Title: The Return and Claiming

By Wgang

Disclaimers: Fast and Furious does not belong to me. This is for fun only, I make no money.

Summary: Dom comes back to claim Brian.

Authors Note: This takes place after the movie. Rated NC-17 for graphic sex between Dom and Brian.

Feedback: Wgang16@aol.com



The Return and Claiming
By Wgang


Brian trudged slowly up the stairs to his apartment. He was exhausted mentally, emotionally and physically. For two weeks ever since he had given Dom the keys to the car and let him escape he had been under the gun. The big bosses had interrogated him thoroughly.

Of course his bosses didn't know he let Dom escape. He let them think he had tried to stop the man but had failed. Finally, they bought his story and had signed off on his final report.

Brian had to laugh; yeah they had finally believed him and in the next breath had informed him he was being sent on a case in Florida. What a joke, he would be out of job when they found out he would not testify against Vince. Dom's old friend would walk if he had anything to do with it. The truck driver had already stated he didn't want to get involved so Brian was their only link to convicting Vince for the robberies. Brian had contacted Mia and told her to let Vince know he would not be testifying against him. At least he had Vince off his conscience and Mia had not yelled at him too much.

Sighing deeply he leaned his forehead against the door as he fumbled with the keys. Only two weeks. He'd been without Dom for only two weeks. How would he get through the rest of his life without the man he loved? Granted they had not made love, hell he had never made love to another man before. He had never been in love before. One look into Dom's fathomless eyes and he had been lost. Never in his wildest dreams had he thought his feelings would be reciprocated, but they had been.

************************

Dom had cornered him in the garage after everyone had left. The big man getting in his personal space forcing Brian to backup up until he was leaning against the hood of a car.

The next thing he knew Dom had grasped his forearms and slowly lowered him to the hood of the car. Moving slowly obviously giving Brian time to stop him Dom had lowered himself to cover the smaller body. Dom's mouth swallowed the Brian's gasp.

The big man had buried one hand in the golden hair holding his prize in place. As he devoured the hot mouth he let his free hand roam over the slim body wiggling beneath his. Deftly he unbuttoned the shirt rubbing across the hard nipples pinching them before moving lower. Feeling Brian’s hard cock nudge his thigh Dom released the blondes velvet hard shaft from the tight jeans.

Grasping the already wet cock he slowly began to stroke. As Brian arched up and clutched Dom to him, the older man had a thought.

Pulling his tongue out of the moist haven of Brian’s mouth Dom looked down. He eased off the slender body and looked down at the bounty laid out for him to take.

Brian was beautiful. His hair was messed up, the blue eyes wide with passion. The lips were swollen wet and red. The shirt was opened exposing the smooth chest and hard abs. The blondes cock stood proudly erect slick and leaking pre-cum. The jeans barely on, opened completely at the crotch.

Dom undid his own jeans. As he did he noticed a flash of fear cross the expressive blue eyes.

Pulling his large hard cock out he lay back down over the erotic body. While Brian never attempted to flee he did tense up.

*******************

“FUCK,” Brian hissed as finally finding the right key he started to fit it in the lock cussing as he dropped them on the floor.

His life just wasn't going right. He couldn't even get the guy he loved to fuck him.

Returning to his thoughts he remembered Dom dragging the admission from him that he had never made love to a man. After assuring Brian that he found the fact that he would be the first to possess him a turn on he would not make his first time on top of a car.

At Brian’s panicked look Dom had taken both their cocks in his big hand. Using their combined juices he stroked them both with sure strong even strokes.

Brian had soared as he climaxed. Not only did Dom have a hold of his dick but also he had grabbed hold of Brian’s hair again. Dom later admitted that he loved the blond curls. While Dom had one hand in the blond silk and the other hand stroking their cocks his mouth was also busy. After mapping out every inch of the hot mouth, Dom nipped his way down the long neck until he could suck and bite at the pebble hard nipples. As Brian began to wiggle around Dom placed one foot on the bumper of the car so his leg could brace against Brian's thigh further pinning the blond in place.

When Brian came with a shout Dom also climaxed. As Dom exploded over his own hand he bit down hard over Brian’s right nipple. The blond screamed as Dom continued to bite down making sure Brian was marked as his.

As Brian finally slipped the key into the lock he smiled as he remembered the sweet kisses Dom had given him. The big man had wiped them both up then helped him straighten out his clothes. As Dom ushered him out the door he had pulled Brian in for a last lingering kiss.

When he pulled away he had murmured how Brian now belonged to him. That he had marked his golden boy and no one would come between them.

Opening his apartment door and stepping inside Brian couldn’t help but think how life was so fucked up. Dom was gone, the one person he loved was long gone, his career sucked and...

Brian found his thoughts fleeing as a shadow came at him in the dark. His arm was grabbed in a vise grip and he found himself yanked into the apartment with the door slamming shut behind him.

Brian saw stars as he was shoved hard against the shut door. He belatedly started struggling but could not get out of the tight grip his attacker had on him.

“Remember me, golden boy. The man you’ve been lying to protect. The man who’s going to take your cherry ass.”

Brian went limp when he realized it was Dom who had grabbed him. Well at least Dom probably wouldn’t kill him, but it sounded like he was about to get raped.

Brian felt his temper flare. Damn it, he was sick and tired of everyone coming down on him. Dom, Vince, his bosses he wasn’t going to take the shit anymore.

Dom suddenly found himself holding onto a furious wild man. As he struggled to contain the slim body without hurting the man he loved he finally registered the words that Brian was mumbling. He was shocked to realize that the blond thought Dom was there to take revenge on him even rape him. Fuck what the hell had gone in Brian’s life to make him think everyone wanted a piece of him.

The last time he had seen Brian two weeks ago, the blond had tossed the car keys at him. Dom had looked deeply into the blue eyes then pulled the cop into a hug. He kissed the sweet mouth whispered words of love and then took off. The damn boy should have known he would be back for him.

Dom finally had the arms pinned between their bodies, his knee shoved between Brian’s long legs putting pressure on the blondes genitals. Dom slanted his mouth over Brian’s gently demanding entrance into the hot cavern.

He was rewarded when Brian sobbed his name and opened his mouth. As he felt Brian melt into his arms he pulled the trembling body close. Rubbing soothingly up and down the back as he was relieved when the shivering stopped.

Giving the lips a last nip he tucked the blond head against his shoulder. Putting his hands under the firm ass he whispered, “Put your arms around my shoulder and your legs around my waist.”

When Brian had complied with the orders Dom carried him into the bedroom.

Walking over to the bed Dom lay his precious burden down. As Brian lay back on the bed Dom followed him down covering the slim body.

Seeing the wary look on his loves face Dom smiled and brushed his fingers down the side of a softly whiskered cheek.

“Don’t look so apprehensive, Bri. I told you that you belonged to me and I would be back for you. I always keep my word. Didn’t you believe me?”

Brian blushed. Not only was Dom here in his apartment, he was in his bedroom on his bed hovering over him. To top if all off Dom only had a black pair of jeans on.

Licking Brian’s cheek the big man whispered, “I love the way you taste. Now answer my question.”

Dom was amazed. He had never seen the blond so unsure of himself.

“I betrayed you. You lost a close friend...and Vince is in the hospital. I wouldn’t blame you if you did rape me. I deserve it.”

Dom reared back and glared down at the vulnerable man.

“No one deserves to get raped, especially not the man I love. You were doing your job. You let me get away and from what I hear Vince will soon be a free man.”

Brian only heard four words...the man I love. His eyes brightened and smiled. The somber mood of a few minutes ago long gone.

Brian lunged up and wrapped his arms tightly around the broad shoulders.

“I love you to. I was afraid I had lost you forever.”

“You’ll never lose me. Now let me unwrap my present,” Dom teased.

Slowly the big man unbuttoned the shirt. As each inch of skin was revealed he pressed a soft kiss on the velvet soft gold. Peeling back the shirt from the slim body Dom looked his fill.

He was reminded of how sexy Brian had looked sprawled out on the hood of his car. Now though he could take his time and fully possess the beautiful blond. Claim what was and would always be his most valuable possession.

Brian’s blue eyes were hooded as he gazed up at the most Alpha male he had ever been around.

Dom knew that he would never get enough of just looking at this man. Brian was all golden light to his darkness. He just wanted to be near the his golden lover.

“I need to have you now, Bri. I need to feel your heat wrapped around my cock as you take me into your body.”

Dom never moved so fast as he stripped Brian’s clothes off and then his own. The two men’s cocks were already erect.

Dom remembered that Brian had never made love with a man so he came prepared.

Reaching over to the bedside table he picked up some lube and tossed on the bed next to the blond.

Dom shifted Brian until they were both lying in the middle of the bed. As Brian lay on his back, Dom began to explore his loves body.

Dom knew Brian was nervous. The younger man kept his hands on the broad shoulders of the man now driving him crazy. Every now and then the hands would tighten.

Working hard he managed to distract his virgin lover. By the time he had kissed his way down to the hard nipples Brian was whimpering. As he suckled and nipped at the nipples Brian arched up.

Glancing down Dom noticed that Brian’s cock was dripping pre-cum and already looked painfully hard.

“On your side, baby. It’ll be easier for your first time.”

“No, I want to see your face,” Brian protested.

“Next time. I won’t hurt you anymore than I have to.”

Dom urged Brian on his side then he slipped in tight behind the blond.

Dom nudged Brian’s top leg until it was bent at the knee. Coating his fingers he began to work at relaxing the muscle to make his entry easier. While he was slipping in the third finger he was stroking Brian’s cock.

Brian was moaning and pushing back against the intruding fingers. It felt so good, but he wanted more.

“More, Dom...take me now...please...” Brian moaned tossing his head back baring his neck.

Dom took full advantage as he sucked at the tender flesh.

Dom increased his stroking as he pulled his fingers out. He put his cock at the entrance to Brian’s body and started to push inside. As the golden body tensed up, he bit down on the neck hard enough for Brian to yelp in protest.

As Brian’s ass relaxed Dom pushed inside. He stopped until he felt the muscles relax around him.

“Move, Dom...move.”

Dom began to thrust in and out making sure not to shove in to hard. He was not a small man and he didn’t want to tear his lover.

Pumping Brian’s cock it wasn’t long before the blond was arching up and climaxing screaming Dom’s name.

As the ass muscles clamped down on his cock, Dom thrust in a little deeper as he shot his seed deep.

Both men were exhausted as they relaxed in each others arms. Dom felt himself slip out of his lovers body.

Hearing Brian whimper a bit, he knew that the younger man would be a little sore for awhile.

Dom climbed out of bed then leaned down and picked Brian up in his arms.

In five minutes he had them both in the shower letting the hot water roll down their bodies.

As Brian leaned back against him, Dom kissed the back of his lovers neck. He noticed the dark mark he had left on the side of the blondes neck and was pleased. The mark he had left so long ago on the smooth chest had all but faded. Now Brian was marked as taken and that was the way he liked it.

When the hot water ran out the two men got out of the shower. Under Dom’s orders Brian packed all his personal possessions and a few clothes. There was very little to pack. Dom had already decided to buy his lover a whole new wardrobe.

Ushering the blond out of the apartment it wasn’t long before they were headed out of town.

“Where are we going?” Brian asked although he really didn’t care as long as he was with Dom.

“Brazil. All my money I had sent down to a bank in that country. I always figured that one day I would have to make a quick getaway. I think you’ll like it down there. I have a house on the beach, actually an estate that has its own private beach. I don’t have to worry about anything but pleasing you,” Dom said smiling.

Brian smiled back. He finally was able to look to the future without worry and anger. Things finally had worked out.

“You already please me, but I’ll sure let you continue.”

“I’ll keep you to that, golden boy,” Dom said.

He watched as Brian yawned.

“Lay your head back and nap. It’ll be another hour before we reach the small airport. I have us a private plane to take up home.”

Brian leaned over and kissed Dom on the side of the mouth.

“I love you Dom.”

“Love you to, Bri. Now sleep especially if you want to become a member of the mile high club.”

Dom laughed at Brian look of shock, but it wasn’t long before the blond was sound asleep.

Brushing his fingers down Brian’s cheek Dom thanked God for bringing this man into his life.

When Vince, and the others joined them life would be perfect. Especially since he had bought the estate next door for the others. He wanted no one to bother he and Brian. After all the house was huge and he planned on christening each and every room with the help of his golden boy.

Life was good.



The End