TITLE: "DOUBLE JEOPARDY"

AUTHOR: Alison M. DOBELL

FANDOM: "Farscape"

PAIRING: JOHN/AERYN, CRAIS/TALYN

RATING: NC-17.

STATUS: New.

ARCHIVE: Yes. Just let me know where.

FEEDBACK: Welcomed

EMAIL: AlisonMDobell@aol.com

SERIES/SEQUEL: SEQUEL to "THE VOW"

WEBSITE: http://www.carlajane.50megs.com/Ali00.html

SUMMARY: "Just when things start to look up for Crichton, reality comes crashing back in."

The usual disclaimers apply. No infringement of copyright is intended.


"DOUBLE JEOPARDY"
A "Farscape" slash story
Written by Alison M. DOBELL
* * * * *

Crichton surfaced with difficulty. "God, Aeryn, that was....awesome!"

The way he drew out that last word made the smile on her face widen to mythic proportions. Their clothes were dishevelled, half on and half off. Both wore stupid smiles on their faces, little coy looks passing between them with a hint of the devil in their eyes. The prowler was definitely
not the Love Boat but Crichton did not care. It would forever have a place of affection in his heart now. No question about it. He could not stop running his fingers through her hair, her scent so powerful he could hardly think about anything else. Her slightest move, slightest touch, had him
sailing out beyond the stars of space with a desire that could dwarf the Uncharted Territories. Or so it seemed. The human was completely out of it. Besotted. Aeryn loved the effect she was having on him. Revelled in the effect he was having on her. Her body had never felt so....warm,
sated, satisfied. It was a novel experience for her and one she intended to savour. Was it love? She had no idea.

He inhaled deeply, one hand running through the silk waterfall while the other mapped a landscape hidden from him for too long. He closed his eyes, the better to surrender to the sensation. The beautiful feeling of joy exploding in his heart, the love so powerful it was in danger of consuming him whole.

"John."

Her voice hummed through his body. Every nerve fired up and vibrated to the sound of her voice. He kissed her throat. She arched her neck and he moulded his body as best he could around her while he worshipped her, excitement and passion running in tandem for the winner's post as she murmured his name in a sweet caress he would die to hear repeated. His heart was pounding, the blood thundering in his ears. Louder. Louder. Louder! It was only Aeryn calling him back to reality that roused him from a state of bliss to the realisation that the pounding was coming from outside the prowler not inside. He frowned, gradually gathering his wits about him as he focused on the hands banging an urgent tattoo against the canopy of Aeryn's cockpit.

* * * * *

Crais surfaced slowly from his sleep. Delicious thoughts and sensations running through both mind and body. Talyn reacting automatically, knowing that Crais often woke feeling aroused and taking full advantage of his Captain's sleepy return to consciousness. The fleshy tendrils caressed him in a slow endless dance, the leviathan's secretions mingling with his to increase his arousal. Crais began to writhe slowly, reacting to the mental and physical stimuli Talyn was providing. Talyn had been sailing the erotic curve of his dreams, savouring the replay of everything he had done and shared with Crichton and was using those images to explore the Sebacean. Using his fleshy tendrils as hands and fingers, touching, stroking, probing. One tendril slid into Crais's mouth and fed him then played softly with his tongue, the contours of his mouth being filled with other secretions. His mind was swimming now, aching with need.

The leviathan sang softly in his mind, the warmth of the pod platform thrumming under him like a huge heartbeat. The neck of the ribbed tube fastened on his growing erection and began to tighten on him, the ribbed sides rippling up and down his shaft like muscles flexing and massaging him so beautifully. Crais groaned, the sound leaking out of his mouth, tendrils brushing all his sensitive areas, his head filled with the leviathan's song, his body being played as skillfully as any musical instrument. Memories of Crichton would not go away. Crichton loving him, him loving Crichton. Talyn heightening the ecstasy of their joining. He wanted it so much, with all his being. So fiercely the emotion raged in his heart, the leviathan increasing the pressure on him as the tube rode his foreskin and increased the suction on him until he came in a beautiful violent rush. Crais yelled, the leviathan loving him and soothing him and joining in the song of the man's release. The hips bucking and slowly stopping as sighs of pleasure and relief left his lips. Talyn was not done with him though. Did not release the tube but gently kept the suction going, the ribs contracting round him to build him up again. He was going to say no, that he had things to do, they had no time for this. Then he felt one of the tendrils sliding under him and as the fleshy head began to harden against his opening it prodded, sliding and secreting fluids to ease its' way into the passage and enter him.

He shook, the tendril thickening as it entered, every part of it now touching him inside, rubbing and coating him with secretions that roused him so fiercely his head was already beginning to leak inside the tube still fastened on him. His hips shifting, lifting as the pressure and probing mimicked thrusts deep inside him, his penis weeping with excitement, his inner walls feeling so much yet wanting more and more. Talyn was nothing if not obedient when it came to satisfying Crais. Any and all of his sexual fantasies he would not only allow but help him explore, getting equal satisfaction from the Sebacean in return. He loved him. Wanting to bond with him in ways the neural link had never been designed for. And because his mind had been moulded so completely by Crais, he also longed to be reunited with the human. But first they had to make sure he was safe. Always safe. Then. If the Makers allowed it. They would return to the human and never leave him again.

* * * * *

Zhaan was not simply alarmed she was horrified. A Peace Keeper Command Carrier! What the frell was it doing here? Then she remembered something Pilot had told her. "Pilot?"

He was looking at her, his head slightly lowered as if in shame. "Yes, Zhaan."

"If the Peace Keepers are here," She said slowly. "They must have another leviathan."

He nodded.

"They have come for another Pilot, haven't they?" She asked softly.

"Yes. It is the only reason they come here."

"Have they seen us yet?"

A sigh. "Yes."

Zhaan closed her eyes a microt then willed herself calm again. "The others..."

"I have already informed them. They are making their way to Command."

She nodded. "Then I should go to Command as well."

"Zhaan?"

"Yes, Pilot?"

His look was a mixture of fear, shame and pleading. She smiled gently and stroked his cheek.

"I won't say anything of this conversation."

He sighed deeply. "Thank you, Zhaan."

* * * * *

Aeryn and Crichton straightened their clothing as best they could in the confines of the prowler then Aeryn hit the cockpit release and they scrambled out, startling Chiana who was trying to peer in through the misted up cockpit. Crichton gave her a look of admonishment. "It isn't very nice to spy on people, Chi."

She angled her head abruptly. "I wasn't spying."

"Yes, you were!" Said Aeryn with barely concealed anger.

"I came to tell you there's a Peace Keeper Command Carrier and it's heading this way."

Crichton went pale. "What?"

Aeryn forgot her anger and broke into a run, following the young Nebari towards command, Crichton keeping up with her while his head was spinning. God damn it, Scorpy! How the hezmana had he found him way out here? How the hezmana did he always find him? Everybody was in Command when they got there. D'Argo was pleased to see them but not pleased at the image filling their screen. Aeryn tried to bluff it out. "We'll fight!"

Crichton did not take his eyes off the screen. "What with?"

His quiet words deflated Aeryn more than the fact that the leviathan was unarmed. It was as if he had already given up. "Look, we don't know it *is* Scorpius."

He looked at her then, his eyes bleak and caught up with remembered pain. Too many arns in that damn chair. "Aeryn, what are the chances that another sick, psychotic Peace Keeper is out here looking for us?"

"We don't know they *are* looking for us." She said stubbornly.

He wanted to laugh only the laughter would have been too bitter in his mouth. Just another bitter pill. He was not sure he could go through all this dren again. He felt Aeryn's hand in his. She squeezed his hand and he returned the pressure but he could not shake off the feeling of impending doom. It seemed to radiate from him until it affected everyone in Command. It was Pilot's voice that roused them out of their collective fugue.

"We are being hailed."

Crichton said nothing so D'Argo spoke. "Put it through."

"No visuals though." Added Crichton quickly. He glanced at Aeryn. Just in case.

She bit her bottom lip and nodded back. Good thinking, her eyes seemed to say. Or was she just praying like the rest of them? Whatever. It didn't matter now. Nothing did.

"Leviathan! This is Captain Mirkot of the Peace Keeper Carrier the Conquest. Who are you and what is your business here?"

For a moment no one spoke. They looked at each other. Mirkot? Who the hezmana was Mirkot? And how come he didn't know all about the escaped prison ship Moya? Not to mention her eclectic crew and one very sought after human named Crichton? A look of hope hesitated on Crichton's face. He looked at Aeryn. She was the best one to bluff their way out of this. She
nodded, understanding what he was asking of her. Time to slip back into big, bad Peace Keeper mode. Dredging up memories of Laraq she did what she did best. She went on the offensive. "First you will complete your designation and purpose here. Your regiment and purpose, now!" She snapped.

The startled voice came back almost immediately. "I am Captain Hemmor Mirkot from the Rillion Regiment. We came to collect a pilot for the next generation of leviathan ships."

Aeryn was nodding. This was good, very good. The Rillion Regiment were from the outer cluster of Peace Keeper territories. They also got all the shitty jobs. She chose a name with care, knowing that if Peace Keepers prided themselves on anything apart from their military prowess it
was their ability to memorise vast quanta of information. This was one case where a lie would be more deadly than the truth. But only if they were found out. What was the use of a knife edge unless you could walk it?

"This is Captain Irlan Do, Shan Regiment, seconded to Special Ops. Do you require assistance, Captain Mirkot?"

The snapped out address momentarily flumoxed the good Captain. "No, Captain Do."

"Did you get what you came for?"

He hardly hesitated. The snap in Aeryn's voice elicited a better response this time. "Yes, sir."

"Then why are you still here?"

There was a brief pause quickly covered up by words spoken just a shade too fast for complete control. "We were just leaving."

Aeryn smiled coldly even though the Captain could not see her. "Then do not let us delay you."

Captain Mirkot hesitated. Nervous of angering someone from Special Ops. "Your pardon, Captain, but you did not give the name of your leviathan."

"Leviathan?" Said Aeryn evenly. Her voice flat and emotionless. "What leviathan?"

His reply was immediate. "Yes, sir. Good hunting, sir."

They watched as the Peace Keeper Command Carrier broke off and prepared for StarBurst. Not until the vessel had disappeared from sight did anyone dare to breathe. Then they were all talking at once. Crichton hugging Aeryn, the sounds of relief and amazement almost drowning out what
the Dominar was trying to tell them.

* * * * *

Crais felt more tired when he got up than when he had gone to bed but it was the kind of weariness that would pass as he got his breath back. A smile teased his lips and he felt Talyn in his mind wanting to know how he felt. That he was alright. "I am fine, Talyn. Thank you."

The leviathan thrummed happily in response and Crais closed his eyes briefly, remembering their love making or whatever the hezmana you would call what passed for physical rapture between them. The leviathan's secretions were still inside him. Wierd things, secretions. Normally they were absorbed like any other bodily fluids but leviathans were different. Special. He finished dressing with impeccable care, his movements slow and unhurried as if dressing were a form of tai chi ritual. He was only partly thinking about the mundane habit of dressing, his mind absorbing thoughts and feelings from the leviathan, the secretions spreading to every cell in his body. Lastly lapping seductively at his brain stem. Rousing him in a different way. The arousal of intellect was a peculiar kind of pleasure that excited him on much deeper levels than sex. He loved the way Talyn added layers to his own consciousness. It was an alien kind of beauty, like adding another skin but one which could touch and feel and share sensations more refined than the body could articulate. A skin that could also *remember*.

His smile widened slowly. His neatly trimmed black beard added a nobility to the gloss of his fierce competitive expression. So at odds with the brush of tenderness surfacing in his eyes as he turned his thoughts further inwards, watching with his mind as the secretions invaded more of his
brain cells and touched off thoughts and feelings that the leviathan gently but firmly recatalogued then filed. It was like letting a lover do your spring cleaning for you. When the secretions touched his memories of Crichton he jerked in response, they were so sensitive, the feelings so deep. His hands paused as he did up the last button of his tunic. Feeling as if his legs would no longer support him. He sat down slowly and waited. Thoughts tumbled slowly through his mind, images being sifted but not filed away. More than that. Relived. The leviathan was very gentle with him, the secretions exciting the kind of playback that made virtual reality games mere ghosts of what could be achieved. The images were *real*. The intensity of his emotions real. The touch of the human's hands on him, real.

He closed his eyes as a single tear slid down his cheek. Not so much in sorrow as in blessing. Talyn continued. Every thought and memory revisited, gently polished and replaced with infinite care but now coated with a second layer. A skin so fine that it lived and breathed independently of the thought on which it thrived. Microscopic was too large a description. This was genetic imprinting on a sub-atomic level. This was a melding of minds that went way beyond the mechanics of imagination. Fantasy made flesh. Thoughts that the leviathan could extract at will, to live and breathe in another consciousness then return with stories to tell of their own. The seduction of the body could only go so far. The seduction of the mind was without limit. Talyn was not jealous in the biological sense of the word, he was possessive. Different quality, same destination. Crais knew, accepted it as naturally as breathing because he was possessive too. Yet he was also intensely jealous. That jealously had abated to a level at which it could be managed without harm because of his ability to share Crichton with the leviathan. Even sharing him with Aeryn. That raised a smile to his lips. Aeryn. He could see what Crichton saw in her. Had he not felt the same rousings of desire in himself before the human had even come on the scene? Now they got to have it all. Nothing was taboo. Nothing denied to them. Except Scorpius.

His mood darkened. The calm vanished in a storm of emotions that made the leviathan tremble. He flooded Crais with calming secretions, his reaction a little more intense than he would have chosen but Crais had startled him. Taken him by surprise. It took some time to calm the Captain
down again and Talyn was a lot more careful this time. His secretions tackling the fierce emotions roused by the half-Scarran. He needed to keep Crais calm. He wanted the mould to fit perfectly. The biomechanoid emotional desires tempered by adapting Crais to his needs and in turn modifying his own requirements to serve them both with equal passion. Crais closed his eyes and Talyn deepened the contact, his secretions quietly exciting the pattern of his brain waves in a non-confrontational manner. He did not want Crais to go flying in to attack Scorpius with only his anger to guide him. He knew that Crais did not care about his own well being. He was thinking only of Crichton. Unleashing a revenge on the half-Scarran that would be so intense it would completely obliterate his enemy from the very annuals of existence.

Talyn though wanted more. He wanted Crais not simply to win but to survive the encounter.


* * * * *
END