Title: The Anniversary Gift

Author: Shadows Falling

Fandom: Emergency!

Pairing: Johnny Gage/ Roy DeSoto

Rating: SLASH/ NC-17

CONTENT WARNING: This story depicts a loving HOMOEROTIC relationship between two men and GRAPHIC CONSENTUAL SEX. References to past abuse of Johnny Gage. No violence. If you find such material offensive, please do not read further.

Status: New, complete

Archive: Sure!

E-mail address for feedback: shadowsfalling@yahoo.com

Series/Sequel: Part 1 of 2. This is a sequel to "The First Separation".

Notes: I just didn’t think "The First Separation" was quite finished. What can I say? I’m a hopeless romantic at heart.

Summary: It’s Roy and Johnny’s first anniversary together, and Roy has a really, really nice present planned for Johnny!

Disclaimers: COPYRIGHT October, 2000 BY: Shadows Falling

THIS STORY IS WRITTEN FOR PLEASURE AND IS NOT INTENDED TO INFRINGE ON ANY PREEXISTING COPYRIGHTS THAT MAY BE VIOLATED. FEEL FREE TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS, BUT NOT FOR PROFIT. THIS STORY IS FICTIONAL, A WORK OF THE WRITER'S OWN WARPED IMAGINATION. THE CHARACTERS AND INCIDENTS USED IN THIS STORY ARE PURELY FICTIONAL AND ARE NOT BASED ON ANY PERSON AND/OR PERSON'S ACTUAL EXPERIENCES

 

THE ANNIVERSARY GIFT
By Shadows Falling

Roy smiled to himself as looked around the neat little apartment that he and Johnny had been sharing for the past nine months. He felt a little bit guilty getting up and out of the bed on this special day, while Johnny was still asleep, but he had some very important things to do. Today was their first anniversary together. Roy could hardly believe that it had been a year already that he and Johnny had been a couple.

Roy had put a lot of thought into this upcoming anniversary. He wanted it to be something very
special. He didn’t have a great deal of money, as his recent divorce from Joanne had virtually bled him dry, but Roy was good at managing what little he had. He was good at saving, and had managed to put a little bit of money aside for a "rainy day". He looked out of the window, and the rain was coming down hard.

"Just the perfect day to use it!" he smiled to himself.

He still felt bad about what happened when he attended the paramedic’s conference in New York City a couple of weeks ago. Johnny was supposed to have gone with him, but he missed the trip on account of some smoke he had inhaled at a structure fire, which caused a nasty upper respiratory infection. Johnny had been so sick and so lonely while Roy was gone. It was the first time that he and Roy had been separated for more than a day since they had become lovers.

Johnny was still very vulnerable at times to the memories that etched and scarred his past. In spite of the strength and depth of his relationship with Roy, in the back of his mind, he was still sometimes afraid that Roy would leave him for someone else. When Roy inadvertently forgot to call him one day, Johnny was very upset, especially since they had argued right before Roy left. That was all water-under-the-bridge now, and everything between them was exactly as it should be, but Roy still felt bad that it had happened in the first place. He wanted to remedy that once and for all.

Roy went into the kitchen and started to make breakfast. As the smell of bacon, eggs and home fries wafted into the bedroom, he heard Johnny stir, and then heard him stumbling around. Then he heard the water go on in the shower. Johnny usually took long, hot ones. Roy laughed to himself as he heard his lover singing in the shower. Johnny only did that when he was in a good mood. Roy snuck into the bedroom and started to pack a couple of small bags. He started thinking about Johnny and how much he loved him.

"A whole year gone already- it doesn’t seem possible," he thought to himself. "Time flies when you’re having fun." He grinned at the how appropriate the old line was. So much had happened in that year.

Roy thought about how he had been suicidal when Joanne took the children and left him for another man. Johnny had been so very supportive, and had insisted that Roy move into his apartment rather than into one of his own so he wouldn’t be alone. He remembered how much
time Johnny spent helping him through the painful, messy divorce. Johnny spent night after night just sitting and listening as Roy poured his heart out.

Roy remembered the first time he noticed that there was more than just friendship in Johnny’s eyes, and the first time that Johnny tried to tell him that he loved him. Johnny was so vulnerable and easily hurt; he was so afraid that he would be rejected. Roy smiled as he remembered how clumsy Johnny was as he tried to tell him, and how he made such a mess of it. Roy remembered the moment when he realized that he loved Johnny, too. He could still see the look of utter joy
and disbelief in Johnny’s eyes when he put his arms around him one night in the kitchen, and told him with a kiss. He remembered how hard it was for Johnny to really believe that Roy loved him and would never leave him.

He remembered the first time that he and Johnny made love, and how he had never felt so deeply and utterly satisfied in his life. Roy had to work very hard to overcome the awful physical and emotional abuse that was rampant in Johnny’s past, and to fill his world with love, warmth, trust and security. Johnny was so very afraid to open up his heart and let someone in.

Roy remembered how hard Johnny cried when the last wall crumbled and he finally opened that badly scarred heart, allowing himself to be completely taken and truly loved. Their relationship deepened with each new day as Johnny began to realize that this love was real and everlasting. Roy had lost everything he had, and then found everything he ever wanted sitting right next to him in the squad. Johnny lost a world full of pain, and found a world full of love.

When everything was packed, Roy grabbed the two bags, took them outside and put them into he trunk of his little sports car. Then he ran back into the apartment and took an envelope out of his dresser drawer. He put the envelope on the kitchen table, where he knew that Johnny would be sure to see it. Then he put on a pot of coffee, and laid out the breakfast table. When he had finished, he sat down in the living room and smiled to himself as he waited for Johnny to come out of the shower. Johnny came bouncing in to the living room, right on schedule.

"Mornin’, babe!" he said cheerfully as he bounced up to Roy, hair still dripping wet. He greeted Roy with a big hug and a kiss. "Happy Anniversary! Where did you go this morning? I missed you when I woke up!"

Roy kissed him back. "Happy Anniversary to you too!" he smiled. "I’m sorry about running out on you like that, but I just couldn’t sleep, so I decided to make you something good for breakfast. I made your favorite. Come on in and eat before it gets cold."

Johnny grinned and bounced into the kitchen. He sat down at the table and started scarfing down the food. He spied the envelope on the table, and picked it up.

"What’s in the envelope?" he asked, being his usual, nosy self.

"What envelope?" Roy asked, pretending to know nothing about it. He was standing over by the toaster making sure the bread didn’t burn.

"This envelope, here on the kitchen table," Johnny said as he held it up to the light, trying to see
inside.

"I don’t know. I thought it was yours," Roy said innocently.

"It’s not mine," Johnny said, turning the envelope all around and thoroughly examining it. "Maybe I should open it. It could be something important." His curiosity was killing him.

"Go ahead," Roy smiled, waiting for the reaction.

Johnny popped open the envelope. There was a note inside. The note read as follows:

Johnny, my love,
You have made the past year the best of my life, and have given me more than I ever thought possible. You will always have my faithful love, my undying passion, and my complete devotion. Will you do me the honor of spending our first anniversary together with me in the hills, above the city lights, and watch the stars flicker from a love nest built for two? I anxiously await your reply.
Yours always and forever,
Roy


Johnny sat still for a moment in shock. He didn’t know what to say. The emotions rising up in him were overwhelming. He got up from the table and flew into Roy’s arms. The expression on Johnny’s face said everything that he could not. Roy just smiled and
kissed him.

"Roy, I don’t know what …I mean… I know what… I just don’t know how…" Johnny stammered.

Roy laughed and said, "I guess that means you want to go!" His eyes were shining like two brilliant blue stars.

Johnny just shook his head. "I can’t believe you did this. All I got you was a card," he said sheepishly. "I thought we agreed not to spend a lot of money this year."

"We did, but this is something I’ve been planning for quite a while now," Roy said softly as he held Johnny close. "I wanted this to be special. I wanted our first anniversary to be as special as you are to me." He backed Johnny up against the refrigerator and kissed him passionately, deeply and tenderly, until he was left breathless. "Come on, babe! We have some driving to do!" he grinned.

After they had finished breakfast and cleaned up the dishes, Roy led Johnny out to the parking lot. Johnny started over to his Land Rover. He usually drove when he and Roy went anywhere. Johnny always said that it was because he never got to drive the squad.

Roy pulled him away. "Not today, babe. Today we go in style," he said as he led Johnny to the little sports car. Johnny couldn’t help chuckling to himself. The sports car was at least 10 years old, and was definitely showing signs of its age. He knew that Roy was deeply attached to it, and so he resisted the urge to make a joke about riding around in a genuine antique. Besides, Roy did take good care of it, and it looked much better than his Rover did. They left the parking lot, and soon they were outside the city limits.

"Where are we going?" Johnny asked, enjoying the ride.

"You’ll see," Roy answered, grinning from ear to ear. Roy’s grinning told Johnny that he was in for a big surprise.

Roy drove the little roadster up into the hills above Los Angeles. The rain had stopped, and the sun was now shining brightly, so Roy pulled over and put the top down. It was a pretty drive, full of natural scenery. They drove for about three hours before they reached their destination.

Roy had arranged for a weekend stay at a small hotel built high in the hills. He would have liked to stay a whole week, but he just couldn’t afford it. It was a lovely, quiet little place nestled deep in the woods. Behind the hotel was a large sparkling lake, and there were a couple of rowboats and canoes moored at the shore. There were miles and miles of trails that wound through the surrounding woods and up through the hills. The air was filled with the scent of the big ponderosa pines that blanketed the hills. It was beautiful, and Johnny just loved it.

"Roy, this place is incredible! How did you find it?" Johnny gushed.

"This is nothing. Wait till you see the inside!" Roy said as he pulled the two small bags out of the trunk.

Johnny looked at the small bags and said, "You didn’t pack very much."

Roy grinned at him. "We won’t need very much!" The twinkle in Roy’s eyes was getting Johnny all excited. They walked into the hotel to check in.

The hotel was even lovelier inside. It was richly decorated in a Victorian motif, and was filled with lavish furnishings and elegant woodwork. Roy checked them in, and they headed upstairs to their room. There were only three floors in the hotel, and as they walked down the hallway, Johnny noticed that there were not very many doors. He thought that was rather odd. Roy stopped at the door at the end of the hall and opened it with a flourish.

"Ta-daa!!" he sang. Johnny’s mouth just dropped open as he entered the room. Roy was still grinning away as he followed Johnny in.

It wasn’t a room. It was a full suite. It was positively huge, and decorated in the same ornate
Victorian decor as was the rest of the hotel. There were only four rooms to a floor, and they were designed to allow for the utmost in privacy. The floor in the sitting/living area was sunken, and carpeted with thick, warm plush. There was a fully stocked bar in the corner, with a bottle of very expensive champagne chilling in a bucket on top. All of the glassware was made of fine crystal. The furniture was all plush and velvet. There were vases of fresh-cut flowers on every table. Enormous sliding glass doors led to a full balcony that overlooked the lake. A gentle breeze was blowing in through the sheer lace curtains that hung elegantly about the glass. There was a large dining area on the far side of the room, and another little dining set on the balcony. Johnny was speechless as he moved from one room to another.

He entered the bedroom next. There was a king-size bed in the center of the room. It was an old-style, four-poster with a canopy. The canopy and all of the bedding was made of rich, sapphire-blue velvet. The sheets and pillowcases were pure white silk. There was a large fireplace with a gilded mantle along one wall. Flowers were everywhere in here as well. The room smelled wonderful. Johnny moved on into the bathroom.

"Ooooooohhh…" he said as he went in. Like the other rooms, it was enormous. It was all done in expensive Italian marble. There was a great, big sunken oval-shaped tub in the one half, and there were large potted plants and ferns around it that added to the ambiance. The walls around the tub were mirrored, which made the room look even bigger. All of the fixtures were gold-plated, and there was an equally opulent sink area with another large mirror. The towels were large, thick and soft, and kept on a warming rack. Johnny was stunned. He turned and looked at Roy.

"I don’t know what to say, Roy. This must have cost you a fortune!" he said. "Where did you get the money?"

Roy put his arms around him and kissed him again. His eyes were shining softly into Johnny’s as he spoke. "I’ve been putting a little away here and there for something special, and you’re by far the most special thing in my life. We’ll have many more anniversaries, I don’t doubt that for a second, but we’ll never have another first. I wanted this to be something really memorable. I wanted to show you how much you mean to me. I wish I could keep you up here for a whole week, but I could only afford two nights. I promise, though, I’ll try to make them the best nights of your life."

Johnny was choking on the emotion that was tightening his throat. He couldn’t say anything. The love shining in Roy’s eyes was flowing through him, touching his very soul. Roy was not an extravagant man. He wasn’t cheap, but his practical nature kept him from spending money on items that he considered frivolous. He had to be especially thrifty after the divorce as the child-support payments, which he made faithfully, took a large chunk out of his already moderate paycheck. Johnny knew that Roy had done a lot of hard planning and budgeting to arrange this for him, and he was deeply touched by it. He’d never been given anything so lavish before.

Roy had a particular reason for bringing Johnny to such a fancy place. He knew that Johnny never had much growing up. Poverty was rampant on the reservation, but Johnny’s poverty was compounded by the physical and emotional abuse he suffered at the hands of his father. His father had reluctantly married Johnny’s mother when she became pregnant. They were very young when they married, and Johnny’s father blamed his son for all that he never became. His father never amounted to anything because he drank heavily and couldn’t hold a job, but he blamed his son because it was easier. He cut deep wounds into Johnny’s soul daily with his words. "If I didn’t have to waste my time and money raising YOU…!" he would rant. Johnny’s mother was no help. She drank to ease her own pain. She was afraid of her husband, and would not step in when he was beating the daylights out of her son or torturing him in some other hideous way. Since it was all Johnny’s fault that the family was in such a miserable state, Johnny’s father saw to it that he always got the last and the worst of everything. The fact that Johnny had survived all of this to become a decent, productive human being was a miracle. Roy just wanted to give Johnny something he knew he had never had before, and would not get for himself. He wanted to spoil Johnny a little bit.

"Roy…I love you," Johnny said softly. "I love you so much" He was close to tears. Roy just pulled him in tight and held him as he kissed and nuzzled his neck.

"I love you, Johnny. You are the world to me, and everything in it. I just want you to know how happy I am to have the privilege of spending the rest of my life with you," Roy whispered. Just as Johnny was about to break down and cry, there was a knock at the door. Roy slowly, and reluctantly, broke the embrace.

"That’ll be lunch," he smiled.

Johnny’s eyes got big. "You got room service, too?"

Roy laughed. "Do you think I’d pay for all this and then go for take-out? I told you in the parking lot, babe- we’re going in style!" He went and opened the door. Roy told the valet to set the lunch up on the balcony, as it was now warm and sunny outside. The lavish gourmet meal was served on fine bone china. It was excellent, and they had a good bottle of wine with it. Both men ate until they were completely stuffed.

When they had finished, Johnny went and sat on Roy’s lap for a cuddle. The two lovers sat on the balcony like that for quite some time, finishing the bottle of wine as their lunch settled. Johnny sat across Roy’s lap with his arms entwined around Roy’s neck. Roy was running his fingers through Johnny’s thick dark hair and rubbing his back as they sat together. Between the wine and his nice, full stomach, Johnny was getting drowsy. Roy’s gentle caresses weren’t helping him to stay awake. He was staring out over the crystal blue lake. The water was smooth as glass, and the breeze was whispering gently through the pines. Everything was so peaceful. He wanted to be right out in the middle of it.

"Hey, Roy? Why don’t we take one of the boats out on the lake for a while? It’s perfect out there." Johnny suggested.

"Sounds good to me," Roy agreed.

They went downstairs and out to the lake. The hotel was almost empty, and Johnny and Roy more or less had the lake to themselves. They picked out a canoe and paddled out across the still water. When they had gone out a good distance from the hotel, they found a spot around a bend with a particularly nice view. They pulled the canoe into shore and decided to walk around a bit.

They walked hand in hand through the towering trees. Roy knew that Johnny loved to be out in the woods, in the mountains, or anywhere, just to get away from civilization for a little while. They stopped at a little outcrop of rocks that loomed over the valley below. Huge, majestic mountains were visible in the distance. The warm sun felt good, and Roy sat down on a large, smooth rock. Johnny sat in front of him and leaned back against his lover. Johnny sighed as Roy
put his arms around him ran his hands up and down his chest. Roy’s desire for Johnny was burning inside him, but he didn’t want to make love here. That would come later. Patience was a great virtue of Roy’s. It was part of what made him such an excellent lover. Roy laid Johnny down on the rock and then laid down next to him, pillowing Johnny’s head with his arm. He
leaned over and kissed his lover again and again. Sometimes he just brushed Johnny’s lips with his own. Sometimes he deepened the kisses, probing every crevice Johnny’s mouth with his tongue. He used his free hand to stroke Johnny’s face in between kisses, to run his fingers through the long, thick, dark hair, and to caress his body. Johnny just moaned softly, wrapped his arms around Roy’s waist and wriggled up as close to Roy as he could get.

Johnny loved it when Roy spent quiet time with him like this. Roy was content to just kiss Johnny for hours. These encounters didn’t always lead to sex, and that meant a lot to Johnny. Johnny was used to being treated as little more than an object, something to be used and abused. Before his relationship with Roy, any physical contact simply meant to Johnny that his partner expected a sexual performance from him, and so he performed. It didn’t matter if he was in the mood or not, or if he felt good or bad, happy or sad, he just felt that he was expected to shut up and do it, and so he did. It always left him feeling empty and unsatisfied, dirty and worthless. He didn’t understand at first that Roy sometimes just wanted to be close to him, and just to love him without necessarily making love. Johnny was shocked and upset the first time Roy stopped his sexual advances and said, "That’s not what I want from you right now." Nobody before Roy had ever wanted him enough to be content with just being close to him. Nobody before Roy had really wanted him at all.

During his nurse-chasing days at Rampart, dating Johnny Gage was something of a right of passage for the new nurses. The women regarded him as little more than an easy night out, a free dinner, and a little fun for dessert, if they so chose. Part of it was Johnny’s own fault, as he always tried to portray the image of an experienced ladies man, a real stud. Then, when he was finally alone with them, Johnny’s natural shyness and clumsiness would betray him. This gave the new girls something to laugh about with the other nurses over lunch. It was all a big joke, a joke on Johnny. Even his friends at Station 51 laughed at his continual romantic failures. None of them ever took it any more seriously than that. Johnny’s pride kept him caught in the middle. He knew that the nurses were making a fool of him, but he was too ashamed to admit to his friends that it was actually happening, and that he wasn’t the experienced lover he pretended to be. He’d just make up some excuse about how it "just didn’t work out" and ask out another nurse. None of them realized how miserable he really was, except for Roy. Roy saw the pain that was in Johnny’s eyes every time he got dumped.

Those days were over now that Roy was in his life, and the two lovers spent most of the warm, sunny afternoon on that rock, just kissing, touching, relaxing and talking. Roy was lying on his back, watching the large puffy white clouds drift and morph across the sky. He had his arms around Johnny, holding him close and keeping him warm as the breeze had picked up, dropping
the temperature a bit. Johnny was lying on top of Roy like a rag doll, with his head on Roy’s chest and one leg thrown over Roy’s thighs. Johnny loved to cuddle like this, and Roy saw to it that he got it whenever he wanted it. Johnny felt safe in Roy’s arms. He didn’t have to be anything special to be with Roy. He didn’t have to be witty, or brilliant, or smooth and debonair. He could just be Johnny Gage, and Roy loved him anyway, in spite of himself.

Around 5:00 p.m., they took the canoe back to the hotel and went up to their room for a sumptuous dinner. When they had finished eating, they popped the cork on the bottle of champagne and snuggled up on the balcony to watch the sun set over the water. They watched as the sky transformed itself into a blazing palette of brilliant pinks, oranges, reds and purples. The temperature dropped quickly as the sun went down, and Roy felt Johnny shiver in his arms.

"Cold, babe?" he asked.

"Yeah. A little. It gets cold in these hills at night," Johnny said as he shivered again.

"Come on inside, then. I’ll build a fire in the fireplace," Roy offered.

They went inside and Roy started a nice little fire on the hearth in the bedroom. Johnny was standing over the tiny flickering flames, trying to hurry the fire along so he could get warm. Roy knew a way to warm his lover up a bit more quickly. He went into the bathroom and ran the bath. As the tub was filling, he undressed and then went back into the bedroom to start building
another kind of fire.

He walked up behind Johnny and put his arms around him. He started nibbling the shell of Johnny’s ear, just the way he knew Johnny liked it. Johnny moaned softly and laid his head back onto Roy’s shoulder, exposing his long elegant neck. Roy couldn’t refuse an invitation like that, so he licked and kissed a path up and down the length of Johnny’s neck. The sensations sent shivers through Johnny’s body, and he wriggled back against Roy’s body. As Roy enjoyed the salty taste of his lover’s neck, he let his hands slip downward, until he reached the waist of Johnny’s jeans. He undid the button and slowly lowered the zipper. He slid his hands inside the denim and began to stroke and caress the prominent white bulge that strained for release.

Johnny groaned loudly as he felt the warmth of Roy’s touch on his swelling cock. He closed his eyes and reached back to grab Roy’s ass and push him forward. Johnny’s eyes flew open when he touched bare flesh.

"Roy! You’re naked!" he exclaimed in surprise.

Roy had to laugh. "It’s about time you noticed! I thought I’d go and have a nice hot bath, and I was wondering if you’d like to join me."

Johnny grinned broadly. "You know I like water sports." He turned around, put his arms around Roy’s neck and kissed him passionately. He pressed his groin tightly against Roy’s and started to grind. Roy maneuvered Johnny into the bathroom and started to undress him. He pushed Johnny’s T-shirt up, and nibbled a trail upwards over Johnny’s stomach to his chest. He pulled the shirt off over Johnny’s head, and then returned to his chest to suckle his nipples. Johnny grabbed the back of Roy’s head and arched his back, pushing his nipples into Roy’s hungry mouth.

Johnny loved to have his nipples sucked, and Roy was an expert at it. He threw his head back and hissed as Roy’s talented mouth quickly brought them to stiff little peaks. Then Roy’s mouth worked its way back down over Johnny’s stomach to his open jeans, where he kissed and nibbled the hard white bulge between Johnny’s legs. Johnny groaned and thrust his hips forward, trying to press harder against Roy’s mouth, but Roy wouldn’t let him. Instead, Roy lowered Johnny’s jeans and started to stroke and lick his inner thighs. Johnny spread his legs as wide as he could while standing, trying to give Roy full access to his most sensitive areas, which Roy purposely avoided. Roy continued to tease Johnny’s thighs until his knees were starting to buckle. Then he stopped and lowered Johnny’s shorts. Johnny’s cock sprang forward, long and strong. Roy leaned forward, and ever so lightly, sucked the tip. Johnny gasped and shuddered as a bolt of pleasure shot through him. Roy just grinned at him licked his lips as if he had just tasted something especially delicious, which he had. Then he climbed into the tub. He held his arms out to Johnny, beckoning him to follow.

Johnny carefully climbed into the tub and sat in Roy’s lap, facing him. Roy took the soap and, using only his hands, started to bathe his lover. The soap and water made his hands and Johnny’s flesh both slick, and this added a new dimension of sensuality to his touch. Johnny purred with pleasure as Roy’s large hands roamed over his body, rubbing, stroking and caressing. Roy spent a long time massaging Johnny’s neck, back and shoulders, firmly working the tension out of the muscles with his fingers. Then he methodically massaged each arm, from the shoulder down to the fingertips. Johnny’s eyes were starting to roll back in his head when Roy started to caress and massage his chest. Roy circled the small hard nipples with his fingers, and then ran his fingers lightly over them, teasing the sensitive little nubs. Johnny was trying to rub his rock-hard cock against his lover, but Roy kept pushing him back.

"This is part of your anniversary present," Roy seduced. "You don’t want it to end too soon, do you?"

"No…" was the breathless reply.

After teasing Johnny’s nipples until he was starting to whine, Roy started shampooing his lover’s thick, dark hair. He pulled Johnny’s head forward and kissed him hard and deep, using plenty of tongue, as he thoroughly worked his fingers over Johnny’s scalp. Johnny was in pure ecstasy. Everything felt so good. Roy was taking his time, making sure that he thoroughly covered and explored each part of Johnny’s anatomy before he moved onto the next.

Roy loved to spend time on Johnny’s body like this. He savored the expressions that crossed Johnny’s face, and the soft moans of pleasure that escaped his lips. He knew that Johnny desperately needed the attention that he lavished onto him, as it was something he had never been granted all throughout his past. Fortunately for Johnny, Roy was a doting and generous lover. He enjoyed touching and pleasuring Johnny almost more than he liked to be touched himself. He liked making up for what Johnny had missed. Roy took enormous satisfaction in healing the wounds in Johnny’s soul that still bled occasionally, and he usually liked to play the dominant role in their lovemaking. It wasn’t as if Johnny never returned the favor. Johnny made love to Roy often, and he did it like Joanne never had, with intense passion, sensuality and sincere desire. It was just that Johnny was so sensitive and so vulnerable. Roy felt like he was Johnny’s protector and healer whenever he made love to him, and he liked that feeling.

Roy rinsed the top half of Johnny’s body and started working on the bottom. He had Johnny lean back against the wall of the tub as he lifted one of Johnny’s legs, and massaged the foot before he rested it on his shoulder. Next he worked the leg muscles, starting at the ankle and continuing up to the hip. Then he repeated the process with the other leg. Johnny’s eyes were glazed and dreamy as he watched Roy’s hands slip and glide over his flesh. Then Roy had Johnny stand up on his knees so he could clean the rest of him.

Johnny had to hold onto the sides of the tub as he felt Roy’s skillful hands slip between his legs and over his ass. He couldn’t help but squirm as Roy worked his fingertips in slow, lazy circles over his slick ass cheeks, and slid them up and down through his tender crevice over and over again. He laid his head back and moaned helplessly as he felt Roy gently and meticulously stroking and fingering his balls. Roy was always so thorough when he touched him, and it was
all Johnny could do to endure it without coming too soon. He felt Roy’s hands slip around to and over the front of his groin, his fingers combing through the coarse, black hair, exploring him and caressing him. Then he felt Roy’s fingers on his cock. Looking down, he could see that Roy was watching his cock jump and twitch under the teasing fingers. Roy was lightly running his fingertips along the shaft and over the head. Johnny could see the intense desire burning in Roy’s eyes as he repeatedly stroked the little sensitive spot at the base the tip, and slid his fingers along the little groove under the collar.

Johnny quivered and whimpered uncontrollably as shock waves of ecstasy rolled through his body. Roy continued his delightful torture until Johnny could stand no more. Johnny finally collapsed into the soapy water and into Roy’s arms, frantically searching with his lips and tongue for Roy’s mouth.

Roy, still in full command, rolled Johnny over onto his back and held him down as his tongue dueled furiously with Johnny’s in a long, hard, sensual kiss. Johnny was grabbing at him, trying to pull his body closer. He was raising his hips, desperately trying to rub his aching cock against his lover. Roy broke the kiss, still holding Johnny tight as he lay panting.

"I want to make love to you in all that silk and velvet," Roy whispered, his voice raspy with desire. Johnny could only moan softly in response. He had felt the fire in Roy’s kiss, and he could feel Roy’s steely rod pressing against his thigh. He knew that Roy was going to fuck the daylights out of him, and take both of them to heaven.

Roy helped Johnny up onto the rim of the tub. He pulled one of the large, warm towels off of the rack and carefully dried himself and his lover, nibbling and kissing randomly over Johnny’s body as he went. Johnny’s knees were so weak now that he could barely stand, so Roy picked him up and carried him into the bedroom. It was completely dark outside now, and the bedroom was lit only by the glow of the crackling fire, which had grown large and was burning brightly. The fire had comfortably warmed the room and the bed.

Roy pulled back the velvet blanket and laid Johnny down on the white silk sheets. Shadows danced and flickered over the walls and the bed, and over the two lovers. Roy thought that Johnny looked even more beautiful in the firelight as he let his eyes wander over the smooth, thin frame. Johnny writhed and clutched at the silk as Roy continued the random nibbling and kissing over his body that he had started in the bathroom. Roy covered his lover from head to foot with his kisses, saving one particular area for last. Johnny was spreading his legs as wide as he could, beckoning Roy to kiss him there. Roy took his time, as usual, and then laid on top of Johnny to
tenderly kiss the soft, quivering lips. When he was finished, he began nibbling a path straight downward to where he knew Johnny wanted to be kissed most. Johnny was pushing on Roy’s head and shoulders, trying to quicken the pace, but Roy would not be hurried. When Roy had reached his destination, Johnny was already starting to buck his hips, so he wrapped his arms around Johnny’s thighs and held him down on the bed. Then he nuzzled Johnny’s groin, inhaling his lover’s special scent, and brushed his lips over the throbbing cock.

Johnny felt like he was going to lose his mind. It had been over two hours since Roy had first embraced him by the fireplace, and his body was now screaming for release. Roy was teasing him to exhaustion and testing his pleasure threshold, but he wouldn’t have it any other way. He had waited so long for a love like this come into his life. It was wonderful to be desired like this, and to be wanted so much by someone he loved more than life itself. He just wished he could last all night long.

Still holding Johnny firmly in place, Roy sucked his cock using slow, agonizing strokes. He knew if he moved too fast that he’d make Johnny come. He wasn’t quite ready to do that yet. Johnny was thrashing wildly, rapidly losing control. He was whining loudly and continuously now, a complete slave to the sensations that ravaged his body. Roy pushed Johnny’s knees back and upwards, and gently licked and sucked each of his balls individually. Then he used his tongue to ready Johnny’s love hole.

Johnny squealed as he felt Roy’s hot, slick tongue probing at him. The he felt Roy’s finger penetrate him gently, followed by another, then another as Roy carefully stretched him. Roy had so much pre-cum leaking from the tip of his cock that an additional lubricant wasn’t necessary. When Johnny was ready, Roy slowly entered him, letting his beefy cock fill Johnny’s tunnel with its pulsing heat. He held Johnny’s hands and leaned his body over Johnny’s legs, keeping the knees pushed up and back as he stroked in and out of him, letting them both enjoy the unique
sensation without distraction.

Roy closed his eyes as he stroked. Johnny’s smooth, hot tunnel was squeezing his aching cock so tightly. He could feel Johnny’s body shuddering violently beneath him, and could hear his lover’s breathless whimpers. He was as close as he could possibly be right now to the one person that mattered more to him than anything else in the world. He wanted to spend the rest of his life with this man, just as they were right now. He was overcome by the emotion of it all, which flooded the deepest places in his soul. He felt his climax surging, and he opened his eyes to gaze upon his lover as the wave crested and broke.

Roy screamed as he came, and sent his load coursing deeply into Johnny’s body. Before his own spasms had completely finished, he bent down and buried his face between Johnny legs again, furiously licking and sucking, until Johnny’s breathing told him that he was right at the edge of paradise. At that precise moment, Roy sucked and deep-throated his cock. Johnny arched his back and screeched as Roy gave him his release. The intense spasms rocked his body over and over again, and seemed to go on without end. Finally, they became less and less intense as Roy took him to completion, and Johnny lay gasping, trying to catch his breath.

Roy crawled up to the top of the bed and laid down next to Johnny. He was almost as exhausted as Johnny was. Johnny rolled over into his arms, and snuggled up close, putting his head on Roy’s shoulder. Roy could see the sweat glistening on Johnny’s skin in the firelight. He started pulling up the sheets and the blanket so Johnny wouldn’t get chilled.

"Oh, god, Roy, that was incredible. I’ve never come so hard in my life," Johnny said, still panting a little.

Roy smiled and kissed Johnny on the forehead. "I’m glad you liked it. I aim to please, you know."

Johnny laughed, "Oh, believe me, I’m pleased! If you pleased me any more you might have killed me! Nobody else could ever make me feel the way you do, babe!" He paused for a moment, and then added softly as he wriggled even closer, "Nobody else ever wanted to."

Little comments, like that one referring to his past, always tugged at Roy’s heartstrings. He wrapped his arms protectively around his lover and said, "You’re with me now, Johnny, and I love you. I will always love you. Making you happy is what I live for. You mean everything to me." He gently lifted Johnny’s chin and kissed him tenderly. Johnny could see the love and
sincerity shining in Roy’s blue eyes. He breathed a sigh of contentment, and laid his head back on Roy’s warm chest.

"Don’t forget we still have tomorrow, too. What do you want to do?" Roy asked as he stroked Johnny’s back.

"Pretty much the same thing we did today. I want to spend the day in your arms, somewhere out in the woods. Of course, I’m gonna have a really hard time getting out of this bed tomorrow. I love these sheets and the blanket," Johnny said, fingering the soft velvet.

"I’d wrap you up in silk and velvet every night if I could," Roy said gently.

Johnny smiled and snuggled back down. He stared at the fire for a while, watching it flicker in ever-changing colors as it burned. He was falling asleep now, warm, comfortable, and happy next to Roy. "This was the best day of my life, Roy. I’ll never forget it as long as I live. I love you so much," he mumbled sleepily.

Roy closed his eyes and smiled. " I love you, too, Johnny. Happy Anniversary." His mission was accomplished.


FINIS