Title: Powers Of Persuasion


Author: Prodigette

LilLita-N-Chyna@webtv.net

Fandom: League Of Extraordinary ....

Rating: NC-17

Pairing: Tom/Mina/Dorian

Type: Threesome

Archive: Yes, please!

Status: Complete

Disclaimer: It would be fun if I owned 'em!

Summary: He always got his way.

Powers Of Persuasion
by Prodigette


He always got his way.

With only a thin black sheet covering his lower body, Dorian sat up slowly in the large bed. He had only been asleep for a few hours since the movement of the Nautilus had helped rock him to sleep.

Dorian looked to the left of him and gave a small smirk. Mina was sleeping on her side as she usually did. This brought back good memories of past encounters with the beautiful woman. He ran a manicured hand down her smooth naked back, getting a small moan in response.

Her pale skin was always so soft.

Dorian was no stranger to being inside of her, but Mina also had her ways of being inside of him. Their history together was complicated. They always knew how to get to each other. Whether it was out of lust or the sake of a fight, they knew exactly how to go about doing it.

The passion that they shared wasn't slow and gentle. It never was, and it never would be. It was all fast and hard, but seemingly went on for hours on end. There would be times where Dorian thought they could go on for days.

They actually could if they wanted to.

Turning his head to look to the right of him, Dorian's smirk grew into a grin. Tom was laying on his stomach. The black sheet rested just below the younger man's buttocks, revealing the multiple red scratches and small bites that were made.

Mina had earlier traced them all with her tongue. She was careful not to bite either of them through all of this. With that husky voice of hers, she commented that Tom tasted like youth and sunshine. Both of which were things that she rarely enjoyed these days.

Getting Mina into bed was more than easy for him. Getting Tom to do the same was only a slight obstacle. But he thought it would be harder to convince the both of them to do this with him. Luckily, it didn't take much.

Talking with Mina, a few drinks, and some toying with Agent Sawyer's naive mind led to clothes scattered on the ship floor and bodies tangled on the bed.

He should corrupt young males more often.

They had made sure that things didn't get loud. Or, at least too loud. They mostly covered each other's mouths with a single hand, or having the person bite a pillow. It all felt dirty but not in any way that it made any of them feel shame.

Dorian didn't know the meaning of the word.

Pounding into Tom while Mina laid beside them, watching, had thrilled him to no end. It had been quite awhile since either of them had someone so hot and young.

The pupils of her usually stoic green eyes dilated as her hand traveled south of her own body. After touching herself, she offered two of her fingers to him.

Dorian licked his lips of the memory.

He could still taste the both of them.

All the fine scotch and cologne in the world couldn't erase their essence from him. Their taste, their scent. More than anything, Dorian didn't want it to.

Laying back on the bed, The immortal's grin grew into an all-out smile. It was something that he wouldn't let anyone see.

As usual, he always got his way.

end