Title: The Prize

Author: T R Gardner

Fandom: Emergency AU

Rating: NC-17

Pairing: Multiple pairings

Archive: I would like this story to be included in WWOMB. Can be archived elsewhere with notice.

E-mail address for feedback: bevstwins@earthlink.net

Disclaimers: Written for fun not profit. The characters are borrowed not owned. All mistakes are my own. No offence or copyright infringements intended. All events and situations are works of fiction.

Reference: In Response to the challenge...take your favorite little boy/girl toy and do me an AU with them as an exotic dancer, a nympho or a rent boy/girl....

Warning: This is a dark Alternate Universe where slavery is determined by the purity of your blood. Contains elements of B & D / S & M.

Note: Alternate Universe class structure. Magistar, Avatar, Chief of the United Indian Nation, Baronet , Viceroy, High Priestess of the Shamaneah, Shamaneah, Viscount, Duke, Earl, Arch-Duke (title that can be bought), Commoner and slave (all of mixed blood).

Summary: Prince Johnny's God Son is in trouble. He enters into indentured servitude to pay the debt. He learns a lot about himself in a short time once the service that he is to provide are discovered.


The Prize
By TR Gardner

Chapter 1 The Betrayal

The Avatar, Prince Michael was frustrated. His toy had gotten killed on an errand. He hardens as he thought of his plans. He hadn't had to use a service in almost ten months. Picking up the phone he dials a number from memory.

"Arch-Duke Devlin Escorts." The sultry voice on the other end of the phone responded.

"May I speak to Dominic?" Mike asks.

"Who may I say is calling?" The voice purrs.

"Peter, You will put Dom on the phone now." Mike demands.

With a deep sigh and a groan Peter says, "It would be my pleasure, sir."

"Your Grace, I expected to hear from you today. I am so sorry about Brad." Dominic Devlin says with a knowing note in his voice.

"Dom. Could you arrange a meeting between myself and a new playmate. You do remember my requirements? I have no doubts you can fill them." Mike says.

"Let me think. Male 20 to 30, dark hair with dark eyes, five eight to six foot tall, dark tanned skinned, can be ethnic, must be a challenge and free for four full days. Does that cover it?" Dom's voice smirked.

"Yes, Sir Dom, I believe you have covered all my preferences." Mike said with anticipation.

"I have a young man, who I believe would benefit from your tutelage. He is working off a debt of a family member. He is new to my stable and happens to be free for the next four days. He is beautiful and expensive!" Dom baits Mike.

"You know that money is of no concern. What good is an inheritance if I can't enjoy the fruits of my parentage. He must be truly exquisite. I don't suppose he is untouched?" Mike asks wistfully.

"He is a Virgin." Dom affirms.

"How can this be?" Mike demands.

"He is of the noble born." Dom says.

"Are you crazy? He can't be a slave, Gods, a virgin slave. By the Gods, I'd like a taste of him." Mike groans as his erection threatens to rip its way through his pants.

"He took a life debt which made him protector of his God Son, Prince Raymond, who is unwise as well as unlucky. He is eighteen and the son of the late Earl of the house of Bellingham. Prince Raymond entered into a game of chance, for more money than he could pay. He chose poorly and to pay his way out of trouble, he finds himself at my door. The Noble refused to let the young prince pay the price of his disgrace. The Noble chose to enter into indentured servitude. By order of His Royal Highness, William the Conqueror, Magistar of the kingdom of Los Angles, of the House of McConnikee, ordered this Noble to work off the debt in place of Prince Raymond." Dom recites.

"Then this is legal. I could possess this rare gem. Ordering him to do my bidding, fulfilling all my desires. To have that kind of control over this noble. Um.. how long is his servitude?" Mike demands.

"He will find that, per his highnesses orders, his service will never end. He is of mixed heritage, (Mike gasps). He was saved from slavery due to his Father's birthright and rank. He is Prince John, son of Viceroy Roderick of the House of Gage." Dom continues.

"Isn't his Mother, Princess Alia Running Deer, High Priestess of the Shamaneah? A direct descendent of Chief Gray Wolf of the United Indian Nation?" Questions Mike as he continues to stroke his cock.

"That is correct. He has lead a sheltered and pampered life. Raised to be a healer and to be the next Chief of the UNI and Viceroy of the House of Gage. Except his cousin, Prince Stephen, has set his sights on being the next Viceroy. With Prince John in servitude nothing will stand in his way." Dom continues.

"I will order this toy for my entertainment. What is his price?" Mike moans as he continues to stroke his cock.

"I have been informed that he isn't for rent. He is for purchase only." Dom sets the hook and begins to reel in his prey. "Viceroy Henry of the House of Stanley has also requested my new acquisition."

"Viceroy Henry." Mike groans in disgust. "Boy pleasure me."

Marco kneels and takes Michaels cock into his mouth and begins to suck him enthusiastically

"As you know, he can be rather, umh, harsh. I would prefer that you, a more gentle and caring master, own him." Dom finagles his catch.

"So Viceroy Hank wants the little one. Well, as Avatar of the House of Stoker, I believe I will take this sweet Prince. I'll pay you 5,000,000 ergots over his offer." Mike moans at his pleasure of beating his adversary and of stroking his fleshy sword.

Dom smiles as he calculates his profit margin. "The Viceroy offered 10,000,000 ergots. So the winning price is 15,000,000. You may pickup your new slave upon payment. I happen to know that the Viceroy is coming by at midday. When can I expect you, My Lord?" Dom chuckles.

"I shall come by at 11th hour. I believe our business should be concluded by 12th hour. Don't you think? Mike moans as he cums in his slave's mouth.

"I believe, Your Grace, that you would be correct." Dom gloats.

"I will, of course, bring clothes for my new toy to wear." Mike sighs. "It is always a pleasure doing business with the Arch-Duke of Devlin." Mike says.

As Mike hangs up, his eyes meet Marcos. Marco had been in service to the Avatar for nearly ten years now. "You have something to say, Boy?" Mike asks.

"It is not my place to say, Sire." Marco humbly replies.

"Ready my coach." Mike orders as he returns to his room to dress for his accidental meeting with the Viceroy. Mike appears fifteen minutes later dressed in a royal blue silk pair of pants and a white satin shirt with blue velvet insets in his sleeves. His shirt is opened to the waist showing the bronzed expanse of Mike's muscular broad chest. A belt of three strands of leather, one blue, one gold and one white, are woven together with a large golden buckle hugged his lean hips. His knee high black boots were polished to a glossy shine. His cloak of royal blue with golden threads interweaved to present a griffin, the emblem of the House of Stoker. The sword hung low on his left hip. After a brief inspection of his clothes, Mike places his band of solid gold upon his brow, the sign of his class. It showed brightly against his thick brown shoulder length hair. His blue eyes shined in the light.

The coach stands ready with two horses of white with blue and gold ribbons braided into their mains and tails. They wait patiently.

"Mr. Kelly are we prepared for the special trip?" Mike asks.

With his eyes downcast Chet says, "Yes, my Lord. The stable lads have shined the coach. Big Red awaits your pleasure."

"We are going to the establishment of Arch-Duke Dominic. I have a purchase to pick up." Mike smiles.

Chet climbs up onto the dark leather opened cab coach. The gold railings twinkled in the sunlight blindingly. With a flick of the rains, Chet navigated the red coach easily through the broad cobblestone streets. After fifteen minutes, they pulled up to the brownstone building with dark red shutters that held Arch-Duke Devlin's Escorts.

The door is opened by a young black man in scarlet pants, who bowed to the Avatar.

Mike flips his cape and enters.

"My Lord," Peter sighs, "Arch-Duke Dominic will be with you momentarily. Sir Dominic is getting Prince John".

A rotund Greek man approached saying, "My Lord, may I introduce you to your toy Prince John." Dom smirked.

Standing in front of Mike was a dark haired vision, with angry brown eyes that were raised insolently. His waist length black hair hung free from the band of twined gold and silver. He had a small thin braid hanging on the right side of his face. His chocolate colored eyes glared at Mike.

Mike could feel his cock shift and expand. He caressed his growing bulge.

Prince John blushes, as he realized what the Avatar was doing. His back remained ramrod straight. His tanned leather vest is adorned with small gold and silver ornaments in the shape of an eagle. His rich brown silk pants hugged his ass and thighs. The soft leather of his brown boots tooled with a forest scene on each boot top and an eagle soars over the top of his foot. A belt of tan, brown and cream colored strips braided together and gathered by a large squash blossom turquoise buckle.

"Sir Dominic, this will not do! He is not presentable. Mr. Kelly present the parcel. Peter you are to dress Johnny. You will be punished if he isn't dressed correctly." Mike says sweetly.

"Your Grace. Step this way." Peter insists.

"Is he aware of his fate?" Mike asks thoughtfully.

"I thought you would like to deliver that particular message, My Lord." Dominic snickers.

They can hear Peter shout, then the only sound is of him talking quietly. He leads Prince John into the lounge.

Dom inhales in surprise. He stares openly at the beauty in front of him. "A rare and exquisite gem." He states.

John cringes and blushes at the attention. His smooth chest is exposed. The tanned expanse shown in contrast to the rainbow colored silk shirt which is draped over his shoulders. The voluminous sleeves that had alternating blue and gold satin inlays gathered by wide lace that falls to the middle of his hands. He wears gossamer silk white pants with a belt of blue with a golden buckle adorned with a griffin upon it. The open reaching talons rest above Johnny's crotch. His feet are uncovered with a gold chain around his left foot.

Mike again adjust himself. "Step forward, Prince John." Mike orders. As John steps forward Mike flicks out a cape of white with a blue and gold griffin displayed on it. "You understand the arrangement?" Mike asks. Waiting for a few minutes, Mike sighs, "You will speak now."

"I am your toy for four days, so I can pay the debt off. I am returning to my people after that time. I am yours, My Lord Avatar, to do with what you want." John says as he stands tall and waits.

"My Proud Pet, You are being sold to me." Mike informs him.

John shakes his head looking stunned as he says, "No, I'm a noble. You can't do this. I demand to speak to the Magistar."

"I am Duke Mike, of the House of Morton , the recorder of events. His Royal Highness, William the Conqueror, declares Prince John, of the House of Gage and the United Indian Nation, a slave by virtue of his blood. You are a victim of circumstance. You are bound by law to abide by the Treaty of Convergence, that states only those of pure blood can be a noble. As long as you remained with the UIN you were exempt. Leaving without diplomatic immunity has placed you by blood into the category of slave." The arrogant black man states.

"My Grandfather and Father will not tolerate this." John insists.

"I have here a response from the notification of both houses. We will abide by the law. Forgive us John. We will work for your release. May the Spirits guide you. Signed Viceroy Roderick of the House of Gage and Chief Gray Wolf of the United Indian Nation." Duke Mike smirked.

Prince John stumbles then straightens.

Mike approaches John and with a surprisingly gentle hand removes his braided gold and silver band of class. There is a one inch pale band where his crown had sat. "My Pet, you are beautiful. You have much to learn and I will enjoy teaching you. You will have a adornment though." He reaches into his pocket and removes two golden clamps with a thin gold chain and in the center hangs a Griffin pendant weight. "Eyes down." Mike orders.

Johnny slowly lowered his eyes.

Mike bends down and licks Johnny's nipples to hardened nubs. Mike then places the nipple clamps on each peak.

Johnny hisses as the clamps close. It is the only noise he makes.

"You do know that if you run you will bring dishonor to your house. All that they have will be forfeited. Your family made to take your place." Mike whispered.

"I will not bring dishonor to my family." John states.

"Come it is time to go. Sir Dominic, as always, a pleasure." Mike smiles.

There is a commotion in the street. "Mr. Kelly, what is the meaning of this?" Mike demands.

A coach of black pulled by two black horses stands beside Big Red. A tall dark haired man with brown eyes, that stared daggers at Mike, as he opens the coach door. He was dressed in black leather pants and a red silk shirt. The newcomer ascended the coach steps. His shoulder length brown hair held in place by his ornate silver band.

"Viceroy, you seem to be blocking my coach." Mike says.

"Avatar, I didn't expect…" Hank sees Prince John. "What is he doing dressed like that?" Viceroy Hank demands.

"Johnny get in my coach." Mike instructs.

Yes, My Lord." Johnny bows slightly then turns to step up into the coach seat.

Mike notices that Hank as well as his eyes focus on the tight seat of Johnny's pants.

"I had the good fortune to buy the Prince this morning. He will learn quickly and be a grand slave. I hope you find as satisfying a purchase." Mike smirks.

The anger shines in Hank's eyes but knowing that he has no standing to challenge the Avatar, he swallows his anger and says, "You have a rare Jewel for your collection." Hank mutters adding a reluctant, "My Lord."

"Home Mr. Kelly. Take the long way if you please." Mike instructs, "I wish a closer look at my new toy." Mike notices the sick look on Hank's face as he mounts the step and settles onto the seat. "My proud warrior, you should be kneeling on the floor that is where you ride unless I request otherwise. Kneel with your legs parted and your hands resting on your thighs." Mike strokes Johnny's hair. "You must try to learn quickly. I will not be harsh but I will discipline you for any transgressions. You Are Mine. I don't share with others, what's mine is mine alone. You must relax and take joy in being mine!" With that final comment Mike raps the ceiling and sets the coach in motion.

The strain on Johnny's face shows clearly. "My Lord, what are you going to do to me?" He questions.

"Johnny," Johnny starts at this overly familiar name. "come sit next to me." Mike request.

Johnny complies but sets at the far side of the seat. "Sire, I'm am a virgin. It is forbidden for me to be anything else."

"Little one explain it to me." Mike says kindly.

"I am Shamaneah. I am the high priest. We are not allowed to know carnal pleasures until we ascend at the age of 23. I have just turned 23." Johnny shyly admits.

"What happens if you, um, have sexual relations?" Mike asks ironically.

"I would be shamed and shunned. Unable to return to my people." Johnny states.

"You are a slave. You will only return to your people if I wish it." Mike reminds him.

"My father and grandfather will straighten out this misunderstanding. I was given diplomatic papers. Prince Raymond has them. I need to talk to him." Johnny says fearfully.

"How did you form a life debt with him?" Mike asks.

"His father, Colin, Earl of the House of Bellingham, was my friend. He was sent to the UIN compound in Montana, to learn forestry from my people. There was a forest fire and a mighty gust of wind caused a weakened trees behind him to fall and he was trapped. He was brought to me for medical treatment. He had extreme internal injuries. Before he died he asked me to watch over his son and to keep him safe from all harms. At the 3rd hour he joined his ancestors. I acquired a God Son and the life debt was formed." Johnny explains.

"When you entered indentured servitude to Arch-Duke Dominic, did you know what business you were being asked to perform?" Mike asks with trepidation.

"I was told he rented out laborers, who worked off the debt in hard labor. Why do you ask such a question?" Johnny asks in confusion.

With a growing understanding Mike asks, "Who told you that Sir Dominic rented laborers?"

"Prince Raymond." Johnny answered wearily.

"Little one, Dominic rents prostitutes for domination and bondage games. You were sold to me as a pleasure slave." Mike begins to explain.

"No. No Way. No How. Raymond wouldn't shame me like this." Johnny denies.

"The man, you saw me talking to, was Viceroy Henry of the House of Stanley. He expected to buy you and believe me he is a harsh taskmaster. He is a sadist in all senses of the word.

You were going to be sold to him. Dominic knows that there is no love loss between us and called me knowing that I wouldn't allow you to fall into your hands. I paid a high price for you, my toy. He must have knew about your religious beliefs. I will kill him for this but I do understand that he wouldn't believe I would take advantage of you or shame you." Mike groans as his cock jumps. "Is it the act of penetration or the act of pleasure that you aren't allowed?" Mike asks.

"We are barred from making love, penetration for sexual gratification. We may relieve pressure, um you know if we must." Johnny blushes with his answer.

Mike groans. "By the Gods, you will be the death of me. So if you pleasure your self, you could pleasure others with your hand and mouth?" Mike asks.

"Why would I use my mouth?" Johnny asks.

"Answer the God Damn question?" Mike orders in frustration.

"I believe that I would still be a virgin as long as I do not penetrate." Johnny replies.

"Thank the Gods. Mike chuckles as he says, "Now, move closer my pet."

Reluctantly Johnny slides next to the Avatar.

Mike puts his arm around Johnny's shoulders and pulls him closer. "Do the clamps hurt, little one?"

Johnny says a quiet, "Yes, a little My Lord."

"Carefully take them off." Mike instructs.

Johnny releases his nipples then hisses as his eyes fill with tears as the blood returns to his nipples.

"Eventually you'll wear them all the time." Mike says kindly.

"No my Lord, please release me." Johnny asks.

"My Pet, sit on my lap." Mike requests.

"Please, my Lord." Johnny begins.

"Do it NOW!" Mike commands in a harsh voice.

Johnny faces Mike with his legs straddling Mikes. Johnny's legs open as Mike opens his.

Michael touches Johnny's exposed chest, avoiding his tender nipples. As Mike's hands glide to Johnny's crotch he moves to stand.

"Stop. Sit still and enjoy." Mike instructs as his hands slide under and invade his pants. With great care and relish Mike touches John's cock, quickly finding the head. Mike traces the head with the pad of his finger then gently scratches it with the nail.

Johnny scuttles backwards while blushing in horror at his traitorous cock which had begin to harden under Mikes knowing hands.

"My Pet, this is what you are to be, my catamite, my whore, my pleasure toy. Once you feel my hot engorged cock shooting up your ass, you'll be begging me for it. You will willingly suck me to completion. You'll be fucked for pleasure as well as for punishment. You'll learn to cum on my orders. You'll learn that in pain there is pleasure. Know that I will ride you like a bitch in heat." Michael watched as his words were chosen to make Johnny rebel.

"I will never submit." States Johnny adamantly.

"My Lovely Boy, you will have no choice but to accept your new life or condemn your family. Give me your hand." Michael commands.

Johnny complies curious in spite of himself.

Mike places Johnny's hand on his chest while slowly drawing it down his body to his straining bulge. Holding tightly he rubs Johnny's hand over his crotch. Mike's breathing changes as his arousal builds. Letting go of Johnny's hand he quickly undoes his belt and pants. Shucking his penis from its cloth prison. Grabbing Johnny's hand, he wraps it around his fleshy staff, showing him the tempo of slow even strokes.

Johnny has no option but to comply with tears in his eyes.

Mike spreads his legs out farther and pulling Johnny closer between his legs. He then locks his legs behind Johnny's back. Mike increases the strokes twisting John's fist at the height of his stroke. His breath comes in pants. Mike loosens his hold as Johnny continues to pump Mike's hot hard blood red cock.

Johnny marvels at the amount of pre-cum and begins to set his own rhythm.

"Harder, grip tighter. Ah. Yes, faster. Pump my cock, boy. Yes, by the Gods, Yes. That's it. Feels so good. Good, faster, you can do this. So goooood, so warm and soft. PUMP ME. Damn. Ohh. Yes, augh augh." Mike shoots his load over Johnny's chest and hand.

Johnny stares at his hand covered with cum.

"Lick it." Mike orders.

Johnny raises his eyes but makes no move to comply.

"Now." Mike yells as he slaps Johnny.

Reluctantly Johnny raises his hand and sniffs the thick white mess. Only then does he lick the pungent tasting mixture.

"Good Boy." Michael leans down and kisses Johnny. "You must follow my orders, now, without hesitation or question." As Johnny goes to wipe his chest, Mike says, "You are not to remove the cum."

"But Sire everyone will know." Johnny says in confusion.

"You must take pride in that fact. You brought me great pleasure which is what you do now." Mike says kindly. "Sit on my legs." Mike orders as he opens Johnny's pants and pulls Johnny's cock from the confines. "You have a beautiful cock, so big and full." With a sure and learned hand Michael has John stiff and weeping. He watches Johnny's face, which is blushing and frowning. "Oh, my Proud Warrior, you are a gift from the Gods." He thinks.

Johnny's hips begin to thrust minutely. Confusion plain to read upon his face. As his breath roughens and shortens, Johnny reaches for Mike's shoulders, saying, "My Lord, stop. I, um, augh,. Great Spirits."

Mike reaches into his pocket and pulls out a silver cock ring and snaps it into place. As Johnny's eyes raise in confusion. "Well, you are a noble born. This will be the only sign of class you will have. Replace my cock then your own." Michael declares.

Johnny quickly complies.

The coach pulls up smoothly to the grand palace of white marble. Johnny watches as the door is opened by a dark handsome man. His deep tanned skin hints to his Mexican heritage. His brown kind eyes and mustache give him an almost regal appearance. With a deep bow, his nipple clamps and chain twinkle in the sunlight. Through his gossamer pants, Johnny can see his cock is imprisoned in some kind of device. His eyebrow raises in question and concern. Johnny blushes as the man smiles at his inspection. As his eyes are drawn to the cloth covered cock, Johnny notices it twitches. The man falls to his knees and kisses both of Mikes boots as he steps from the coach.

"Marco, my pet did you miss me?" Michael asks.

"Sire, I missed you every minute you were gone. Who is your playmate?" Marco impudently asks.

"Johnny, This is Marco. He has been my slave for the last 10 years. He can be a trial and impudent but he makes up for his shortcomings in quaint and imaginable ways." Mike says at he openly caresses Marco's imprisoned cock with his booted foot.

"Sire," a blond man with kind blue eyes says, "Chief Gray Wolf awaits you in the throne room."

"Thank you Arch-Duke Desoto." Mike says as he absently runs his fingers through Marco's wavy hair."

Johnny frowns as he finds that he wishes the Avatar were running his fingers through his hair. He doesn't understand the conflicting feelings.

"Marco show Johnny to my quarters. Show him to his sleep pallet. Keep him safe, your life will be forfeit if anything happens to him." Mike growls.

With a saucy smile Marco bows, "Yes Sire. This way amigo."

Mike's thought turns to the thrown room as Johnny walks away.

Chapter 2 The Plan

Viceroy Henry screams in frustration. His tanned face drawn into a display of fury. "I will destroy the Avatar. He may have prince John for now but he will belong to me."

Prince Stephen cringes, "What went wrong? Where is my dear sweet Cousin?" He demands.

"He was sold to the Avatar." Hank fumes.

"He was sold to Avatar Craig of the House of Brice?" Stephen says in confusion.

"No you TWIT Michael of the House of Stoker. I'd love to stroke him with my lash until he breaks. By the Gods, I want him broken and bleeding at my feet." Hank says with a feral smile at the picture formed. Where is Prince Raymond?" Hank asks.

"He awaits your return in the library. To think that he holds Prince John responsible for his fathers death. To set into motion the trap that holds his `Godfather'. If it weren't for the fact that John and Colin were friends, we couldn't have achieved the removal of the false noble." Prince Stephen shakes his head. "Prince Raymond is a danger to us all. He still hasn't handed over John's diplomatic papers. Since he betrayed Sweet John, he might well betray us." Prince Stephen points out.

"If I can't enjoy Prince John, then I will enjoy his `Godson'. I hope he is a virgin because I know that Prince John will not be once he falls into my hands." Hank states. "Guards, escort Prince Raymond to my playroom. Vince not a scrape or bruise."

"Understood Sire." Vince says. He is dressed in black leather trimmed in red. He leads a detail of six to the library.

"Stephen will you join me?" Hank asks as he caresses Stephen's flank.

"Sire, I fear I must be a source of strength and comfort to my family." He grins in malicious humor. He gives Hank a deep kiss. "The traitors bastard deserves what ever you give him. We must have those papers at all cost."

"Perhaps this is for the best. With Prince John under dear Michaels care, no one will accuse me of the fall from grace the Avatar will suffer. I would love to own both of them. Their blood would flow down their backs. Their screams echoing thru the halls, music to my ears." Hank had began to hump Stephens leg. He quickly pushes him against the wall. Rubbing his cloth encased cock against his lover. He steps back and backhands his lover. Blood flows from his split lip which Hank eagerly licks up. With a whimper they both climax. Hank orders, "You are not to wash up. I expect that wet spot to provide witness to our passion. Now that the edge has been taken off I need to visit Raymond." Hank smiles.

"Give him my love. Remember me, when you split the skin on his back with your flay. I took the liberty of having the barbed ends sharpened." Stephen says.

"You are always so thoughtful." Hank says as he heads to the playroom.

*

Prince Raymond was standing with his hands chained above his head, when Hank enters the room.

"What is the meaning of this outrage. I did everything you told me to do. Why am I her?" Prince Raymond asks fearfully.

Hank looks over his new toy. Average came to his mind. Five foot five with blond hair and weak features with watery nondescript pale brown eyes. Raymond quivered under his close scrutiny and Hank noticed beads of sweat forming on Raymond's forehead. Stepping forward Hank says, "You will address me as Master." as he slapped Raymond. "Your `Godfather' is not in my possession. He has been sold to the Avatar. Now, I need a new playmate. Stephen has returned to his family to stir up trouble for the Avatar. I am very tense and I had my heart set on relieving it with Prince John. Well I'll have to substitute you for him. So sorry. We can't take the chance that you'll tell someone what we have planned. Hank reaches for the flay. He swings it and listens to it whistle.

Prince Raymond begins to plead. "Please, Your Grace, I meant no disrespect. Please don't hurt me. I didn't mean for Sir Dom to sell John to anyone but you. I just encouraged him to have a second bidder to raise and inflate the cost so I could have a share. He was suppose to turn John over to you. Please. Please don't hurt me. Let me go. I never meant no harm." He finally ran out of air and stood gaping at Hank, who had gone ridged as his face filled with a crimson blush and he began to shake.

"YOU.. (deep breath), you didn't know that he would sale him to someone else. You spineless, incept, spawn of an Grivalion ( a demoness who has horns upon her head with two bright red wings with long talons who is said to suck the life force from a man through his dick while a tail with long spikes rake and rend his back as he is dies). Did you tell him that it was I who wanted to but Prince John?" Hank screams.

"I saw no trouble in doing so. Yes, MmmMaster, I did identify you as the buyer." Raymond responds.

"By the Gods, you are a vengeful, ungrateful brat and I do know how to deal with a brat." Hank smiles as he swings his arm with all his might. The first of fifty strokes to land. Hank prided himself on his ability to draw a design with his flay. The pentagram was perfect.

Prince Raymond screamed so much his voice finally failed him. He passed out on stroke forty.

Hank sank onto his throne and rested. His cock had hardened and was attempting to force an opening through his leather pants. He sipped a blood red wine in thought. Standing he grabbed a ladle full of stagnant water and flung it upon his captive.

Raymond slowly came aware of his surroundings and cringed when Hank grabbed his head.

Hank drew his head back cruelly, "You will live if you do exactly as I say. Silence." Hank goes to the wall and lowers Raymond to kneel. While he had been out Hank had attached a spacer bar to his feet. "Boy, open your mouth." Hank ordered as he undoes his pants.

Raymond swallows the fear and pain then slowly opens his mouth to admit Hanks hot hard cock.

Hank yells out his order to, "Suck. I had better enjoy this or you will feel the flay again." Hank grunts and groans in ecstasy as Raymond weeps in pain and humiliation. Hank hips continued to jerk as he impales his cock deep into his new boys throat. "Yes, suck me you whore. You wanted me to take you. You want it hard and fast. You crave this. Taste my seeds and know that you will learn to crave my taste." With a vicious thrust imbedding deep into Raymond's throat choking him and with a feral groan, Hank reaches completion as hip hips pump attempting to get further into Raymond's throat. Hank laughs as he realizes that his toy had passed out. He enjoys the look of the swollen lips and bruises around his mouth. "Vince, strap him to the punishment horse.

*

Raymond awoke with his back on fire and in sever pain as he notes the feeling of blood oozing from the fresh wounds. He jerked when he heard movement. `Oh Gods, I'm still here.' He thinks to himself.

"I have decided that you will sign a statement saying that your `Godfather's' circumstances were setup by the Avatar so he could own and enslave a noble. That with the help of Arch-Duke Dominic of the House of Devlin, you managed to suppress the letter of Diplomatic Immunity. Unfortunately, Sir Dominic burned them so Prince John continues to fall under the Laws of Convergence. Prince Michael did this to draw any doubt from the talk that he, himself, is of mixed heritage. Therefore being a slave by definition of his blood. His grandfather, Duke David of the House of Clayton, was born of mixed blood therefore the taint would follow the blood line." As Hank had been talking he had been loosening Raymond's anus but he hadn't prepared him enough. Taking his cock and forcing it through the tight ring of muscle. He groaned as he felt his balls hit against the virgin ass.

Raymond screamed as the pain of the violation ripped through him. He felt Hank cum as he lost consciousness.

"Vince, clean him up and take him to the guard's compound. He is the camp whore now!" Hank says as he leaves.

Vince waited for Hank to leave before pulling out his cock and jacking off over the disgraced noble.

Chapter 3 Adjustment

Marco leads a reluctant Johnny from the entry way. "You will find life here at Carson 51 quiet pleasant, as long as you remember his lordship is the totality of your world. His wishes and desires are your own." Marco instructs.

"Has he used you?" Johnny asks with concern and a little jealousy.

Marco chuckles, "His Lordship will have a grand time with you, Little one."

"You will address me appropriately!" Johnny demands.

With a look of compassion, Marco says kindly, "My young prince, you will be addressed by whatever Lord Michael says you are to be addressed by. You are no longer nobility but a new slave. To answer your question, Yes Michael has used me. He is a very skilled and inspired lover. He used you in the carriage did he not?" Marco asks.

With a frown and a look of confusion Johnny answers, "No, he touched me and made me touch him. He sprayed me with his seeds and made me taste it."

"You really have no idea about what sex is." Marco states in wonder. "Have you ever stroked your own cock?" Marco asks.

"I have relieved some tension but it is forbidden for me to have sex before the age of ascension, when I will soul bond with my mate." Johnny explains. "We marry for life."

Marco looked stunned. "You marry the person you first have sex with? He asks.

"It is our way." Johnny says with a shrug.

"No casual sex. Does Lord Michael know this?" Marco asks.

"Yes, I did inform him in the carriage." Johnny says truthfully.

*
The door to the throne room opens as Arch-Duke Desoto announces, "His Lordship, The Avatar, Prince Michael of the House of Stoker."

Michael entered the throne room walking gracefully to his throne. Sank into it and sprawled lazily as he looked at Chief Gray Wolf. Smiling as he takes the sight of the six foot two statesman. He has Johnny's thick hair, although graying, has dark brown eyes, his wide chest tapering to his hips. He appears to be very strong. He is dressed in earth tones with gold and silver adornments. He makes a striking figure and Mike cock takes notice. Mike shifts as he prepares his first question. "Why are you here?" He asks honestly.

"Sire, I have come to plead the case of my Grandson. I have here a copy of his letter of Diplomatic Immunity." Gray Wolf says as he hold up a piece of paper.

Mike interrupts leaning forward, "My pet had no such documentation. How do you explain this?" Mike asks.

"Prince Raymond took custody of the papers while John prepared to leave. I have been searching for him and am unable to find him." Gray Wolf declares.

Mike shook his head. "I don't know who Prince Raymond is. I can't let John go. He would be picked up and fall into the hands of Viceroy Henry of the House of Stanley. He is a cruel, very cruel man."

"I must tell you that my Grandson is not sexually active. He is Shamaneah. He can not be involved with penetrative intercourse until after he has ascended. He will be mated for life in a soul bond. He can and would never have sex with anyone else for the rest of his life." Gray Wolf says urgently. "You may perform any other act but do not penetrate or allow him to penetrate or this will initiate the soul bond."

"I've heard of a soul bond. Supposedly, it causes bio-chemical changes that literally combine two people or two halves into a whole. That is a myth is it not?" Mike asks.

"The change takes place and the pairing can't even be broken at death. One will follow the other. You must be very careful. Know your true motives." Gray Wolf warns as he turns to leave. "I see now that the Spirits smile upon you. Beware the false one, who will engineer your doom. Together you'll do well. Look for a sign from the Spirits. Take care of my Grandson. Thank you for keeping him out of the dark ones hands." Gray Wolf leaves.

"Arch-Duke Desoto, we will dine in my quarters. Make sure Charley makes enough to feed three people. Then you may dismiss the servants for the night. Pete," Mike says to the Captain of his guard, "tell the men to be alert. I have something that Viceroy Stanley wants."

Pete, Captain of the Avatar's guard and of the House Malloy, says, "No one will enter or leave the palace, My Lord." He bows and leaves.

*

Mike, upon entering his quarters, hears Marco laughing. With a raised eyebrow he hurries to change. He enters the lounge wearing a peach silk robe, Marco is wearing a red silk robe and Johnny is wearing a white one.

Marco quickly bows and sinks to his knees at Michael's feet. He glances at Johnny and nods. He watches a reluctant Johnny bow then sink to his knees at Mike's other side.

"You've done well, Marco. I think a massage is in order. You must teach Johnny how to care for me.

Mike lays face down on the couch after removing his robe as Marco brings a basket of lotions.

Marco pours some energizing lotion into his palm then briskly rubs his hands together to warm the lotion then reaching for Michael's shoulders. His movements are sure, his grip steady and relaxing.

Mike moaned as Marco brought his obstinate muscles to full relaxation.

"Sire, you need to turn over." Marco whispers.

Mike's sleepy eyes blink as he turns over. "Johnny it's your turn."

Johnny hesitates only an instant. He reaches for the lotion Marco used only to be stopped by Marco.

"Use one of these," Marco instructs, "they are oilier and will make Lord Michael feel better."

"Marco, Johnny can call me Michael when we are alone. You must address me as My Lord, or Sire when we are not alone. Come here." He orders to Marco as he sits up.

Marco complies.

Michael pulls him over his knee. "You did that on purpose, my sweet." Mike chuckles as he gives Marco ten swats with his hand.

Marco moans and counts each swat. He is shifting over Mike's lap.

"Now, get the Gates of Hell." Mikes orders.

Marco goes to a drawer and pulls out a leather strap with five rings attached. He smiles contentedly.

Mike laughs as Marco practically dances to him. He quickly places the rings on Marco's hot red and weepy cock. The first ring fits snugly around the base of his cock with the fifth one tightly hugging the ridge under his flared cock head with the leather strap isolating his balls effectively trapping his cock in it's embrace.

Marco sighs but has a serene smile on his face.

"Johnny, I like the sandalwood lotion. You may begin. Marco, you are to lay here by my side." As Johnny shakily begins to massage Mike's legs, Mike fondles Marco through the gaps in the Gate.

Marco moans as Mike kisses his neck as Johnny continues giving the message.

Johnny watches as Mike cock begins to harden. He quickly moves to Mike's chest and arms as he reaches Mikes abdomen he pauses.

Mike reaches for Johnny. "You need to work on your technique, My Proud Warrior." Mike says as he pulls Johnny to face him. "You may lay here."

Johnny snuggles next to Michael.

Mike kisses one then the other. "Marco lay next to Johnny. We must let him know that he is desirable."

Marco's eyes instantly darken and take on a predatory look. "Yes, Sire." He groans.

Mike smiles, "Marco, you are incorrigible. You may touch only."

Marco growls but nods as he takes in the sight of a embarrassed and confused Johnny.

They both shower Johnny with kisses and fondle him. Mike slides Johnny's robe off as Marco pets his hair as if to settle a startled horse.

Mike grips Johnny's cock and pumps it. The silver cock ring in place as Marco sucks one nipple as he lightly pinches the other one.

Johnny writhes as he feels his orgasm build.

Mike unsnaps the cock ring and swallows Johnny as he explodes in bliss.

They sooth him allowing him to get his breath and heart rate under control.

Marco pushes Michael backwards and proceeds to kiss him stupid.

Mike groans as he draws a deep breath only to have Johnny kiss him deeply which startles Mike. He settles back allowing both men to explore his body.

Johnny watches everything that Marco does and copies each action. They kiss every inch of Mike's body. They he sucks Mikes cock as Marco holds it for him.

"STOP." Michael orders.

Johnny jerks back as if hit.

"You did nothing wrong. I needed to regain my control. Johnny bring me the cinnamon cream. Taking it and covering his fingers he says, "Marco on your knees." He takes great care in preparing Marco. "You must always take the time to prepare your partner for his pleasure but also to avoid physically hurting him." Mike instructs as he puts some lotion on his iron hard cock. "Johnny, you'll suck Marco as I make love to him." Mike reaches around and quickly and surely remove the Gates of Hell.

Johnny takes Marco into his mouth and sucks as Michael plunges into Marco, who is in pure ecstasy.

Mike pumps Johnny's cock as they all race for their pleasure. "Not yet. Boys. Not yet. One more minute. Now." He calls out as they climax together and fall sated to the floor. Pulling them to his chest. They sleep for an hour.

*

Charley knocked and brought in their meals.

Johnny rushes to cover himself.

Mike orders loudly, "You are mine and I like others to see what is mine.

Johnny hastily drops his hands.

"Kneel, spread your legs. Arch your back. Keep this pose." Michael orders.

"Charley, you have out done yourself. Marco will serve us. You may go." Mike explains.

"Johnny come here." Marco calls.

Johnny started to move then glances up at Mike who smiles and nods.

"Very good. You must come over here and watch Marco prepare the meal. Sit here on my lap." Mike requests.

Johnny moved to Mike's side then sits on his lap. He felt Mike's cock push at his crack and quickly jumps up.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Marco yells.

"Quiet. Johnny accept my apologies." Mike says as he flattens his cock and has John sit with his cock parting his crack but not pushing into him.

"I. I'm sorry, Sire. It scared me." Johnny says.

"Marco, for the time being I will not have penetrative sex with Johnny. I wasn't thinking. You, boy, are not to berate him. No come and apologies to him." Mike sternly orders.

"Amigo, I don't want Michael to be hurt. I have served him faithfully for ten years. Forgive me." Marco says contritely.

Johnny looked up to see Marco with tears in his beautiful eyes. He looked at Michael and was given a nod. Johnny reaches up and kisses Marco. "It's all right sometimes I need sharp words to remember."

"Marco, you may choose your punishment." Mike says.

"Sire don't punish Marco, Please." Johnny implores.

"My Proud Warrior, he desires to be punished. I'll almost bet I know what he will choose." Michael chuckles.

"I choose bondage. My Lord." Marco said.

"Just as I thought. After dinner. Restrained for 30 minutes." Mike announces.

"Yes, Michael." He says as he returns to setting the table.

"Sire, don't make him do this on my behalf." Johnny begs.

"Little One, he wishes this. He made the decision to break my rules because he enjoys our games. I don't derive pleasure from pain. I crave his obedience. His willingness to submit to me. These are the things I want from you. Do you understand?" Mike awaits with anticipation of Johnny's answer.

"Marco, is this a true punishment?" Johnny asks.

"No, I enjoy the feeling of being embraced by the restraints. A true punishment is painful. I might be stiff but I do enjoy it. I raised my voice knowing that it was a minor offence." Marco admits shyly.

Johnny relaxes and the enjoy their meal. He didn't realize that he was snuggling into Mike as Mike fed him.

Marco smiled at Johnny's submissive behavior.

*

"Time for desert." Michael says as he stands Johnny up. "Lay down, Boys." Mike instructed. They lay down as Mike picked up a bowl of strawberries and lay down between them. He holds up a strawberry as Marco and Johnny both take a bite. They feel their teeth meet before setting back to swallow. Mike then eats the bite left. Next he smashes two on his chest over his nipples. Eagerly both the Boys lean in to lick and suck up the delicacy. Then Mike smashed two on Johnny's nipples then Marco's. "Now for some cream." Mike says as he lays between Johnny's legs as Marco takes Mike into his mouth as Johnny's seeking mouth finds Marco's erect cock. Mike instructs them to have a nice slow blowjob. They climax quickly.

Sated Michael stretches, "Marco get the restraints."

Marco pulls out a chest then stands waiting.

With sure movements Mike quickly has Marco's arms secured from mid upper arm to wrist which are secured to his waist by a leather belt crossed over Marco's chest. A rope is tied to his elbow restraints and pulled up on to bring Marco's arms away from his body. His chest is pushed out in relief.

He moans as his eyes have a look of serenity in them. "Thank you, Michael." Marco sighs.

*

Over the next few weeks, Prince Michael's Boys fall into a routine. Marco teaching Johnny while Michael tends to business at Carson 51 and in the afternoon and evening they utilized the newly learned skills to pleasure Michael.

Johnny began to enjoy light bondage and submission. He begins to teach Marco the ways of the Shamaneah healer.

Chapter 4 The Accusation

The day was cold and rainy. The sky darkening in promise of a storm the likes of which none had seen. The wind rattled the doors and windows in their casings. The very air was foreboding.

"Good morning, Boys." Michael says.

"Sire." They respond as they kneel at his feet.

"You have done so well Johnny." Mike complements as he runs his fingers through Johnny's hair.

Arch-Duke Desoto enters, "Your Grace, a messenger from the Magistar."

With a formal bow the messenger speaks, "I bring to you a message from his royal highness, William the Conqueror of the House of McConikee. Avatar Michael of the House of Stoker is to be present at tenth hour for a meeting at court. You are asked to bring the slave John with you. I await your answer."

"Inform the Magistar that we will arrive at tenth hour as he requests." Michael dismisses the the messenger. Turning to Johnny, "Perhaps they have your Diplomatic papers." Mike suggests.

With a frown Johnny nods, "I find the thought of meeting the Magistar disconcerting. I hope the papers are the reason for the meeting, My Lord."

*

Chet drives Big Red slowly into the Magistar's courtyard. They are met by Duke Joseph of the House of Early. "This way your Grace."

Suddenly a streak of lightening brightens the scene. Michael notices a large number of guards around.

"Johnny stay next to Marco and do what he does. I don't like this something isn't right." Michael says as he turns to enter the door another flash of lightening reveals a black coach partially hidden by the shrubbery.

"Your Highness, the Avatar Stoker and his entourage." Duke Joseph says.

"Michael, it's been too long. How are you?" The Magistar asked.

"Sire, I am well. Have you any news for me." Mike asks. As the Magistar smiles, Michael feels the hair on the back of his neck raise!

"Michael, alas, indeed I have some news. Viceroy?" The Magistar calls out.

Stepping from behind the throne, Hank smiles nastily, "Your Highness, it is as I told you. He asks after the letter knowing it was destroyed."

"Your Grace, what is the meaning of this?" Michael demands.

"Bring the Recorder of Events, Duke Mike of the House of Morton." The Magistar continues, "There have been charges brought against you. Read the charges." The Magistar orders.

"Be it known that on this date the Avatar, Prince Michael of the House of Stoker, is charged with engineering the enslavement of a noble, destroying Political Documents and violating the Treaty of Convergence, by virtue of the fact that his Grandfather, Avatar David of the House of Clayton, was of mixed blood." Duke Mike recites.

A hum of whispers travels around the throne room.

"Michael, how do you respond?" The Magistar demands.

"I am innocent. My parentage is above reproach." Thinking quickly Mike request, "I request that while the investigation into the complaints takes place that all my properties be placed in trust thereby be protected from harm and that I be placed under the protection of the Braynard Clause which states no penetrative act may be taken by the Custodian of the Complaint, which I would guess is Viceroy Henry of the House of Stanley."

"Your Grace, I do not believe that the Clause should be valid. The Avatar's nobility is in question and the Braynard Clauses applies only to true nobles who are charged without proof. He is a slave and should be treated as such. His property is forfeit. Prince John would still be without proof of Diplomatic Immunity and would be assimilated into my holdings." Viceroy Henry states.

"I will allow protection to the Avatar's property including Marco and Johnny. They will accompany Prince Michael. Also I find that Michael's situation falls under the Braynard Clause." The Magistar orders.

"Your Grace, I request to be heard." Chief Gray Wolf demands.

"I object. The Treaty of Convergence is very specific when addressing the question of tainted blood." Viceroy Hank points out.

"I'm sorry, Chief Gray Wolf. Viceroy Henry is correct. Prince Michael, you are sentenced to the custody of Viceroy Henry, your property is protected. Marco and Johnny will accompany you. They will not be disciplined by any member of Viceroy Henry's household. Prince Michael will be accorded the protection of the Braynard Clause. If you violate that clause Prince Michael will be handed over to Chief Gray Wolf until the investigation concludes. To assure that Prince Michael retains the protection we have asked Baronet Kelly, of the House of Bracket, to monitor Michael's incarceration. In so saying, Mike will be subject to any disciplines you deem necessary. Make no mistake HANK, Michael will not die under your care. Your life will be forfeit if you kill him, also remember if it is found that your accusation is unfounded it will be deemed as a violation of the Braynard Clause and your will be sentenced to slavery."

"There will be no doubt, Your Grace." Hank glowered.

"Your Excellency, may I speak." A soft voice requests.

"Approach." The Magistar states.

"Your Grace," Johnny starts to say as there is a buzz of consternation, "I was Prince John, I request that I take Prince Michael's punishment. I know that my Master did not engineer my present situation. There is no nobler a man than the Avatar."

"SILENCE, Johnny. I am your master. I will ensure your and Marco's protection. This is part of being your owner." With a sigh and a smile Michael continues, "Little One, I would never allow another to touch you. On that first day what did I say?" Mike asks angrily.

With thought Johnny smiles shyly, "I belong to you and you don't share, My Master." Quietly and with dignity both he and Marco kneel at Mike's sides.

The sound of startled people drawing breaths can be heard.

Michael laughs heartily as he says, "You both are rare prizes." Unconsciously Michael runs his fingers possessively through their hair.

Hank is apoplectic.

"I am astounded, my Cousin. You must truly be a man of rare abilities to conquer Prince John. I will again reinforce that if your accusation is false your title and holdings are forfeit to Prince Michael. I also remind you that Michael's Grandfather and my Grandfather are brothers. There is no taint to my family line. This investigation should be short." The Magistar declares.

*

Plotting quickly with this unfortunate revelation Hank says, "Sire, the information was provided to me by Prince Raymond, Earl of the House of Bellingham, and Arch-Duke Devlin. I have their sworn statements. I am but the messenger." Hank smiles benignly. "If the complaint is wrong then they should bare the consequences."

"Where are they?" Michael demands.

"They are traveling together. We can't find them at the moment." Hank simpers.

"I'm sorry cousin. You may take custody of Prince Michael." The Magistar says with genuine regret.

"You have no title until the investigation is completed. Boy, follow me." Hank orders after he has removed Michael's solid golden band of class.

Michael hesitates for only a second. Standing tall he follows with his head held high.

Johnny, Marco and the Baronet Kelly follow slowly behind as a hush falls over the room.

Chapter 5 The Carriage Ride

Hank gave the ceiling two hard slaps and set the carriage in motion. Looking at his feet he sees Michael sitting humbled at his feet. A feeling of dark glee filled him but there was also anger there. Having what he desires most but told he will have to restrain himself left a bitter taste in his mouth. "Boy, kiss me." Hank demands.

Michael had thought he was prepared for this trial but now knows he was only fooling himself. "Yes, Sire." Bending forward he straightens his back and gives Hank one quick kiss and a closed mouth one at that.

"Little whore, you call that a kiss, I wonder are you truly that desirous of a punishment. NOW give me a proper kiss. One that you demanded from your slaves." Hank demands.

"I'm sorry, Sire. I will do better." Michael says in despair. Leaning forward he reaches for Hank's head and gentle pull him forward to meet him. With a moments hesitation he again kisses his tormentor. The barest of pressure at first then with a firm push of his tongue, he gives Hank a deep tongue filled kiss. His tongue maps Hank's teeth then gentle caresses Hank's tongue in invitation. His stomach recoils as he hears Hank's breathing change.

Hank noted the hesitation before his toy kissed him. He tastes so fresh and innocent. Hank moans as he feels Mike's agile tongue wonder in his mouth. His desire builds as he senses Mike shudder. He is helpless to stop his tongue from following Mike's on retreat. At last he was in control. He grabs Mike's hair and pushes his head back as he deepens the kiss. His tongue ruthlessly plundering and exploring the warm dark recesses of his captives mouth. He feels Michael pulling at his hand to stop him forcing his head back further as the kiss deepens. Finally breaking the kiss and with panting respirations he watches as his captives pale face turns down in shame. "Little Whore, we will have to do something about your resistance. Pushing aside a panel in his carriage door a compartment of assorted toys and restraints are displayed. "On my lap with your back to me." Hank orders harshly.

Michael hesitates then slowly moves forward to do as he was ordered.

"That is twice that you have hesitated before following my orders. Know this, Little Whore if you do it again I will punish you. Now place your hands behind your back. Good, see you can obey me. Let me see. There are so many choices. Hum. Chain or leather or rope. Tell me Little Whore which should I use?" Hank asks. His excitement builds with every unconscious shudder that passes through Mike's lean frame.

"I, um, would suggest the leather, Sire." Michael hopes this is the right response. He knew the coarse ropes would badly chafe and cut his wrist if he fought them. The chain would have no give and bite cruelly into his restrained wrists. The leather would have a little give and would not permanently harm him.

"What will you give me for that privilege, My Little Whore. You may face me again. Oh. You are to remove your shirt." Hank smirks.

Taking his shirt off as he thinks quickly Michael leans forward and gives Hank a long deep tongue filled kiss then sweeps down his neck delivering nips and wet kisses. Pulling back Michael hopes his ploy works and that he will win this privilege. Michael watches with a sinking feeling as he sees Hank's eyes dilate with passion.

"Very good, Little Whore, but you have already won a punishment for hesitation. Resume your previous position." Hank chuckles. He deftly captures and ties Mike's hand then using the coarse rope then choosing a thicker rope he ties Mikes upper arm cruelly pushing out his chest as his upper arms are forced closer together. "Very pretty. Kneel at my feet." Hank orders.

Michael sinks ungracefully to his knees. He loses his balance and falls face first into Hank's crotch.

"In such a hurry to put that pretty mouth to good use. Let me help you." Hank says as he peels his tight black leather pants from his straining crotch. His cock spring forth in all its glory. "As you can see I am very fortunate to have a nine inch cock and plenty of stamina to last for hours. Let's see we have about two hours before we reach my castle. That gives me plenty of time to sample your charms. Now suck my hot aching cock." Hank waits a second before he backhands Mike for his hesitation. Hank's eyes darken as he sees blood forming on Mike's split lip. Grabbing his hair firmly Hank forces him to raise his head. Hank laps up the blood with relish. Moaning deeply in his chest he sucks on the split causing it to bleed more. Hank marvels at the taste. So fresh and young with the sweet tang of innocence. His cock jumps. Still holding onto Mike's hair he forces his cock into the reluctant mouth of his captive. Hank pushes Mike's head flush with his legs knowing that the hairs at the base of his cock would be teasing Mike's nose. He grinds Mike's face into his lap. Greedily rejoicing in the sound of Mike choking on his thick turgid instrument of his martyrdom. Releasing his hold he watches a Mike jerks his head backward to free his throat of its obstruction.

Mike sits up with swollen lips and copious amounts of spittle runs down his chin as one long strand connects his mouth to the hot purple cock before him. Unwilling tears fall as he attempts to catch his breath.

"Little Whore, you had better begin to pleasure me or your back and ass will suffer for it. Come now, I know you are quiet skilled in the art of fellatio. I have had the pleasure of playing with some of your cast off playmates. Don't make me take your mouth as a punishment." Hank warns.

With a shudder Michael takes the offensive tool into his hand and pumps it twice before he swipes the head with his tongue tasting the pre-cum then licking down the vein from top to base. He takes one delicate sack filled nugget into his mouth gently bathing it with his tongue before doing the same for its twin. His hand continues to gentle pump Hank's weapon. With another slight shudder he takes it into his mouth sucking it as his mouth caresses the pole of flesh. Mike alternates between soft nips and tonguing as he continues to pleasure Hank.

It was Hanks turn to shudder. He marveled at the pleasure shooting up and down his spine as a fire slowly circles his abdomen to settle demandingly in his balls. His cock become even more rigid and lengthens minutely as he fights his desire for control wanting this to last. To humble the Avatar to conquer him with his fleshy sword.

Michael's jaws begin to hurt from the continued abuse. Just when he thinks he'll never be over this trial, he feels Hank's cock expand and hopes and prays that he won't have to endure anymore. He sucks harder his head bobbing up and down in a desperate rhythm intended to force Hank's completion. He attempts to relax knowing what was coming.

Hank grabs the back of Mike's head and forces his head to the base of his cock and explodes down his throat. He keeps Mike impaled as the final shudders of pleasure rock him. He feels Mike go limp. Pulling his still hard cock from Mike's mouth he pushes him to the floor. From the cupboard he draws some smelling salts. Before he awakens his sweet prize he unties his arms then reties them to a hook in the ceiling leaving Mike wrist above his head. He then moves the rug and using the leather restraints hidden there fastens his bent leg to the floor finishing by affixing his ankles to the spacer bar underneath the seat. Once he is satisfied everything is prepared to his satisfaction he pushes the smelling salts under Mike's nose.

Michael feels sick to his stomach and his jaws and throat ache. Opening his eyes he finds himself staring straight into the dark brown eyes of Prince Hank. As he tries to jerk away from the unwanted closeness, he realizes that he is tied firmly in place.

Hank holds a goblet in front of Mike's mouth. "Would you like some wine, Little Whore?" He asks sweetly.

Michael nods his response of yes.

"Go ahead drink your fill. I want you alert and awake." Hank smirks.

Michael had taken two big gulps that Hank had given him when he noticed a strange tang to the wine. Keeping his mouth closed he refused to drink anymore. After the glass was set aside, he asks, "What was in the wine, Sire?"

With a chuckle, Hank replies, "Only a stimulant to help you be active in our next game."

Michael furiously chides himself for trusting Hank. "A aphrodisiac, you mean, Sire."

"I have waited long enough to open my present. I know that you are not a virgin because your playmates talk of your skills in giving and receiving pleasure." As Mike blushes, Hank pulls a knife and carefully cut off his pant. Hank caresses his still firm blood red cock as he takes in Mikes unblemished tanned skin. His eyes travel down the lightly furred chest. Following the hair to it destination.

Screaming in his mind, his denial of what his body is doing in response to the drugs he had unwittingly drank. He wants to deny the first stirrings of arousal witnessed by Hank as Mike begins to harden.

Hank watches transfixed by the display of emotions running across Mike's beautiful face. As he watches a faint flush begins to form on Mike's chest and face and a mist of perspiration forms. Hank's cock is now throbbing to his heartbeat. "Do you want release, Little Whore? Do you want me to take you?" He asks, as he strokes his cock.

Michael feels as if there are hundreds of ants under his skin. His hard cock now overriding all other concerns. He had to concentrate on what Hank was saying. By the Gods yes he need release. At this thought the sane part of his mind yells out that he can't trust this man. What? What? Did he ask. Mike thinks to himself. "I need release but if you take me, the Magistar will hear of this. You were ordered to not penetrate me." Michael retains enough sense to say.

"Don't worry your pretty little head. You see a delightful side effect of this aphrodisiac is that you will not remember any of this. Oh, they may suspect but you will be unable to verify that this happened." Hank says gleefully. "You will be a willing accomplice in your own rape. Oh, how I have planned this. You helpless at my feet. Begging me to take you! Soon you will be consumed by your feelings and need for release. I need only wait for those words to leave your mouth. You begging me to take you like the whore that you are."

Michael shudders at Hank's words. Even now the need for release was coursing through his body. The mindless feelings of desire advancing wave after unrelenting wave of need building to consume the last vestige of sanity. His torso undulates in an attempt to rub against anything that will give him release. He feels his will crumble as Hank takes one of his hardened nipples in his mouth as he pinches the other. The feelings overwhelm his defenses.

Hank smiles evilly as he senses Mike near submission. With his free hand he caresses Mike's abdomen then the inside of his thighs. Up one and down the other in a rhythm guaranteed to drive Mike insane with lust. Hank knew he was lucky to have gotten Mike to drink as much as he had. That was why he had strengthened the potion. His pleasure reaching new heights as he realizes that Mike can't hold out much longer. He watches the pre-cum drip in a near constant stream from Mike's full flared purple cock head.

With lust coloring his mind. Michael begins to beg. "Please. Please. I need.. Want.. Please.."

"What little one. You must tell me what you want. Do you want to cum?" Hank demands harshly.

"Yes. I need.. I have to.. Please help me." Michael wails in despair.

"Of course but you must give me something also." Hank entices.

"By the Gods, anything. I'm dieing. Please help me." Mike cries out.

"You must tell me that I can take your ass. That you submit to me. That you want me to Fuck your love hole." Hank groans as he becomes steel hard.

"Yes. Take me. I have to cum. I'm burning up. Take me. Anything to let me cum." Mike babbles mindlessly.

Hank carefully prepares Mike for the joining. "I wish I could do this dry but I can't take the chance of leaving any tares." Hank sighs. "I'm going to take you hard and fast." Hank pulls his fingers from the dark passage. He slowly pushes his cock into Mike's yielding anus.

Michael yells out, "NO." As he feels Hank push unrelentingly into his anus. Then he feels Hank nudge his prostate. He screams as his drug enhanced nerves bombarding his senses into overload. "YES, YES, feels so good. Please, sire, let me cum. I'll die. Please.. Please.. Please.." becomes Michaels mantra.

Hank forces Michael to bend to his will. Pounding unrelentingly into Mike's drugged willing body. He alters his pace to the strength of Mikes bowels clutching him. Keeping him on the edge of orgasm and denying him release. He revels in Mike's mindless pleading. "You are MINE (with a especially deep thrust). I own you. I will never forget this most awesome ride you are giving me. Oh. Yes, squeeze me. Take everything I have to give. Your are nothing but a whore. My whore. By the Gods, yes." Hank yells as he cums filling Mike with HIS seeds. Hank falls to the side. "My Little Whore, you didn't cum. What shall we do?" Hank wonders. "I know. When I release you, you are to sit on the other bench and jack off while you use this to pleasure yourself." Hank holds up a ten inch vibrator. "Say that you will obey and I'll let you have release."

Michaels eyes are vacant as he yells out, "YES, SIRE. ANYTHING YOU WISH. PLEASE."

Hank lets Mike's arms down and quickly sets him free. Enjoying the sight of Mike in a lust induced madness.

Mike slouches in the seat with his feet on the edge. He takes the vibrator and inserts it into his sperm lubricated portal. He screams as he plunges the large plastic penis into his tunnel of love. Once he has decided on a pace, he reaches for his lust swollen flesh and in tandem with his hand he set to bring himself the fastest release.

Hank is fascinated by the wanton picture Prince Michael presents. His thick brown hair disarrayed. His eyes slits as he looses himself in his need to gain release. Reaching over to Michael's anus, Hank turns on the mechanism and watches as Mike spills his seed on the ceiling and Mike's chest.

Mike passes out from the orgasm generated from the violent reaction of the drugs.

Hank licks up all of the spilled cum. He sucks Mike's still hard cock.

Mike's cock was so sensitive that the feeling of sucking caused him pain and the vibrator remains on in his anus. It rubs against his prostate. He struggles to consciousness and begs for Hank to remove the vibrator and to stop sucking him.

"My Greedy Little Whore, I grant you release but you would deny mine?" Hank asks.

Michael's forehead wrinkles as he tries to figure out why that statement sounds wrong. "No, sire, I would never deny you anything. If it would please you, I could suck your cock, My Lord." Michael suggests in his confusion.

"I was thinking of a rimming myself. Lick my ass, Little Whore." Hank orders.

Michael scuttles forward and parts Hank's ass cheeks and licks him. He pushes his tongue into his portal and sucks on the o shaped lips then repeats the processes over. Hank climaxes as Michael plunges his tongue as deep as he is able.

They both collapse. Michael on the floor and Hank draped over the seats.

*

Hank awakens first and dresses then reaches for a cock ring of gold which he fastens around Mikes cock. He admires his work. Knowing that Mike will never remember his dishonor and degradation only serves to broaden Hank's smile. He would know and would always remember those precious minutes when Mike begged him to be taken. Chapter 6 In Custody

Upon arrival at the Stationhouse, hereditary home of Viceroy Henry, the carriage pulled up to the door. Big Red follows behind, they notice the smoke darkened wall and the disturbing sense of impending doom emanating from the dark castle. The rain continued to fall as if the heavens weep at the injustice and in fear for Prince Michael.

Michael staggers naked from the black coach. His lip is split, a bruise forming on his cheek and his hands tied viciously behind his back.

Johnny steps from Big Red with Marco at his heels.

The Baronet reddens in anger at the sight of a shivering obviously abused Michael.

"Sire, are you alright?" Johnny asks with concern.

"Yes, Little One. ..Um.. I believe so, perhaps a little chilly though." Mike reassures them.

Baronet Kelly demands, "Where are his clothes?" As he reaches for a cloak to through around Michael's shivering form.

"I wished him naked and ordered him to obey me!" Hank smiles.

"Michael were you used??" Kelly asks fearing the answer.

A frown forms on Michael's face. "No he didn't violate the Braynard Clause." Mike states hesitantly as something tickles the back of his mind.

"Are you satisfied?" Hank asks. Without waiting for an answer he turns to Vince and says, "Vince, take our guest to their quarters."

"My Lord?" Vince asks his surprise easy to see.

"Take them to the Visitor's Dorms, you twit." Hank yells. "The Baronet is to have the Consort's room, next to the entry." Hank instructs.

"My Lord." Vince seemed shocked. "This way, move." He orders.

*

Hank was in a rage when he entered his rooms.

"Sire, my love, what has happened?" Prince Stephen asks.

"That son of a two ergot harlot invoked the Braynard Clause." Hank stammers angrily.

"The cunning swine. He protects his property and curtails your fun. I admit this move surprises me. I am impressed." Stephen says as he looks his lover over. Smiling he says seductively, "I see that it didn't stop you from drawing blood."

"I couldn't bugger him but I can still enjoy his other charms." Hank smirks to himself. "It was glorious. We rode together. He naked at my feet with his head bowed and hands tied behind his back. Yet still defiant. I ordered him to my lap. He was too slow for my liking. I backhanded him twice for his slowness." Hank decides that he wouldn't tell his lover about his dalliance with the Avatar. "By the Gods, I thought I would cum when I saw the bruise forming and the
blood on his lip. He shuddered as I grabbed his hair to force his head back so I could lick up the blood. He tasted so fresh and untainted. I so wanted to throw him to the floor and take his ass." `What an ass he has.' Hank thinks with a smiles as he continues, "I will break him. We must be careful because he has a chaperone, The Baronet Kelly of the House of Bracket. He and two of the Avatars guards are to make sure I don't violate the ruling. He is the Magistar's cousin. By the Gods, that was a shock but thinking fast I changed the complainants to our two roommates." Hank chuckles evilly.

"Can I see my sweet Cousin?" Stephen asks.

"I believe that can be arranged. We should sample the ex-Avatars charms. There is nothing in the ruling to keep you from sharing him with me. Think of the shame he'll feel knowing that your cousin watches us take his lovely mouth."

"Oh Yes. I can't wait." Stephen says as he rubs his crotch. "Chief Gray Wolf is championing your new toy's cause at court. Viceroy Roderick is preparing a surprise for you." Stephen says shrewdly.

"Is that so, my Love. "Get me hard then I will train my new Slave." Hank says as he licks Stephen's neck before biting him.

"Ah. Oh yes my love." Stephen sighs at the throbbing on the side of his neck as he sinks to his knees and begins to suck his lover's cock to its most rigid.

*

"Sire," Johnny starts to say when he is interrupted by Michael.

"No, my Proud Warrior, you must call me only Michael or what ever you are instructed to call me. Until this complaint is put to rest, I am a slave." Michael says as he rubs at the bruise and abrasions on his wrists and arms.

"We must be careful to not anger the Viceroy or he will take it out on Michael. You shouldn't have placed us out of his hands." Marco admonishes. "I know that submission is hard, very hard, for you, but know this, coerced submission will not diminish our respect or love for you." Marco affirms.

"Michael, Marco is right. I have fallen in love with you and want to soul bond with you." Johnny says shyly.

Michael steps to the window as he prepares to deny his true feelings but he sees what appear to be three eagles. A rare sight to see one let alone three soaring in the sky. As they draw near he sees that one is a falcon. `Watch for a sign from the Spirits.' Gray Wolf had told him. "You understand that I haven't treated you like true slaves?" Michael asks.

"We know." Johnny says with a chuckle.

"You have treated us as equals and lovers." Marco replies with tolerance.

Johnny bows and sinks to his knees, "Please, My Prince, make love to me."

"Of course, My Love." Michael says, "Come, Marco."

Their foreplay is gentle and caressing. Johnny prepares Marco as Michael prepares Johnny. As the three join there is a feeling of a great energy surging through them. They quickly gain a rhythm and are soon thrusting into each other with abandon.

Michael cums deeply in Johnny's clenching ass then he moves to Marco and impales himself on Marco's hot hard tool. Johnny and Marco quickly unhook their cock rings and they resume the tempo. Michael is hard again at Marco coaxing strokes as they orgasm together. In a surge of power the soul bond is completed.

Michael can feel not only Johnny but Marco. "Is this normal?" Mike inquires.

"In very rare situations a soul bond can form between three individuals but only if love is present." Johnny says happily.

Tears form in Marco's eyes as the feeling of love washes over him. "I never hoped you felt the same way about me." Marco says in awe.

"I was expected and forced to take another slave." Michael shrugs. "Actually I was to take many more but I never wished for anymore. They thought if I had more it would keep me from falling in love. They were wrong. Even here in this malignant atmosphere, I am bursting with happiness and love." Michael says. "We should dress quickly." Michael encourages.

*

There is a heavy thump on the door. Viceroy Henry and Viscount Stephen enter.

"What in all the levels of Hell are you dressed in?" Hank asks in distain You will dress in these." Hank says as he throws a pair of tight black spandex pants to Mike, "And your `Boys' will wear these." Hank says as he throw two pair of coarse red leggings. "Change, Now." Hank demands. As the three turn to leave for the privacy of the bedroom, Hank yells, "STOP!! You will undress here before us." Hank smirks.

Prince Stephen leans into Hank and whispers.

Hank looks startled then with an wicked grin says, "Johnny, your cousin wishes to see you strip with Marco. Once you have changed, the two of you will strip Michael."

The Boys comply. After putting on the scratchy leggings they go to Michael.

"Johnny, Marco, you will undress Michael slowly. He will be punished if you don't put on a good show. You are to caress and kiss him. He is not allowed to cum." Hank orders.

Michael is hard by the time he is naked. His cock throbs as his bond mates help him into the skin tight spandex.

"Now to complete the ensemble." Hank says as Stephen hands him a washcloth which he proceeds to wash Mike's chest. Stephen then hands him a black box. Hank uses Michael's body to block the view of his hands from the observers. "Hands behind your head." He orders as he takes Mike's right nipple between his thumb and forefinger then squeezes.

Michael flinches and gasps.

"Move or drop your hands and your back and ass will taste my lash. Not a sound." Hank threatens. Hank quickly jabs a nipple ring through the right nipple.

Michael flinches and grimaces but makes no sound.

Hank pinches and pull the left nipple then jabs a matching nipple ring though the left.

Tears quietly fall down Mikes cheeks but again he makes no sound.

Johnny had started forward to Mike as the first ring penetrates Mikes sensitive nipple but Marco stops him.

Marco is screaming in his mind for Hank to stop. He hears a faint scream then white hot pain fills his mind.

Johnny reaches for Marco as the cry echoes through his mind also.

They again hear Mike's silent scream through the bond. Marco follows Johnny's lead as they push strength and love towards their bond mate.

Mike began to slump nearly unconscious then he feels energy and love filling him. He straightens with his eyes downcast.

Hank's eyes narrow in indignation that Mike had not faltered. "KNEEL." Hank orders as he reaches for a decanter and callously pours the alcohol over Mike's nipples.

Michael inhales sharply as the one hundred proof alcohol washes over his freshly pierced nipples. Again he feels energy and calm flood the bond.

Angrily Hank orders, "Open my pants, little whore and suck my cock."

With shaking hands Michael begins to open Hank's pants, when he accidentally brushes a nipple ring. He again inhales sharply and drops his hands.

Hank backhands him, "I said open my pants. They should be opened around my ankles with my cock in your mouth by now. I will not tolerate an indolent slave."

"I'm. ..um.. I'm sorry, Your Grace. Please forgive me?" Michael asks humbly.

"You are to call me Master. You will be called Little Whore in my presence." Hank sighs as Mike takes his erection into his mouth. "Use your tongue, Little Whore. OH, Yes much better. Takes it all. By the Gods, Stephen you must try my whore. He has such a pretty mouth. Ahh. Ahh." Hank cries as he cums. As Hank's cock is released, Stephen pumps his cock into Mike's mouth.

"Use your teeth and I'll have them yanked out. Stephen threatens, "Now suck you whore."

Michael gags as Stephen pistons his cock in and out of Mike's throat. He chokes on Stephen's large discharge. "Oh, I bet my cousin John sucks as good as you do."

Marco again stops Johnny from intervening.

"Marco, set up the table while my whore recovers." Hank smirks.

"Mike, My Whore feed me." Hank demands. "You will be punished for any mess you make. Johnny, you will feed Stephen and Marco you are to feed the Baronet. Michael will be punished for any faults." Hank says with a sweet smile on his face. "Kneel whore. I like all these items." Hank says in hint to Mike on what to feed him. Hank grabs Mikes cock when he accidentally drips some grease on his chest. "Lick it off. That's one." Hank says.

Stephen is manhandling Johnny and gives his a push as he offers him a drink of wine.

Johnny tries to keep the wine from sloshing from the glass but two drops spill onto Stephen's chest. Johnny looks at Mike with such sadness and contrition as he says into the bond `I'm sorry, my love.'

Hank smile was almost demented. "That's two."

Marco has no trouble feeding the Baronet.

Hank stands telling Mike, "Follow me. You will be punished in the playroom."

"Wait," Kelly yells, "what is the punishment?" He asks.

Ten lashes for his clumsiness and twenty for Johnny's." Hank informs them gleefully.

Marco and Johnny huddle together as wave after wave of pain assaults their minds.

The Baronet returns with Michael stumbling beside him. Kelly looks at Marco and Johnny and says with awe, "He never made a sound. They beat him with a whip and he never made a sound." He lays Michael face down on the bed.

Michael moans as his freshly pierced nipples touch the bedding.

Johnny quickly goes to his pack and pulls out a dark salve and a bar of blue cleanser. Johnny request, "Marco, get some hot water." He quickly and gently washes the broken skin then dries it with soft dabs. "Michael, my love, this will sting at first but then it will stop the pain." He says regretfully.

Michael nods his understanding then sighs as the pain eases then almost disappears.

"My love can you set up?" Marco asks with concern.

Both of them can sense Michaels weariness.

Marco helps Michael sit up then runs his fingers soothingly through his hair.

Johnny washes then dries Michaels nipples then applies the salve. He then pours a small drink adding some dried crushed leaves and stirring. "Drink this." Johnny orders softly.

Michael complies choking once then when he finishes he rests against Marco.

"Come, Love. Lay back and rest." Marco encourages.

They settle Michael on his side then lay down on either side of him to provide comfort, love and reassurance.

"By the Gods, I don't know if I can take that again." Michael says as he sees tears on Johnny's face. "My Proud Warrior, it wasn't your fault. If they hadn't caused you to spill the wine they would have escalated their behavior until you did something. It wasn't your fault. Come here and kiss me." Mike asks as he slowly drifts off to sleep.

Chapter 7 Love Restrained.

Pete and the Baronet looked over at the three sleeping men.

"The Magistar wishes us to search for Prince Raymond. Be careful. Michael will suffer for any problems that come up." The Baronet Kelly says.

"They deserve happiness not pain and humiliation. I'll send Jim to do a search, tomorrow." Pete says. "Your Grace should sleep while I take the first watch. Pete suggests.

"I can't explain but I feel we should remain in the same apartment." Kel says.

"Jim go into the other bedroom and get some sleep." Pete orders.

Shortly after 1st hour a heavy knock sounds on the door.

"Time to play, Little Whore!" Prince Stephen says. "NOW!"

Mike gets up with the help of Marco. He had stiffened as he slept. As Johnny stands at Michael's side, Stephen grabs his hair and kisses him cruelly before backhanding him and grabbing his crotch. Mike breaks Prince Stephen hold on Johnny. As Mike draws his hand back to hit Stephen, he hears Marco calling faintly in his mind. `Viceroy Henry is at the door.' Mike drops hiS hand then moves to Johnny's side. He caresses Johnny's face. "Are you hurt, my Love?" He asks with concern.

Johnny looks warily, "I need a minute." Johnny answers with a grimace as he cups his genitals and adds, "He bit me."

Michael gentle pulls back Johnny's lip and inside was a bite mark. Turning to the Baronet Kelly, Michael says, "I demand a sanction against Prince Stephen. No one discipline my property."

Kelly looks to Hank and says, "Your friend has overstepped his rights. The sanction is sustained. Prince Michael will not provide service to you tonight. His service time will be from 6th hour to 22nd hour. No discipline will be administered without a third party observer. No services will be provided by Johnny or Marco." Kelly proclaims.

Hank stands before them livid, "I will use my SLAVE anytime I wish."

The door opens as five of the Magistar's guards enter.

Duke Joseph, of the House of Early, enters. "The Magistar thought that a problem might arise. We have been dispatched to assist the Baronet in upholding the letter and intent of the Braynard Clause."

"Stephen, get out." Hank yells. "He is my slave. I will have satisfaction, Little Whore. We will have our fun in the morning." He says as he slams the door shut behind him.

Hank paced back and forth, "Stephen, you will leave Johnny alone. I am very upset with you. Go Home. Get out of my sight." Saying this Hank turns his back on his lover.

"Vince," Hank bellows, "bring Raymond to my room."

"Yes, Sire." Vince cringes.

By morning Michael's back is nearly healed without a scar. Johnny inspects his back. "How does it feel?" Johnny inquires.

"It barely hurts. I would have thought to be in extreme pain. You are indeed a skilled healer. Thank you." Mike smiles.

The door slams open. "Come on Little Whore. You will be working in the fields today." Hank turns away.

Michael follows. His indignation growing with each moment. He understood the depth of Marco and Johnny's trust and love.

A feeling of warmth and comfort flowed to him.

He thinks back. `I love and cherish both of you.'

Mike is told to help harvest the grapes for Hank's winery. He works quickly. He is jostled by one of the other slaves but chooses to ignore it as he continues to work. He was focused on the growing bond as subconsciously he registers the other man was talking. In a flash he finds himself on the ground with a painful jaw.

Two men approach him, grabbing his arms, they hold him as he is beaten. His attackers alternate between his chest, abdomen and face.

Marco and Johnny quickly inform the Baronet that Michael is being hurt and they must hurry.

Two of the Magistar's guards and Pete pull the large brutes from Michael.

Johnny catch Michael before he falls to the ground.

Kelly approaches with Hank. "These men are to be punished." Kelly angrily says.

Hank ask them angrily, "Why did you attack him, Brutus?"

"Sire, he wasn't pulling his weight. He ignored my orders. He was dallying." Brutus defends.

"He is the supervisor. He can choose how best to keep his men productive." Hank says off handedly.

"Michael are you alright?" Johnny asks worriedly.

Mike nods as he attempts to clear his head.

"Obviously you are unsuited for field work." Hank sneers. "Follow me, Now." Hank orders.

Michael attempts to stand. He gasps from the pain of at least one broken rib. "I'll be fine. Return to our room's." He orders his boys.

Joe follows Hank as Kelly takes command of Johnny and Marco. They can feel Mike's pain and weariness, by 20th hour, Mike has passed weariness for exhaustion. They suddenly feel overwhelming fear from Mike.

"Sire, we must find Michael, now. He is in danger." Marco says as he focuses on Michael. `Where are you, my love?' He request through the bond.

*

`Playroom!! Oh Gods.' Then consuming dread from Michael suddenly the contact is blocked .

Johnny says in near panic, "He's in the playroom."

"You, guard, take me to the Viceroy's playroom." Baronet Kelly demands.

"Yes, Sire." Vince says as he bows.

Johnny gasps, "He needs us. Hurry, please."

Vince throws open the door.

They gasp as they see Mike unconscious hanging by his arms with blood flowing freely from numerous cuts on his back, from the kiss of the flay.

Hank is pushing his flay harshly in and out of Michael's anus.

Johnny rushes forward and Marco and Kelly unchain Michael's arms.

"I believe, Baronet, that I have two more hours." Hank nonchalantly says.

"You were not to penetrate him!! Where is Duke Joseph?" Kelly yells.

"I haven't penetrated but the flay has. Duke Joe is napping." Hank says irritated.

"You knew what the orders were. What did you give him?" Kelly demands, "I want the truth."

"He has no head for alcohol. I, again, reiterate I did not molest sweet Michael's love tunnel. I was never told that I couldn't tease him with my toys." Hank says with false innocence.

"We will discuss this later." Kelly rushes out.

*

Marco and Johnny carry Michael back to their room. Again they take care of Michaels injuries.

Michael knows he is safe as he awakens and surfs the surface of his pain.

"Love drink this." Marco orders gently, as Johnny applies more salve.

Marco washes off Mike's tear stained face after he had drank the elixir.

Johnny gently probes Michael's side and watches as he flinches then passes out.

Chapter 8 Love Unchained

The Baronet dispatches one of the Magistars guards to report to the Magistar.

Hank's feelings of resentment at the interference of his enjoyment irked him. "How is my little whore?" He asks almost sincerely.

"Michael hasn't regained conscious since after he was brought in." The Baronet says angrily.

"He must be a fragile flower indeed if he can't take a little pain." Hank smirks.

"Duke Joe has awakened and says, that you gave him some wine upon entering the playroom. He remembers nothing else." Kelly recites.

"Sire, I do remember." A weak voice says, as Michael attempts to sit up. "Upon returning to the house, I was ordered to mop and wax the floors then when that was done it was 19th hour. I was sent to clean the playroom to polish all the leather and metal. To make sure that all the (gulp) toys were in good working order. When I had finished Prince Henry said it was time to play. He restrained my hands and feet. He suspended me then grabbed the gag. He forced it
into my mouth." Mike continues with silent tears falling. "He used a metal stay to whip my cock and balls. I couldn't yell or plead for him to stop. He. He said that since I hadn't cried out before, it meant that I wanted harsher punishments. He used the flay on my back and buttocks. He pushed. Forced the flay into my rectum. I couldn't stop him not when I was helpless. I wanted to tell him to stop. He. He s s said that he wouldn't stop until I asked him to. I passed out." Tears fell down his pale cheeks as he is unable to meet anyone's eyes. "Little one, I'm having trouble breathing, something wrong!" Mike says as he coughs. A fine mist of red froth form on his lips and chin.

"Marco raise Michael so he lays against your chest. My Lord rest back against Marco." Johnny says as he brings his bag over.

"You were informed to call him Little Whore when in my presence." Hank bellows.

"Silence." Kelly orders. "Do you, Viceroy, remember the Magistar's instructions."

Hank gives him a look of confusion.

"Then let me remind you if Michael dies so do you!! I suggest you SHUT UP." Kelly says.

Johnny says several words in his native language then rubbing his hands together he slowly moves them above Michael's body at a height of one inch. A faint light seems to flow from his hands as he passes them over Michael. "Great Spirits, Marco he is bleeding internally from a punctured lung. Place your hands on mine." Johnny instructs urgently. The light begins to pulse brighter as Johnny's hands settle over the left side of Michael's chest.

Michael awakens, "My chest .Pant. Feels tight ..Pant.. Hard to breath ...Pant… Doesn't hurt …. Pant…. As much …Pant… Now.. Pant.. Better ." Michael again looses consciousness.

Marco senses Johnny beginning to panic. `We love you. You can do this. Who is this I feel?' Marco says through the bond.

Concentrating Johnny calls into the family bond, `Grandfather help me. He is dieing and so will Marco and I.'

The door opens as Chief Gray Wolf goes to Johnny's side. He to repeats the words Johnny had spoken earlier. He draws a deep breath then lays his hands over Johnny's. The light brightens and pulses faster under Johnny's hand as it rests on Michaels chest. "Baronet Kelly and Duke Joseph lend us your assistance. Place your hands on mine." Gray Wolf orders. Again the light brightens and flashes faster.

Hank reaches out to break the contact but three swords drawn from Pete, Jim and Vince stopped him. "I demand this stop. You have no right to interfere."

With a final flash, the light fades. Gray Wolf gentle disengages himself, Kelly and Joe.

They look on in awe, "For an instant I felt their love." The Baronet whispers.

Chief Gray Wolf turns to Hank "Where is the Recorder of Events?"

Duke Mike struts forward. "By order of The Magistar, William the Conqueror, Prince Michael, Avatar of the House of Stoker and Prince Henry, Viceroy of the House of Stanley, will be held at the UNI compound until a determination of the complaint is made. All properties of Prince Henry is impounded. You, guard, where is Prince Raymond, Earl of the House of Bellingham and Arch-Duke Dominic, of the House of Devlin?" Mike demands.

"You will stay silent." Hank orders.

"You are ordered to assist us in the investigation." Duke Mike of the House of Morton states.

"This way." Vince says, "Don't hurt Raymond anymore. He never meant for this to happen. Promise me."

"No harm will befall Prince Raymond." Duke Mike reassures Vince.

"The are in the secured dungeon. Follow me." Vince says as he leaves.

"Chief Gray Wolf, they are yours." Duke Mike says.

"We will leave at 6th hour after Michael and the Boys rest. You," Gray Wolf points to Hank," shall room in the secured dungeon for the rest of the night."

The guards drag a reluctant Hank from the room.

Chapter 9 On The Road

Sixth hour had come and gone. Neither Mike, Marco or Johnny had yet awakened.

Baronet Kelly asks Gray Wolf, "Johnny actually used our energy to help heal Michael. Didn't he?"

Gray Wolf weighs his options, "They are soul bonded. They can heal each other . Being a Shamaneah John was able to channel out energy to heal. John is a great healer but he could only do so much. The injury was very bad I saw through Johnny's mind a torn artery. John tapped into my energy and I coordinated yours and Duke Joseph's. Love is a strong medicine. If Michael had died both Marco and John would have died as well."

"Speaking of love, who would have though that Prince Raymond would fall in love with Vince?" Duke Joe asks. "We would never have found that secured dungeon without Vince's help."

"Arch-Duke Devlin continues to deny any duplicity in this business. He implicated Prince Stephen and Prince Henry. And yet Prince Henry continues to insist that Dominic brought the plan and the information to him. He admits to approaching Prince Raymond but denies personal knowledge of Michael's heritage. Pete, we need you and Jim to search the domiciles of Arch-Duke Devlin, Prince Raymond and Prince Stephen. There is no evidence here to implicate Hank." Kelly says.

Three moans draw the groups attention back to the bed. Three sets of bright eyes watch them.

Gray Wolf approaches saying, "I trust you slept well. It is 10th hour and we have a ways to travel today. Big Red is in the courtyard. Your clothes are here." He points to three cases. "You will be traveling together. A light lunch has been packed and waits. Prince Henry will travel with Baronet Kelly and Duke Joseph. Prince Raymond will ride with Vince and Duke Morton. Prince Stephen will travel with two of the Magistar's guards. Arch-Duke Devlin will be traveling with me and my guard, Two Feathers. Pete and Jim are investigating Viceroy Henry's charges. There has been no word from the Magistar. Um.. We need to leave in fifteen minutes. We'll leave you to get ready. Remember you will be alone in your carriage. Plenty of time to enjoy your bond mates." As Gray Wolf said this the three men blush. "The Spirits chose well for you, my Grandson."

Johnny blushes even harder. "I think he just blessed our bond. I'll not be shunned. Prince Raymond said he gave Arch-Duke Devlin my documentation. Gods, I need a kiss."

They use their time productively and make it to the courtyard with seconds to spare."

Michael approaches Big Red surprised by what he sees. "Mr. Kelly! I am pleased to see you. The lads have done a wonderful job." Michael says humbly.

"Sire, Big Red awaits your pleasure. We are proud to serve the House of Stoker, MY LORD." Chet affirms.

Johnny reaches out to lightly touch the shield displayed on Big Red's side. The shield represented two eagles on either side of a falcon, which had been fashioned and mounted to the door. "It's beautiful, Sire." Johnny says in awe.

Marco can only nod at the feelings of love and contentment swelling within him.

"Boys time to go. My thanks to all of you." Michael says as he climbs into the carriage.

His boys remove their shirts and are seated at his feet. "My rare and beautiful jewels, I find myself hungry but I don't know which delicacy to begin with. Marco sit beside me as Johnny prepares a plate for us to eat from."

With a twinkle in his eyes, Johnny prepares a large plate of food. He humbly presents the the plate. The look of loving indulgence showing in his dark brown eyes as he asks. "Does this please you, My Lord?"

"My Proud Warrior, you always please me by deeds and actions." Michael encourages as he pulls the table from under the opposite seat.

Marco opens the bottle of champagne, as he sets out a large goblet. He carefully pours the pale bubbly liquid.

Michael sits back, "You may feed me. Eat your fill." He says contentedly.

"Michael are you ill?" Johnny asks fearfully.

"No, John, Marco, you need not worry. I am a little tired. Now begin before I perish from hunger." Michael teases.

The boys take turns feeding him and stop only when his eyes are to heavy to remain open and they are satisfied that he has eaten enough, only then do they sit back.

"Michael, sleep! We'll watch over you and keep you safe, My Love." Marco states.

"Besides you must rest so we can make slow glorious love to you." Johnny says with such an innocent look.

Michael growls, "By the Gods, when you look like that I want nothing more than to ravage you. Marco make love to Johnny. I might not be up to performing but I can watch you."

Marco give Mike a kiss that shakes him to his core.

"You are truly evil, My Love." Michael chuckles.

"Marco, he needs his rest." Johnny admonishes. "That was truly evil and I wish I had thought of it. NOW, come here." Johnny orders.

Marco slides to the floor slowly crawling to Johnny's feet, as he was sitting beside Michael.

For an instant John marvels at the look in Marco's opened eyes. Love and devotion stare up at him. Disrobe, My Love." John says in a passion filled voice.

Marco carefully stands and seductively lower his white silk pants over his hard weeping cock. His skin glistens in the midday sun.

Johnny's eyes are glued to Marco. "Pleasure yourself. I want you hot and hard for me." He says as he hands Marco some love lotion, "Prepare yourself for our joining." Johnny hoarsely whispers.

Marco runs his hands slowly over his chest. He stops briefly to thumb, pinch and pull his nipples to hard little nubs. He groans as he trails his hands lightly over his stomach and thighs. His cock bounces and waves for attention. He presses his hands around his cock but doesn't touch it. His hips sway back and forth as he races his hands to his nipples again. Opening the love lotion he rubs his hands together then places a foot on the far seat. His hand grasps his cock firmly then begins gentle touches teasing his cock with his finger tips only. His hips thrust forward to plunge thorough his slowly tightening grip, as his desire builds he suddenly caresses and pulls down on his balls stopping his orgasm. Sitting on the edge of the seat with his leg bent Marco grabs the lotion and covers is fingers before he slowly prepares himself for Johnny's arrow of flesh.

Johnny and Michael are both panting at the wanton show that Marco is putting on.

Marco looks longingly at John, "My love I am ready. Take me. I need you, now. Please."

"Shush, I am here. I know what you want. On the seat at the far window." Johnny instructs as he pulls the shades. "Great Spirits, I want you so bad it's a physical pain." John says as he slips his pants off and opens Mikes. He plucks Mike's turgid flesh from its cloth prison. John slowly impales his rigid cock into his bond mates love tunnel. His cock advances then slowly retreats as the cock head caresses the small gland sending lightening bolts of pleasure through Marcos straining body. "You are so hot and tight. Oh." Johnny cries out as Marco squeezes him. "I .. I Can't.. Oh Damn.. Marco!" John shouts as he reaches around to pump Marco's bursting cock. He feels Mike cum as a feeling of love crashes over him in waves of white hot purity.

Marco's arms and legs tremble a hint to John to sit back. His spent half hard cock slides out of Marco. Marco turns to rest and says, "By the Gods, that was incredible." He murmurs around a yawn. He smirks and nods his head to John to draw attention to Mike, who's spent cock rests on his palm and proof of his enjoyment of the show is splattered on the floor before him.

John takes a napkin and carefully cleans his lover, himself and his sleeping lover. With Marco's help they lay him on his side with Marco behind him. John gives the other seat a sharp pull and it
forms a small bed out of the two. Johnny settles in front of both the men who had became his life.

They slept late into the early evening and were awakened by the coach stopping. A knock sounds upon the door. Again three sleepy sets of bright eyes meet Chief Gray Wolf's.

"We have arrived. Accept my humble offering of food then off to bed with the three of you." Gray Wolf says with a twinkle in his eye.

Chapter 10 Sanctuary

The Courtyard was well lit with gas lighting. The clouds had left the sky alight with hundreds of twinkling white stars on a field of black velvet.

The smell of damp earth and fir trees filled Michaels senses. His mind quiets as now the memory of pain is but a ghost wafting at the edge of his memory. The lodge, called Rampart that served as the UNI'S capital, was beautiful. The natural beauty of the wood and stone gave him an overwhelming feeling of awe. He notices that the smaller lodges that formed the tight knit community all favored natural decorations of stone, wood, clay and brick.

John fills his lungs with the mountain air. As the tranquility fills him, he turns to his bond mates and says, "This way. We are too eat in the common area then we'll retire to my house. My parents will be here tomorrow. Hank and Stephen will be housed at Headquarters, a secured compound. It will also house Raymond and Dominic until the investigation is completed. We will all eat together though."

Marco and John stand ready to assist Mike. They can sense his weariness and his obstinate desire that come hell or high water he would walk into the room under his own power thereby denying his true enemy any satisfaction.

All heads turned and watched the bond mates enter. There was a buzzing sound within the great hall. Everyone notices what appears to be a faint glow surrounding them.

Marco pulls a chair at the head of the table opposite Chief Gray Wolf. Once Michael is seated both he and Johnny sink to their knees.

A murmur of indignation arises from the tribal members.

Slowly Prince John stands, "I willingly chose to serve the Avatar, Prince Michael of the House of Stoker. There is no dishonor here. Now eat and enjoy the bounty of this table." Johnny nervously shudders.

"HALT." Michael orders. "Your Grace, Chief Gray Wolf, I believe we are two chairs short. My boys will sit at my side, if you please." Michael says haltingly.

With a chuckle Gray Wolf asks, "Two Feathers, would you bring two chairs to the Avatars side. I know that due to your injuries you are tired may I suggest, Sire, that the boys assist you." Gray Wolf's eyes twinkle in mirth.

"A very thoughtful suggestion." Michael says as he relaxes back into the chair.

More murmurs are heard as Marco and John alternate in feeding Michael and themselves. Once, they feel that he has eaten enough they relax.

Gray Wolf stands and calls for attention. "My Grandson, Prince John's Ceremony of Ascension will take place tomorrow. All are called to witness this joyous occasion. The Spirits indeed have blessed him. Go with glad hearts. May the Spirits guide you. Goodnight."

The room empties to a quiet murmur. Once or twice the words "a little late to be ascending don't you think?", "have to save face.", and "should be shunned." could be heard.

Marco and Michael hug Johnny as they feel his anger and hurt feelings.

"It's okay My Love, none will harm you. There is nothing to be ashamed about. Gray Wolf, why didn't you stop that kind of talk?" Michael asks with anger flashing in his blue eyes.

Hank interrupts before Gray Wolf can answer, "By the Gods, you are beautiful when your angry!"

Michael pales slightly then turns crimson.

"Tomorrow at the ceremony the Spirits will make themselves known. You need not worry. Johnny will not be shunned. You must trust the Spirits for they move in mysterious ways." Gray Wolf smiles. Now as for you, Prince Henry. You and your entourage will be staying at Headquarters, a secured compound. You will bear witness to the ceremony, tomorrow. Good evening." Gray Wolf dismisses them. To Michael he asks after the room had emptied, "Can you move under your own power?" Gray Wolf asks with concern.

With a chuckle, Michael responds, "Not if my life depended on it. By the Gods, I'm tired."

Johnny walks over to a door that is partially hidden. He opens it and pulls out a high backed wheel chair. "Here, My Love." Johnny says as Marco helps Mike to stand. "My lodge isn't far from here. May the Spirits bless you, Grandfather." Johnny says as he hugs the older man.

"You must sleep tonight and be well rested for the ceremony. No, umm. Well. Umm you know." Gray Wolf blushes.

"Good night, Grandfather." Johnny smirks.

Johnny leads them down a path past the rear of Rampart. They can just make out another lodge set back into the trees. "This is my, our home. The tribe calls it the Tones because when the wind moves through the pass, they whistle. It can be loud, at times, and may startle you awake." He opens the door and ushers his mates inside. "Grandfather is right. We must rest. No sexual activity can take place tonight before the ceremony. I'm sorry, My Loves."

Michael smiles, "I only want to hold both of you."

They sleep easily wondering what tomorrow would bring.

Chapter 11 Ascension

At 8th hour, the tribe watches the three bond mates, who are dressed in red with white symbols, enter the square and approach the ceremonial mound.

Princess Alia, is dressed in a tan blouse with gold and silver ornaments formed into the shape of a mountain lion and a skirt of cream, beams at her son. Her pride in him is clear for all to see.

Michael watches the couple, who are Johnny's parents. Alia is petite with raven black hair and a beauty with finely chiseled features. A feeling of calm radiates around her. Her husband, Roderick, is well over six foot tall, his dusty colored blond hair flutters on the breeze. His friendly blue eyes twinkle with mirth as a smile graces his tanned and weathered face. He is dressed in a light brown silk shirt and dark brown pants. He whispers something to his wife, who's laughter ripples musically around the square.

Chief Gray Wolf and the tribal council enter the square. Each is dressed in white buckskins with mighty headdresses of feathers. Chief Gray Wolfs was the most ornate.

"Tsilu gi Hi`yaogi`ne tsi tsani. Kohi`I`ga atsvyaI gesvI uwejiaska`ya. NahI wili kaliwohi haI agadvdi ale alisaladia. Kohiiga nahI wili tsaya. Hia equa adonvdo wili ali(go)di haI tsoI adanata unaligohi. Ganohalidoha haI woha'li ale agisdi saquuI ugidali. uwetsi uwetsi, Tsani, nvwotiasgayv, adonvdo nvnehi. Aasgvti haI adonvdo hanigi gvdodi nihi." Chief Gray Wolf says then in English he reiterates, "Welcome. This is our child Johnny. Today he is a man. He will complete the test and ascend. Today he can marry. The Great Spirit will unite the three soul mates. His task to hunt the eagle and take one feather. Grandson, Johnny, Shamanaeh, walk the spirit path. May the Spirits be with you."

Johnny steps into the half circle of council members. He reaches for the pack that has been prepared for him. Suddenly, from the sky, comes a screech. Looking up he staggers backwards. In the sky above him are two eagles and a falcon, who carries an eagle feather in his beak. Johnny hesitates then holds out his arm out. The falcon descends, circles Johnny twice before landing on his outstretched arm. He slowly reaches for the feather and gently takes it from the falcons beak.

All stand in awe. The falcon rubs its head against Johnny's hand before it again takes flight and joining the two eagles, as they quickly fly away behind the distant mountains.

"Grandfather, members of the council I stand before you ascended. Today, I reach majority. I place this eagle feather into the Nations care as proof that the Spirits bless my bond mates. Any who challenge my claim speak now." Johnny recites. Just as Johnny prepares to complete the ceremony, he is interrupted.

"I, Jim Ironheart, challenge the claim. He speaks of proof or the blessing. He has been given a feather. If the Spirits truly bless this abomination let them show us. NOW." The dark haired young brave demands.

"Look." Alia, Running Deer yells as she points to the east.

All turn to see a truly amazing sight. Six eagles soaring through the sky gliding and dipping in an elegant pattern.

Gray Wolf smiles, "Does your challenge stand Jim Ironheart. Do you question the decree of the Spirits?"

"I withdraw the challenge." Ironheart says in awe.

"I challenge the bond." Hank yells.

"You are not of the tribe. Your challenge is denied." Gray Wolf snaps.

"Rejoice and prepare for the bonding of myself and they who complete me. I have searched long and hard. Traveled far and have found myself, Michael Stoker and Marco." With a sense of panic Johnny looks at Marco.

Michael smiles encouragingly.

"Lopez." Marco says shyly.

"Lopez stand separate but united. At 13th hour, witness our bonding ceremony." Johnny recites. "Go with the blessings of the Spirits.

Gray Wolf walks over to Michael. "You will come with me. I will help you prepare for the rite."

Viceroy Roderick takes Marco's arm. "Come with me. I will ready you for the rite."

Alia takes Johnny's arm, "It is time my son."

The first stop was at a small clay Hogan. There is a small room off the front door. Gray Wolf urges Michael into the room. "You must strip and leave behind the trappings of your old life." Gray Wolf instructs.

Michael complies and enters the room to find Gray Wolf and four young men waiting for him. He covers his genitals with his hands.

Gray Wolf chuckles, "Do not worry it is an honor for these young men to assist in the purification ceremony. You must walk through the smoke."

Michael sees a grate and steps forward over a pile of aromatic leaves smolders under it. Carefully Michael stands on it. The smoke curls around him.

The young men stand at the compass points and fan the smoke over Michael.

He stands quietly. He feels a little lightheaded as Gray Wolf notices that Michael weaves.

Gray Wolf reveals "Within the leaves are the nuts that will allow you to see a vision. Relax enjoy. You are safe here." Gray Wolf sooths.

Suddenly, Michael is walking into a clearing on the plains. The prairie grasses had grown to his knees. A small Indian boy sits with an older man.

The boy turns towards Michael. "Grandfather who is this man?" He asks.

"Tsani (Johnny), this is he who will complete you. You see him as he is from the future. Remember him well. He is part of you soul bonded mates." Gray Wolf tells him.

"Soul bonded MATES?" Young John asks.

"You will be a great leader of our Nation. I have foreseen this. In a time of darkest peril, he will come to you. He will share his heart and soul with you and another. The Spirits will bind the three of you into a power to be reckoned with."

"He has sad eyes." Young John says.

"He will face great pain at the hands of one who fell to the Saquui gago utsis (One who lies). It will make him stronger. You will know such happiness. Tell him goodbye for now Tsani (Johnny). Gray Wolf instructs the boy.

"In the future, My Love, beware Saquui gago utsis, One who lies." Johnny warns.

The smoke had almost cleared when Michael awakens from the vision.

Gray Wolf holds out a hollowed out gourd of clear pure water. "Drink it will help clear your head."

Marco follows Roderick to a clay Hogan and is instructed to go into the small room and strip then enter the main room. He finds four young braves waiting for him in white pants with red designs.

"You must stand over the smoke. It will purify you. Breath deeply, so you will have a vision." Viceroy Roderick tells him.

As Marco steps upon the grate, the four boys step to the compass points and begin to fan the smoke at Marco.

It is night the sky is full of white stars upon a black field of velvet. A white buffalo appears. As she walks towards him it shimmers and changes into a beautiful Indian Maiden.

She smiles and Marco feels a calm overtake him. "I am Morning Star. You are the heart that will hold together your bond mates. You task will be difficult but you will be the foundation upon which all your love will grow. You are the nurturer, like Mother Earth. Care and protect they who are of you.

Marco returns to full awareness.

Holding out a hollowed gourd of pure clean water Viceroy Roderick says, "Drink this will help clear your head."

Johnny follows his mother to the Hogan. He strips and walks into the main room. He stands on the grate as the four boys take their places at the four points of the compass. They begin to fan
the smoke at Johnny.

...Hank holds a goblet in front of Mike's mouth. "Would you like some wine, Little Whore?" He asks sweetly.

Michael nods his response of yes.

"Go ahead drink your fill. I want you alert and awake." Hank smirks.

Michael had taken two big gulps that Hank had given him when he noticed a strange tang to the wine. Keeping his mouth closed he refused to drink anymore. After the glass was set aside, he asks, "What was in the wine, Sire?"

With a chuckle, Hank replies, "Only a stimulant to help you be active in our next game."

Michael furiously chides himself for trusting Hank. "A aphrodisiac, you mean, Sire."

..."Do you want release, Little Whore? Do you want me to take you?" He asks, as he strokes his cock.

….By the Gods yes he need release. At this thought the sane part of his mind yells out that he can't trust this man. What? What? Did he ask. Mike thinks to himself. "I need release but if you take me, the Magistar will hear of this. You were ordered to not penetrate me." Michael retains enough sense to say.

… "Don't worry your pretty little head. You see a delightful side effect of this aphrodisiac is that you will not remember any of this. Oh, they may suspect but you will be unable to verify that
this happened." Hank says gleefully. "You will be a willing accomplice in your own rape. Oh, how I have planned this. You helpless at my feet. Begging me to take you!

Soon you will be consumed by your feelings and need for release. I need only wait for those words to leave your mouth. You begging me to take you like the whore that you are."

The scene turns to a prairie. He watches an eagle glide through the sky. The eagle lands and changes into an Indian Warrior, who says, "He doesn't remember but he will. Even now his memory is trying to come back. You are the strength and the healer. They will need you. He for what was done to him and Marco because he couldn't protect him and for you because you couldn't endure it for him. You must be what they need. Beware Saquui gago utsis, (One who lies). He wants to destroy all . Viceroy Henry was placed in the middle of this through trickery. He has been manipulated. Look beyond the obvious.

Johnny's vision fades. He goes back into the changing room and dons the white toga which he knew Michael and Marco were.

Each bond mate was escorted to a sweat lodge where they spent an hour further purifying. They each were allowed more water before being escorted to a mineral bath. They each settled back into the clear cool water. A Shamanaeh initiate proceeded to wash them. They receive a massage and left to meditate for an hour each basking in the glow of the soul bond each quiet as they were monitored by Gray Wolf to assure they didn't mind talk to the others. The need to be
together growing by the minute. They are dressed in a red shirts with a white phoenix displayed on it and white silk pants.

They rejoin the tribal council at 13th hour.

"Who gives the son grown?" Gray Wolf asks.

"I, Viceroy Roderick, husband of Princess Alia, High Priestess of the Shamaneah. Let all who gather know that we release the son turned man to his bonded." Viceroy Roderick recites.

"Will no one give Michael?" Gray Wolf asks.

"I, William the Conqueror, the Magistar give my blood cousin and release him to the bond." The Magistar proclaims.

"Who will give Marco?" Gray Wolf asks.

"I, Avatar of the House of Stoker, Prince Michael release Marco to the bond." Michael says.

"Let those the Spirits bring together never to part. Those who have witnessed this most Sacred Ceremony join in The Feast Of Joy And Celebration." Gray Wolf concludes the ceremony.

Michael approaches the Magistar and says, "Sire, thank you. Join us in celebration. Tomorrow we will deal with the complaint."

The celebration lasted until night fall. When the three bond mates retired to The Tones, they were ready for quiet time.

As Marco clears the door he is pushed to the wall by his lovers. They slowly strip him as they torment him with their lips, teeth, tongue and hands.

In an instant Michael finds his back to the door. He laughs then moans as his mates strip him.

With a lunge Johnny is trapped under Michael and Marco's hand.

They kiss and stroke each other as they slowly advance to the master bedroom. With a push Johnny and Marco tumble Michael to the bed. They take great pleasure in preparing each other for their pleasure.

Michael begs Johnny to take him as Marco takes John. The tempo quickly rockets towards release. Michael begins stroking his bursting, hot, throbbing cock. As they climax the bond explodes in a radiate white light. They wrap their minds together in concert to their tightly wrapped bodies. They fell into a deep sleep.

Chapter 12 Saquui Gago Utis (One Who Lies)


Michael arose early and going to the kitchen he finds a full fridge and pantry. He quickly makes omelets, fry bread, ham and coffee.

Johnny and Marco waken to the smell of food cooking. They get up and find their lover humming as he finishes the meal.

With a flourish he slips the last piece of bread on the plate. He turns and almost drops the tray of food. "By the Gods, you are quiet. You scared a year off our lives." He grouches.

"It smells wonderful. I didn't know you could cook." Marco says irritably.

"I didn't always have slaves. I bought you when I was eighteen. I was expected to. I knew when I saw you that I would love you. It was eight years before I took Brad as a new playmate. After he died I thought to never take another. Then you, Johnny, came into my life. You completed us . Your compassion and innocence cemented our relationship." Michael states from his heart.

"Michael's right I loved him but it wasn't enough then when you came, I knew it was fate. Marco kisses Johnny then Michael.

"We are expected at Rampart at the 8th hour. I'm starved. John smirks as he nibbles on Michael's neck.

"Food now. Meeting then fun. Keep that thought though." Michael chuckles.

The door to Ramparts meeting hall was closed.

Duke Mike steps forward. "Wait here!" He says as he opens the door and enters."

Duke Joseph opens the door and announces, "The Avatar, Prince Michael of the House of Stoker, and his entourage.

The group enters to see both Chief Gray Wolf and the Magistar seated in the center of the room. On the left of the Magistar, seated on a bench was Prince Henry and Prince Stephen. Seated on the right of Gray Wolf were Prince Raymond and Arch-Duke Devlin.

"Michael, you are looking healthy but tired. I hoped you found what you sought." The Magistar said with a huge smile.

"Duke Mike are you ready?" Asks the Magistar.

"Yes, Sire." The arrogant young man says.

"We will wave the reading of the accusation. Vince would you bring up three chairs from by the wall. Please place Michael ahead of the other two." They wait while Vince, Pete and Jim move the chairs into place. "Sit, Michael."

"Viscount Patrick, of the House of Sorenson, was asked, by me, to investigate the complaint, which states that the House of Stoker bares tainted blood from his Grandfather Avatar David of the House of Clayton." The Magistar informs the gathering.

"Your Grace, I have traced the House of Stoker through the House of Clayton. There is no taint in the House of Stoker, although technically he isn't the Avatar." Viscount Patrick reports.

Michael stands in anger. "I am the only son of the Avatar Thomas of the House of Stoker and the Lady Shelia, consort to the House of Stoker.

Viscount Patrick continues, "The Avatar Thomas took a consort but found that there was a chance that her line was tainted and took Shelia as his legal consort. She bore Michael Unfortunately his first and denounced consort Irene also bore a male heir. Her heir was named Dominic. He was born three years prior to Michael and took the name of Devlin. He is the oldest son of the House of Stoker.

Dominic stood before being acknowledged, "I am the Avatar of the House of Stoker." He gloats.

Michael staggers stunned. He slowly sinks into his chair.

"If I may continue." Viscount Patrick demands, "I checked on the question of tainted blood. I regret to inform this council that there is no taint. The true Avatar to the House of Stoker is Dominic of the House of Stoker."

"NO." Hank yells, "He planned the enslavement of two nobles, Prince John and Prince Michael. He instructed me in the filing of the complaint. He had Prince Raymond withhold Prince John's documents of Diplomatic Immunity. He has no right to the Avatar-ship. He violated the Braynard Clause."

"Your Grace, I now turn the floor over to Captain of the Avatar's guard, Peter, of the House Malloy." Viscount Patrick says.

"By Order of the Baronet, I and my partner Jim, undertook the search of the domiciles of Arch-Duke Devlin, Prince Stephen and Prince Raymond." He states.

"Did you find anything?" The Magistar asks.

"In Arch-Duke Devlin's house we found a hidden panel covering a cupboard and inside we found Prince John's Diplomatic Papers. A file of documents on the legalities of birthrights, challenges and inheritance. There were two separate files on Prince Michael and Prince Henry. The final evidence we found was letters from Prince Stephen to his lover, Arch-Duke Devlin in which he calls him Avatar and ridicules his relationship with Prince Henry."

Hank stares angrily at his ex-lover. "You betrayed me. I loved you, you Bastard. You whispered in my ear of the contempt the Avatar held for me. Encouraging me to outbid him and belittle him. You set into motion everything. You wanted to be Viceroy of the House of Gage. To enslave Prince John for his tainted blood. How could I have been so blind. You left me for a higher title with that slimy Grivaloin. He is Greek for the Gods sakes." Hank says with disdain.

"He isn't Greek. He is of White Anglo Saxon blood. He is the true heir to the House of Stoker. He loves me." Prince Stephen simpers.

"Your Grace, I request you allow Vince to go to my Carriage and remove a trunk from under the right seat." Hank requests.

"Guard, Vince, do as Prince Henry requests." The Magistar orders.

"Yes, Sire." Vince bows and leaves.

Vince returns with a small trunk of red velvet.

Hank removes a key from his belt. "Prince Patrick, you may find these of interest. You must always know your enemy." Hank thunders.

"Your Grace, I need a minute." He says as he wanders over to the far table. He begins to examine his own papers against the ones Hank had provided.

They hear him mumbling and shaking his head.

"Viceroy Henry where did you get these?" Viscount Patrick asks.

"I copied them from Central Dispatch, a little over five years ago. When Arch-Duke Dominic began to tamper in my business and the Avatars." Hank smiles.

"Your Grace, after reviewing this new information I can make a determination." Patrick says.

"Proceed." The Magistar says.

"These are my findings:
Prince Michael is of the noble born.
Arch-Duke Dominic is of tainted blood. He had surgery when he was twelve. A blood test was done. There is no way that he is a descendent of the House of Stoker.
Prince John has his Diplomatic Immunity intact and was falsely enslaved.
Arch-Duke Dominic and Viscount Stephen, of the House of Gage, did plan the wrongful enslavement of the Avatar, Prince Michael.
They arranged the fall of the House of Stanley by his involvement in the complaint against Prince Michael.
The arranged Prince Raymond's gambling debt that made him a reluctant participant in the enslavement of the nobles."

"What harm was there to remove the false noble and the man that killed my father." Raymond demanded.

"Raymond," Johnny says kindly, "I didn't kill your father. He was too badly injured, I made him comfortable. He is with his ancestors. I would never hurt another being."

"Finally, as the appointed judge of events, I determine the following:

Dominic have knowingly violated the Braynard Clause by engineering the enslavement of three nobles.
Prince Stephen knowingly violated the Braynard Clause by engineering the enslavement of two nobles.
Prince Raymond is guilty of complicity in the violation.
Viceroy Henry violated the Condition of Custody when he penetrated Prince Michael.

Johnny glares at Hank.

"May I speak." Viceroy Henry requests. "Your Grace, My Lord Avatar, I regret to inform you that I violated the clause twice. I am ashamed of my actions. I can only beg for your forgiveness." Hank humbly kneels before Michael.

The Magistar looks to Michael.

Michael feels Johnny's hostility. "Speak my love."

"My Love, Sire, during my vision I witnessed some of what Prince Henry speaks. He should be punished." Johnny says.

"We will decide on Punishment later. Viscount Patrick, you said that Arch-Duke Dominic was guilty of enslaving three nobles. Who is the third?" The Magistar demands.

"The third enslavement was Viscount Marco of the House of Lopez. He went to Marco after his parents were killed in an accident, at the age of ten, and told him that there was a taint of his blood found in the autopsy and that Marco was now his property. He used the property of the House of Lopez to finance his activities over the last eighteen years." Viscount Patrick.

Marco, Johnny and Michael sit silent and stunned by the scope of the scheme.

"By the Gods, I am guilty of enslaving a noble." Michael says in horror.

"My Cousin, you didn't know what had been done to Marco. He is a victim, too." The Magistar says.

"I have decided on the punishments as follows:
Arch-Duke Devlin is found guilty of violations of the Braynard
Clause. You are sentenced to slavery under the ownership of Viscount Marco of the House of Lopez. All your property will be his.
Viscount Stephen is found guilty of the Braynard Clause. You are sentenced into slavery to Prince John heir to the title of Viceroy of the House of Gage.
Prince Raymond, Earl of the House of Bellingham is guilty of assisting in the enslavement of a noble. You are sentenced to loss of your title.
Prince Henry Viceroy of the House of Stanley is guilty of violating the Conditions of Custody twice. You are sentenced to six months for each violation and will serve as a slave to the Avatar for a term of one full year.
We will discuss terms and conditions later. We will reconvene at 14th hour." The Magistar decreed.

"Grandfather, We need sometime alone to discuss this matter. We will dine at The Tones." Johnny informs him.

"Michael, go with your bond mates. Tell us your decision when we reconvene." The Magistar says.

The walk to The Tones was quiet. Once they had entered inside they hug each other.

"Tell me what you feel." Michael asks Marco.

"I am in shock. I'm a noble. We are all nobles. The Spirits were right. We do belong together. I was worried that once the findings were made that you would regret bonding with a slave." Marco whispers.

"Our Love," Michael says, "you have never been my slave. You were my sub, yes, but you have always been in my heart."

"Our Love," Johnny says as his eyes fill with tears, "we have failed you if you think we would leave you. You know that not even death will part us. You made my first days of ..um.. Service tolerable. You took my love and nurtured it into a love for both of you. What can we do to make sure that you never fear losing us?" Johnny asks.

"I want you to hold me in body and soul and never let go. When physically parted to stay held in our souls. I am glad we won't be left behind. I would die of grief and loneliness." Marco declares.

They spend the short time strengthening the bond and discussing their options.

At 14th hour they reenter the council room.

"I call this court to order. As those hurt the most by these actions, you are allowed to make the final decisions. Viscount Marco of the House of Lopez what is your decision?" The Magistar asks.

"I ask that Arch-Duke Devlin be given to Duke Joseph of the House of Early to serve as he sees fit. I have no desire or room for the ownership of a slave." Marco declares.

"Duke Joseph, do you agree to this arrangement?" The Magistar asks.

"It would be a pleasure. My Lord." Duke Joseph says. "Slave Dominic, will serve in the fields. Never to serve as anything more that a manual laborer."

"Avatar Michael of the House of Stoker, what is your decision?" The Magistar asks.

"I ask that the Baronet Kelly of the House of Bracket be given Henry for a year of service."

"Baronet Kelly of the House of Bracket, do you agree with the request?" The Magistar asks.

"It would be a pleasure. So beautiful and dangerous, like the scorpion. You will learn to enjoy submission. You will be my pleasure slave for the term of one year. Kneel slave." Kelly states.

Hank sank humbly to his knees with his eyes downcast, "Yes, Sire."

"Prince John, heir to the title of Viceroy of the House of Gage, what is your decision?" The Magistar asks.

"It would be my request that Stephen serve with Viscount Patrick for one year then turned over to Viceroy Henry of the House of Stanley to serve as he sees fit." Johnny says.

Viscount Patrick, will you except the interim service of the slave Stephen?" The Magistar asks.

"I will take him for a house servant for one year of service. He will be mine to discipline as I see fit during that time. He will be turned over to Viceroy Henry at the end of one year service."
Viscount Patrick states.

"Viceroy Henry do you wish to agree to the request?" The Magistar asks.

"I agree to the terms. As you serve the Viscount, I want you to think on treatment you will experience at my hands dear Stephen." Hank gloats.

"This council is dissolved. Gray Wolf, I would be honored to spend the rest of my stay here. Perhaps we could discuss your feelings about the Treaty of Convergence and your vision of the
future.

Oh, Michael one minute. You must choose a consort to continue the family line. I have several who have undergone training and are registered. The three of you could use one consort or you could use three. We can now remove the genetic material of the mother and blend the material of two men to allow them to have children of each other. You would have to decide to which house the child belonged. They will have to have Diplomatic papers from the UNI to assure they don't fall to the Treaty of Convergence." The Magistar says as he takes Chief Gray Wolfs hand in his, "Although we may be looking into disavowing this archaic practice. Let me know if you wish to use one of the registered consorts. Come my love," The Magistar says, " I find myself fatigued."


THE END OF BOOK ONE.