SUMMARY: "After joining the others in helping sort out Crichton's sexual frustrations, D'Argo cannot get the human out of his mind."

Rated: NC-17 m/m *slash*.

SEQUEL to "BONDING".

The usual disclaimers apply. No infringement of copyright is intended.

Comments to: AlisonMDobell@aol.com

 

BONDING 2: COMPETING PLEASURES

A "Farscape" slash story
Written by Alison M. DOBELL
* * * * *

It had been a couple of weekens since the incident with Crichton and the shower. Everything seemed to have settled back to normal as if they had all decided to pretend it had not happened. Had all been a dream. D'Argo lay with Chiana sleeping softly in his arms. He was beginning to feel strong emotions for Chiana. Love even. He looked down at her and a smile tinged with smugness settled on his face. He sighed. If love making with Chiana was so special why did he keep having mental flashes of Crichton in the shower when he was in the throes of passion? What was wrong with him? He knew it was not Chiana. Did not even dare breathe a hint of the thoughts going through his mind every time they made love. As he thought of Crichton he felt a stirring in his mivonks. A dark desire starting to build. It annoyed him but it also made him restless, wanting to know where the human was and how he felt about what had happened. Did Crichton share these dark desires?

He stroked Chiana's back but imagined other flesh lying warm and willing next to his. Harder, more exotic and challenging. He closed his eyes, images dancing behind his lids driving him crazy. He could not stand it. This was ridiculous. He was with Chiana now yet he wanted Crichton. He wanted to take his time exploring everything about the human. Explore and frell him until not one microdench of his body remained a mystery to him. The thought was making him create secretions that he did not want Chiana to know about. It would be too embarrassing to explain. He tried to block his thoughts but it just became harder and harder. Where was Crichton now? Was he awake? Prowling the corridors or fast asleep in his cell? The thought of Crichton laying naked and asleep in his bed made D'Argo's breath catch. He had to know. To find out. But he could not leave Chiana. Not while she lay sleeping in his arms. No. He would hide his frustration and wait for an opportunity to broach the subject with his friend. That was much the best thing to do. He sighed as he tried to sleep, praying for the end of the sleep cycle so that he could think of a way to get Crichton alone.

* * * * *

Aeryn was out on the terrace having much the same idea running through her head only unlike D'Argo she had no intention of acting on it. What had happened in the shower had been wonderful, erotic fun. Safe. Safe because she was not alone in this, it was not *her* idea. She could argue that she had just gone along with the others. Part of her wanted to tell him the truth. Confess the feelings that she was starting to develop for him. The yearnings, the cravings. The desires. She gave a little sigh and made her way back to Pilot counting off the microts until the end of her watch.

* * * * *

He was dreaming. At least that is what the textbooks would have called it but Crichton knew differently. This was not just any dream. This was *the* dream. The only one that mattered. It was all he could think about. His mind replayed every sensation, the touch of countless hands on his skin, the water and the pink frothy gel making their bodies slippery and oiling every inch of their skins. He felt his temperature rising as he relived his shock, his surprise, then his body reacting to everything they did to him. The overload of sensations made him burn with desire. He moaned softly in his sleep feeling phantom hands caress him, the bed coverings tossed aside as he was straddled, hands running down his chest, teasing and stroking his manhood into action. He woke with a start. It had felt so real but it had only been a dream after all. He lay still for a moment, willing his heart to calm down, to reclaim what little hold he could on sleep. He was about to close his eyes again when he saw a shadow move by the door. He raised his head to try to make out what it was and found himself looking into the eyes of Ka D'Argo. He was standing in the doorway, leaning on one side. /Man, is this ever weird/ Crichton thought.

"Hey D'Argo, what's up?"

D'Argo did not reply but watched him rub the sleep from his eyes. He gave Crichton an odd look and walked up to his bed. Crichton was just wearing his boxers, almost fully awake now. Without a word D'Argo picked him up and held him a couple of feet off the ground so that their eyes were level. Crichton's eyes widened with alarm, taking care to keep his voice calm. "Woo-ah, D'Argo. What did I do to piss you off?"

D'Argo was looking at him so strangely, his eyes slowly travelling down his body, head tilting as he looked him over. Crichton was frowning, wondering what the hell was going through the Luxan's mind.

"D'Argo. Talk to me, big guy. What's going on?"

"I couldn't get your scent out of my mind."

"My scent?" /Oh crap, what had he done now?/

"I had to see you."

Crichton felt vulnerable with his feet off the ground, dangling from the strong Luxan's hands like some rag doll. He wanted to feel something solid beneath his feet. The ground would be good. D'Argo sniffed, inhaling his scent. Crichton was feeling increasingly uncomfortable. He almost preferred the Luxan hyper rage to this.

"D'Argo, aren't you with Chiana now?!

He nodded slightly. "Yes, John."

"And don't you like her scent?"

Hazy Luxan eyes looked into his blue ones. As intimate an embrace as any arms could fashion. "It is *your* scent I want."

"Why?"

"The other night...."

"Oh yeah, the shower thing."

D'Argo's eyes were starting to mist over. "Yes, the shower. It was..." He paused. "Good."

"It was certainly *different*."

"Your scent was..." He trailed off, searching for the right word.

"What about my scent?"

"It was.... intoxicating." D'Argo rumbled softly.

/Uh oh. Oh frell/ The Luxan was obviously getting turned on by his scent. This was *not* good. Before he could say anything D'Argo's tongue flashed out so quickly that his eye could not follow the movement. It struck him square in the chest but there was no pain. The end of the tongue had a sensitve flexible head which was now starting to slide over his skin, tasting and exploring him while setting off a weird prickling sensation beneath his skin. It felt like mild electrical impulses being discharged underneath his skin. He started to feel a little dizzy. "What are you doing?"

D'Argo ignored him, working the tongue lengthwise down his body, the head lapping at his skin and sucking on him while the length of it slid back and forth across his body stirring his chest hairs and rubbing his nipples. Crichton closed his eyes trembling. This was *not* happening. He felt the tongue moving on down then slide inside his boxer shorts. His eyes flew wide open as it began to explore rousing him into an erection despite every thought in his head screaming for him not to get excited. /Oh, God/

He could hear D'Argo's breathing getting heavier. Wished he would put him down. Held like this he could not struggle effectively and any movement he tried to make just seemed to excite the Luxan more. The tongue was wrapped around his cock now, rubbing up and down and pinching his foreskin painfully while it flexed in strong coils around him. It made his body jerk and brought tears to his eyes. "D'Argo.....d....don't..." He gasped.

D'Argo paused but kept his grip.

"You're...hurting...me, man." He managed to squeeze out. The pressure eased and he let out a breath in relief. "Thanks..."

Then the tongue flexed and squeezed more gently, searching painstakingly for the rhythm which would excite the human most. Crichton could feel his body responding, his erection hardening into a firm mass of throbbing gristle pumped up with blood. A groan escaped from his throat. He was finding it hard to think straight, his body trembling and shuddering with sensation. Then the Luxan gently released his grip on him and retracted his tongue. He put Crichton down and eased him back on to the bed, removing his boxers before Crichton could stop him. He was now completely naked. D'Argo looked at him with interest, his eyes travelling all over him, one hand travelling slowly down his chest. Crichton tried to sit up but was gently restrained and pushed back down. D'Argo smiled slightly then leaned down and kissed the human on the lips, his tongue dipping into his mouth gently with see-saw strokes to savour his taste. Crichton's mind was whirring. D'Argo's hands explored his body in thoughtful teasing strokes while he watched his face closely to test his reaction. Learning how to manipulate Crichton's body with all the skill and patience of a master.

"D'Argo, I don't think...."

"That's right," Said D'Argo, his voice a husky soft burr. "Don't think, John. Touch me, taste me, or just let go with your mind. But don't think. *Feel*." He paused as he stroked him slowly between his legs. "I want you to *feel* everything...."

/Oh God/ Thought Crichton. /What do you think I'm doing?/

The Luxan ran his fingers up Crichton's shaft and smiled with satisfaction as he jerked beneath his touch. He wrapped his hand around him and started to slide his hand up and down, seeking the rhythm as he leaned in closer to Crichton. Then he suddenly flicked out his tongue and withdrew his hand, the tongue wrapping round the shaft and leaving D'Argo's hands free.

Crichton jerked violently at the change in pressure and grip, a groan mumbling from deep inside him as he squeezed his eyes shut to try to control his response to the incredible sensations coursing through his body and bringing him to the brink of orgasm.

D'Argo stripped and moved onto the bed beside him. Gently he reached out and touched Crichton's face as he released his hold on him and retracted his tongue. "Open your eyes, John. I want you to look at me."

Crichton trembled but did as he was told.

"I won't hurt you," D'Argo whispered softly.

The human was too numb and dazed to speak. D'Argo looked down at Crichton's shaft and noticed that the head was leaking a creamy white fluid. He flicked his tongue out to taste it and watched Crichton jerk and cry out, the sensuous snapping head making him leak heavier. D'Argo was amused and drew a finger over his mivonks coating the first two fingers in a clear orange gel. Crichton was watching him, beads of sweat on his face neck and chest. D'Argo liked the way his skin shined. He kissed him then pulled back and wiped some of the gel along Crichton's lips. "Taste." He instructed in a husky voice.

Crichton started to shake his head. The Luxan put his free hand on his cock and resumed his attention, increasing the pressure and rhythm until he had made him gasp then he used his other hand to smear more of the gel into Crichton's mouth, slowly working it in with two fingers and coating his tongue. As he worked he continued to massage his cock, slowing down the pumping action until he felt Crichton's breath hitch. /Oh God/ Thought Crichton. /I'm so frelling close. Don't think I can hang on.../ He thought he would choke or gag on the gel but D'Argo obviously knew exactly what he was doing. He then started to kiss his neck, his tongue sliding around his neck, touching, feeling, exploring him for all the hidden places that would increase Crichton's sexual arousal. Crichton swallowed, not sure what to make of the gel. It was not unpleasant just weird. Odd. Spicey with a honeyed cinammon aftertaste. It was completely smooth, warm and tingling on this tongue as it spread a kind of erotic warmth through his body.

The strange secretion was beginning to take effect now and D'Argo watched him intently. The aphrodesiac made Crichton's eyes widen as it began to kick in, arousing a desire in him that made him groan and growl with need.

D'Argo chuckled softly with delight and got ready to take him, gently coaxing and showing Crichton what he wanted him to do. Crichton was incapable of anything except complying. All his higher brain functions scattered elsewhere in the Unchartered Territories. D'Argo noticed that his eyes had glazed over. It happened sometimes with new partners. Partners unaware of the the progressive levels of Luxan foreplay and love making. So many levels of sensitivity each building slowly on the one that went before, orgasm after slow delicious orgasm. He did not know how often humans could make love before their passion was spent but Luxans had been known to last many solar days in one coupling session. They did not have solar days, only a few arns at best, so D'Argo took Crichton on and on along a journey that completely blitzed him. He was incredibly gentle, knowing how acute the arousal could be and not wanting to hurt his more fragile partner. He smiled as Crichton shuddered and came in his hand, then flicked his tongue and lapped up the milky white secretion, eyes half closed as he watched his friend lying flat on his back, arms outstretched and eyes unable to focus. His hips continued to jerk in little spasms as D'Argo licked him, the warm pulse of the head of his tongue working up and down his shaft and caressing his balls while little moans leaked out of Crichton's throat.

D'Argo smiled and guided Crichton's hands to his mivonks, instructing him in the art of titilation Luxan style. He coated more of the orange secretion on his fingers and plied it gently into Crichton's mouth, noticing with pleasure that the human had got the idea and was now licking it off his fingers, eyes closed in bliss. D'Argo rumbled softly at the human's touch, it was so gentle, so beautiful. D'Argo closed his eyes and just enjoyed the sensation. Crichton swallowed the last of the gel and opened his eyes. He was amazed that this was even happening. The sight of Ka D'Argo, Luxan warrior and Most Frightening Friend in the Unchartered Territories, getting his jollies off at the hand of a puny human was doing strange things to him. He felt excited, not sure if it was the gel, what D'Argo had been doing to him or a combination of both. He noticed the orange gel was coming from a row of holes in D'Argo's stomach. His stomach was awash with the strange secretion. He dipped his head to lick up the excess and felt D'Argo tremble violently beneath him. He raised his head slightly with a smile. /So this really turns you on does it, big guy?/ The smile became a grin. Crichton made sure his tongue was good and wet and slid it deep into D'Argo's mivonks wriggling his tongue around until he made him scream. /Oh yeah. Pay back was a bitch..../

 

********** T H E E N D **********