TITLE: "FRIENDS AND LOVERS"

AUTHOR: Alison M. DOBELL

FANDOM: "Farscape"

PAIRING: JOHN/CRAIS series

RATING: NC-17

STATUS: New.

ARCHIVE: Yes. Just let me know where.

FEEDBACK: Welcomed

EMAIL: AlisonMDobell@aol.com

SERIES/SEQUEL: SEQUEL to "THE BETTER PART OF VALOUR"

WEBSITE: http://www.carlajane.50megs.com/Ali00.html

FINALE to the "Friendship Series"

SUMMARY: "With Crichton and Rygel on the mend, Aylsa and Scorpius fight it out for the
spoils of battle."

The usual disclaimers apply. No infringement of copyright is intended.


"FRIENDS AND LOVERS"
A "Farscape" slash story
Written by Alison M. DOBELL

Chiana watched Rygel with amazement, amusement and barely disguised affection. He was sitting up in bed stuffing foodcubes in his mouth as if stopping to swallow between mouthfuls was not an option.

"Hey, slow down! No one's gonna take them away from you."

"Easy for you to say." He muffled as he chewed. "I haven't eaten in solar DAYS. Have you any idea what shaltan squag that does to my digestive system? You're lucky you only have one stomach to worry about, I have THREE."

She laughed and stroked a playful finger along his sensitve earbrow ridge. He almost choked on a mouthful of food. "Whatever you say, Ryge." She cooed.

Seeing him splutter she relented and let him go, watching as he carefully finished chewing and swallowing what was in his mouth, keeping a wary eye on her the whole time. He looked longingly at the half a plate of remaining foodcubes and began to eat them one at a time. A fact which amused the hezmana out of Chiana. It must be killing him to eat that slowly. A thought
had been nagging at the back of her mind ever since Crichton and Rygel had returned to Moya. "I've been thinking."

"Don't let the novelty go to your head."

She smacked him upside his head, not hard enough to hurt him but enough to let him know she was not going to let him get away with anything. "When you told me what the Rekalas said. I mean, it was very brave of you to do that. Leave Moya and try to find a way to save John."

He grunted. "Well someone had to do something. It was obvious that the stars could go cold before the rest of you came up with a decent plan."

She let that one pass. After all, he *had* nearly died. "You said they gave you three gifts?"

He stuffed another foodcube in his mouth and nodded, "Yes."

"There was the crystal to fool Scorpius and the phial of stuff to keep John alive until you could get him to safety. What was the third thing?"

Rygel stopped eating. Seemed to have forgotten all about food. All about the incessant need to keep all three stomachs full. She had rarely seen him look so serious. "My life." He said quietly.

Chiana was so surprised she was speechless. Rygel watched her with an intent expression in his eyes. "That is between you and me, Chiana."

"What? Like a secret you mean?"

"I mean," He said slowly. Utterly serious. "It is *private*. Personal. If you have any respect for me you will respect that. Caw matan?"

She nodded, oddly moved. "Okay, but why? I mean if I know why it's so frelling important to you..."

"You don't need to know that." He said a little louder than he had intended. He took a deep breath to steady himself and lowered his voice back to a conversational level. "The Rekalas are almost mythical seers on Hyneria. They are beings of great power and movers of fate."

Chiana frowned and tilted her head. "You mean they can change the future?"

"They mould the present."

She thought about that. Shook her head a little. "I thought they could see into the future?"

"They see some things, alter others. Place things in your path or take them away. You never, ever upset a Rekala. Not and live to see Hyneria again."

Her eyes widened. "You mean, you frell with them and get reduced to trat?"

When he did not answer, her startled look turned to a smile. She actually looked pleased. "Dag-o."

Irritation drifted across the Dominar's face. "This is not funny, Chiana."

"Hey, I won't tell. Your secret's safe with me."

His eyes narrowed as if doubting that. Her smile froze a little. "You scared me, you know."

He watched her mood change. "I did?"

Chiana nodded, sighed and gave him a serious look. "Yeah. I mean," She broke off for a microt, trying to lighten the mood again. "Who'm I gonna snurch with if anything happens to you? Gotta take better care of yourself."

Rygel felt his heart lighten. Of all the beings on Moya with him the one he understood the most was Chiana. She was such a child yet also wise beyond her years. Frustrating and endearing in equal measure. He supposed in an oddly frodank way he loved her. They were friends. Partners in crime. The latter thought made him smile. Chiana jerked her head forty-five degrees and looked at him through her eyelashes.

"What's so funny?"

"I was thinking."

"Hey, don't let it go to your head."

He looked at her and laughed. Chiana joined in and stole a foodcube. He batted his hands at her in mock fury, defending his property to the death.

* * * * *

It was so frelling wonderful to be touched again. That delicate sensation of skin floating over skin, the movement a caress that touched the heart and soul even as it sent shivers of fire under his skin. He felt so damn horny and knew that Crais was still worrying about hurting him. Damn
the pain, damn the tentative strokes of his loving hand, he wanted to feel him - *really* feel him - touch every part of his body. Light up every frelling cell.

"Bialar..."

Crais paused. Crichton groaned as the hand stopped moving. That was not what he wanted. He touched his lover's hand and guided him back into motion. "Don't stop, just don't treat me like china, okay?"

"China?"

He chuckled. "It's a material we make from clay into pots back on Earth. It's brittle, fragile. You drop it and it breaks. Hence treating someone like china means treating them as if you're afraid they'll break."

He closed his eyes as Crais kissed him slowly, trailing his lips over Crichton's face as his hands moved all over him. That. Was. Better. He groaned softly and spread his legs a little wider, shifting his weight so that Crais slid a little further down his body to settle hard against him.
Oh yeah. Much. Better. He felt a shiver go through Crais and did some exploring of his own. He was careful, gentle, knowing that Crais was living in borrowed skin. Yet it felt so good, the elasticity allowing Crais to do amazing things. It was so weird, as if the new skin had extra sensitive receptors wired all through it. He only had to skim his fingertips across his skin to send rivers of sensations through Crais. The reaction excited him, made him crazy to try a thousand maddening things to turn his partner on and throw him bodily off the cliff of every emotion he could wring from his sex starved body. Crais shuddered and began to stroke Crichton's penis, not
as gently or as slowly as he usually did. A sure sign that he was getting far too excited to drag this out.

Crichton had other ideas. He did not want this to be over quickly. No wham, bam, thank you man for him and Crais. He put a hand over Crais's hand and slowed him down. Crais groaned, aching with need. The urgency throbbing through him. He wanted to plead, to beg Crichton to let him set the pace but the human only had to look in his eyes and Crais was lost. Crichton smiled, that beautiful generous smile that lit up his life and stole every breath from his body. In the name of Cholok he could not deny this man anything. Crichton licked, sucked, kissed, and mouthed his way down his neck, finding all the erogenous points and working his magic on them one by one while his hands touched, caressed and probed with intimate strokes that had Crais moaning and moving ever frantically against him. Taking pity on him at last, Crichton guided him into that dark haven that Crais loved so much. Even as he clung to the last remnants of his sanity, he thought first of Crichton.

"Are...are you sure I won't hurt you?"

Crichton heard the intensity of the ache in his voice, knew he was struggling to hold on. Would withdraw if he said the word. God, he loved the Sebacean so much. Did not know anyone with more control than Crais. Feeling him cling so precariously to the edge was making him leak
harder and harder in response. Oh Christ, if he was not careful he was going to come all over Crais before he could bring him off. "I'm sure, Bialar. Come on man, this is killing me. I want you inside me so frelling much. Love your touch, your feel, just come for me Bialar. Come and fill me - now!"

Crais grunted and slid himself down that dark passage, the head of his cock almost prehensile in the way in which it moved as it worked its' way sensuously up inside him. Crichton arched his back, so much feeling, so intense. He groaned with the pleasure of it, his mind flapping about
like a flag in the wind, his emotions having a field day. "Oh God, Crais, if you stop now I'll freeking well kill you!"

The Sebacean did not speak. He couldn't. His hips moved slowly, pushing himself deeper and deeper inside, caressing the ring of muscle and titilating the inner walls with the pressure of the head. Leaking himself the passage began to glide around him, tight and satisfying, the little jerks and judders from Crichton as he tried to hang on doing insane things to Crais's self control. He was right inside now, the head flicking hard up against Crichton's prostrate and making the human cry out and jerk as he hit the spot. Crais dragged out his rhythm, filling and setting off so many sensations in the human that he could not think, could not act, could only feel. His spine snapped, the touch of Crais's hand on his cock finishing him off as he rammed hard into him and flashed his heat deep inside him. As he came, Crais kept pumping, timing perfectly in sync with his hips. Sending Crichton crashing over the cliff then catching him so sweetly as he fell that he was sure he had died.

"Oh Bialar....you beautiful frelling bastard, that was wonderful.....wonder-fucking-ful."

Crais smiled, too drained to form actual words. Letting his lips speak for him as he kissed the sweat off his lover's face. He held Crichton so gently, a possession that wrapped the human in a love so all encompassing that he felt he need never eat or drink again. This love would feed and
sustain him for as long as they both lived. Crais was still inside him, his penis still erect, throbbing and sending little pulses of sensation through Crichton as he lay in passion drained, sated and so happy he could cry. He was vaguely aware of Crais moving gently inside him, his hips starting to slide up against him. He smiled and concentrated on the sensation, the ripple of little nerves activated and shuddering in response. Suddenly Crais slammed hard into him, his cock ramming him hard in the prostrate and making him cry out and rouse so violently it was almost painful.

"What the hezmana, Bialar, slow down man. That is just *too* intense!"

"That wasn't me." Mumbled Crais into his mouth.

Crichton blinked and smiled as their tongues danced, savouring each other with a deepening joy. He reluctantly pulled back enough to speak. Rolling his hips like a tralk to increase the feeling of having Crais inside him. "Oh yeah? Well, I don't feel anybody else inside me unless there's a
confession you want to make?"

Crais chuckled. "John, I know I'm good but I'm not that good."

Amused, Crichton sucked his bottom lip then ran a trail of kisses and nips up his jawline. "Then what do you call that?"

Crais laughed softly. "StarBurst."

Crichton stopped moving for a moment. "You're kidding me, right?"

"No, John."

"I thought only leviathans could StarBurst? How could you hold out on me, Bialar?" He teased.

For a moment Crais was weak with laughter. Crichton slid his hands around the Sebacean's ass cheeks and rolled his hips harder against him making Crais catch his breath. "I mean it was Moya, John. Moya has just gone to StarBurst."

Crichton closed his eyes, a dreamy smile stealing over his face as he felt himself getting excited all over again. His desire for Crais insatiable. Crais slid his hand up and down his hardening length, the movement almost frictionless. Crichton was amazed that even Moya wanted to get in on the act. All his thoughts fled south as Crais got his breath back and worked on bringing Crichton to the brink of another mind shattering orgasm.

* * * * *

Scorpius was insane with rage. His temper disturbing the crew of his Command Carrier. The leviathan gunship continued to target him forcing them to return fire to prevent themselves being blown out of the sky. While they were tied to this exchange of fire, his attention was suddenly
snapped back on the real prize by the sight of Moya going to StarBurst. He bellowed so loud with rage that Lt Braca's ears ached.

"Lt, follow Moya at once!"

Lt Braca began to turn to carry out the order when the Command Carrier was hit again by Aylsa. Eyes darkening in rage he changed his mind. "Belay that command, Lt. First let us deal with the leviathan gunship."

Braca swallowed. He knew Scarrans were aboard the gunship. Feared that there were more Scarrans not too far away. Just because he could not see them did not mean they were not there. He was nervous but managed to nod. "Yes, sir."

For another quarter arn they exchanged fire until a bright pulse of gunfire lit up the leviathan. Scorpius watched dispassionately as the living ship blossomed in flames while it exploded into fragments that flamed and died in the cold cradle of space taking her pilot and the Scarrans
aboard her to hezmana as well. A look of satisfaction settled on the half-Scarren's face. Scorpius was happy that the ship had been destroyed if only because it took Raknor with it. He was not pleased though about Moya. Again the leviathan had slipped through his grasp. Distracted by the other leviathan he had not realised that Moya's offspring, Talyn, had been taken aboard otherwise he might have suspected what they were going to do. He noticed Braca looking uncomfortable.

"Yes, lieutenant?"

"Do you wish us to go to StarBurst, sir?"

Scorpius thought about it for a microt. Knew he would not be able to follow the leviathan now. The delay had been just enough to allow Moya and her crew to slip through his grasp. "No, lieutenant. Let them savour their brief reprieve. It will be the last one they have."

Braca nodded and left him. Scorpius sat and looked out at the stars. His thoughts on Crichton and the wormhole technology he needed so desperately. The reason was drifting in a outward spiral of debris where the leviathan gunship Aylsa had been. There was no doubt in his mind that the ship had sacrificed herself to allow Moya and Talyn to escape. That meant also letting Crichton escape. Let the human celebrate his freedom for now. Scorpius would not let him escape again.


* * * * *
END OF FRIENDSHIP SERIES