Title: The First Separation

Author: Shadows Falling

Fandom: Emergency!

Pairing: Johnny /Roy

Rating: SLASH/ NC-17 *VERY GRAPHIC M/M SEX* No violence. Reference to abuse of Johnny Gage. Just a few profanities.

Status: New, complete

E-mail address for feedback: shadowsfalling@yahoo.com

Archive: Sure, if you’d like to.

Other websites: None

Disclaimers: COPYRIGHT September, 2000 BY: Shadows Falling

THIS STORY IS WRITTEN FOR PLEASURE AND IS NOT INTENDED TO INFRINGE ON ANY PREEXISTING COPYRIGHTS THAT MAY BE VIOLATED. FEEL FREE TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS, BUT NOT FOR PROFIT. THIS STORY IS FICTIONAL, A WORK OF THE WRITER'S OWN WARPED IMAGINATION. THE CHARACTERS AND INCIDENTS USED IN THIS STORY ARE PURELY FICTIONAL AND ARE NOT BASED ON ANY PERSON AND/OR PERSON'S ACTUAL EXPERIENCES

Notes: I wrote this on a nasty, rainy night while my own special someone and I were apart, and I was really missing him.

Summary: It’s the first time that Roy and Johnny have ever been separated since they have been together, and Johnny’s insecurities are getting the better of him.


THE FIRST SEPARATION
By Shadows Falling

Johnny stood in front of the window in the small apartment, and watched as the heavy rains came down. He was miserable. His chest hurt, his head ached, and he was still running a fever. Roy had only been gone five days, but Johnny missed him something awful. Roy was attending a paramedic conference in New York City with one of the new young interns at Rampart, a guy
named Pete Stinson. Pete and Roy were going to be presenting a few lectures on the L.A. paramedic program. It was a two-week event. Johnny was supposed to have gone with them, and both he and Roy were very much looking forward to the trip. Then came that big structure fire at the abandoned chemical plant.

Johnny’s respirator wasn’t working properly, and the heavy, acrid smoke severely irritated the lining of his lungs. He could hardly breathe for four days after the fire, and had contracted a severe upper respiratory infection as a result. Dr. Brackett said he was going to be fine. Roy had been taking very good care of him up to the time he had to leave, but Dr. Brackett firmly refused to allow Johnny to go on the trip. Johnny was still having awful, painful coughing fits, and he still had that fever. Kel had said that Johnny needed to rest and heal or he might develop
pneumonia. Johnny still wanted to go of course, but Roy eventually convinced him that it was best for him to stay home. He could still remember Roy’s words. They echoed in his mind.

"It’ll only be for two weeks, babe. I’ll miss you on the trip, you know I will, but your health is far more important. I wouldn’t go if I didn’t have to, but it’s too late to find a substitute now, and I can’t leave Pete to do this all by himself. He’s too green. Brackett’s counting on me to make a good showing for the program. The time will go fast- I’ll be back before you know it. In the meantime, I want you to stay home and rest. I want to see you healthy and strong when I come back. I’ll keep in touch. I’ll call you every day, I promise."

Johnny and Roy had been a couple for almost a year now, and this was the first time that they had been separated for more than a day or two. Johnny’s world seemed so empty without Roy around. He and Roy did everything together. He thought of Roy again, wondering if Roy missed him even half as much as he missed Roy. Then he had another coughing fit. As he watched the rain running down the glass, the tears were running down his cheeks.

Meanwhile, Roy was having a good time in New York City. The feeling was hollow though, because his lover wasn’t with him. He had called Johnny every day so far, checking up on him, seeing how he was feeling. He knew Johnny missed him, and he missed Johnny too, but the busy schedule of the conference would have worn Johnny out, no doubt about that. Then there was the three-hour time difference, never mind all the sightseeing that Johnny would have wanted to do. Roy knew that Brackett had made the right decision, even though he didn’t like it much. Besides, it was only 9 days until he would be home again, and Johnny did sound a little better on the phone the last time he talked to him.

On the fifth day of the conference, Roy and Pete met up with two New York paramedics named Jack and Dave, and the four had become friends over breakfast. Jack and Dave offered to show the two L.A. boys around Manhattan when they weren’t attending lectures. Roy thought it was a great idea. He had wanted to see some sights while he was there, and he could take plenty of pictures to bring home to Johnny, and maybe pick up a present or two.

The afternoon session that day was going to be pretty dull, all routine stuff, so the four decided to skip the lectures and tour the city. Roy liked to call Johnny around 10:00 in the morning, during the first coffee break of the conference, which was held on the first floor of the hotel he was staying in. He liked to check on how Johnny had slept during the night, as Roy knew the coughing kept him up. Also, Johnny had a habit of forgetting to take his medication, and Roy
wanted to keep on top of that. Unfortunately, Roy was besieged with questions on this particular morning, and wasn’t able to call Johnny as usual. He wanted to pop back to his room at lunchtime and call before they left, but the other three wanted to get started. Roy had left his cell phone, which he usually carried with him, back in his room.

"You can call home tonight." Jack said. "We’ll be back early".

"I don’t know." Roy said. "I really should call. I have someone at home who’s really missing me. This is our first big separation since we’ve been together, and I promised I’d keep in touch. I usually call around this time." he explained.

"Ah yes, the first big separation!" Dave laughed. "We’ve all been there. Feeling a little homesick, are you DeSoto?"

"Yeah, I guess I am." Roy laughed

"Come on Roy. If we don’t leave now, we’ll be stuck in the lunch hour traffic, and like Jack said, we’ll be back early. You can call before dinner." Pete coaxed.

Roy thought it over. "Johnny’s a big boy. He’s probably just fine. A few more hours won’t hurt
anything. I’ll just call him around dinnertime. Johnny will understand."

"Ok, lets go!" Roy said.

"Great!" Jack grinned. "Let’s hit 5th Avenue first. We’ll show you Rockefeller Center, the Trump Towers, and of course there’s St. Pat’s Cathedral….", and the four friends were on their way.

Meanwhile, back in L.A., Johnny came charging through the front door of the apartment he shared with Roy. The exertion brought on another coughing fit. He had run down to the corner to get the newspaper, and had only been gone about 10 minutes. He had hurried back, just in case Roy called. He ran over to the answering machine. Roy hadn’t called.

"Maybe there’s something wrong with the machine." he thought. He picked it up, turned it all around, checked all the connections, and checked the tape. Everything looked fine.

"Why didn’t he call?" Johnny thought to himself. "He usually calls around this time." Johnny waited another half-hour, staring at the telephone. He picked up the receiver to make sure there was a dial tone and that the phone was working properly. When Roy still hadn’t called, Johnny decided to call him. He got the hotel operator.

"Hi. I’d like to speak to Mr. Roy DeSoto in Room 518, please." Johnny said cheerfully, trying not to cough into the phone.

"Just a minute, I’ll put your call through." she replied. Johnny smiled at the sound of her thick New York accent.

"I’m sorry, Mr. DeSoto is not answering his phone. Would you like to leave a message with his voice mail?" Johnny felt his heart sink.

"Sure, thanks" he said softly. He was trying not to get upset, but he just missed Roy so much. He was lonely and he was sick. He needed to hear his lover’s voice. He could feel the tears welling up again as the machine told him to leave his message after the beep.

Back in New York, Roy and Pete had a great time running around Manhattan with their two new friends. They had an excellent lunch, which they washed down with a couple of beers apiece, at a little hole-in-the-wall restaurant uptown that overlooked Central Park. Then they went sightseeing, and when they got thirsty, they stopped in at a little pub around the corner for another beer. Then they did some more sightseeing and had dinner at another little restaurant in Chinatown. Then they went to South Street Seaport to watch the sun set over the water. They watched from inside a little bar that Dave frequented. They spent the evening laughing, trading stories of their rescues, and drinking more beer. By the time Roy and Pete got back to their respective hotel rooms at about 12:30 a.m., life was looking pretty rosy. So was death for that matter. Roy was smiling to himself as he clumsily fumbled for his room key. He thought about all of the great stories he would have to share with Johnny when he got back. He thought about how glad he would be to see Johnny when he got home. He flopped into bed and was soon asleep, not noticing that the little red message light on his telephone was flashing.

At the same time in L.A, Johnny was getting ready for bed. It was 9:30 p.m., and Roy still hadn’t called. The last four nights had been cold and lonely without Roy, but this was going to be the worst by far. He looked at the empty queen-sized bed standing in the room he and Roy shared. It looked so big and so cold. He had spent the last four nights sleeping on Roy’s side of the bed. He could still smell the scent of his lover on the pillow and in the sheets. He desperately missed the feeling of Roy’s arms around him and the warmth of Roy’s body against his back as he slept. The medication he was on made him sleepy, and all that coughing took a lot out of him, but he was fighting to stay awake, just in case Roy called.

Johnny had spent the whole day agonizing over why Roy hadn’t called him like he promised. He was trying to push away the negative thoughts that kept creeping into his mind time and time again, but he couldn’t keep them out. He wasn’t worried that Roy was in trouble, as he would surely have heard something by now. He was worried about other things.

Johnny’s relationship with Roy was strong, loving and deep, but sometimes he still felt very insecure. That was because Johnny had a long, long history of abuse. His father had blamed Johnny for all of his own failures. Johnny was constantly berated and belittled throughout his entire childhood, and was frequently beaten. Whatever Johnny did, it was either wrong or just not good enough. If that wasn’t bad enough, as an adult he had a long string of failed relationship, and Johnny was invariably the one who got dumped. No matter what he did or how hard he tried to please his lovers, they always wound up leaving him in the end. It wasn’t until he became involved with Roy that Johnny knew what it felt like to be truly loved and wanted. Roy was the only one who ever lavished love, passion and attention onto Johnny, the only one who ever gave as much as he took. Roy meant the world and everything in it to Johnny.

In spite of Roy’s continuous attempts to convince Johnny, once and for all, that he was totally and faithfully committed to him for life, Johnny’s past haunted him. He often wondered what it was that Roy saw in him, and why a man like Roy, who had so much to offer, would choose to spend his time with someone like him. It was always in the back of his mind that someone might take Roy away from him someday.

Johnny was not at all happy that Roy had gone to New York with Pete Stinson, and they had a minor spat about the trip just before Roy left. Johnny really regretted making such a fuss about it now. Pete was young, very handsome, bright, witty, and fun to be with. He was tall, blond, muscular, and he had a great sense of humor. Everybody liked Pete Stinson. Johnny trusted Roy, and knew that Roy loved him, but he could understand how Roy might find Pete attractive. Johnny had to admit that found Pete attractive himself, although his heart belonged only to Roy. Knowing that Roy was 3,000 mile away from him alone with Pete Stinson made waiting for his lover to come home a living hell.

Johnny walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. He stared at his reflection and scrutinized himself. Nobody could be harder on John Gage than John Gage. He could almost hear his father’s voice. "Why would you expect Roy to stay with you?" he questioned himself. "Look at you. You’re skinny and bony. Most teenage boys have a better physique than you have. You talk way too much. You babble incessantly about stupid things. You worry about everything. You’re impulsive, irresponsible, and obsessive. You’re also childish and temperamental. You’re too competitive. You have atrocious table manners- do you think you could try chewing one mouthful at a time, and swallowing before you speak? Money runs through your fingers like it was water. Your pathetic attempts at fixing things guarantee a lifetime of employment for professional repairmen. You screw-up everything you touch. Why would a man like Roy DeSoto want to spend the rest of his life with a dime-a-dozen, half-breed loser like you? The tears in his eyes were blurring his reflection in the mirror.

"You know exactly where Roy is, don’t you? He’s in New York with somebody who’s interesting to talk to, somebody worth his time. Sure Roy is loyal, but you know you can’t hold on to him. You’re just not enough. If you hadn’t screwed yourself up at that fire, as usual, maybe you could have gone with him and kept him company instead of leaving him alone with Pete. Roy’s not calling because he’s not lonely and hopeless like you are. Roy is worth something. He would be a prize for anyone, and right now while you’re here, all sick, sad, and pitiful, someone is right there with Roy taking him away from you. Roy has better things to do with his time than be sitting on the phone with you, listening to you whine and cry about how lonely you are and how much you miss him."

By the time Johnny had finished tearing himself apart he was sobbing. He left the mirror and crawled into bed. He checked the phone one last time for a dial tone before he turned off the light and cried himself to sleep.

PART 2

Roy woke the next morning with a pounding headache. He felt like his entire body had been polluted. His eyes were sticky and bloodshot, and he felt like he needed to shave his tongue instead of his face. "Roy, why did you do this to yourself?" he groaned aloud.

He crawled out of bed and into the shower. The warm water felt good, and he let it pound on his aching head. He shaved and brushed his teeth, got dressed, and then went to make his morning phone call to Johnny. When he got to the phone, he saw the red message light blinking.

"Damn!" he said aloud. "I forgot to call Johnny!" Roy felt awful. He knew Johnny would be upset.

He listened to his voice mail. The pre-recorded voice made the usual introduction.

"You-have-four-messages-in-your-mailbox. Message-one." Roy then heard his lover’s cheery voice.

"Hi, babe! It’s me! It’s, uh, almost 7:00 our time. I ran out to (cough!) get the paper, and I thought I might have missed your call. (COUGH!) I guess you’re in the shower or something. Call me when you get out, OK? (cough! cough! COUGH!) I love you, and I really miss you. (COUGH!) Bye!"

The machine went on. "Message-two". Johnny’s voice was a bit less cheery this time.

"Hi babe, it’s me again. I guess you must have (cough! cough!) had trouble getting through or something. It’s about 9:00 over here. (COUGH! COOOUUUGH! COUGH!) I thought I might catch you before lunch. Did you remember to charge the (cough!) battery in your cell phone? I can’t reach you there either. Please call me. I’m miserable without you. I love you so much.
(COUGH!) Bye."

"Message-three." It was getting worse.

"(COUGH! COUGH! COOOUUGH! COOOUUGH!!) Uh, sorry about that. It’s me again. I thought that maybe the hotel operator forgot to give you your messages, so I asked her to make sure she put this one in your mailbox. (cough!) I figure it’s about dinnertime in New York. I
hope you’re having a good time at your conference. I guess New York is a pretty happening place. I just wish I was there with you. (COUGH! COUGH!) I guess you’ll call me as soon as you get a chance. Please don’t forget, Roy. I love you. Bye."

"Message-four." Roy just closed his eyes as he listened.

"Um, hi, Roy. It’s Johnny. I guess you were too busy at the conference to give me a call. It’s ok, I understand. (COUUUGH! COUGH! COUGH!…cough!) I guess you’re meeting a lot of new people. I tried your cell phone a couple more times, but I guess you don’t have it with you. I’m going to take a shower now, it’s uh, 8:30 our time. If you call me (cough!) leave the phone ring a long time. I’ll be listening for it in the shower, and I’ll come right out to get it, don’t worry. The nights sure have been cold without you, Roy. I miss you so much. If I don’t hear from you tonight, well, I hope you have sweet dreams. I’ll be dreaming of you for sure. (sniff) I love you, and I can’t wait for you to come home. I miss you. (snuffle) Bye. I love you. (sniff, sniff, COUUUGH!)

"There-are-no-more-messages-in-your-mailbox-Thank-you-click"

Roy felt horrible. That last message just about killed him. He knew by the meek little voice and occasional snuffling noises that Johnny was crying. He couldn’t dial the phone fast enough. He knew how insecure Johnny felt at times, and what he would be thinking. He had promised to call Johnny every day, and promises like that meant a lot to Johnny. Roy didn’t mean to break his promise. He was just having such a good time, and with all that beer, he just plain forgot. He
heard Johnny pick up the phone.

"Hi babe, it’s me! How are you feeling?" Roy said, trying to be as cheerful as possible.

"Hi babe. I’m ok. I’m a little tired. I didn’t sleep too well. Where were you yesterday?" Johnny had that tone to his voice that told Roy he was really miserable.

Roy sighed, "Johnny, I’m so sorry I didn’t call you yesterday. I really am. I just got so wrapped up in things yesterday, and I left my cell phone in my room…"

"What kind of things?" Johnny cut him off. "Weren’t you at the conference?"

Roy did his best to sound nonchalant about the whole thing. "I was there for the morning session, but Pete and I met up with these two guys, Jack and Dave over breakfast. You’d really like them babe. The afternoon session was all routine stuff, so we decided to do a little sightseeing. Jack and Dave are both New Yorkers, born and bred, and they showed Pete and I around the city. I have all kinds of great pictures to show you when I get home, and I have a couple of special surprises for you too!"

"Jack and Dave?" Johnny shot at him.

Johnny could be very sarcastic when he was hurting, and Roy expected it. He knew he had really hurt Johnny when he didn’t call him. He knew exactly what Johnny was worrying about in the back of his mind.

"No babe, come on now." Roy tried to soothe him. "You know you’re the only one who will ever have my heart. We saw a few sights and had a few beers, that’s all. Jack and Dave are both straight, so I couldn’t have done anything even if I wanted to, and you KNOW I didn’t want to. I couldn’t care less about Pete Stinson. I love you, Johnny. You’re the only one I’ll ever love, the only one I’ll ever want to be with."

Roy could hear Johnny starting to cry over the phone again. His own heart was breaking. He wanted desperately to reach through the phone and pull Johnny into his arms, to hold him tight.

"You are my life and my love John Roderick Gage, don’t you ever forget that. My missing a phone call or two should never make you doubt that. I know I was wrong, I know I broke my promise and I am so sorry, but our love is much stronger than the miles between us. I’d never do anything to tarnish our love, or your trust in me. No one could ever take your place."

Johnny was sobbing quietly on the other end. "I just miss you so much, Roy." he choked. "I’ve never felt so lonely in my life. I want to be with you. I need you. (COUUGH! choke, sob, cough! snuffle)"

"Oh, Johnny." Roy said softly. Tears were running down his own cheeks now. "How can I ever convince you that I love you above all else? What so I have to do to prove it to you? I know what you’ve been through, and how painful it was, but that’s all in the past. You and I have a bright and beautiful future together."

"I know. It’s ok." Johnny snuffled. Roy wasn’t convinced. He knew that Johnny would be worrying again as soon as he got off the phone. Roy looked at the clock. It was time for the meeting to start. He and Pete had one more lecture to give, the first one of the morning.

"Look babe, I have to go. Pete and I have to give the first lecture this morning. I know this is a rotten time to cut you off, but you’ll be hearing from me soon, I promise." Roy said softly. "Please don’t worry. I’ll be home before you know it. I love you more than anything."

"I know." Johnny said, his voice barely above a whisper. "I love you too, Roy."

"Are you ok?" Roy asked.

"Yeah." Johnny answered.

"Are you sure?" Roy asked.

"Yeah." Johnny answered. "Good luck with your lecture. I love you, Roy. Talk to you soon."

"Ok, babe. I love you too. Bye now." Roy hung up the phone. He took a deep breath and headed downstairs.

Roy hurried Pete through the lecture. As soon as they finished, he took Pete aside.

"Look, Pete, I have a problem at home. I have to leave early. The lectures are finished, so you should be fine on your own. Tell Jack and Dave I said goodbye, and I’ll see you back in L.A., ok?"

"Sure, Roy." Pete looked surprised. "I hope everything turns out ok. Have a safe trip."

Roy raced to the elevator, thoughts of Johnny filling his mind. He just loved Johnny too much to leave him sick and alone like that for another nine days. Roy smiled to himself as he unlocked the door to his room. "I’ll bring you a surprise from New York, babe!" he thought. Roy knew that Johnny wouldn’t be expecting him to just come home like that. He grabbed the phone and called his travel agent. Eight hours later, he was on the ground at LAX. He boarded an airport shuttle, and in another half-hour he was outside their apartment building. Roy looked up at their apartment. The lights were on in the bedroom. Roy grinned.

He snuck up the back stairs. Being raised in the country, Johnny had a bad habit of not dead bolting the door until he went to sleep. Roy silently opened the apartment door and put his bag down. He took off all his clothes and crept toward the bedroom. He could hear water running- Johnny was in the shower. Johnny had left the door ajar so he wouldn’t steam up the bathroom too much, as he always took long hot showers. When Roy got close to the door he could hear Johnny crying softly between coughs. Roy decided he would take care of that right away. He snuck behind the curtain at the back end of the tub. Johnny never heard Roy climb in behind him.

"Still miss me, Johnny?" Roy said as he reached out and put his hands on Johnny’s shoulders. Johnny yelped and spun around. Roy grabbed him and held him so he wouldn’t slip and fall. Johnny couldn’t believe his eyes. He just stared at Roy for a second and blinked. Roy just smiled at him, his love for Johnny shining in his eyes.

"Roy! It’s you!" Johnny stammered as he threw his arms around his lover.

"Were you expecting someone else?" Roy laughed, as he pulled Johnny in close kissed him. When he pulled back, Johnny had tears in his eyes. Johnny cuddled up close to Roy and squeezed him tight.

"I can’t believe you’re home! Oh god, Roy, I missed you so much!!" Johnny whispered, starting to cry again.

"I missed you too babe." Roy began. "I’m so sorry I upset you. I never, ever, meant to do that. I wanted to come home and apologize in person. I’m so sorry!"

He enveloped Johnny in his arms and just held him for a few minutes, kissing and stroking him. Then he started nibbling on Johnny’s ear. Johnny moaned softly and snuggled in closer, pushing his hips against Roy’s. Roy started nibbling down Johnny’s long elegant neck, stopping to tease the little "fuck me" spot at the base with his tongue. Meanwhile, he ran his hands up Johnny’s back and rubbed his shoulders, then slid them down and grabbed Johnny’s ass cheeks. Roy pushed his hips forward, and rubbed his hard cock against Johnny’s. Johnny groaned and tried to wriggle even closer. Roy pulled Johnny’s face up close and ran the tip of his tongue over Johnny’s lips, teasing seductively before he slipped his tongue into Johnny’s eager mouth. He explored the hot cavern thoroughly, kissing Johnny hard and full as he did so. The kiss left Johnny breathless.

"Make love to me Roy. Please. Just take me and love me." Johnny begged him.

Roy sat him down on the edge of the tub and knelt in front of him. As the warm water cascaded over them, Roy gently suckled Johnny’s nipples, one at a time, until Johnny was moaning steadily. Then he stopped to tweak and roll them a little. With one hand, Roy reached down and lightly stroked Johnny’s cock, just enough to tease him and drive him crazy. Roy knew Johnny loved to be gently teased like that. Roy decided that Johnny needed a good, long, thorough teasing. Then he’d see how hard he could make Johnny cum. He played with Johnny’s nipples and teased his cock relentlessly until the hot water started to run out.

"We’d better get you into the bedroom babe." Roy said softly, as he turned off the water and took Johnny back into his arms. He grabbed a thick towel and dried them both, kissing Johnny constantly as he did so. Then he picked his lover up, carried him into the bedroom and laid him in the bed.

"Been sleeping on my side of the bed, babe?" Roy asked. He could see that the other side had clearly been left untouched.

"I could smell you on the linens. It made me feel closer to you." Johnny replied softly. Roy felt his heart swell. Johnny looked into Roy’s eyes as Roy climbed into the bed next to him, and he could see the purest of love and desire burning in them. Johnny just closed his eyes and smiled.

Roy told Johnny to roll over. "I’m going to love you from head to toe, sweetheart." Roy said gently. Johnny just sighed happily and rolled onto his stomach.

Roy started by kissing the back of Johnny’s neck and rubbing his shoulders. His hands worked their way down Johnny’s back, massaging each and every muscle. He followed his talented hands with his equally talented mouth, softly kissing and licking all the way down. When he got to Johnny’s ass, he let the tip of his tongue wander freely over both cheeks, making Johnny squirm. Then he gently parted Johnny’s cheeks with his hands and let his long, hot tongue fill Johnny’s tender crevice. Johnny groaned loudly, and tried to wriggle back against Roy’s tongue. Roy spread Johnny’s cheeks as wide as he could without hurting him, and gave his tight little entrance a long, exciting tongue bath. He teased it with his tongue, pushing inside just a little and then rimming Johnny for all he was worth. Johnny was writhing like crazy in ecstasy. When Johnny was starting to get far too excited, Roy stopped and began working his hands down the back of Johnny’s legs, stroking and massaging the entire length. Then he told Johnny to roll over again.

Roy started tracing the outline of Johnny’s face with his fingertips, starting at the center of his forehead, moving out then down across the elegant cheekbones. He brushed the cheeks lightly, then traced along the jaw line to the chin. He had the delicate touch of a surgeon, and the smooth, feathery touches sent waves of delight rippling across Johnny’s skin. He traced the delicate outline of Johnny’s lips. He replaced his fingers with the tip of his tongue, and then slid his tongue inside Johnny’s willing mouth. Roy kissed him, full and soft, exploring the inside of his lover’s mouth all over again. Johnny lay there still and quiet, and let Roy’s passion flow all over him.

Using his fingertips, his lips and just the tip of his tongue, Roy slowly and carefully explored Johnny’s upper body, tracing and caressing every detail, thoroughly probing every crease and crevice. He watched as the muscles tightened and twitched under his touch. Roy revisited each tiny nipple again, painstakingly nibbling, licking and sucking, pausing only to tease them with his fingers, until Johnny was rolling his head from side to side and lifting his hips off of the bed. Johnny moaned softly and steadily now, and he shuddered as each touch excited his nervous system, making him more and more sensitive to the next touch. He was lost in a sea of exquisite
sensations. Roy knew how ticklish Johnny was, and proceeded very carefully. He didn’t want anything to disrupt his lover’s pleasure.

He worked his way over the tight abs down to Johnny’s hips. Roy held Johnny’s hips down on the bed while he lavished wet, plush kisses randomly over and around his entire groin area, licking here, and nibbling there. Johnny was really groaning loudly now. Roy buried his face in the black, coarse hair and inhaled the scent of his lover. He covered the shaft of Johnny’s swollen cock with tiny little, soft warm kisses until Johnny was quivering and whimpering. He slipped a finger over the head and gently teased the tip, spreading the pre-cum over and around the little slit. Johnny groaned again and tried desperately to lift his hips up to Roy’s mouth. He was so very hot now. He was sweating like crazy and panting heavily.

"Not yet, my love, not yet." Roy whispered softly. "Lie still for me, now." Johnny’s eyes were fixed in a glassy, vacant stare, and his fingers were tearing at the sheets as Roy began touching him again.

Roy let his hands glide down the outer length of both legs, feeling every contour and detail of the muscles. He crossed Johnny’s insteps and started back up the insides of Johnny’s legs. He continued up the calves until he reached the knees. He bent and lifted each leg, stroking and licking behind each knee. Johnny squirmed and writhed on the bed, his whimpering becoming continuous now. Roy could see the pearly drops of pre-cum oozing from the tip of Johnny’s cock, and pulling into long, thin glistening strings as his cock twitched and throbbed.

"Patience, Roy, patience" he had to tell himself. He couldn’t wait to taste Johnny again.

Roy continued moving upwards along the inner thighs now, caressing and teasing, licking and nibbling. When he got to the top, he stopped and pushed Johnny’s legs wide apart. Johnny knew what Roy would do next. He was writhing and panting so had now that he was nearly
hyperventilating.

"Easy, baby, easy." Roy laughed. "I know what you need. I’ll take good care of you, just relax." Those soothing tones just heightened Johnny’s excitement. His body was on fire, and he was desperately fighting the wave that was rising inside him. He wanted this to last. He needed this so much.

Roy took a tube of lube from the drawer in the nightstand. He applied some to his fingers and began to prepare Johnny’s love hole for entry. In the meantime, he bent down and started nuzzling Johnny’s sac with his lips, softly kissing it. The combination of feelings produced by Roy’s lips between his legs and the fingers probing his ass were driving Johnny crazy. He was thrashing hard now, and starting to whine. He wanted Roy to take him, to make him cum, but
he was too far-gone to articulate anything.

Roy took Johnny’s steely shaft into his mouth in one smooth motion and deep-throated him, relishing the salty taste of his lover’s pre-cum. He knew he couldn’t spend too much time doing this, even though he wanted to. Johnny couldn’t take much more- his cock was throbbing so hard. He lovingly sucked Johnny’s cock just until his ass was ready. Then Roy stuffed a thick pillow under Johnny’s ass, arching his back slightly. Roy stopped just long enough to lube his own hard shaft, and then he entered Johnny slowly, letting his cock fill Johnny’s hot, tight tunnel. When he was fully seated inside, he lay over top of Johnny and wrapped one arm around his waist, pulling him in tight. His mouth latched onto one of Johnny’s sensitive nipples and began to seduce it with his tongue. Then Roy started to thrust in and out of Johnny, using long smooth strokes, making sure to firmly and thoroughly rake his prostate with each stroke. With his free hand, still full of lube from preparing his own cock, he began to firmly stroke Johnny’s cock, from base to tip, in perfect rhythm with his thrusting.

Johnny was out of control. He was clinging onto Roy now, the myriad of sensations hurling him over the edge. He was seeing stars. His orgasm hadn’t even hit yet, but he could fell it coming on like a freight train. Roy timed it so that he and Johnny would come together, and he timed it precisely. Johnny felt Roy release his load just as he exploded, and they held on tight to each other as the spasms overtook them both. Johnny came so hard it almost scared him, he felt like his entire body was coming unglued, but Roy was holding him tight, expertly guiding him through it. Johnny thought his spasms would never end, and he vaguely heard himself screaming as each spasm tore through him.

Roy watched as Johnny fell apart in his arms. He felt Johnny’s hot, white cum surge and spill between the two of them. He held Johnny close, and savored the expressions that washed over Johnny’s face as he came. Roy held on to his lover until the last of the spasms passed. By then Johnny was limp in his arms, trying to catch his breath. Roy looked deep into Johnny’s dark brown eyes. At times like these he felt like he could see straight into Johnny’s soul. He could see that Johnny was content now, secure again in Roy’s love. Roy bent down and kissed him passionately.

Roy went and got a warm cloth and a towel from the bathroom and cleaned himself and Johnny. Then he lay back down next to Johnny and covered them both up.

"What do you see in me, Roy?" Johnny asked, snuggling as close as he could get to his warm lover as Roy wrapped his arms protectively around him.

Roy gently cupped Johnny’s face with his hand, and looked at him, blue eyes sparkling. "Everything I ever wanted, and more." Roy answered. Johnny closed his eyes and smiled, burying his head against Roy’s chest while Roy tucked the blankets in snugly around him. He knew Roy meant it, and he drifted off to sleep, safe, warm, and happy in the arms of the man who loved him so much.


THE END