was worried. If Billie started tearing into them now there was no telling how much damage it could do to Van.

Van’s laughter had died down a little, but now he was reduced to giggling and fits of hiccups in between. "What" Hiccup. "does it" Hiccup. "matter? I’m already her whipped dog?"

"Don't go there, man," Deaq told him. "You're nobody's dog. Especially not Billie's."

"You’re right," Van went into another set of mixed hiccups and giggles. "I’m your bitch."

"Van, chill!" Deaq said sternly. "Everything will be okay but you need to chill."

"Right, chill. Our boss just walked in on *you* fucking *me*," Van said, more than a hint of panic in his voice. "And you want me to chill?"

"Yeah, baby, I want you to chill," Deaq said a bit more gently. "Why don't you let me do the talking with Billie, okay?"

Van looked at his wristwatch. "Well, whatever we’re gonna do we have thirty seconds to do it. Thirty seconds left of life as we know it…"

"Come on." Deaq grabbed his partner's arm and drug him toward Billie's office. She was seated behind her desk when they walked in. She nodded at the chairs in front of her desk and they obediently sat down.

"You stained my car," Billie began, snapping the cigarette in her fingers.

"I'll have it washed and waxed," Deaq offered quickly. Billie wasn't yelling and he took that as a good sign.

"You *violated* that machine," Billie said in a cold tone.

"You want me to have it painted?" Deaq asked. "I will. Look, we shouldn't have been screwing around here. We know that. Things just got a little out of hand. It won't happen again."

"It won’t?" Van croaked, the dazed looked still on his face.

"No, it won't," Deaq said, shooting his partner a look.

For a minute Van thought his partner meant he’d never touch him again. But then a somewhat rational side of his brain figured out he was just trying to pacify Billie. "Right, right. It won’t happen again."

"You know, Deaq, I thought you had more sense than this," Billie said, shaking her head. "If you're going to allow Van to lead you around by your dick the least you can do is make sure you're someplace you won't be walked in on."

Van saw some sort of salvation there. He could take the blame on this for being a slut and direct Billie’s bad vibes away from Deaq. "It was me, Billie. I wouldn’t let up until he gave me what I wanted."

"Now why does that not surprise me?" Billie scowled. "You know I could have you removed from the force for this. Do you really want to drag Deaq down with you?"

"No," Van mumbled, his eyes downcast. "Just don’t blame him. What man wouldn’t take up the offer of a free piece of ass?"

"Okay, now hold it right there," Deaq interrupted. "Van didn't seduce me or whatever it is you think went down. We been lovers for awhile now, Billie. I'm sorry we screwed around at work. It won't happen again, but you can stop acting like this is all Van's fault. Hell, I'm the one that started it."

"I already know about Van’s weakness," Billie said. "I would have expected better from you, Deaq. He’s hard to resist but really, I thought Van was the one who thought with dick."

"I'm sorry," Van said softly, looking at the floor. "This is all my fault. Do whatever you think you need to, Billie. I know I screwed up."

"Maybe this is for the best," Billie said. "It’s better this came out now. Maybe you’ll keep your dick in your pants and away from the mark."

"I don't sleep around on Deaq," Van said, dejectedly. "He seems happy enough with me for now."

Billie turned to Deaq. "I expect it to stay that way. I told you earlier I didn’t care if you were gay. I do care how it affects *my* cases. As long as it keeps you focused and thinking with your big head, I’ll ignore it. But stay away from my cars *and* my desk."

"Sure thing, Billie," Deaq said. "But ease up on Van some. This wasn't his fault. I started the shit here. He's just trying to cover for me."

"Why do you think I let you stay here?" Billie asked Deaq.

"What do you mean?" Deaq asked warily.

"I could have my choice of anyone," Billie continued. "Why do you think I chose you?"

"I don't know. Why don't you tell me?" Deaq said. He didn't like the sudden turn the conversation had taken.

"Because I wanted Van," Billie answered cryptically.

"You're losing me here," Deaq said, growing a bit agitated. Since when did Billie have the hots for Van? "Why don't you just come right out and say what it is you've got to say?"

Billie took a new cigarette from the stack lined up neatly on her desk. She tapped it lightly on her palm and smiled. "I wanted Van for this unit, but he’s absolutely useless by himself. He needs someone to take care of him… in more ways than one. Do you really think a pretty boy like him would last long with just any partner? Like say one of the boys from SWAT. You know, the ones who are always eyeing him up."

"So what? You picked me because you thought I'd take care of him?" Deaq asked. She was right, of course. Even when he hadn't wanted to he found himself drawn to the other man. You couldn't *not* take care of him. He was kind of like an abandoned puppy. All sad eyes and dopey grin.

"I knew you’d make him an asset, not a liability," Billie said with a slight nod. "I saw this coming. It was just a matter of time. He needs you and you need to take care of him. Now I own both your asses. Neither of you can walk away."

"You're right," Deaq said. "We do need each other. And we're good together. But you're wrong about one thing. You don't own us. We can walk any time we like."

"Can you?" Billie asked with a slight smile. She knew the adrenaline rush first hand. And she also knew neither of these men could last more than a few days at a "normal" job. Hell, they probably couldn’t even make it as beat cops any more. They’d seen too much. Tasted too much of the underworld.

"Yeah," Deaq replied seriously. "And we will if you keep pushing. Look, we don't want to walk. It seems everyone here is getting what they want. Just back off on Van some and things'll be smooth as silk."

"And don’t forget I own you 24/7," Billie said. "Don’t forget I knew his pretty face and tight ass would keep you here. And Van, don’t feel left out. I knew I needed Deaq to balance out your… softness."

"Guess that makes me your whore, huh Billie?" Van said, a note of hysteria creeping back into his voice.

"If that’s the way you want to look at it, but I don’t hear you complaining." She shrugged and didn’t look concerned what-so-ever.

"That's it," Deaq snapped angrily. "We're out of here." There was no way he was going to sit here and let her run down Van like this. He took everything to heart and Billie's words were tearing him up. The thing that made him the angriest, though, was the fact that she didn't seem to care.

"Don’t forget to wash the Bel Air and get me a new bottle of lotion," Billie replied calmly.

"Billie…" Deaq started but Van cut him off.

"Let it go," he said quietly. "It's not worth it. Just let it go."

"I know what both of you are," Billie said with a significant look at Van, who happened to be wearing a particularly flamboyant outfit today. "I know what both of you need and I’ll use that to the best of my ability. Stay out of my way and I’ll stay out of yours."

Deaq snapped his mouth shut and let Van pull him from the room. He was so angry at Billie's treatment of Van he wanted to slap the woman. He knew Van would never let that happen, though. There were some things that he was pretty old fashioned about and slapping a woman happened to be high on his list. Deaq was normally the same way, but Billie had really gotten to him.

Van walked over to the Bel Air. He took off the shirt he was wearing over his t-shirt and started to mop up the ejaculate and lotion. Deaq knew it was one of Van new favourites. It was something he had bought at a local thrift store and proudly shown to Deaq.

Deaq grabbed his arm and pulled it away from the mess on the hood. He took the shirt and folded it up. They'd take it to the dry cleaners on the way home. It would probably cost more to get it cleaned than Van had paid for it but Deaq didn't care. "You just hold on to that and wait here. I'll get a towel and be right back," he told his partner.

"It doesn’t matter," Van said. "This whole mess has made me start to wonder if I shouldn’t act so…"

"It does matter," Deaq argued. "It matters to me. And there's nothing wrong with the way you act. In case you forgot, I fell in love with the way you act."

Van’s eyes drifted back to Billie’s office where she was seemingly going over paperwork. He lowered both his eyes and his voice, "So you mean you don’t mind me being so… faggy?"

"Stop it," Deaq said, giving Van a shake. "You're not some flaming queer no matter what Billie says. Say the word, man, and we walk outta here right now."

"I’ve got two career choices, Deaq," Van said. "I can be a cop or I can be a criminal and I don’t wanna be like my old man. Well, three choices if I follow in my mom’s footsteps… but I’m already a big enough whore."

"You aren't a whore. Don't even talk like that. Fine, we stay, but if she starts running her mouth again I can't promise I won't close it for her. Now wait here while I go get a towel." With that Deaq stomped off toward the bathroom leaving Van standing beside the car.

When Deaq came back he found Van in the same place he’d left him, except he could see Van was scrutinizing what he was wearing. He was ringing the bottom of his purple t-shirt and looked at Deaq with uncertain eyes. "Maybe we could go shopping later?"

"I'm gonna fucking kill Billie," Deaq muttered as he cleaned up the hood of the car. He made sure to get the tires and floor where he spilled some of Billie's expensive lotion. Once it was clean, he wadded up the towel and threw it in the trash then grabbed Van and headed for the door.

"Deaq?" Van asked uncertainly as he struggled to keep up with his lover. He started to babble when Deaq didn’t answer him. "We could just stop at the mall. I know I don’t usually shop there but it’s one stop shopping, right? I could get a hair cut… maybe go to the GAP… people shop at GAP, right?"

"You are *not* changing your wardrobe," Deaq told him as they got into the car. "You are definitely not cutting your hair. We'll stop at the mall, all right. But only to drop your shirt off at the cleaners and pick up Billie's fucking lotion. And if she says one more catty thing to you I'll replace the shit with battery acid."

"I don’t understand why you’re so upset," Van muttered under his breath as he slumped in the passenger’s seat. "I thought you’d be happy."

"Thought I'd be happy about what?" Deaq fumed. "Happy that Billie made you feel like shit? Happy that she embarrassed you to the point you think you have to change the way you look? Trust me, baby, I ain't happy about none of that."

"You can’t be happy about the way I act or even the way I look," Van persisted. "Unless you like guys who… Oh."

"I love *you*, Van," Deaq said as patiently as he could. "I fell in love with you. That includes the way you dress and the way you act and everything else. It's got nothing to do with me liking a certain type of guy 'cause I don't."

"So you’d love me if I was all butch ‘n stuff?" Van tested.

"Of course I would," Deaq replied.

"So what if I said I could be butch, too?" Van broached hesitantly.

"Is that what you want?" Deaq asked, his grip tightening on the wheel as he drove. He'd never bottomed before but if this was something Van needed he'd give it to him.

"Maybe it is," Van said. He wasn’t exactly sure what they were talking about, but he had an idea and the possibility excited him. Maybe he could use a little blackmail? He knew how much Deaq liked his hair longer. "Either that, or I cut my hair… and I *really* like my hair."

"You don't have to make threats," Deaq said, his voice soft but firm. "If it's something you want, I'll do it. You should know that by now."

"It’s not a threat," Van snapped sullenly. "I’d do it."

"I believe you. But you don't have to do that. Whatever you want, it's yours. Just tell me when and where."

"My place? Tonight?" Van brightened and started to ramble. "I could order in that Chinese you like… maybe some candles… oh, and I know you like the classics so I got you some kick ass vintage vinyl when I was in this shop and… and shit! I’m doing it again, aren’t?" Van slumped further into his seat and tried to calm his enthusiasm. "I mean, you could come over, we could watch a game, order pizza, have a few beers and get down to business."

"I like it when you ramble, baby," Deaq said. "And that sounds pretty good to me. The first suggestion. Screw the game, I'd rather get it on with you anytime. Is there anything you want me to bring?"

"Maybe you have some spare testosterone lying around?" Van groaned.

"What for? You got plenty. Don't let that bitch get to you like this."

"Really?" Van asked, his voice raising an octave. "Cause really I could care less whether or not you bottom. I like to be bottom. I crave it What does that make me?"

"My lover," Deaq answered firmly. "You're more man than a lot of guys I know. Even if they did like to bottom they'd never admit it. You got more guts than all of 'em."

"I like how hot it makes you," Van suddenly burst out.

"It sure does. I love it when you talk while I fuck you," Deaq said. They pulled into the mall and he parked the car. "Let's just drop off the shirt, pick up Billie's lotion and get out of here, okay?"

"What, you don’t think I’d look good in work boots, kakis and plaid flannel with a crew cut?" Van snorted, with repressed giggles.

Deaq shuddered and gave him a look. "Don't even think about it," he said. They made quick work of the mall and were soon headed back to Van's place. Deaq was still nervous about letting Van top. He didn't want to say anything for fear Van would back down.

"You don’t have to, you know?" Van said as the car came to a stop in front of his place. He’d noticed how increasingly nervous Deaq was getting.

"I'm cool, baby," Deaq said, smiling as best he could. "Don't worry about me."

"I always worry about you," Van countered.

"I know you do, but this is something you need. And I'm man enough to give it to you."

Van was silent until there were inside. "It only has to be this once," Van hedged.

Deaq decided to try actions since words weren't working very well with Van tonight. He grabbed his lover and pushed him back against the closed door. Pressing his body against him, he kissed Van, shoving his tongue deeply into his mouth and grinding against him. He let his lover feel his rapidly hardening cock, hoping it would be enough to convince Van that he could, indeed, do this.

Van whimpered softly and melted against Deaq. He pulled at Deaq’s back to get him closer and when they finally pulled away enough to breath, the first thing that crossed his mind was getting Deaq in him. Now. "I’m still wet from last time," he panted.

"Ah ah ah," Deaq said, shaking his head. "That's not what we're doing tonight. Tonight, is about you taking me."

It took a second for Van’s eyes to focus and his thoughts reorders. "Oh, right. You sure? Maybe you can play with me after? Or before? Just a little?"

"I'll play with you all you want, baby," Deaq promised. "But I'm not fucking you. You can shove your cock anyplace you want to inside me. My mouth... my ass... wherever."

"Can you… fuck me with your fingers while you suck me?" Van asked breathily, his eyes going glassy again.

"Whatever you want," Deaq replied as he slid to his knees in front of his lover. He slid Van's pants down until both is cock and his ass were accessible. Opening his mouth, he took Van inside eagerly as he slid his fingers back to ghost over Van's hole.

"Yeah… yeah… yeah…" Van babbled happily and rocked between Deaq’s fingers and his mouth. "So good… but, d-don’t let me cum… wan to cum in you. Want to show you how happy you make me. Want to show you I can be a man…"

Deaq pulled back, staring up at Van. "You don't have anything to prove to me," he said as he lightly stroked Van's cock.

Van bit his lip and muttered, "I didn’t mean it?"

"Van..." Deaq paused, choosing her words carefully. "I want this. I want to give this to you. I won't lie. I've never done this before. You'll be the only man that's ever been inside me that way."

"Maybe we could try it…" Van hedged breathlessly. He didn’t really care how he came right now, just as long as he came. "If we both like it, we can try it again sometime."

"Whatever you want, baby," Deaq said. "You want me to make you cum first or do you think you can hold out?"

"Huh?" Van looked at Deaq blankly and then shook his head. "Do whatever you want, Deaq… but can we do it soon? I want you anyway I can get you… I need you…"

"Come on then," Deaq said as he slipped his fingers free and stood up. He held out his hand to Van and led his lover into the bedroom. Swallowing thickly, he let go of Van and crawled onto the centre of their bed.

Van stood and watched as Deaq began to unbutton his shirt. He had a "deer caught in the headlights" look on his face and his pants were still undone. "Do you want me to… do something?"

"Come here," Deaq said as he pulled his shirt over his head. He tossed it away and pulled Van down on top of him. He tugged Van's shirt over his head and threw it with his own.

Van rubbed against Deaq like a cat in heat and Deaq swore he almost heard Van mewl a few times. He knew his lover was needy and craved affection. Van always loved to be touched or even just near Deaq.

"Let's get these pants off," Deaq suggested. He helped Van roll off him and sat up to remove his pants. Once Van was naked, Deaq made quick work of his own pants. He gave a quick shudder when he realized that Van's hard cock would very soon be buried inside him but there was no backing out now.

"Nervous, huh?" Van asked as his fingers clutched continuously at the sheets. "I was too… but you really don’t have to be. I’ll be careful and it only hurts for a bit…"

"I want to," Deaq whispered back. "Just never done it before. I know you won't hurt me, baby."

"I… I guess after everything we’ve done together, I just forgot that you’re… a… a virgin," Van laughed nervously.

"Hey, no making fun of us virgins," Deaq smiled. "Nobody's ever touched me like this. Not once. I never trusted anyone enough. Not like I trust you."

Van’s smile increased and he drawled. "Yep, big ol’ virgin. Cherry. Ripe ol’ cherry for my picking."

"Yeah yeah," Deaq said, taking the teasing in stride. "Get on with bustin' it already."

Van’s smile turned from a teasing one, to a sweet one. "You know I love you, right Deaq? You know I love you for what you’re giving me and no one else?"

"Yeah, I know," Deaq said. He pulled Van down and kissed him slowly, letting their tongues play against each other. When they pulled away they were both panting slightly and smiling at each other.

Van bit his lip and started to caress Deaq’s thigh. "I need you, Deaq. Like forever and now. But right now would be good too."

"Le-let me roll over," Deaq said, trying to keep the stammer from his voice. He couldn't help it, he *was* nervous. He knew Van did this all the time but it didn't change anything.

Van’s hand continued to pet Deaq’s thigh. "Maybe face to face? It’s a little harder your first time… but… but this way you’d know it was me. Harmless ol’ me."

"You... harmless?" Deaq snorted and relaxed a bit. This was Van. His Van. His lover wasn't going to hurt him. "Yeah, face to face would be good. That way I can watch your face when you do it."

"It’s been… a long time," Van smiled goofily at Deaq as he literally pounced on his partner like an eager puppy.

"I'm sorry," Deaq said, chagrined. "Didn't realize I was depriving you of something you wanted. We'll have to make sure that don't happen again."

"Not depriving," Van said as he began to nuzzle and kiss Deaq’s neck enthusiastically. "Only did it a few times."

Deaq moaned as Van's hot mouth latched on to his neck. His lover's hands felt like they were everywhere at once. It was a struggle for him not to flip Van over and take what he wanted but he forced himself to stay on his back. It was kind of hot to let someone else be in charge for a change.

Van stopped sucking his nipples to mumble, "You know it’s hard not to go on you now… or just let you take me."

Deaq shook his head back and forth and struggled for words. "No..." he managed as he grasped Van's hard cock. "Want to feel this inside me."

"Oh fuck," Van squeaked. "You’d better… let me go… or you won’t get the chance."

Reluctantly Deaq let go. He was so hot right now that most of his anxiety had fled. As Van eased back to sit between his legs Deaq found himself spreading them widely in anticipation.

"It’s gonna be fine," Van started to babble as he leaned over and pulled out a tube of lubricant from the bedside table. He warmed it up in hands. "I hate it when it's cold and you always warm it up for me… unless you’re really eager, and then that’s just hot."

"Damn, baby," Deaq gasped. "Hearing you talk always makes me so fucking hot." He reached down and took his own cock in hand, squeezing the base tightly. Once he was no longer in danger of cumming, he began to lightly stroke himself, knowing how much that turned Van on.

"Right…" Van croaked and licked his lips. "Tell me what to do. I mean, I know what to do… but I wanna hear you tell me… just cause… well… cause…"

"Put some on your fingers," Deaq said, understanding what Van wanted. His lover wanted to top but he wanted the safety net of Deaq's guidance. He could certainly do that. He spread his legs wider and lifted one knee up toward his chest. "Now slide them inside me."

"I can do that," Van nodded and eagerly followed Deaq’s instructions. He gasped when he had one finger inside. "Shit, man. You’re so tight. Am I always this tight?"

Deaq gasped as Van's finger slid deeply inside him. "Some-sometimes. Not usually, though. Most times you can take two right from the start."

"That’s 'cause I’m a slut for it," Van gave a little self-deprecating laugh.

"It's 'cause you keep your horney partner very satisfied," Deaq said with a lecherous grin. "Go ahead and slip two in, baby. You're gonna have to stretch me out some before you can get inside me."

Van nodded and eased two fingers in slowly with a fascinated look on his face. "Have I have mentioned how much I like the way we look together?"

Deaq felt a slight burn as two long fingers slid inside him. He knew Van was going to have to use at least three to get him stretched enough to keep from tearing. "Nice contrast, ain't it?" he replied, a bit shakily.

"Am I hurting you?" Van asked, stopping for a moment.

"Just burns a little," Deaq said. "I'm okay. Keep going."

Van eased three fingers in slowly. "I love your ass. Even though it’s dented."

"My ass ain't dented," Deaq groaned. He could feel the fingers stretching his body and it hurt. He tried not to but he couldn't stop himself from clamping down on Van's fingers as his body fought against what they were trying to do.

Van hissed when he felt the tightening pressure around his fingers, thinking about how it would feel around his cock. "It’s perfect the way it is," he groaned. "I’m sorry I shot you in the ass."

"Don't... don't worry a-about it," Deaq ground out. "Oh fuck..."

"I’m hurting you," Van said with a note of panic in his voice and pulled his fingers out. "I can’t do this, Deaq. I can’t hurt you. Nothing is worth that."

"Van... Van, stop," Deaq said. "It's okay. Just... give me a minute here and we'll try again."

"It’s not supposed to be about pain," Van said. "I can’t hurt you just to stroke my ego."

"It's not about pain," Deaq told him. "Yeah, it hurt a little. But it's my first time. There's gonna be a little pain the first time. You said so yourself. I can do this. I *want* to do this. Okay?"

"Deeeaq…" Van whined. "It’s not that easy. I want you, but there’s a reason you didn’t bottom until now. Until I started going cuckoo. I’m still wet from last time…" Van started to make the motions of turning on to all fours. "You could pound into me as much as you wanted… make up for me hurting you."

"Van!" Deaq snapped then took a deep breath. "You didn't hurt me. And I'm not going to rough fuck you just because you think you did. I love you, baby. I want you to make love to me. Please, Van. Let me give you the only thing I've never given to anybody else."

A gift. Deaq wanted to give him this as something special and here he was whining like a little girl. It just went to show what kind of man he was. Most men would be jumping all over a warm and willing body.

Deaq watched his partner's face fall and frowned. He wondered what he'd said to make Van upset again. Knowing Van it could be anything. "Come here," he said, reaching out to his lover.

Van went into his arms easily and clutched at Deaq like the lifeline he was. "I love you," Van murmured. "Love you so much for what you want to give me." Van started to wiggle to get closer to Deaq and groaned when their cocks started to rub together.

"Only you," Deaq whispered back. "Only man I'd ever give it up to. Love you so fucking much." Deaq knew he could bring them off just like this. All he had to do was get a rhythm started and Van would follow. He didn't want that, though. He wanted to prove to both of them that he was man enough to give Van this.

Van was getting all twitchy and, encouraged by Deaq’s word’s, he moved down his partner's body until he was between Deaq’s legs. "I could just see if you like it," Van whispered.

"Yeah... do it..." Deaq encouraged and pulled his legs as far apart as he could.

Van almost always listened when Deaq used that commanding tone of voice and now was no exception. He took his cock in hand and started to guide it into Deaq’s hole.

"Oh fuck..." Deaq gasped again as the head of Van's cock breached his hole. He felt his body stretch around the invader and moaned. This was the most intense thing he'd ever experienced, even more intense than the first time he took Van.

"I’m sorry… I’m sorry…" Van kept repeating as he pushed in slowly. He hated hurting his partner like this, but he couldn’t make himself stop. Not now.

"Shhh... it's okay. Do it, Van. Just push inside me." Deaq locked eyes with Van, willing his lover to go ahead and shove inside him. He knew it would hurt, but he was ready for it.

But Van didn’t listen to Deaq this time. This time he kept pushing in slowly and carefully, not wanting to cause Deaq one bit more of pain than necessary.

"Is it... is it always like this... for you?" Deaq managed to get out as Van slid into him. It felt like his lover's cock was punching a hole right through his gut all the way up to his heart.

"Feels like you got a pole up your ass?" Van grunted. "Yeah… great, isn’t it?"

"Your cock feels fucking huge," Deaq grunted. His body was still spasmning around Van's shaft and it sent a bolt of pain through him every time it did. He could feel the pain starting to lessen, though, as Van took it slow and easy and his body began to adjust.

"Yours is bigger," Van reminded him as he started to rock back and forth gently.

"Oh God... Tell me... tell me I don't hurt you... when I do this..." The feel of Van's cock slowly sliding back and forth was too much. Deaq had never felt so *taken* in his life. Van was claiming him, putting a brand on his soul that would never come off.

"You hurt me so much I love it," Van said cryptically. "You push every button I have."

Deaq stared at Van, not sure what to make of his words. Then all thought of conversation was banished as Van pulled back and shoved in deep. Deaq bucked when he felt Van brush across his prostate, the sensation bringing his erection back to life. He pulled his legs back farther, wanting to give Van all the access he could as he rode out his lover's thrusts.

Van sped up his thrusts, the entire time keeping up a litany of nonsense babble that Deaq could only manage to make out the random word from. All he knew was Van sounded happy yet oh so intense. Sweat was dripping off of Van’s forehead as he continued to pump and push them both closer to the edge.

Deaq released one leg to reach down and pump his cock. He could tell his lover was close and he wanted Van to feel him cumming on his cock. From the way Van moaned, Deaq thought he must have liked the slight change in angle as his leg came down. A sharp thrust confirmed it and Deaq yelped and stroked himself faster.

"Deaq… pleasepleaseplease… wanna cum… Deeeeeaaaaq…" Van was grunting his plea.

Hearing Van pleading with him for release was all it took to push Deaq over the edge. He grunted and began to cum, spraying his chest with thick ropes of the stuff. "Do it, Van," he panted, still stroking himself. "Cum in me, baby."

"Fuck…" Van let out a long moan and came deep in his lover. And then the world went dark as he passed out on top of Deaq like a dead weight.

"Oh Van," Deaq whispered as he stroked the back of his lover's head. He lowered his legs as much as he could and waited for Van to come around. He could still feel the cock in his ass pulsing slightly as it filled him. It was strange. He'd never imagined ever letting another man fuck him, let alone cum inside him, but with Van it had seemed right. Damn, but he had it bad for his partner.

Van came to slowly, feeling like he was in the most secure place in the world. He felt Deaq’s arms wrapped around him. He recognized the familiar smell of his lover. Van was used to waking up in Deaq’s arms after sex. Usually he was the one on the receiving end, but this time his ass didn’t tingle. Instead he felt his cock encased in a tight, warm glove.

"Have a nice nap, Sleeping Beauty?" Deaq teased playfully when he felt Van coming around. He flexed his ass experimentally and was gratified by the moan it wrung out of the other man. That was almost worth the bright flash of pain the action caused.

"Asshole," Van grumbled and then laughed lightly at the pun. He popped one eye open and then nipped the nearest thing to him, which happened to be Deaq’s shoulder.

"Speaking of which..." Deaq laughed. "You able to get up?"

"I could get it up again," Van replied immediately. "Just give me a few minutes."

"Oh fuck. Are you trying to kill me?" Deaq moaned. Just the thought of Van fucking him again so soon made his ass clench up. Still, if Van wanted it, he'd give it to him. But Van could explain to Billie why he couldn't sit down tomorrow.

"And maybe this time you can take me for a ride," Van hedged. "Not that I didn’t like this. This was wonderful."

"Did you really like it?" Deaq asked, stroking Van's face.

"It was wonderful," Van repeated, nuzzling his face against Deaq’s hand. He wasn’t sure if Deaq wanted to hear that he still preferred being on the bottom though. "But I think I need to pull out now. I bet I’m doing a number on your ass."

"Nah," Deaq bluffed. "I'm okay. If you really do want to go another round, I can take it."

"I do… but not on top," Van hedged.

"You sure?" Deaq asked. "If you want me again, you can have me. But if you're sure, I wouldn't mind sinking myself inside that hot little ass of yours in a little while."

"Don’t get me wrong… I liked it, I loved it, Deaq. But I want you. I still like to be on bottom, it’s just… I like it when you’re in charge," Van blurted out. "I know that makes me like a big queen but I don’t think I can help it."

"Tell you the truth, I'm glad," Deaq said. "I don't know how you do it. I don't know how you give yourself up like that every time. You're a stronger man than me, Van. I don't think I could do it all the time like that."

Van began to pull out carefully. "I do it because I like the intensity. And you're always there to take care of me so I can just… let go."

"I'll always be there for you," Deaq said with a wince as Van pulled out. "Damn, that hurt almost as much as going in." He wiggled around a bit, trying to ease the sudden ache in his backside. His ass seemed to throb now that Van's cock was out of it and he wondered what it would feel like if Van shoved it back in now.

"Even if I’m a big raving bottom?" Van tried to ask in an off hand manner, but bit his cheek waiting for the answer. "One who dresses funny… has kinda long hair… and acts soft sometimes."

"Even if you started wearing dresses and swishing your hips," Deaq said. "I love you. That means all of you. Your clothes, the way you talk, everything. And you might act soft, but I know that an act is all it is. You're one of the strongest people I know."

"Someone’s gotta be in touch with their feminine side around here," Van smiled. "Bille sure as hell isn't."

"You got that right," Deaq snorted. "Listen, while we're talking about Billie. If she gives you any more shit at work, you let me know."

"You gonna go all caveman on me?" Van teased, but settled back into Deaq’s arms. "I’ve taken far worse than she can dish out. The worst thing she could do is take you away and I don’t think you’d let that happen."

"Caveman, huh? I just might," Deaq quipped. "Especially if she starts in on you again. You're mine and nobody messes with what's mine. Now, what do you say we catch a quick nap before round three?"

"Naps are good," Van mumbled against Deaq’s chest. "And maybe later we can go shopping. There’s some thrift shops I wanna check out. Maybe get something pink just to piss Billie off."

"Go for it," Deaq laughed. He snuggled Van closer and watched as his lover drifted off to sleep. Some things were worth any price.

END