Title: Giving In


Author: Prodigette

Rating: R

Fandom: LXG

Pairing: Tom Sawyer/Dorian Gray

Type: BDSM, Humor

Status: Complete

Archive?: Yes please!

Disclaimer: I don't own 'em!

Summary: It would take a lot for him to do it.

Giving In
by Prodigette


Drops of candlewax land on his chest, making him hiss and arch his back from the pain. He's sure not to yell out, though.

Dorian can't get free.

His hands and feet are tied to the bed with rope that Tom brought from overseas Wrists raw, his eyes are dark fire staring up into hazel ones.

"Say it."

"Piss. off." Dorian struggles against his bonds and fails to even loosen them.

Straddling the naked man, an equally naked Tom Sawyer tilts the candle just a bit more. More drops of wax fall, and Dorian bites his bottom lip.

The redness around the wax clears up, and Dorian can't feel the pain of the burn.

That won't last long.

"I can do this for hours, you know." Tom says, smug as he can be. It first started off as something that Dorian suggested. From there, Tom wanted to have some fun with it.

"Now, say it." Tom says, candle in hand.

With gritted teeth, Dorian glares at the younger man. Tom's barely going to be able to walk tomorrow. Dorian would make sure of it.

"God.... bless.... America."

Tom's laugh clearly doesn't make the older man happy. Dorian wishes that he brought his paddle.

Reaching over to the small table beside the large bed, Tom reaches for the wine.

And pours some on Dorian's chest.

Dorian changed his mind. Tom's punishment could wait.

end