Hours Before Dawn

author RaMa Gupta Idris Sing

email ugrick2000@yahoo.com

Fandom: Farscape

Pairing-Zhaan/Chiana

Rating: NC-17

 

Hours Before Dawn
By RaMa Gupta Idris Sing

Zhaan studied the sleeping form of the small albino girl beside her.She studied the lines of Chiana as an artist stdies a painting they admire.with her eyes, Zhaan traced the roundness of Chianas breasts, they were at this moment partially obscurred by the fact Chiana had her upper body turned over, Zhaan's eyes moved over the rising lines of Chiana's hips as they rose from her waist only to plunge again gracefully to Chiana's legs. Zhaan thought to herself , a beautiful sight.

It had been a wonderful night! thought Zhaan, both had taken pleasure in each other. Zhaan felt satisfied and caught herself smiling. She began to think, how is it tha we both came to this moment in our lives. one wonders.

it was very late in the night, they had made love earlier that night, and Zhaan had aknowledged that she loved Chiana, and to her surprise, though not really, Chiana said she loved Zhaan. Beneath Chianas mental armor, Chiana was a vulnerable young woman who wanted, no, needed someone to take care of her, to love her!

Zhaan had decided sometime ago to help Chiana heal and somewhere along the way she had fallen for her, it was as if the universe had planned it that way. Chiana had come to her.she then this night, made love to her. Zhaan chuckled to herself,the universe had acted in her behalf but this was a wonderful surprise.

This was a new beginning, Zhaan thought to herself...now what? Chiana was far from anyone that Zhaan ever imagined she would be with. Zhaan thought but the situation that she was in, being on Moya with several species, including the earthman John Criton was also not on her life
plan!

Beside Zhaan, Chiana shifted herself, rolling closer to Zhaan, moving closer to Zhaan's comforting warm. The effect was not lost on Zhaan. Zhaan began to relish the touch and the warm of Chiana's body. Zhaan felt the warm between her breasts and Chiana's. She lightly touched a breast of the sleeping girl and Chiana slightly moaned, still asleep. A smile then broke on the sleeping girl's face, A dream? thought Zhaan.

She continued tooo stroke the breast and Chiana moaned again this time a little louder and more passion filled. Zhaan decided she would stop she didn't want to wake Chiana, not just yet anyway.

It was at that moment that Chiana woke.

Zhaan saw her eyes open and spoke, "go back to sleep, its late".

Chiana half asleep, half awake, threw her arms around Zhaan's shoulders and quickly closed her eyes and drapped her body over Zhaan's.Chiana then openned her eyes and brought them so she had eye contact with Zhaan and stared deep into Zhaans blue eyes.

"How long till dawn?" Chiana said.

"about three standard hours" replied Zhaan.

Chiana stretched her body, much like a cat, an earth creature Zhaan had once tried to describe to her. Arching her back,Chiana raised her buttocks, a sight that Zhaan found pleasureable and Chiana moved her head closer to Zhaan's. Chian then moved her lips to Zhaan's,and pressed. The kiss was deep, passionate but short. Zhaan knew at that moment, that Chiana wanted to play, Chiana's body language told her that. Zhaan thought better thing of something to do this is a very good situation. A flash came to Zhaan at that exact moment and she knew what she was going to do!

Zhaan rolled the smaller bedmate aside and reached for a small box on a table near her. The box was rust colored, metallic sheen and opened to reveal a small translucent sphere within. Zhaan took it in her hand and imediately it began to produce alow level of light. Zhaan kept an
eagle eye on Chiana whose eyes began to light up at the new curiosity.

"What is it?"Chiana asked.

Zhaan said not a word but began at once toplay with the shiny orb now in her hand. The light now was growing stronger and a darker blue, and the energy effect was not lost on the priest. Zhaan gasp at the first hint of the orbs energy in her body, but thus far Chiana had not noticed it."

"good" thought Zhaan it would spoil the surprise. and she continued too concentrate on the orb.
She knew it was time and that Chiana had a great curriosity but was afflicted with a short span of attention in bed,she gestured toward her bedmate.

"Take it in your hand, go on, Zhaan smiled.

Chiana did as she was told and took the orb from Zhaan. The first jolt hit her as an intense feeling of warm began to permiate her body.

"What is this thing?"Chiana asked again.

"It is a pleasure amplifier! Concentrate and learn". Zhaan smiled as she gestured for the orb from Chiana. As Zhaan took it back she moved her hand that held the orb to Chianas exposed breast, Chiana gasp and Zhaan began to draw circles along the contures of her breast. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No" Chiana bust out, as she felt the plesure jolt down her body, "dont stop!"

Zhaan thought, "she s learning," and she smiled at the sight before her. The next part was about to occurr.

Zhaan knew the moment had come to move on to the next phase, she gently took the orb back in her hands and moved it along the conturs of Chiana's body, from her breast down her belly and now between Chiana's legs.

It had the desired effect!

Chiana spasmed as the warm and the plesure permiated her inner thighs and deep into her womb, she was now near to an orgasm, that would be fun to watch thought Zhaan.

Then it happened, something unexpected by the priest.

Chiana sprang up taking Zhaan into her arms and looking deep into the priest eyes, if Zhaan had been any other creature in the universe she might have been afraid. The look on Chiana's facw was one of a wild creature, deep within heat! Chiana was panting and holding on tight to
Zhaan's shoulder blades. At that moment Zhaan felt her come, the young girl's body spasmed and did so several times, Zhaan just held her in her arms as Chiana buried her head in Zhaan's left shoulder, she listened to the sounds of the light moans from the albino girl in her arms.

Chiana then raised her eyes level to the priest and spoke, "I LOVE YOU"

Zhaan looked back deep into her bedmates eyes and spoke, "And I love you too! Chiana and Zhaan kissed it was a lusty deep kiss, longer than the earlier one had been thought Zhaan, she was pleased.

"Do you want to sleep?" ask Zhaan.

"NO!," said Chiana. "How long did you say we have till morning?"

"Long enough" said Zhaan as she smiled "long enough".

They reached for each other embracing deep and pasionately, as they intertwined,

Thought Zhaan, "Yes,it had been a good night after all'


FINIS
feedback to
ugrick2000@yahoo.com


end note: This story takes place when Zhaan is still alive, it is my first post on site although this one was writted a year ago