TITLE: "THE FALLEN"

AUTHOR: Alison M. DOBELL

FANDOM: "Farscape"

PAIRING: JOHN/D'ARGO

RATING: NC-17. M/M. *SLASH*

STATUS: New.

ARCHIVE: Yes. Just let me know where.

FEEDBACK: Welcomed

EMAIL: AlisonMDobell@aol.com

SERIES/SEQUEL: SEQUEL to "THE RAGE OF PASSION"

WEBSITE: http://www.carlajane50megs.com/Ali00

SUMMARY: "Hidden from the others D'Argo is driven by dark lusts but the net around him
is slowing drawing in."

The usual disclaimers apply. No infringement of copyright is intended.


"THE FALLEN"
A "Farscape" slash story
Written by Alison M. DOBELL
* * * * *

"How far in honour fallen
The strength of courage fails
To protect the innocent
Yet leave the guilty veiled.
Hard and unyielding
Love becomes obssession
Lust becomes a prison
A nightmare vision..."


Ka D'ARgo wrapped his body around Crichton, still firmly embedded inside him. Unwilling to slide out of him to give him even that brief comfort. He did not see it that way. Thought his continued touching, teasing and love making were gifts without equal to the human. Crichton was out of it. Drifting in and out of hell, his mind reeling from the ceaseless rape of his body and the equally horrific rape of his mind. Scorpius was enjoying himself, or at least his clone was. The only one who was not having a good time at the party was the guest of honour. He groaned, trying to find some way to escape them both. D'Argo smiled gently, kissed his lips, drunk on lust and heedless of the fact that he had been making love to him for arns now. Lost in this dark wilderness he hungered and thirsted only for Crichton. His appetite insatiable. The human moaned in his mouth, words the Luxan would never hear. He sucked his tongue, drowning out whatever he had been attempting to articulate.

The Luxan wriggled against him, was comfortable and getting roused again. Each movement jerking his shaft inside Crichton's tight walls now slick with blood and eliciting a tiny gasp, a movement of hips trapped beneath the immovable mountain pressing down on him with such intimate precision. Another groaned squeezed out to be swallowed by D'Argo, more secretions now being gently painted inside his mouth. Coating his drying tongue with false moisture, the gel permeating his taste buds and doing weird things to his libedo. He was totally drained, all strength soaked out of him, yet the secretions sent little tremors of sensation through every cell in his body, rousing him slowly, making him painfully aware of every microdench of the Luxan's body where it touched his own. Sensing and tasting the Luxan's breath as it invaded his lungs, the feel of him moving against him, hips rising and falling without losing contact, keeping him impaled and moving now inside him in slow luxurious movements that titilated him in ways that were beyond his vocabulary to describe still less form resistance to. The head of his shaft was as manoeuvrable as the Luxan's incredible tongue, and he used that flexibility to stroke the inside of his passage, to spread his secretions along his inner walls and increase the feeling he could rouse in the shattered human.

D'Argo was taking him through every level of Luxan foreplay, every variation of love making short of blood sports. For those he needed Crichton to be more than a passive partner and he was not sure the human was yet ready for that. The very thought of drawing and exchanging blood with him was turning the Luxan on even more. His hips began to gyrate and grind into the human, the head of his cock now rubbing against his prostrate but gently this time. Not wanting to make him come too soon, wanting to tease, to titilate to make the rousing passion unbearable. He wanted to drag a reaction out of him, to sweep him away on a tide of lust that would consume them both in its bright orgasmic fire. Only Crichton was not up to it. Physically and mentally he wanted none of it. D'Argo refused to admit to himself that he had gone too far. That this was something he should not impose on his friend. The thought that he should retract, let him sleep and recover never entered his head. He wanted what he wanted and like a drug addict he had to have his fix. No matter what it cost. So Crichton was trapped there, his body soaked with perspiration. His and D'Argo's. The Luxan starting to moan as he continued to move inside him, his penis now jerking up against the prostrate and making Crichton jerk beneath him. D'Argo kissed him deeper, his tongue massaging Crichton's tongue then exploring his mouth, sucking and licking and dragging the last of his air out of his lungs. He gagged, the lack of oxygen somehow heightening his sexual arousal. D'Argo smiled to himself, feeling the human's penis harden in his hand.

He drew his lips back to allow the human to take in air, but he could not get enough inside his lungs. His heart was doing somersaults, panicking inside his breast. <God, don't let him do this again> D'Argo dipped his head and fastened on a nipple, licking, sucking then biting it so hard his back arched up into the mouth that gripped him. A cry rose out of his dry throat, D'Argo shoved harder inside him, deep demanding thrusts that wounded yet drew sensations through his body that the Luxan exploited with every stroke of his hand as he worked him closer and closer to orgasm. He was on the edge now. Pain and passion so closely interlocked that the tears in his eyes could have been from either. D'Argo was very excited now, he wanted blood. Just a little. The metallic tang on his lips would complete the circle of passion he was creating around the object of his desire. He fastened on the other nipple. Crichton squirming ineffectually beneath him now, his cock leaking in D'Argo's hand as the lips ravaged his nipple and he brought him so close to ejaculation that it was unbearable. D'Argo held him on the edge, toyed with him, drew it out, made the cries in his throat bubble with pain, then he bit down on his nipple - hard, drawing blood, sucking it from the tender nub as he came. The sticky milk coating the hand that pumped him as D'Argo came inside Crichton and set the inner walls on fire with pain where he had made him bleed. He passed out before D'Argo could thank him. The Luxan lifted bloody lips and licked them slowly, his eyes hazy with lust-driven madness. He had never known a passion like it before. He leaned close and licked the blood from his lips onto Crichton's then kissed him slowly. Plundering his slack mouth so he could taste him more fully. At last he drew back, smiled then slowly cleaned the human up before wrapping his arms around him and laying his head on his chest to sleep.

For microts there was no sound in the transport but Crichton's ragged breathing and the deep breathing of the Luxan. A tiny sound passed unheard. A cautious scurrying sound as a panel shifted then a DRD rolled out. Very slowly, light stalks dimmed so as not to draw unwanted attention. It was the DRD that Crichton had nicknamed Artoo. The one that had originally come from Crais' ship, Talyn. When it was obvious that everything was about to go to hell in a handbasket, Blue had tried to cover all bases and Artoo had drawn this duty. No one had been more surprised that he was to find the transport taken by D'Argo and his pointless mission now pressed into anxious service. In silence he had recorded everything. A cold irritation turning to anger at the Luxan. He did not understand D'Argo. The human had been confusing enough but over time he had come to appreciate the qualitites of this particular human, to value the man himself. But D'Argo not only baffled him, he frightened him. That he could do what he had done to the DRDs let alone what he was doing to Crichton made Artoo determined to find a way to stop him. Zhaan had given him the means and now was his chance to deliver.

Quietly and cautiously he rolled close enough to get to the back of the Luxan's neck. It would be awkward to deliver a precise amount of the drug into his main artery but Zhaan had been quite specific and Blue had assured him that he could do it, so Artoo did not hesitate. Once in position he opened his carapace and shot the specially adapted dart into the skin at the back of the Luxan's neck. Immediately he rolled back and hid in the shadows, the Luxan waking instantly and roaring with anger. His hand slapped the back of his neck and found the dart. Pulled it from his skin and sat up. Artoo quailed, silently hoping the darkness would shield him from the Luxan's rage. D'Argo scanned the transport slowly, eyes narrowing as he looked directly at where Artoo was hiding. Lips peeling back in heightened rage. A dark blood-thirsty howl of anger and intent convincing the DRD that the dart had missed its' mark. He was about to become past tense.

* * * * *

Chiana was crying hard now, rocking the wailing baby and convinced that something awful was happening. She was never so pleased to see Zhaan. The Delvian priestess was gentle, her presence calming but distant. Chiana was so distressed it took several microts to start to calm down, to listen to what the Pa'u was telling her.

"Chiana, what is wrong with the baby?"

At last she managed to silence her cries long enough to form words. Watery and choked out as they were Zhaan was able to work out what she was saying. "Rion...k...knows something is h...happening...to J..John."

Zhaan was surprised at the strength of the connection the baby had with Crichton. She looked at Chiana for a microt. "D'Argo stole some of John's DNA didn't he?"

The Nebari nodded numbly, not knowing what that had to do with anything. "He said he w...wanted the b...baby to have his eyes."

Zhaan nodded thoughtfully. Her wise gentle face showing concern. Her touch calming the baby though she could see the misery in his infant eyes. "Chiana. This is important. What else did D'Argo steal from John?"

* * * * *

Aeryn Sun wove expertly through the flying debris of asteroids, Rygel surprisingly quiet and calm behind her. She had expected the annoying little Hynerian windbag to keep up a petulant flow of conversation but he did not. It was almost comforting to have him there. At last she spoke. "What are you doing here, Rygel? It isn't like you to put yourself in danger for anyone."

"You think I'm here for my health?" He grumbled darkly.

"So *why* are you here?"

"The Luxan has simply gone too far this time. What he is doing to Crichton is wrong, but even worse is the way he is treating Chiana."

That surprised Aeryn. "Chiana?"

"Yes. Chiana. She loves that big greebol though yotz knows why and he is too bartantic to appreciate it. When I said he thinks with his mivonks I was not joking, Aeryn. If he had a brain I would *really* be worried."

"You care about Chiana, don't you?" She said softly.

Rygel hrumped. "She would make a good Hynerian."

"What about John?"

He was silent for several microts. "He is annoying, full of incessant mindless chatter than means hezamna knows what, but he has proved his loyalty to Moya. To us." He paused. "I do not want to see anything happen to him." Another pause. "Then there is the baby."

"Rion?"

"Yes. In all of this no one seems to be taking into account the effect on the child."

Aeryn frowned. "He's only a baby, Rygel."

"Yes." Said Rygel firmly. "And one who is linked to John."

Surprised, it took her a microt to find her voice. "What do you mean?"

"Don't tell me you haven't noticed?"

"Noticed what?"

"When John is happy the baby is happy, when he is sad, the baby cries..."

"Oh frell! The baby is feeling what John is feeling?"

"Exactly!"

"So when D'Argo frells with John he is also...."

"Frelling with the baby."

Silence fell absolute between them. Aeryn's lips compressed into a thin unforgiving line of damnation. "I am *definitely* going to kill D'Argo."

Rygel's voice was firm, calm, and oddly mild. "No, Aeryn Sun, you will not."

"What?"

"You will not kill him. We will incapacitate the Luxan and drag him back to Moya."

"Why? You don't even like D'Argo."

"Like, hate, has nothing to do with it."

"Explain."

Rygel huffed. His anger, unlike Aeryn's, was cold. His mind sharp and bright. "This is not about revenge on D'Argo."

"What is it about?"

"We have to get John back, we also have to find out why D'Argo is doing this."

"I would have thought that would be obvious even to you, Rygel."

"Once we have D'Argo we can kill him any time, Aeryn. We will only have the chance to get the truth out of him once."

Aeryn fell silent. Digesting his words. Her thoughts numbed by Rygels' unexpected logic. A dark suspicion stirred in the back of her mind. Had Zhaan sent Rygel to go with her to stop her killing D'Argo? Was all his talk about Chiana and Crichton just a diversion? Somehow she did not think so. The little dominar had changed. Not in any obvious major ways but lots of little subtle ones. She now wondered whether the changes ran much deeper than anyone could have guessed.

* * * * *

Zhaan was interrupted by Pilot. Chiana tilted her head and watched the Delvian's reaction. Her eyes widening as she listened.

"Zhaan, we have a transmission from the transport."

"What? D'Argo has contacted Moya?"

"No. One of the DRDs hid itself on board, he has been recording what has been happening."

"Show me."

Pilot hesitated. Zhaan frowned, it was not like Pilot to withold anything from her.

"Pilot?"

"You are with Chiana?"

"Yes."

"And the baby?"

"Yes, of course, Pilot."

"Then I think you should see the transmission later, Zhaan."

Zhaan took in the implications, unfortunately so did Chiana. "I want to see."

"I don't think that's a good idea, Chiana."

"I don't care what you think, Zhaan. I want to know what's going on."

A pained silence fell between them.

"Zhaan," Said Chiana softly. "I think I have the right."

She looked at Chiana. The child seemed somehow older than her years. At last she inclined her head gracefully, her eyes sorrowing but acknowledging that Chiana had a right to see it too. "Pilot. Show the transmission in full please."

Pilot showed the footage from Artoo. They saw everything, some of it not too clearly because of the angle and the lighting, but it was enough to make them both feel sick. The baby started crying again and Zhaan asked Pilot to end the transmission. "How long does this go on for, Pilot?"

His voice was muted. "Several arns."

Chiana closed her eyes. Tears running down her face. The baby's crying stopped abruptly and they both looked up, eyes on Rion. His blue eyes seemed to be fixed on something only he could see, his little mouth opening and closing as if he wanted to speak but did not yet have the ability to do so. No sound came out. His little face looked so sad and lost, so tormented that it reminded both of them of the look in Crichton's eyes after being tortured in the Aurora chair. Chiana hugged the baby to her, rocking and soothing him.

"Pilot, was there anything else in that transmission?"

"Yes, Zhaan. It seems the DRD managed to shoot the dart into D'Argo's neck."

Zhaan closed her eyes. "Thank Kah'leen, at last some good news."

"The DRD is not sure whether it penetrated fully or discharged enough of the dose."

Alarm flashed on Zhaan's face as her eyes sprung open again. "Where is the transport?"

Pilot told her. Her eyes widened. "Where are Aeryn and Rygel?"

"A thousand metras away and going in the wrong direction."

"Pass this to them Pilot and tell them to hurry. We may have less time than we think!"


* * * * *
END