Title: The Promise

Author/pseudonym: Cathy W.

Fandom: Emergency

Paring: Johnny Gage/Mike Stoker

Rating: Slash

Status: Complete

Archive: yes

E-mail address for feedback:: cat__64@yahoo.com

Series/Sequel: Sequel to A Lick And A Promise

Disclaimers: This story is written just for fun, no harm intended.

Summary: Mike and Johnny keep their promise to one another.

 

The Promise

by Cathy W

The morning tones sounded the next morning waking up the six sleeping firemen. Cap responded to the call and sleepily headed to the bathroom. As he passed Marco he said. "Coffee time, Lopez."

Marco pulled on his turnouts and gave a big yawn. "Yes sir, Cap." He poked Chet as he walked by him. "Come on Chet, time to make breakfast."

Chet followed him into the kitchen. Roy dressed and turned to Johnny who was just pulling on his pants. "Comin?"

Johnny yawned. "Yeah, as soon as I can open my eyes so I can see my way there without tripping."

Roy laughed and headed for a cup of coffee. Mike Stoker walked over to Johnny, first looking to make sure everyone had left the room. He put his hands on Johnny's arms and ran the tip of his tongue around and a little in his mouth. Johnny leaned in for a kiss but Mike pulled back.

"Just a lick for now, the rest will have to wait until we get off work this afternoon." He smiled and headed for the door.

Johnny groaned but smiled as he called to Mike. "Is that a promise?"

Mike turned just as he was going thru the door. "You bet your sweet ass it is. You owe me for last night."

Johnny laughed as he went to the locker room to get dressed. He sure hoped that the rest of the shift went fast. He walked into the kitchen and poured himself a cup of coffee. He leaned back against the sink and took a sip. The other guys were scattered around the table talking and reading the paper. Mike was sitting on the couch drinking his coffee. Cap went into his office to work on some paperwork. Roy, Chet and Marco had their head buried in the paper reading. Mike looked up and caught Johnny's eye. He smiled and slowly ran his hand over the front of his pants acting like he was adjusting them. Johnny had just started to take a sip of his coffee and choked. Everyone looked up at him.

Roy got up and patted him on the back. "You ok?"

Johnny nodded and looked at Mike out of the corner of his eye. "Yeah, it just went down my throat the wrong way." He put a little emphasis on throat and smiled to himself as he saw Mike squirm a little on the couch.

They went out on a run and got back a little before dinnertime. Roy and Johnny walked into the kitchen. Roy sat at the table and Johnny walked over to pour a cup of coffee. He looked at Mike. "What's for dinner, I'm starved."

Mike looked at him. "Fried chicken. Can you hand me the jug of oil on the counter behind you?"

Johnny handed him the bottle and whispered so only Mike could hear him. "Oil? Behind me? Now there's a thought." He grinned as he heard Mike groan.

The rest of the shift passed quietly. The guys changed and headed for their cars calling goodbye to each other. Johnny had barely gotten into his apartment and shut the door when the doorbell rang. He turned around and opened the door to find Mike standing there.

Johnny gave him a wicked grin and opened the door wider so Mike could walk in. "Hey, Stoker.......to what do I owe this pleasure?"

Mike smiled and looked at Johnny. "You owe the pleasure to me."

Johnny smiled. "Do you want a drink?"

Mike shook his head. "I think we both know what I want."

Johnny's eye darkened as he walked over to Mike and took his head in his hands. He leaned in and took Mike's mouth with his. Mike parted his lips and let Johnny slide his tongue inside. Johnny came up for breath a minute later and took Mike's hand. He quietly led him to the bedroom and quickly stripped him of his clothes. Mike reached for Johnny's shirt but Johnny stopped him. He gave him a little push to send him toppling back onto the bed. Johnny got rid of his clothes and kneeled over Mike's body. He leaned down and placed a light kiss on his lips. Mike reached up to pull Johnny to him and Johnny leaned back.

"No. This is for you, I owe you remember?"

Mike let a moan slip past his lips as Johnny once more leaned down and placed kisses on neck and shoulders. He nipped lightly and made his way down to Mike's chest. He placed a kiss on each of his nipples and then brushed his tongue over them. Mike was starting to squirm and Johnny smiled.

"Hold on buddy, cause it's only beginning." He sucked lightly on Mike's erect nipples before sliding his tongue down his stomach. He licked around Mike's belly button and down his sides causing Mike to moan. Johnny proceeded down to Mike's hips and legs skirting around his groin area. Mike was hard as a rock by this time and he gripped the sheet with both hands so he wouldn't grab a hold on Johnny.

Johnny finally made his way back up the inside of Mike's thighs and let his tongue run wild on his balls.

Mike was going out of his head. It felt like every nerve ending he had was trying to jump thru his skin. "Johnny, man you're killing me here."

Johnny laughed and slid his tongue up Mike's long length. "Not much longer now babe, hold on cause I'm gonna send you into space." Johnny bent his head back down and slid his lips over the head of Mike's swollen shaft. He groaned himself when he tasted Mike for the first time. He slid his mouth down and took him deep in his throat. He put one of his hands down to his own hard cock and started stroking it while keeping the other on Mike.

Mike bucked his hips upward. He couldn't take it any longer. He slid his hands into Johnny's hair and started to move his hips sliding his cock in and out of Johnny's mouth. Johnny moaned as Mike started to fuck his mouth. He applied a light suction and moaned again causing Mike to groan.

"Johnny...........awwwwwwwww.......man.......I can't stop."

Johnny relaxed his throat and took Mike all the way in the next time he pushed his hips upward. He felt the hot cum surge forth and swallowed sucking til Mike was done. He stroked his cock a couple more times and groaned as he came. They collapsed back onto the bed and tried to catch their breath. Johnny slid up and placed a kiss on Mike's mouth.

Johnny murmured quietly before falling asleep. "Where's the next lick and promise gonna take us?"

Mike drew Johnny into his arms and answered before he too fell asleep. "Heaven, Johnny, heaven."

-30-