Title: The Golden Prize

by Wgang

Disclaimers: Fast and Furious does not belong to me. This is for fun only, I make no money.

Summary: Dom comes back to save then claim his obsession.

Authors Note: This takes place after the movie.

Rated NC-17 for graphic sex between Dom and Brian.

Feedback: Wgang16@aol.com



The Golden Prize
by Wgang



Dominic hung up the phone, barely managing to control himself and not throw it against the wall.

The message his old friend Vince had just given him made him furious and also scared to death.

It had been three months since he had fled to Mexico. Given his freedom by an undercover cop who had said he owed him a ten-second car. A cop with eyes the color of the sky, golden curls like a halo surrounding the most beautiful face he had ever seen. A cop, who had set him up, betrayed him, yet ultimately saved Vince from prison and set Dom free. A cop he could not forget, whose beauty haunted him in his dreams. Dreams that were loving one second, and in the next violent.

Dom had alternated between wanting to make Brian pay for betraying him by beating the shit out of him one second. In the next second he wanted to toss the golden blond onto the floor and fuck him senseless. That had continued for the first month of forced exile in Mexico.

Then as Dom started to relax; he had time to reflect. Brian had only been doing his job and after all it wasn’t like Dom was an innocent. He knew what he was doing was illegal and that one day he would get caught. Shit he had been caught and if it hadn’t been for one golden haired cop he would be rotting behind bars right now.

The past month he had only wanted the blond in his arms and in his bed. Hell he didn’t even know if golden boy even liked men sexually, but that ultimately didn’t matter. Dom always got what he wanted and he had made up his mind he wanted Brian. He would make Brian fall for him and never want to leave him.

That was why he had told Vince and Leon to keep an eye on what was becoming his obsession and what they had told him made him angry and fearful. Brian was not taking care of himself. He had put himself in danger and according to the guys he didn’t seem to really care.

When Brian had refused to testify against Vince he had been fired from his job. It had gone downhill from there for the former cop. He couldn’t find work because the cops had blackballed him. The bank had foreclosed on his house and he had moved to a bad part of town. Vince had kept an eye on the kid for Dom.

Just now on the phone Vince had reported that Brian had been mugged and beaten up a couple of days before. The blond had been taken to the hospital but had only stayed a few hours. According to Vince Brian had lost weight before the beating and had not put up much of a fight. Dom figured his boy was living off his savings and it was probably close to running out.

Vince had also informed Dom that the gang that had beaten up Brian was not finished with him. Word on the street was that the gang leader had taken a fancy to the golden haired guy. According to Vince the gang leader was about six foot two and 240 pounds. The gang was a mix of whites, blacks and Latinos. The gang leader was a black man that went by the name of Cyrus and he was fixated on what Dom considered his property.

Dom ran down the stairs of the house he had bought in Mexico. He had quite a lot of money that he had saved up over the years. Enough to live like a king in Mexico. He paused in the kitchen and told his housekeeper/cook Juana that he had to go out of town for the day and that when he got back he would have a friend with him, a very important friend.

The middle-aged lady who lived out back in a small cottage smiled and went back to cooking. Mr. Dom was such a nice man. She was glad he was bringing a friend home. There were times she would catch him staring off into the distance looking very lonely.

Juana’s husband drove Dom into town. Lopez would wait at he airport until Dom returned. At the local airport a private plane was hired to take him to the States. They would land at a small airport where Vince would pick him up. Then he would go and get Brian. If the boy pitched a fit then he would just knock him over the head toss him over his shoulder and kidnap him. He figured it wouldn’t take long to convince the former cop that he belonged to and with Dominic. He would shower the blond with anything he wanted.

When the plane landed Leon was waiting for him. After ordering the pilot to wait for him Dom climbed into the car and they sped towards the city.

“I thought Vince was going to pick me up?”

“He was, but Cyrus was lurking around Brian’s apartment building and he wanted to keep an eye out for any trouble.”

“How bad was Brian hurt?”

“Got some bruised ribs, and a cut on his throat. Brian actually talks to us once in awhile. He has no idea that we report back to you about his situation. I think he’s just happy that someone he knows is around,” Leon reported.

“What is it you’re not telling me?” Dom demanded. He had known Leon to many years and had heard the nervousness in his voice.

“It was just the look in Brian’s eyes while he was talking to us. He was scared, he would hardly meet our eyes. Vince thinks that well...maybe Cyrus touched him...you know...”

“If that fucker touched Brian, he is dead meat. I will gut him like a hunter guts a deer,” Dominic vowed his tone lethal and menacing.

Leon couldn’t help but shiver at the menacing voice. Dom could be real easy-going, but you hurt someone he considered his family you were in big trouble. Cyrus had touched Dom’s obsession, his golden haired boy.

Dom’s two friends had not seen their leader so obsessed about anyone before Brian. He had liked Letty, but she had been easy and handy. There had been no deep commitment. With Brian though they thought Dom had met his match. The two men had sparked off each other from the very beginning.

Leon was starting to feel a little uncomfortable. The anger and fear was rolling off Dominic. Thankfully, they were soon at Brian’s apartment building.

No sooner had the car stopped than Vince ran up and yanked the car door open.

“Come on. I was just going in without you. Cyrus and some of his guys just went inside. I have a real bad feeling about this.”

As the three men ran into the apartment building they heard a scream coming from upstairs.

“That’s Brian,” Dom yelled. Ignoring the elevator they ran up the stairs.

As they reached the top of the stairs three big men met them and a brawl broke out preventing Dom from reaching Brian’s room.

Meanwhile Brian was tossed on his bed, overpowered by the two men that kicked their way through his apartment door. He had screamed hoping Vince would hear him and help.

The blond moaned as his shirt was ripped off jarring his bruised ribs. One of Cyrus’s men yanked Brian backward into a reclining position leaning against his chest. Threading one arm through Brian’s elbows he yanked back forcing the blondes back to arch putting a painful strain on the ribs. The other hand was buried in the golden curls pulling the head back sharply.

Blinking tears back Brian glared up at Cyrus who loomed over him. The gang leader was standing at the edge of the bed while Brian was pinned in place by his man.

“Told you I’d be back, pretty boy. Your fine ass is mine,” the black man laughed. He leaned down and yanked the sweatpants off the struggling body.

Brian tried to kick out but Cyrus just laughed. Leaning down the gang leader grasped Brian’s nipples giving them a hard twist and yanking on them getting a satisfying yelp from his intended victim.

“That the best you can do. I’ll have you screaming in a few minutes as my cock splits your ass in two.”

Cyrus undid his pants pulling out his large cock. The cock was already wet as just the sight of the slim pale body made his cock hard. He laughed as Brian tried to kick at him.

The gang leader backhanded the helpless blonde. Reaching down he wrenched the long legs further apart.

Cyrus put his hands under the knees and raised the ass right off the bed until it was level with his cock. Just as he was going to slam inside that welcoming heat a massive arm went around his throat and he was pulled away from his helpless victim.

Brian gasped as his body was dropped back onto the bed. The blue eyes widened as he saw Dom beating the hell out of Cyrus. A glint of steel flashed as Dom buried the knife in the gang leaders stomach.

Cyrus covered his bleeding stomach with his hands trying to stop the flow of blood. Dom slashed with the knife again and Cyrus crumpled to the floor as his throat was slit.

Brian felt himself yanked backwards off the bed. The hand that was in his hair now wrapped itself around his throat all but cutting off his air supply.

Keeping the weak blond in front of him as a human shield Cyrus’s buddy just wanted to get out of the apartment alive. It was obvious the crazy man who just killed his leader wanted the pretty blond. The big bastard’s eyes never left the blond even as he slit Cyrus’s throat.

“Let the boy go and you can leave, or you can keep touching him and die just like your boss,” Dom hissed advancing around the bed.

Brian was happy to see Dom, but he was so humiliated at his helpless position and nudity that he just wanted to die.

Brian struggled to get away. As he felt his bargaining chip trying to get away the gang member shoved the slender body to the side and dove for the bathroom hoping to lock himself inside.

Dom reached for Brian but was to late as the blond tumbled into the bedside table hitting his head and falling to the floor unconscious.

Dom let out a scream of rage as he kicked in the bathroom door. The smell of urine filled the air as the guy he was after pissed his pants in abject fear.

Dom gripped the guy’s throat and raised him off the floor then slammed him into the wall. The knife flashed again and Dom walked out of the bathroom. The last bastard to touch his golden property was now hanging against the wall dead. Held in place by the knife that was imbedded in his throat then into the wall.

Vince was reaching for Brian to pick him up when he heard a low growl behind him.

Hurriedly Vince got out of the way as he watching a bloody Dominic tenderly pick up the limp body and lay him on the bed. Leon handed Dom a damp cloth that the big man used to wipe Brian face. Checking the lump in the golden curls caused by the table Dom was satisfied it wasn’t serious. Besides he had a doctor in Brazil if Brian needed one.

“Get some clean blankets. I want to wrap him up and get him out of here.”

“He has clothes in the…” Vince’s voice died off as his long time friend glared at him.

“Get the blankets. Then you and Leon pack his personal stuff. No clothes, just pictures, papers and shit like that. Take it home with you. Lay low for a couple of weeks then head on down to Brazil. Bring Brian’s stuff and yours. We won’t be coming back to the states for a long time.”

Dom took the blankets from Leon and wrapped Brian up in them like a papoose. The only thing showing was the top of Brian’s head. Dom picked his prize up and headed out of the room.

As Vince and Leon began going through the apartment Dom stepped over the three bodies in the hallway. None of the gang members had been left alive.

Dom passed several people in the hallway. Surprisingly they smiled and actually thanked him for getting rid of Cyrus and his gang. One man actually told him they would call the police later and no one would tell them who had committed the murders.

Dom just smiled and thanked them. Seeing a couple of anxious looks at the man in his arms he assured them that Brian was fine and he would take care of him.

Dom climbed into the car, he laid Brian on the seat. The tousled blond head resting on his lap. Less than an hour later they were winging their way towards Mexico. After telling the pilot that he would be busy and did not want to be bothered Dom turned his attention to his prize.

The inside of the private jet was very luxurious. There were regular seats and sofa’s to sit on. Brian was laying down on one of the sofas. Dom had made sure the cabin was warm, he knew Brian did not like the cold.

Dom was pleased to see that the blonde had some color to his cheeks. Frowning at the bruise on the cheek he remembered seeing that animal slap the vulnerable blond. Well the bastard was rotting in hell so he got his just reward.

Knowing the blond would be warm enough Dom removed the blankets. The big man sighed as he gazed down at the pale golden body. Finally, finally he had his boy with him. The warm skin was his to stroke the golden curls just begging for his fingers to run through it.

Dom’s fingers were following the path of his thoughts. The skin was soft as silk, the blond curls clinging to his fingers. He growled as he saw the cut on the slim throat. It was healing but he would have a doctor check it out see if the boy was going to scar.

Running his fingers down the smooth chest he frowned as he brushed carefully across the bruises adorning the rib cage. The bruises would fade and it looked like he would have to fatten the boy up. Brian had lost a lot of weight.

Dom smiled as he ran his fingers through the golden curls surrounding Brian’s pale cock. The boy was a true blond not that he had any doubts.

Leaning down Dom licked the pale cock from the root to the cockhead. Licking his lips he decided the taste of Brian was one he could become addicted to.

Hearing a moan he looked at the beautiful face and noticed the eyelashes fluttering. The blond was still out but was trying to wake up.

Dom turned back to his enjoyable task. As he licked the slowly hardening cock his fingers began to play with the puckered hole. Nudging the long legs further apart Dom sucked the slightly furry balls into his mouth.

Dom pulled away as he felt a hand on his head. Looking down he saw slightly confused blue eyes looking up at him.

Dropping a quick kiss on the full lips Dom whispered, “Hello, golden boy. How are you feeling?”

Brian raised his hand and laid it on Dom’s cheek. A sweet smile crossed the face looking at him.

“Now that I’m with you, I feel fine.”

Dom felt his heart melt at the words. No one had ever touched him like Brian. One look from those blue eyes and he had fallen like a ton of bricks. If all the shit had not gone down with the cops he would have had Brian in his bed a long time ago.

“I plan on taking real good care of you, Vince and Leon been telling me you haven’t been taking care of yourself. Why’s that?”

Brian broke eye contact. The blond seemed not to care that he was lying there naked for the entire world to see.

“I figured I deserved whatever happened to me. I betrayed and…”

Dom hissed. He was pissed at himself and Brian.

Seeing the blond flinch at the obvious anger on his face, he forced himself to relax.

“You didn’t to anything wrong. You did your job. Hell, Brian, we were robbing trucks that certainly wasn’t the actions of choirboys. If anyone in this whole fiasco was innocent it was you. You were flat caught in the middle. Doing your job then becoming attached to the very people you were supposed to bring down. If I thought you needed to be punished I would do it myself. I certainly wouldn’t let some filthy gang members beat on you and rape you. No one is going to touch and taste that golden skin and sink into that tight ass but me. You belong to me; you have belonged to me ever since our eyes met across the diner. You understand me.”

Brian suppressed the smile he felt forming on his face. Dom wasn’t known as a big talker, but when he talked he made blunt perfect sense.

For the first time in a long time a warm feeling of love and belonging flooded the blond. Dom wanted him and loved him. Oh, Dom would never come right out and say it, but the big man had come back for him and was taking him to safety.

“Yeah, I understand. But I have a complaint.”

Dom’s eyes narrowed. Brian had a teasing glint in his blue eyes and Dom had learned to beware of that glint.

“And what it that?”

“If I belong to you, then I have to admit you’re not taking real good care of me. Some things are getting a little soft around here.”

Brian actually laughed at the dumbfounded look on his soon to be lover’s face. What he said finally dawned on the big man.

Flashing a quick glance Dom noticed that Brian’s cock was soft. Grasping the velvet soft organ in his massive hand Dom rubbed the top of the cockhead with his thumb. At Brian’s groan Dom leaned down and nipped at the piss slit.

The blond yelped and gripped Dom’s arm. At the indignant glare he received Dom just smiled.

“That sounds like a challenge Brian. Now I know your ribs are bruised so I am going to do all the work. You just go with the flow. Have you ever been with a man before?”

Brian blushed at the question.

“Yeah, but it was years ago.”

“At least you know what to expect. Don’t worry I’ll take good care of you,” Dom promised.

Since the sofa had no arms, Dom pulled Brian to the end and let the legs dangle the feet-resting flat on the floor. He pushed the legs apart and proceeded to drive Brian to a whimpering mass.

The blond was writhing on the sofa as his cock and balls were sucked and licked. Every now and then a sharp nip would make him yelp and arch up as the pain in his ribs all but forgotten.

Dom knew his blond beauty was close. Using saliva and Brian’s own juices he slipped a finger inside his lover’s hot ass. As he worked on the tight hole he continued sucking on the rock hard cock.

Slipping a second finger inside he found the prostate and rubbed across it repeatedly. He was rewarded as Brian screamed his release. Making sure he swallowed every drop Dom licked his lover clean.

Standing up he went into the bathroom and returned with some hand lotion. Stripping his clothes off his hard cock sprang free.

Moving quickly Dom picked Brian up as though he weighed nothing. The big man lay down and sat Brian on top so the blond was straddling him.

Bending his knees, Dom pushed his lover back until Brian was resting against his legs.

Spreading the long legs Dom had a clear view of the slightly stretched hole. Again coating his fingers he slipped two in and began scissoring loosening the muscle even more.

As he finger fucked the blonde’s ass he began stroking the cock back into hardness.

By the time he had worked up to three fingers easily going into the hot passage, Brian cock was hard again and he was whimpering.

“Now, Dom, fuck me now.”

Dom placed his hands on the slim hips and carefully raised his lover up. Slowly he lowered the blond until his cock was fully imbedded deep inside the hottest tightest ass he had ever taken.

Waiting until Brian relaxed and looked down at him, Dom just gazed at the beautiful blond. The slim golden body glistened with sweat. The blond curls were damp and clinging to the beautiful forehead, curling around the ears and neck.

Feeling the ass muscles relax then tense around his cock, Dom began to move. He did all the work not wanting Brian to hurt himself.

When the blond made a move to touch himself, Dom hissed, “No, angel. This time you’ll cum with only my cock in your ass as stimulation.”

Dom drove the point home as he surged up as deep as he could get eliciting a yelp from his lover.

Brian placed his own hands on top of Doms where they rested on his hips.

Brian had always known Dom was strong, but he had never really known how strong. The man was lifting him up and down with no real effort allowing the thick long cock to penetrate him deeper and deeper.

Dom watched for any sign of discomfort from his love. The blonde’s cock was hard and dripping. To soon Brian moaned as he came again. As his muscles spasmed around the shaft in his ass, Dom yelled surging up for one last thrust as he shot his seed deep in the tight ass.

Brian came so hard his eyes rolled back as he passed out. Dom caught the slender body, lowering it down to rest on top of his.

Pushing the golden curls to one side he lifted the beautiful face placing a kiss on the soft lips. As his spent cock slipped out of his lover’s heat he moaned at the loss. But realized that this was just the first of many times he would enjoy that tight hot glove around his shaft.

Dom carefully shifted Brian to the side and slipped off the sofa. He quickly returned and cleaned his lover up. After to checking to make sure he had not torn the sensitive skin as he had claimed the blond, Dom wiped himself up and dressed quickly.

Grabbing a clean blanket he wrapped Brian up and picked the lightweight up. Cradling him like he would a small child, Dom sat in one of the chairs tipping it back so he could use the footrest.

Tucking the blond head under his chin Dom settled back holding tight to the man he loved.

Brian briefly stirred and mumbled he loved Dom then drifted back to sleep.

Dom smiled as the sweet words washed over him.

He was already planning ahead. Since it was obvious that Brian had lost weight and needed time to recover they would remain at the house for several weeks. Juana was sure to take the blond under her wing. She loved to hover and showered affection on Dom. She said he was the son she had never had. Dom was sure that one look at his golden boy and she would be lost. Brian would be pampered and loved Dom would make sure of it.

Then when the blond was ready Dom was planning on showing him the area. The two of them would set up a business preferably dealing with cars and life would be good. Dom would have it no other way.

Glancing at his watch he saw it was going to be another hour before they got to their destination. Relaxing into the chair Dom allowed himself to go to sleep. For the first time in several months he rested easy.



The End