Title: Bonding

Author/pseudonym: Alison M. Dobell

Fandom: Farscape

Pairing: John/Zhaan/Aeryn/D'Argo/Chiana

Rating: nc17

Status: new, complete

Archive: sure, Alison could use the attention

E-mail address for feedback: AlisonMDobell@aol.com

Series/Sequel: stand alone

Other websites: http://carlajane.50megs.com/Ali00.html

Disclaimers: The usual disclaimers apply. No infringement of copyright is intended.

Summary: John Crichton is feeling restless, frustrated. His actions bring a result beyond his wildest dreams.

 

"BONDING"

A "Farscape" adult/slash story
Written by Alison M. DOBELL

He did not know what time it was but knew it was late. It had to be. Everyone had gone off to their quarters to sleep leaving Rygel in Command with Pilot.

/Now there was an image to terrify the boys and girls back home./

He sniggered and carried on walking. More slowly now. He did not want anyone to see him go past his quarters. Make for somewhere other than the converted cell where he slept. All had gone quiet. Moya had dimmed her lights. /Nice touch, Moya/ He thought.

He walked quietly knowing he would not be able to sleep unless he attended to something. He could not go back to his cell and do it there because there was not enough privacy and it would embarrass the hell out of him if anyone walked in to see why he was making so much damn noise and.....

/Yeah, right. Like *that's* gonna happen/ He sighed then smiled as he thought about the hidey hole he had found.

Accidentally of course, like all great discoveries. His smile widened and he turned at the third fork, the organic corridor sloping downward. Down. /Oh yeah, good direction/ In a few more microts he reached the place.

It was like no other part of the ship. For one thing it was a complete room in its' own right, all the sides were curved into a kind of womb shape, all nice and comforting, tactile even. The light level here was even lower than elsewhere on the ship. /Perfect/ There was nothing in the room and the opening to it would only allow him access if he crawled inside on his hands and knees but once inside it was large enough to stand in and actually bigger than his cell. He crawled in and stood up slowly with a happy little sigh then walked slowly round the room, his hand brushing the walls as he picked his spot. /Good. No DRDs/ Looked like no one ever came here. He grinned to himself. /Well, not yet/ He amended. He leaned back and undid his leather trousers, damn things were way too tight anyway.

John closed his eyes and let his best friend do the rest, his hand sliding down to reassure his wide awake crew member that it was time for its' needs to be attended to. Like a good little soldier it rose to the occasion and reacted eagerly to the attention. His hand sliding down his hardening shaft drawing the foreskin up and down in nice even strokes, slowly at first. /Have to build up steam/ John filled his head with images of Alex, re-running the first night they had made love. Under the stars of all things.

As the images replayed inside his head he increased the strokes with his hand, the other hand sliding up his vest to tease and pinch a nipple. He was really getting into it now, his breathing changing as he started to get himself worked up, his hand moving much quicker now, his breathing becoming a bit ragged as the tempo was bringing him closer and closer to the edge until with a rush and a groan he let it all out. Semen shot from his cock like chakkan oil from a pulse rifle, a white spray of release accompanied by a howl of joy.

/Oh shit, that felt soooo good/

He rested a moment, eyes closed. A little weary now but content. /Oh God, I have *got* to get out more/ He thought. He opened his eyes and tidied himself up, hating how sticky he was afterwards. Looking at the mess he had made. Damn. He had forgot to bring tissues. Would he never learn?

He sighed. He would go back to his cell, get some tissues and come back.

Least he could do was clean up after himself. /Right Moya?/ Moya never answered. He smiled. Good girl. He liked a girl who knew when to say nothing. He walked slowly back to his cell, his thoughts distracted. He needed a shower. He smelt like dren. John smiled. /Well, not *dren* exactly/

That made him chuckle. He paused, his head coming up as he reached his cell. He stopped in his tracks just outside it. That was odd. The light was on. Had he left the light on? /I don't think so/ He stepped inside slowly to see his worst nightmare realised. Everyone was there. Aeryn, D'Argo, Zhaan, Chiana.... Well, not everyone. Everyone but Rygel and Pilot.

He supposed he should be grateful for small mercies. They were all dressed in their sleepware. "What in hezmana is going on? Did someone throw a pajama party and not invite me?"

D'Argo did not look amused. "We are the ones who should be asking what is going on."

He looked puzzled. D'Argo sniffed the air and made a disgusted face. John started to colour. Oh hell, the Luxan sense of smell was frelling legendary. Zhaan looked at him, her expression calm but her words impaling him with realisation. "Did you think we would not know John?"

"Not know what, Zhaan?" He parried.

"Human scent is *very* distinctive."

"Very." Stressed Chiana, a wicked smile on her pixie like face.

/He was dreaming. That was it. Dreaming. If he closed his eyes and opened them again they would all be gone/ John closed his eyes and counted to ten. Aloud. The others exchanged a puzzled look. When he opened them again they were still there. Staring at him.

Aeryn wrinkled her nose. "You need a shower."

/Tell me about it/ Thought John.

"We will help you." Said D'Argo.

Alarm flashed on John's face. He started to back out of his room. "No, no you don't have to do that. Trust me. I *know* how to take a shower."

They followed him out, D'Argo taking his arm in a no nonsense grip. "It was *not* a request."

Something in the way D'Argo growled the words stopped his protests. They were going to do this, really do this. As if he was not feeling embarrassed enough as it was. He opened his mouth to protest but was roughly turned round and marched off to the showers. His little army of crew mates in tow.

Man this had to be the worst day of his life. Once they got there they removed his clothes. No amount of struggling and protesting would stop them.

Even Aeryn. He had thought he had found an ally when she questioned whether this was really necessary but a look from D'Argo had stopped her saying any more. Instead she had nodded and joined in. If it had just been Aeryn he would have passed the soap and said *come on in, sunshine, the water's fine*.

Now he stood buck naked in the shower facing them, Moya's recycled water sloshing over him in a warm waterfall. He was completely soaked, water running down his head and body while they watched. They would not let him turn away, at least have the illusion of privacy. What the hell did they want from him anyway? He had said sorry. Hadn't he? Then to his utter amazement the others started to undress. What the hell? He felt as if hehad wandered into a porno flick. "What are you doing?"

Zhaan was undressed first and stepped up to join him, her beautiful blue head raised to meet the water, eyes closed in total bliss. For a moment he forgot his discomfort, looked at her in wonder and a tinge of awe.

Damn.

He looked down. The old man was waking up. /Not now, not now/ He muttered frantically inside his head.

Then Zhaan was looking at him, smiling. She had a small pot of gel in her hands. Gel?

/What the../ Before he could ask she dipped her fingers in the pot and started to rub a rosy pink gel into his chest. It frothed into pale bubbles against his skin. /Bubble bath? Here, in the Unchartered Territories?/ He chuckled. /Bubble bath! If only DK could see this. Man, had Speilberg ever got it wrong/

It felt delicious as Zhaan massaged it into a foam against his skin. He closed his eyes and smiled, not noticing another pair of hands working the foam in until the hands seperated to coat his back, beautiful sweeping strokes that made his body slippery as hell and singing like a lark. He opened his eyes and saw Aeryn looking back at him. Stark naked. The shock must have showed on his face because she smiled, enjoying the upper hand. Quite literally. He swallowed as her hand touched his old man, his perky little member celebrating in a chorus of enthusiastic approval that made the rock of ages seem like a bit of flabby used sponge. Man, did she have to caress him like that? /Oh God, he ached/

Her hand on his shaft was steady, sure, her look determined and amused at the same time. How the hell was it that he was embarrassed and she wasn't?

This could *not* be PeaceKeeper drill. /Fuck me, throw away the manual/

Then D'Argo joined them and he suddenly realised that was what they intended to do. He wondered who owned the hands caressing his back, now rubbing his ass cheeks until they were as shiny as a mirror. Chiana. She was the only one missing from view, it had to be Chiana.

He closed his eyes, not able to process all the images and for them to make sense. He was getting so excited. His body trembling as four pairs of hands worked on him. It was every red blooded male's dream come true and now here he was living it.

He opened his eyes and found D'Argo looking back at him, his hand sliding under his crotch and gently caressing his balls, the touch so light that it was not painful. How had he known to do that? He groaned again, the rythym Aeryn had on his cock was making him mad with desire. So close to the edge now. God he wanted her so fucking much. He shuddered. D'Argo increased the pressure on his balls. Squeezing, rubbing, caressing him so expertly like a fucktoy's wet dream. He rose in alarm up on his toes, the Luxan's hands more gentle that he could have dreamed. Not that he dreamed of the Luxan touching him of course. At least. Not in *that* way.

He groaned. Unable to stop his body from reacting and getting seriously aroused. /Oh God/

Aeryn knelt and took him in her mouth. His mind screamed in a delerium of sexual excitement so beyond his control that even breathing was out of his hands. His ragged breaths were thrown around inside lungs gasping to function as his mind was whirling with the sensations rocking through his body.

Zhaan touched his face gently with a hand and he took his glazed eyes off D'Argo, still lost in the feelings they were arousing in him, unable to speak, to do anything even focus. Zhaan cradled the side of his face and put her cheek alongside his and he shuddered deep inside as she invoked the memory of Unity.

/Oh God/

The feelings were so intense his cock was leaking. Something was stirring at the base of his ass. The cheeks pushed open by insistent little hands to make way for a busy probing tongue.

/Oh man, how could they do this to him?/

He shook as he came, spine snapping back, hands all over him, lips caressing his skin. Aeryn sucking him off, her hands now on his testicles as D'Argo shifted position. He had no idea what the Luxan was planning to do next, probably shower and go. But he did not go. He changed places with Zhaan and stroked his face gently, willing him to open his eyes.

/Yeah, right D'Argo. Like I've got a muscle in my body that will obey me now/

D'Argo stroked his neck, then he felt an odd sensation creeping over his face. Wet and oddly salty with a strange tang and texture that made him open his eyes if only to see what it was. The shock made him momentarily block the other sensations roaring through his body. His tongue. D'Argo was stroking him with his tongue!

/God, he was a dead man now/

But the tongue did not sting. Did not knock him out or inflict pain. It stroked, it caressed, it explored him in ways that a human tongue never could. It was not just the incredible length, it was the subtleness, the flexibility, the sheer agility of that amazing muscle. Almost like a hand in its range of manipulation but used like this it was so erotic. Strange. Alien. But definitely erotic. God, he was getting a hard on again. This was really turning him on, so sensitised now that he was theirs to do whatever they wished with.

And they knew it. Looking into D'Argo's eyes he could see that now and it was alright with him. Finally, it was alright. If this was death so be it. It was a hell of a way to go.

D'Argo reached up and rubbed a hand across his lips. A tremor wracked slowly through his body, Aeryn's lips still on his shaft as the blood pumped through it, her teeth gently running around the sensitive cap as he hardened in another erection making him shudder with delicious sensations, her tongue lapping his length, her hands cupping his balls and gently squeezing as she sucked.

He threw back his head and closed his eyes. D'Argo slid his tongue back and forth over his lips. He groaned as he tasted the Luxan on his mouth, the tensile tongue easing its way gently into his mouth, stroking and wrapping itself around his tongue gently. It was amazing, almost brought him to a total panic thinking he was going to choke but once he relaxed it was really something else. The tongue caressed, explored the moist cavern of his mouth and worked gently as if knowing one flick could kill him.

Zhaan was behind him now, Chiana at her feet kneeling and licking him from behind. Standing with Chiana kneeling, Zhaan cradled his head back and put her cheek alongside his again.

/Oh God, not again/

The jolt this time was stronger, longer, reaching into every cell in his body. Igniting passions he could not even name, flooding him with sensations so erotic he was rocking like crazy now. His shaft jolting inside Aeryn's mouth, D'Argo sucking on his tongue and Chiana with her tongue up his ass. Hot semen shot through him. Then before he had even finished D'Argo let go of his tongue, caressed him so gently he hardly had any awareness of it, and slid round to change places with Chiana.

Chiana's lips on his made his eyes flicker open. How he was even still conscious he did not know. He was still rocking, still coming. His movements starting to slow then he felt his cheeks part behind him and something start to invade him. He opened his mouth to protest but Chiana's tongue filled the void, her mouth closing off any protest he might have made.

He was completely out of it. Another planet. Another solar system. Another life. Or was he dead?

/Yeah, that must be it. He was dead/

He felt the strange invading sensation creep into him, sliding in and out between his ass cheeks, caressing the passage that it was invading, making sure he was well lubricated. What the hell was that? He was beyond resisting, so swamped with sensations he could not stop trembling, his body rocking in time to someone else's bodyclock. Whatever it was it sure wasn't his. Then he realised what it was as the invader turned and probed its way deep inside him, sliding back and forth like a well oiled piston up against his prostrate gland as it snaked inside him.

/Oh man, that jolted him. God, did it hit the fucking spot/

He shook, not even knowing whether or not he came. Vaguely aware of being sucked off. He knew he was going to be sore but he did not care. His mind had gone south the moment this had all started. In the shower. /Yeah, right. Good clean fun/

He did not know where he was but it was dark. He was not sure if he was moving. Awake or dead. It did not matter. Nothing did. After a while he was vaguely aware that he was lying down. Still he did not open his eyes. It took energy to do that and he was drained. In more ways that one. His breathing deepened. He drifted off again.

D'Argo stroked his face gently and looked at Zhaan. They were in the apothecary where they had taken John when he had finally collapsed. "Will he be alright?"

Zhaan was mixing something up in a little glass jar, her eyes on John's sleeping face as she answered him. "Yes, but he needs rest."

D'Argo nodded. Aeryn sat quietly, her hands folded in her lap. Her eyes on John. Chiana looked at him, a guilty and worried flush on her face. "We almost killed him."

Zhaan shook her head. "No, I would not have let it get that far."

Anger flashed in D'Argo's eyes. "Do not delude yourself Zhaan, this went too far."

She gave a little smile and he wondered what memories were trailing through that Delvian exotic mind of hers. "Do not foget, sweet D'Argo, I have already shared Unity with John. How do you think he was able to last so long?"

His mouth dropped open and he turned his head to look down again at John. Something stirred in his hearts, a caring for this fragile confusing human that he had not thought possible. He worried about him. Wanted to protect him, keep him safe from harm. Now he realised he also wanted to love him. Again. When it would be just the two of them.

He sighed and felt Zhaan's arm on his. "It's alright, D'Argo. He needed this."

Aeryn looked up in surprise. "Needed *this*?"

Zhaan looked at her. "We all know John has been getting more and more sexually frustrated. Thanks to Pilot we found out what was happening. Now he will know he can come to any of us for relief."

D'Argo laughed in surprise. "Relief? Is *that* what you call it?"

"Yes, relief D'Argo. Sexual frustration is just as serious as any other type of frustration."

He looked at her, his eyes serious. Concerned. "It is?"

She smiled gently at him. "Yes. What we have done for John will help him."

Aeryn did not look convinced but Chiana had brightened up considerably at her words. She had been worried they had hurt him, damaged his strange human chemistry. Done things to their friend they should never have done. At least, without his permission. She tilted her head, a smile on her lips. "Is that so? Then that's great. It was worth it."

Chiana touched John's shoulder softly. For a moment unaware of the others. When she looked up she put a smile on her face but her eyes were sad. More than a little haunted. She hoped he would forgive her. Forgive them all.

"Now," Said Zhaan gently but firmly. "I suggest you let him sleep."

They exchanged a glance and filed out, Aeryn leaving last. She paused beside him, a hand gently stroking his face. He was so beautiful. With a shock she realised she really did love him. Zhaan found something absorbing to do at the other end of her apothecary.

Aeryn bent down and gently kissed him on the lips, her eyes becoming a little misty. "I'm sorry, John. But you needed us and now I think we all realise we need you too." She stroked his face, watching him sleep, her heart aching with this new feeling for him.

All the weird emotions that he aroused in her coalescing into the birth of something new. Something infinitely more precious. Zhaan watched her go, a gentle smile on her lips.

* * * * *

Two days he slept. Or as near as damn it that he could figure.

Unbeknown to the rest of them Zhaan had given him something to make him sleep. Keep him out of it until his body recovered. He woke refreshed but feeling kind of tender. Zhaan was with him when he opened his eyes. She smiled gently and handed him a little pot.

A sudden flashback of pink goo frothing into bubble bath made him sit up straight. Her smile widened, realising what he was thinking. "This will take away the soreness."

"I thought it was a dream." He said quietly, watching her face intently. "It was real, wasn't it?"

"Yes John, it was real."

He closed his eyes a moment. When they opened again he was ready for answers. "Why?"

She sat beside him and considered the question. "You were sexually frustrated. Have been for monens."

"Monens?"

She nodded.

/Shit, she knew/ He closed his eyes. /They all knew/

Zhaan touched his cheek softly and his eyes flickered open again, resting on her face. "We knew you'd been leaving your cell. Looking for a quiet place to..." Her voice trailed off, searching for a suitable word.

"Jerk off?"

She nodded, not knowing what the expression meant but getting a sense of his meaning. It was close enough. "Yes. We discussed what to do about it."

His looked horrified. "You did what?"

She smiled to reassure him. "The place you found, John. Do you know what Moya uses it for?"

He was confused. It was just an empty room. Wasn't it? "Storage?" He asked hopefully.

Zhaan shook her head, amused. "No John. It is a part of the air exchange mechanism. You were *jerking off* as you call it inside part of her lungs."

John leaned back and closed his eyes. /Oh man, he had screwed up big time/

"Everytime you did this, John, you flooded Moya with your pheromones. Your scent. It was driving us all crazy. The lust you aroused..." Her voice trailed off. His eyes opened, fascinated by this insight.

"Do you mean to tell me you were all getting sexually aroused because I was jerking off?"

She nodded. "We may be alien John, but we are all biological beings. Organic. With needs of our own. Did you think you were the only one who was frustrated on this ship?"

He thought about that and a slow smile teased his lips. "Well I'll be damned. There are no choirboys on Moya after all."

She frowned. "Choirboys?"

"Just an expression, Zhaan. It means no one is celibate."

"Celibate?" Zhaan paused allowing the translator microbes to catch up. Her expression cleared with understanding. "No John, no one is celibate."

"At least not now." Teased John.

Zhaan laughed gently and touched his face. "No, John. Not now."

He looked at her for a moment. "So what was the real reason? You know. For doing what you all did."

"You were driving us insane, John. We could smell your scent, when you went off to relieve your frustration it just made it worse for us. We discussed what was happening. None of us could sleep. Well, none of us except Rygel."

"You mean I didn't turn Rygel on? Zhaan, I'm crushed."

Zhaan laughed. "Rygel thinks you are too big, too pasty and white. I think he would rather be frelled by a snark goff."

John laughed back. He had no idea what a snark goff was but got the message. His laughter faded and he gave her a gentle more serious look.

"So why, Zhaan? Why not just tell me to play with myself somewhere else? You know. Say, on the next commerce planet and give you all some peace."

"Because we care for you, John." She touched his face gently. As her fingers drifted down his face he angled his head, enjoying the feel of her hands on his skin. "We love you John."

His eyes locked on hers. Surprised. What did Delvians know of love? She had killed her own partner while they were in the heat of passion. Then he realised that was a different Zhaan. Not his Zhaan. Not theirs. "Love me?"

She nodded, her hand resting on his cheek as she leaned her forehead against his. "Yes, John. Love you. We have for some time now."

The wonder stealing over his face made her heart sing. She closed her eyes and invoked Unity. He felt her thoughts, her touch inside him, his body ringing with notes she alone could play for him. A mental coitus that jolted him right to the core and carried on resonating as her shores washed him in mental bliss. He opened his eyes and only just remembered to breathe.

"That.

Was. In-cred-i-ble, Zhaan."

"That's because we are closer now."

"You mean...?"

"Yes, John. The more we feel for each other the stronger it gets."

"How strong can it get?"

She did not answer. Suddenly he knew. He swallowed. Her look was gentle, loving. "I will never allow that to happen to you."

He looked back at her in silence. Touched her face gently, watched her eyes close and her face tilt in bliss. "This is all so strange..." John murmured. "Strange and beautiful and exotic. And precious to me..."

Zhaan opened her eyes and looked at him. "As you are to us, John."

* * * * *

The terrace was not deserted. He had not expected it to be. Funnily enough when he saw Aeryn he felt a sense of peace that had been missing from their time together. He tried to analyse it and found himself smiling. /No more walking on eggshells/ "Hey."

Her head turned. She was smiling. /Hey/

He was not sure who iniated contact. Not that it mattered anyway. The slow dance they entered into seemed to have no beginning and no end. Suddenly it felt so right to be here now. With Aeryn. In this embrace that gradually deepened into something more. Much more. He kissed her and let his hands define the contours of her body, sliding them under her clothing and matching his timing to hers. She sighed into him, a sound so full of contentment that he thought his heart would shatter with joy.

/God, he loved this complex woman so much/

They made love with the stars as their backdrop. Warm bodies pressing, hands caressing, lips urging and devouring in a slow passion that exploded so beautifully between them as their desires ignited that they became one. Just for a moment. One single precious microt. In that bright delicious union another star was born. John inhaled her scent, kissed her hair, touched her with wonder, every look, every movement an expression of his ever growing love for her.

Afterwards he sat naked looking out at the stars, Aeryn sitting in front of him, leaning back into his chest as his arms wrapped gently, possessively, around her. He could not believe he could be this lucky and still draw breath. He kissed the top of her head. Happier than he had ever been. Ever dreamed. Knowing for certain that this time, Aeryn felt the same way about him. They would never be alone again.

* * * * *

Everyone else was sleeping. Alone in his chamber Pilot paused in his multitasking and a smile lit up his face. Aeryn Sun was happy. He was glad.

Glad that she had finally found that happiness with John Crichton. He sighed with pleasure. Happy. Relieved. Unnoticed by the two at the centre of his concern, Pilot gently dimmed the light out on the terrace and switched off the DRD's camera from its' hidden vantage point. He did not know what the next few cycles would bring, none of them did. But he was confident it would be nothing they could not handle. Not now. Not when they had all bonded so closely. He felt Moya's agreement sing through his veins, her walls pulsing gently with joy. As quietly, gently, she took them deeper into the Unchartered Territories....

 

********** T H E E N D **********