TITLE: "THE RAGE OF PASSION"

AUTHOR: Alison M. DOBELL

FANDOM: "Farscape"

PAIRING: JOHN/D'ARGO

RATING: NC-17. M/M. *SLASH*

STATUS: New.

ARCHIVE: Yes. Just let me know where.

FEEDBACK: Welcomed

EMAIL: AlisonMDobell@aol.com

SERIES/SEQUEL: SEQUEL to "RESPITE"

WEBSITE: http://www.carlajane50megs.com/Ali00

SUMMARY: "D'Argo takes things into his own hands. The DRDs mount a defence. Aeryn and
the others try to second guess the Luxan."

The usual disclaimers apply. No infringement of copyright is intended.


"THE RAGE OF PASSION"
a "Farscape" slash story
Written by Alison M. DOBELL
* * * * *

D'Argo could feel his fury raging out of control. Not only were the others not helping, he had the overwhelming feeling that both Moya and Pilot were trying to frustrate his efforts. He had checked the first four tiers and was steadily working his way down, not leaving a single chamber
unchecked. He suddenly paused and looked behind him. The DRD that had been following him also stopped. He looked at it suspiciously. "Pilot. What is this DRD doing following me?"

"The DRD is on routine maintenance."

"Routine Maintenance?" He repeated suspiciously.

"Yes."

D'Argo hefted his qualta blade. "The DRD is not moving Pilot, when I stop, it stops. It is not doing *any* routine maintenance. Either recall it or I will."

"It is not my place to interfere with Moya's DRDs, D'Argo..."

His voice was drowned out by the sound of D'Argo's qualta blade firing. Bits of DRD shattered like shrapnel. D'Argo gave a satisfied grunt, turned and continued working his way along the tier. As he got closer to the aortic chamber he noticed more and more DRDs. Pilot was distressed, Moya outraged. Pilot relayed what had happened to the others. Pilot growled into his communicator. "Pilot! Get these DRDs out of here this instant or I will vaporise them."

Pilot's voice came through cold, hard and stern. "D'Argo, Moya needs the DRDs to tend her, do not harm any more of them."

"Then do as I say!"

Reluctantly Pilot ordered the DRDs to retreat to a safe distance but to keep an eye on D'Argo. Moya was more insistent though. The DRDs did not back off but took up defensive positions, more of the little droids pouring along the corridors their carapaces opening to reveal small charge canons. Not enough firepower to kill someone of D'Argo's size but enough of them
should be able to give him pause. Seeing the DRDs preparing to stop him going any further, D'Argo threw back his head and yelled out in anger and frustration then began to fire at the DRDs indescriminately. Pilot was screaming over the com but D'Argo neither heard nor headed him. The little droids managed to shoot him in the legs but he was unaware of the tiny pinpricks. His rage blocked out everything and told him one important thing. If Moya was hiding Crichton from him he must be close, so he ploughed through the deepening pile of broken and shattered DRDs and forced his way into the aortic chamber. The leviathan shook, nearly knocking the Luxan off his feet. He kept his balance and gripped his blade harder, his face set in a mask of determination. He could smell him now. Nothing else mattered. Blue fretted, rolling back and forth trying to rouse Crichton but the sleeping draught had knocked him out. He would not rouse for arns. He lay in the padded chamber that protected the walls of Moya's heart, her fluids flowing through the channels beneath her biomechanoid skin and reacting to his body heat to keep him warm. That fluid now pulsed colder and colder, worry and fury making the ship tremble and the remaining DRDs nervous.

D'Argo paused. Struck by the sight of Crichton lying lost in sleep, his gentle face bathed in calm, the hues from Moya's lighted walls gracing his skin with colours that only enhanced his beauty to D'Argo even more. He knelt beside him. Blue chittered angrily, his carapace ready to roll back but all he had was an empty syringe. His tiny weapon had been removed to make way for the medication should Crichton need it, so the little droid tried to bluff. D'Argo ignored him, reached out a hand and stroked Crichton's face. So gently, reverently. His hearts aching for love of him. Then he bent and kissed his lips, parting them gently with his own and flicking his tongue inside to taste him. There was no reaction. He pulled back and frowned at the DRD. "What have you done to him?"

Blue was distressed, his lightstalks waving with anxiety sending back wavering images to Zhaan as she grabbed the tranquilizer darts and flew down the corridor praying to Kah'leen that she would get to them in time. Getting no response, D'Argo shook Crichton. Nothing. Not even a mumble or sleep muddled moan. He realised they must have drugged him. And they accused him of going too far! Quickly he lifted the human and slung him over his shoulder, ignoring the protests of the little DRD, kicking it out of the way when he tried to stop him. D'Argo realised the others were probably on their way but he was too angry to want to talk to them. Instead he left the chamber and took another route. Blue was trying his best to keep up but D'Argo was too fast for him so he sent out a distress to any DRD in the vicinity of the docking bay. There were none. Moya had recalled all available DRDs to protect the aortic chamber and Blue found himself weaving through what was left of them as he tried to follow as fast as he could. D'Argo ripped off his communicator and flung it on the floor, not wanting to give Pilot any more information about his whereabouts than could be helped, then he spun around and aimed his qualta blade at Blue. "You can either go back or be blown to pieces. Either way I will *not* allow you to follow me another metra!"

The little droid chittered angrily back at him. Scared but more concerned about Crichton. Moya had placed the human in his care. When the droid did not retreat D'Argo fired. The squeal as the little droid was spun backwards in arcing flames was almost human. D'Argo took no more
notice but turned his back on the droid and increased his pace. There was only one thing for him to do.

* * * * *

Chiana had finished feeding Rion but he seemed to be distracted. His blue eyes locked on hers and too anxious for a baby to be natural. She felt his temperature, cooed to him and tried to reassure him, rocking the baby gently. No one had told her what was happening but some sixth sense told her that things were getting worse not better. Since she had told D'Argo not to touch her she had not seen him. She wondered where Crichton was. Whether he was alright. What the frell they were going to do about D'Argo. D'Argo. Her son's father. The man she loved. A man she felt she no longer knew.

Tears welled in her dark eyes, the baby looking at her with knowing eyes. Such wisdom in one so small. So like Crichton. Suddenly the baby's eyes widened, trembling in fright. Chiana held him close, kissed his cheek, but the baby started to cry. Distressed. His little hands gripping hers as a wail of sorrow tore through the baby and cut right through her heart.

* * * * *

The scene of devastation stopped Aeryn Sun in her tracks. She could not believe what she was seeing. The aortic chamber was undamaged but the DRDs were not. Bits of them were everywhere. Some were still whole but smoking from the accuracy of the Luxan's rifle fire.

"Pilot! What the frell happened?"

Pilot's voice trembled as he responded, almost too upset and angry to talk. "D'Argo would not listen to reason, Aeryn. He blasted his way through the DRDs to get to John. Is he...? Is he...alright?"

Aeryn looked around her, the frown on her face deepening with worry. "John is not here, Pilot. Where did D'Argo take him?"

"Moya does not know. He has removed his communicator and Moya has too few DRDs left to be able to cover all the possible routes he could have taken."

"Then we'll do this the Peace Keeper way. Corridor by frelling corridor."

Just then Zhaan and Rygel appeared. The look on the Hynerian's face would have been comical if things had not been so serious. "What the yotz is wrong with that bartantic Luxan?"

Zhaan sighed. "He thinks he's in love."

"I'll blast his mivonks off when I find him." Said Aeryn.

Zhaan looked sadly at the carnage he had wrought. Aeryn looked at her. "Where the frell would he take John? He must know we will find him."

Just then Pilot's voice broke through, anxious and upset. "Moya says someone has just opened the docking bay doors and is taking out a transport." A tiny pause followed. "It is D'Argo. He has Commander Crichton with him!"

"Frell" Pilot, you have to stop that transport taking off!"

"Too late, Aeryn, the transport has just departed."

Zhaan was shaking her head, stunned and upset. The little Dominar's voice had risen by several octaves. "Where could he be taking him?"

"I don't know Rygel but we have to find out. Pilot, have Moya follow the transport and see where D'Argo is going."

They broke into a run, making for command as quickly as they could.

* * * * *

D'Argo started to calm down the microt the transport was free of Moya. He knew they would be coming after him but he planned to lose them in the asteroid field just up ahead. He knew Moya would not be able to follow him but Aeryn might. She was just crazy enough to follow him inside but he had a few surprises in store for her if she tried. He did not want to hurt anyone but no one, absolutely no one, was going to separate him from Crichton now. He watched the viewscreen closely, his attention completely on the asteroids as he took the transport in. It took all his skill to avoid a collision. He had noticed a number of things before entering. Firstly there were a number of large asteroids big enough to land on should the need arise. Secondly he had spotted a small moon the other side of the asteroid field. And thirdly there was something huge just beyond it that reminded him uncomfortably of the Budong. As his mind raced through possible alternatives to being dashed into a million pieces he tried to pick an option that would foil any pursuit. Unfortunately the best option was also the most risky.

He glanced back. Crichton was stirring slightly but not yet awake. D'Argo got back to work, his fingers flying over the controls as he plotted a new course.

* * * * *

"Where the yotz is he going?"

Said Rygel, his voice now back to normal. Aeryn noticed he had a small gun in his hand. Where he had got it from she did not know. Obviously from some dead Hynerian by the look of its' design. She did not want to know. They all watched the monitor and saw him take the transport into the asteroid field. Zhaan paled. "He is going to get John killed."

"Not if I can help it," Snapped Aeryn.

"What do you think you can do? He's a crazy Luxan. Capable of anything. You saw what he did to the DRDs."

"I am *not* going to let him do this to John, Rygel. I'm taking my prowler and following him in."

Zhaan put a hand on her arm. Aeryn glared at her until she saw that Zhaan was offering her the tranquilizer and not trying to stop her. They exchanged a look of complete understanding. "I cannot promise to bring D'Argo back alive, Zhaan, you understand that?"

She nodded sadly. "I understand."

To her surprise Rygel followed her as she ran down the corridor to the docking bay. "What the frell do you think you're doing?"

"Coming with you."

She almost skidded to a halt. "I don't think so."

"I don't like this any more than you do but the fact is we have a completely shilai Luxan on our hands. Someone who is capable of doing anything. Like it or not you may need someone to watch your back."

She regarded him for a split microt then nodded. "Just don't get in my way!"

* * * * *

It was darker than he expected but that suited his purposes. Carefully he allowed the current to drag the transport and only used minimal control to make sure they did not crash into the sides. His eyes darted, looking for a safe place to dock. He found what he was looking for and eased the transport. It was a dark foul cavity of a place, but it was empty and for now that was the best he could hope for. He doused the external lights and as soon as they were settled shut off the engine and went over to check on Crichton. He was lying on his side. D'Argo smiled and gently rolled him on to his back. Watched his lips move as he mumbled, still half asleep. D'Argo sighed, could not keep his hands off him, gently running his fingers over his face, down his neck, his lips kissing him, his whispered endearments falling like confetti. Crichton was confused. The broken sky falling all around him, sloppy wet raindrops lapping his face then turning into the
texture of a rasping tongue.

Nothing made sense. His feeling of peace deserted him. Slowly he surfaced, a growing anxiety causing him to squirm slightly, his movements exciting the Luxan as he ran his hands over him, undoing his clothing and caressing him as he started to wake. Crichton was not sure what was
happening. Where he was or who he was with but as the hands undid his leather pants and worked them off him memories returned to haunt him with images he had tried so hard to excise. He tried to push the hands away but the Luxan was much stronger than him, and now his tongue was working inside his mouth, coating him with his secretions, sending his resistance into freefall while his mind screamed. His body was cooling as D'Argo undressed him, that long prehensile tongue washing down his body and playing with him while D'Argo began to stroke him and rouse him into an erection. <This can't be happening. I'm dreaming. Nightmare, that's what this is. Where the hell is Blue?>

The hand on him became more insistent, he was awake now but unable to put up a fight. His hormones being excited and used against him. His body reacting to D'Argo as he manipulated him and got him more and more aroused. Crichton groaned then jerked as the Luxan inserted a finger between his cheeks, pressing and prodding deeper and deeper passed the ring of muscle
that guarded his gateway. He mumbled and tried to cry out but his tongue was numb, would not work properly, his mind reeling as sensations began to build. D'Argo had stripped off now and sat astride him, now sucking on a nipple while he worked, riding the foreskin up and down with a strange gel clinging to him and filling him with a odd heat that sent ripples of sensation up and
down his straining cock. His hips were jerking in irregular thrusts, just tiny little movements he could not control but which the Luxan took great pleasure in eliciting. His other hand continued to probe him, the finger coated with secretions to ease entry deeper into him. Another finger
then another widened his passage. He tried to wriggle away but his movement just excited the Luxan more. He breathed into his ear now, knowing this was a sensitive area for the human. His tongue licking and washing the ear canal as he told Crichton how much he loved him. Crichton trembled, shuddered, the touches deepened, the Luxan now had four fingers inside him. More
than ever before. He felt as if he were being torn open. The pain was bearable, the mix of secretions numbing him while other secretions were so erotic he could not stop leaking.

D'Argo smiled, moved down to lick the leaking head, deliberately flicking his tongue out to make him jerk as it touched the senstive head and drew a slow path across the slit to taste and savour his come. He was shaking now, so sensitised. D'Argo drew it out, teased and worked him, enjoyed exploring him inside and out first with his fingers, pressing up and inside him until
he could stroke his prostrate and leaving him juddering against his hand while little cries shattered the words he tried to form and scattered them as he came. D'Argo drank him slowly, did not retreat from his favourite place, but lavished more and more secretions on him, oiling his spent rod and rousing him to another erection. His firm grip keeping him so hard it was painful, yet the secretions made him react and respond time and time again to the Luxan's more and more insistent and demanding coaxing. When he had finished working him with his hand, D'Argo used his tongue, playing around inside him as he coated the tender walls then thrust his penis deep inside dragging a cry out of Crichton that caused tears to soak his cheeks and glisten upon his face. D'Argo was so excited, wanted him so much, was enjoying everything about the human and assumed the human felt the same.

He did not need to ask. Did not need to seek permission. Crichton was his rakazza and he would service him as many times as the Luxan required to fulfill his appetite. D'Argo sighed with pleasure, shoved his penis hard inside him and made him cry again and again, the beautiful spillage of his milky fluid coating the rising hips as they pummelled into him. Crichton felt his mind detach from his body. Unable to bear it any longer. The sensations too frequent and too powerful for him. The manipulation robbing him of everything he held dear. He prayed for death. Longed for it to end. The last prayer in his benighted heart asking for Aeryn to forgive
him. He had not wanted this. Did not seek it but was powerless to do a damn thing about it. If D'Argo felt him withdraw mentally he did not show it. His hips were pumping in tune to a different rhyme, his tongue now washing the tears from Crichton's face and luxuriating in the taste of him in his mouth. For D'Argo making love did not get better than this. For Crichton it was beyond hell. Worse than anything Scorpy could have done to him. The thought, detached and fragmented from reality as it was, awoke the image of his tormentor. A sly smile worked the death's head mask. The head tilted with false concern.

<You should have told me the Luxan turned you on, John. I could have made your time in the Aurora chair so much more....interesting>

Fresh tears fell from his eyes. He lay with his arms flung out, legs apart, crucified by the Luxan's uncontrollable lust. Impaled upon that unforgiving rod of iron, frelled in every way imaginable, yet kept conscious so that he could feel every thrust, every lick of that sick tongue, the smiling lips that stole what had never been given. His heart ached. Even more than the body that broke beneath him. Scorpy watched his agony, the way his body continued to respond in pain-numbed thrusts to the touch of the Luxans' hand. His smile widened into a cruel grin. Trapped between the two of them Crichton did not need to die to see hell. He was living it and there
was no escape...


* * * * *
END