TITLE: "THE RIGHT CONNECTION"

AUTHOR: Alison M. DOBELL

FANDOM: "Farscape"

PAIRING: JOHN/D'ARGO

RATING: NC-17. *SLASH*. M/M.

STATUS: New.

ARCHIVE: Yes. Just let me know where.

FEEDBACK: Welcomed

EMAIL: AlisonMDobell@aol.com

SERIES/SEQUEL: Stand Alone.

WEBSITE: http://www.carlajane.50megs.com/Ali00.html

SUMMARY: "Crichton and D'Argo are working together to fix a problem on Moya
but get distracted fixing something else."

The usual disclaimers apply. No infringement of copyright is intended.


"THE RIGHT CONNECTION"
A "Farscape" slash story
Written by Alison M. DOBELL
* * * * *

They were deep inside one of Moya's ducts. Maintenance work. Both were hot, sweaty and had been at it for a couple of arns now. Crichton was humming as he worked, happy and content just to be busy. Useful. Helping Moya. Helping his friends. D'Argo scowled at him. "What is that?"

Crichton looked up from what he was doing, the tool in his hand freezing in position. "It's a conduit, D'Argo."

The Luxan shook his head, his tenkas flying outward. Annoyed. "No. That!"

He was pointing directly at Crichton. "Me?"

"That *noise*."

Crichton laughed lightly. "I was humming, D'Argo. What? Don't tell me you recognised the tune?"

He snorted. "Hum-ming?"

The human nodded and got back to work, his words degenerating into a mumble as he turned his head away from D'Argo. "Yeah, well I don't have a shilquen."

For some reason that calmed the big lug down and they both got back to work. They were almost finished and Crichton had been quiet for the last quarter arn. D'Argo wriggled closer to him so he could watch the dim light from Moya flicker on his friend's face. "You have stopped hum-ming."

He smiled at D'Argo, his busy fingers working on the last dozen or so connections. "Yeah, well it seemed to disturb you, big guy."

That amused D'Argo. "Only one thing disturbs me, John." Breathed D'Argo slowly, his right hand coming to rest on Crichton's chest.

"We're supposed to be working."

The Luxan nodded, his eyes losing a little of their focus. "We've nearly finished, John. What's the rush?"

Crichton was operating a wrench like tool to complete the seal. D'Argo had no such restrictions on his movements. Both his hands were free. He wriggled as close as he could get, now sideways on to Crichton, his legs draped either side of his human companion. His hand moved down the front of Crichton's vest then slid underneath, the human's sweat oiling his hand as he stroked his muscles and huffed gently in his right ear. He almost dropped the wrench. Hands trembling a little now as he tried to concentrate.

"D'Argo will you stop that? I'm trying to concentrate here."

"I have no problem concentrating." Said D'Argo seductively as he slid his tongue into Crichton's ear.

The human gasped and felt D'Argo's other hand tighten gently around his waist to hold him steady while his right hand continued to gently explore. Crichton tried to block out the teasing sensations, the way his body was starting to react. He had to finish this first, then they could play not before. Moya was relying on them. Relying on him. He could not fail her. He took a steadying breath and followed the connector to the broken filament, his fingers deftly working on cleaning the breakage and clipping and lining it up to make a new connection.

D'Argo enjoyed touching the human's body, his fingers dancing slowly through the soft chest hairs and finding his nipples. He smiled and began to tease first one then the other, watching the side of Crichton's face for his reaction, his smile deepening as the human paused and closed his eyes to keep control. D'Argo wriggled his tongue in and out of his ear gently, lapping his moist warmth all the way down the sensitve ear canal and making the human shudder. Better. His right hand traveled down Crichton's chest and made quick work of his belt buckle. He could feel the human squirming slightly, trying so hard to finish what he was doing before giving in to him. D'Argo slid the hand down and began to stroke him, his movements settling into an easy rhythm. Crichton dropped the wrench, closed his eyes and shuddered. This was too much. Way, way, too much. D'Argo paused, his hand still on him but the teasing strokes had become so light that he could breathe again. Just.

"Keep working." D'Argo whispered in his ear.

He was trembling harder now. "I can't concentrate."

D'Argo kissed his ear but did not stick his tongue in again. He was too busy sucking on his ear lobe between words. "Try harder." He hissed.

Crichton bit back a groan and carefully retrieved his wrench. It took him ages to get back to preparing the connection again. He kept stopping, pausing and biting back on his lip for control. D'Argo had resumed his rhythm. It was so beautiful. Erotic and turning him inside out as his
passion was mounting. His breath hitching whenever the big man varied his pressure on him. He felt uncomfortable, cramped, but his nearness to D'Argo was also driving him crazy. He would not change that for anything. At last he got the connection in place and made it good and fast. He sighed with relief then looked at D'Argo as the Luxan took his hand off him. A slightly puzzled look on his face. Disappointment too.

D'Argo chuckled and took the wrench from him then wriggled round so they were sitting facing each other in the confined space of the duct. Crichton tilted his head at him. "What is it with you and confined spaces, D'Argo? Is this some kind of Luxan regression? You know, memories of Mama D'Argo's womb?"

The Luxan raised a hand and touched Crichton's face, his look gentle and a lusty fire swirling in his eyes. It made Crichton ache just to look at him. He got dizzy just gazing into those alien depths. Then D'Argo pushed him back carefully, laying him out beneath him so he could remove his clothes and get really hot and sweaty. Crichton reached up and began to disrobe the Luxan, their lips fastened on each other like lampreys, their bodies fired up and moving in time to each other. It had been so long since they had last done this that Crichton had begun to think it had all been a fluke. An aberration in the normally staid personality of the Luxan. Sure, they made love in his quarters. In the shower, the unused tiers of Moya witnessing many strange and frustrating acts of coitus between them as they explored and experimented to find the best ways to merge human and Luxan biology. Oh yeah, orifices could be wonderful things. So could certain body parts. What he would not give to have prehensile organs. But Crichton was a human and the limits of a stable anatomy notwithstanding he was so hot for D'Argo right now he would have screwed him through solid concrete if it had stood in his way.

D'Argo and Crichton were completely naked now. The Luxan started to kiss and work his way steadily down the human's body but a gentle hand on his shoulder made him look up. Crichton was shaking his head.

"What?"

"Let's try something different, big D."

D'Argo grinned and wriggled slowly up Crichton's body, making sure he got the maximum contact and used it to best effect. The look on the human's face was worth the effort. When they were eye level, D'Argo kissed him, coaxing the human to stroke his tongue with his own secretions. Saliva Crichton had called it. D'Argo did not care what the human term for it was, he loved it because it was Crichton's. Full of his scent, his DNA, a kind of slimey lubricant but without the benefit of Luxan qualities. Poor little human. He would just have to take mercy on him. Again. Crichton pulled back at last and seemed intrigued by the smile on D'Argo's face. "What? You got a thing for tongues?"

He chuckled, the deep reverberation going right through Crichton. God he loved this guy. Hezmana, he was turning into one weird fuck toy. What would the folks back home say if they could see him now? Screwing around with one of the scariest races in the Uncharted Territories? If they only knew everything he knew, had experienced everything he had, their horror would
turn to envy. No question about it.

"What is this new thing you want to try?"

Crichton smiled, such a lovely gentle expression that it made D'Argo go weak. "Well, one of us has to turn through a hundred and eighty and..."

D'Argo huffed impatiently. "Enough of the Earth sayings, John. Put it in plain speak."

"Plain English," Crichton corrected automatically. "Okay. You have to turn and face the other way."

He frowned. "You want me to lie on you on my back?"

Crichton laughed, almost could not control the mirth spilling out of him. "No, no, big guy, you misunderstand me."

"Hrrrmmmph, a regular constant in anyone who is around you."

"You stay facing me, D'Argo. You stay on top, the major domo, the alpha male, the main man. Whatever. You just face my feet and I face yours."

The expression on D'Argo's face was priceless. "You want to make love to my FEET?" Crichton did not think he would be able to take in a full breath ever again he was laughing so hard.

In the end D'Argo had to shake him to get any sense out of him. "Explain this microt or I will leave."

Tears ran down Crichton's face. The shiny silver rivers seemed to transfix the Luxan, his rising anger disolved instantly. Gently he touched the tears, his fingers tracing their path down his lover's face. Beautiful. The human was so beautiful and he loved him so frelling much. Wanted to be with him always. "Explain," He repeated gently this time. He waited for Crichton to speak.

"Maybe we should just swap places, D'Argo? Then I can show you what I mean."

D'Argo looked at him for a microt, reluctant to give up his position but intrigued by whatever it was that Crichton had in mind. He kissed him then nodded. D'Argo rolled off Crichton and lay on his back, wondering what in Hezmana was going to happen next. Crichton looked at him, his eyes
reassuring him that whatever it was it would be nothing bad. "Just follow my lead, big guy."

The Luxan mumbled something incomprehensible and watched as the human straddled him the wrong way round. He was about to say something when he noticed that this change in position brought the human's sexual organ within easy reach of his mouth. A smile of appreciation began to spread across his face, the he felt the human's lips on his penis and all rational thought fled
from his mind. He groaned, the wet warmth of Crichton's mouth now descending on him. D'Argo wrapped a hand around Crichton's penis and was happy to find it hard and throbbing eagerly in his grasp. As the human massaged him, D'Argo did the same and before long they were in a race to see who could make the other come first. The sensations were wonderful, chaotic, erotic and a
madcap adventure of delight. When Crichton came, D'Argo had turned his head slightly to get a view of what his partner was doing and the sticky wet jism missed his mouth and splattered like a wet pancake across his face. He grumbled darkly then groaned as his own orgasm shot into Crichton's mouth, his hand still working on the Luxan as he drank his exotic juices, oblivious to the fact that half of it was running down the sides of his face.

D'Argo lay in a state of bliss, feeling the human tongue on him while he took his time licking off the semen and tasting the human, savouring his come with all the delight of a connosieur. The human's organ was deflated now but he still held it gently in his hand, carefully massaging it between his fingers and palm as he licked his face and neck clean with his incredible tongue. Every now and then he jerked a little as Crichton continued to work on him from the other end. He heard the human mumble something but it was too incoherent for him to make out any of the words. "What are you saying, John?"

"I want to do this again."

The Luxan smiled. "As do I."

"No, no. Not like this."

He frowned. "You did not like this?"

"Yeah, yeah," Crichton hurried to reassure him. "I loved it, big guy, love you. That's not the point."

D'Argo happily noted that the human was firming up again in his hand, he flashed his tongue out and licked the head making Crichton jerk beneath him. He gave a smile of satisfaction. "Then what is the point?"

Crichton's voice had taken on the clear patient tone of the teacher. D'Argo listened patiently, prepared to do anything within his power to please his friend. That it would please him too was an added and not unlooked for bonus. "Next time, D'Argo, I want us to come together."

His confusion deepened. "We *are* together."

"No." Crichton broke off to suck him, his teeth gently outlining the Luxan's superior length as he washed him with his tongue and kissed the tip with reverence. "What I mean is instead of me releasing my load before you do, I want us to do it at the same time."

D'Argo blinked. Timing. The human was talking about timing. "How are we going to do that?"

"It's called control, big guy."

D'Argo became serious, his hand still massaging Crichton but so gently that it was not painful. "I am not sure I can do that. When I get excited..." He broke off. Momentarily embarrassed to admit that he could not contain his sexual desires as the human wanted.

"It's okay, D'Argo," Soothed Crichton. "I'm the same."

"You are?"

"Yeah, which is why we both need to try this. Trust me, if we get the timing right you will think you have died and gone to heaven or hezmana or wherever the yotz it is that Luxans go when every desire in their bodies is met at once."

"Very well, John. What do I have to do?"

"Just do what you've been doing but keep aware of how fast you're getting excited. If you feel you are getting more excited than I am, slow down or speed me up."

"Is that all?"

Crichton laughed and reached down to stroke a hand across D'Argo's mivonks. The Luxan shuddered releasing orange gel which Crichton lathered on his fingers and raised to his lips. "That answer your question?"

D'Argo was trembling. "You are a tralk."

Crichton pretended to be shocked. "A tralk? You calling me a whore?"

"If a whore is a tralk, then yes."

"If I'm a whore I'm *your* whore."

The Luxan snorted. "No, you are anybody's whore."

Crichton sounded injured. "How can you say that?"

D'Argo's pressure on Crichton's cock began to increase, not too much but enough to fragment the human's concentration. He snorted affectionately. "When you are not lusting after and frelling Aeryn, you are sliding off to have sex with Stark or frell Zhaan."

His breath hitched as D'Argo's hand caught under the cap of his penis making him judder in the Luxan's hand. D'Argo softened his hold a little to allow the human to breathe. "I do *not* frell, Zhaan, big guy."

"Then what do you call Unity?"

Crichton sighed, what D'Argo was doing to him was so wonderful his mind was turning to mush. "Uh Unity is like a mental orgasm, you know? Not physical. Not....not..." His words broke off into little pieces that he had trouble re-assembling, his hips rocking up into D'Argo's gifted hand. Not.... like...*this*..."

D'Argo smiled and flicked his tongue out to the leaking head. Crichton jerked again beneath him, now leaking harder. D'Argo slid his mouth over his cock and began to suck as he slowly continued to work him with his hand. All speech had stopped now. Crichton had his mouth full too, concentrating on bringing them off together, his body rocking to the motion of D'Argo's hand, the need to cry out and salute the flag getting stronger with each of his partner's ministrations. He could feel D'Argo's reaching his climax and Crichton used every ounce of his self control to hang on and time his release to coincide with the Luxan's. When they came it was a rush so boisterous and mentally stunning that neither could have spoken had their lives depended on it. They lay replete and exhausted. After a couple of microts, D'Argo flicked out his incredible tongue and washed and explored his partner. Crichton lay on top of him with his eyes closed, breathing deeply and trembling with reaction. His body bonelessly draped over his friend. D'Argo rolled his hands around the human's buttocks, stroked his cheeks while sliding a finger between them. The human stirred slightly at his touch. D'Argo's tongue followed the path of his hands and began to probe and tease the hidden entry.

A loose groan slithered out of Crichton's mouth, feeling and sensation returning to him. "What're you doing, big guy? You should be sleeping."

The last thing D'Argo wanted to do was sleep. He could tell his partner was tired but that was alright. He had his own way of thanking him. "Go to sleep, John." He murmured deeply.

Crichton felt his eyes starting to close on their own, moved to roll off D'Argo but the Luxan's held him gently in place on top of him. "No. I like you just where you are." He murmured softly.

Too tired to argue Crichton started to slip off to sleep. D'Argo's tongue was oozing a gooey secretion, easing the entry of his tongue into the tight passage. Sliding back and forth to lubricate him as gently as he could, not wanting to hurt Crichton or to rouse him too fully from the sleep
that was enveloping him. This human was so precious to him and he was so roused with feelings of love and desire that sleep was the last thing he wanted right now. What he wanted was Crichton. The tongue slid further, thickening and hardening slightly, rubbing seductively up against the tight internal walls as he inicreased the traction. He found the ring of muscle and massaged it with his tongue, thickening the length so that the ribs rubbed the inside of the human making him tremble in his sleep with the beautiful glorious friction. The secretions preventing him from entering him dry and accidentally hurting him, the lubrication full of other chemical secretions that roused a deep desire in the body of the sleeping man. A desire being manipulated and heightened by the gifted Luxan. His hand now coaxed Crichton's flaccid member into life again, inflating in response to his hand while his tongue continued to fuck him in other ways.

Crichton had drifted off to sleep. His dreams a cornucopia of erotica that was getting him so aroused he was beginning to wake. Only waking was even more erotic that sleeping. His eyes opened in a hazy blur, his lips dry, his cock hard and straining with excitement in D'Argo's hand as the blood pumped through it like a drum beat. Something smooth and big and vibrant was stroking his prostrate gland making him jerk and making the head of his penis leak. The Luxan did not rush a thing. He was taking Crichton all the way but with such exquisite slowness that he felt every single thing the Luxan was doing to him, drawing out each and every sensation until it was so beautiful it made him cry. Carefully D'Argo extracted his tongue and licked the head of Crichton's weeping cock, sliding a couple of fingers gently inside him to bring him over the brink to orgasm. He was so ready it took little encouragement, the hot white rush filling D'Argo's mouth. He drank him down with such pleasure, such love in every touch, every thing he did that Crichton's heart was too full to speak. Once he had finished, Crichton took a microt to steady his breathing and slowly turned right round so he could face D'Argo.

"That was fucking wonderful!"

"Fucking?" Queried D'Argo, framing the human's gentle face with a huge hand.

"Frelling."

D'Argo smiled and stroked his cheek with his thumb, the palm of his hand cradling his cheek. He saw the brightness of the human's eyes where tears of joy threatened and felt deeply moved. "Do you know how much I love you, John Crichton?"

Crichton smiled softly, brushed his lips against the Luxan and filled his mouth with his own sweet breath. His tongue gently invading the Luxan's mouth and painting sighs on the inside walls. "Come on, big guy."

D'Argo's eyes widened. "You want more?"

He laughed. Such a innocent merry sound that it made D'Argo feel weak with love for him. "No," explained Crichton softly. "We still have these connections to finish. Remember? How's it gonna look if we turn up making cow eyes at each other with half of Moya's connections still fried?"

"We have finished more than half."

"Yeah, but finished isn't done until it's *all* done, comprende?"

D'Argo did not know what the last word meant but got the gist of the meaning from the rest of the sentence. He was used to having to guess what Crichton was talking about, the human's odd misuse of speech no longer irritating though it did still at times frustrate him. "Very well, we will finish it."

"And then," Said Crichton as he gently papered him with kisses. "We can finish what you started."

"What do you mean, what *I* started?"

Crichton chuckled then sucked on D'Argo's bottom lip. "Hey, I was just fixing the connections - it wasn't me."

D'Argo grinned and slid his hand between Crichton's legs. "Oh no? Then who was I frelling with?"

"If it was anybody but me buddy, you are a dead man."

The Luxan chuckled, drew him down for a deep kiss and forgot all about the work in Moya's conduits. They were too busy making connections of their own...


* * * * *
end