Title: Roy's Love

Fandom: Emergency!

Pairing: John/Roy

Rating: NC-17

Archive: Yes

E-mail address for feedback: roysgirl51@yahoo.com

Series/Sequel: Not yet, but who the hell knows?

Disclaimers: Not for profit, no copyright infringement intended.

Notes: First Times

Summary: PWP

Warnings: Slash/explicit sexual content

(Oh God, I hope I worded that right...)

 

Roy's Love
by Roy's Girl

He looked at Roy pleadingly, one hand half-extended toward the auburn haired man his fingers visibly trembling as his final plea hung in the air. Having exhausted all the sensible reasons for his partner not to leave the fire department in the wake of his divorce, he had no choice. He had to try, he had to ask. Johnny's mouth trembled as tears filled his eyes, anguished eyes that begged Roy not to go. Startled blue eyes met his as his mind echoed with John's pain-filled whisper.

"Don't leave me. Please, Roy…don't leave me." He'd whispered as tears streamed frankly down his face, flowing from misery filled eyes, to drop on the windowsill of his ranch house's big bay window. "You're all I have, you're all I've ever had…"

Roy saw the haunted eyes, brown eyes he loved so much, and took John's trembling fingers in his hand. "All those girls were a ruse?"

"You were married."

"Another ruse, I've been gay for years, love." Roy spoke softly, his heart aching as he heard John's first sobs break his heart. He cupped the younger man's cheeks in both hands and kissed him on his forehead. Oh God, what have I put you through?"

John couldn't answer, crying to hard to understand that Roy wasn't leaving him. He sank to his knees on the floor and wrapped both arms around his waist. He began to rock back and forth, unable to hide his emotional agony anymore. He cried out harshly, torment in his rasping cries until Roy couldn't stand it, and knelt to take him in his arms.

"Sssh, love. Don't cry, John. Don't cry…what have I done to you?" He crooned in remorse, indeed now that he knew: Roy realized the signs had been there all along.

"Please, don't go. Roy, don't…"

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm not going to leave you, I was going to leave because I though I couldn't have you. I thought you were straight."

"I was, until I met you. Then that changed, I changed. As long as you were at least near me, I could stand it. I can't stand losing you altogether…" He choked out.

"I won't leave you, Johnny." Roy's soft tone was ripe with promise. "Not now that I know you love me, too. Hush, love, don't cry baby."

But John's sobs prevented him from hearing Roy's reassurances, and he had gotten lost in his own pain. Misery ravaged his normally cheery face, as he waited for the sounds of Roy's departure. He moaned in soul-shattering anguish and rocked himself a little faster. Roy scooped up his unheeding partner and carried him tenderly to bed, stripping him to the skin, and getting both John and himself into bed. He held the sobbing younger man tenderly. He had not thought, ever, of what leaving the department would do to the man who depended on him most. Even if he had, he would not have reckoned on this, this grieving.

It took a while to calm Gage down, and by that time Roy had been forced to bring sex into the issue to get his attention. It was his nibbling kisses along his jaw that brought John around, opening his mouth under Roy's probing tongue. Fitting his hard arousal along John's rapidly hardening cock, Roy slid his erection back and forth as his tongue licked John's nipples and caused him to cry out and writhe under the older man's body. His flanks heaved as he ground himself eagerly against Johnny's crotch. Roy worked his way down John's slim, wirey body, licking a path to his penis, and he didn't hesitate to take John's shaft into his mouth. Slow and sweet would have to wait, he needed to taste John's spew, and he wanted to taste something else as well. He ached to lave John's virgin asshole with his tongue, ached to rim him, ached to have him. He engulfed John's hugeness, swallowing his lover's turgid length expertly, and began to bob his head up and down as he fucked John's manhood with his face. Faster and faster Roy went down on John, feeling his fingers wind into his hair, and felt John's eager thrusts in and out of his mouth as John began to react to his suckjob. It didn't take long for the emotional man to shoot hot cum into DeSoto's waiting mouth, and once he'd swallowed the thick fluid, he continued his southward journey. He lingered at Gage's heavy ball sac, before he lifted Johnny's legs and spread his asscheeks to expose his tiny hole. Then, Roy began to lick his shithole, driving his tongue into his rear opening again and again.

John moaned loudly as the wet noises of being tongue-fucked in his ass got to him, and got him hot to have Roy's thickness inside his body.

"Uhh, " John grunted as pleasure washed over him, "Oh God, yes! Eat my ass! Lick it. Roy, oh God that's good! Oh man, deeper Roy. Please, use your fingers; fuck my ass with your fingers!"

"How `bout this, instead?" Roy answered as he covered John, and slowly shoved his cock up the other man's ass. "Do you like this?"

"You know I do, fuck me Roy. Take me; let me be your wife. Oh yeah!"

He screamed in pleasure as Roy began to do just that, with long, fast lunges. John convulsed under Roy's strokes, screaming Roy's name as he shrieked his pleasure. Roy bellowed his satisfaction a few moments later, before collapsing to one side, and pulling John with him.

"Oh god, I love you, Roy."

"God know's l love you, too, Junior." Roy answered as he tucked the two of them in. Rest, love. Today took a lot out of you. We'll talk later, sleep baby."

END PART 1