One Night In Heaven

by Cat

cat__64@yahoo.com

Warning: Slash

Pairing: Johnny/Roy

ONE NIGHT IN HEAVEN

by Cat

"Squad 51, available." John hung up the mic and sighed. Man, he just hated it when calls got cancelled. "Why don't people use their heads before they make that call?"

Roy absently responded "Don't sweat it, it's all just part of the job."

Johnny looked over at Roy. He'd been kinda quiet since their shift started two days ago. "So what's up with you? You've been awful quiet these past days."

Roy stared straight ahead not bothering to look at John. "Nothing."

"Roy, I know you like the back of my hand. Somethings bothering you, now what is it?"

"I said nothing. So drop it!"

John looked hurt. "Fine, I can take a hint." With that he turned his head to look out the side window. Roy had never been that short with him before. Boy, something must really be bugging him.

"Johnny, I'm sorry. It's just.......oh never mind. You'd never understand anyway." Roy grimaced. If Johnny ever did understand, it would probably end their relationship for good. Personal and professional.

Johnny chanced looking at Roy again. He thought Roy looked kinda sad, like he just lost his best friend. "Hey, Roy?"

"Yeah?"

"You know they say you feel better if you talk about it. We get off shift when we get back to the station. What ya say if I grab a few beers and swing by your place and we'll watch some TV. Maybe you'll feel like talking later on. What'd ya say?" Johnny grinned like a kid looking in a candy store window.

Roy knew that he was going to regret his decision, but he could never deny Johnny anything. One look from that puppy dog face and he was a goner. In more ways than one. He just hoped that he wasn't taking too big a risk this time. "Ok, Junior. It sounds good. What with Joann gone to her sisters, I could use the company." Maybe by the end of the night he'd be able to tell Johnny just why Joann went to her sisters and exactly how long she planned on being gone.

Roy had just gotten the house picked up when he heard Johnny's truck pull into the driveway. Well, he thought to himself, this is it. By the nights end he'd either lose a friend or gain.....his thoughts were interrupted by the ringing of the doorbell.

*****

Roy opened the door to see Johnny standing on the step and grinning. "Got the beer and some muchies. Bring on the movies."

"Come on in Johnny." The guys headed for the living room and both settled on the couch, one on each end.

They got comfortable, opened their beer and settled down to talk and watch tv. "So partner, are you going to spill it?"

Roy looked up at Johnny. The few beers had made him relax and he felt he could finally talk about what had been bothering him. "I don't know where to start."

John grinned. "The beginning is always nice. That way I won't get confused."

Roy sighed and took a sip of his beer. He slumped down on the couch and looked at John. "You know that Joann is at her sisters? Well, what you don't know is that when she left to go to there, she was leaving me. She wasn't just going to visit. She moved in with her sister, lock stock and barrel." Roy leaned his head against the back of the couch. He didn't realize how hard this was going to be, yet at the same time he felt like a boulder had been lifted off his chest. He felt the tears start to flow. He hadn't cried since Joann had left. All of a sudden he felt fingers swiping across his cheeks.

Johnny had moved next to Roy and was wiping his tears away. "Hey Roy. I'm sorry, I didn't expect anything like this. It's gonna be ok, maybe she'll reconsider and come home."

Roy almost groaned out loud. Having Johnny this close to him, in his home and on his couch was too much. He didn't know if he was going to be able to control himself. "No, she won't come home, John. You don't understand....the reason she left me." God, how could he go on.

Johnny laid his hand on Roy's chest. "Hey, partner. Take it easy, tell me. What won't I understand and why won't Joann come back?"

This time Roy did groan. He felt himself hardening behind his zipper. He couldn't look Johnny in the eye. He couldn't bear to see the disgust on his face when he saw what his one touch was doing to him. All of a sudden John's hand landed on his crotch. Roy's eyes flew up and connected with Johnny's.

Quietly Johnny whispered "Roy, I know. It's ok. I'm sorry about you and Joann, but...Roy! Do you know how long I've waited for a chance like this?" Johnny gently squeezed Roy's cock thru his jeans and moved a little closer. "Do you know how many times I've sat beside you in the squad and have wanted to do just what I'm doing now? Knowing that if I did you'd probably hate me and not want me for your partner anymore." Johnny's jeans were starting to feel a little uncomfortable. He took Roy's hand and placed it on his groin. "See what you do to me, partner? Just what I do to you. I'm sorry that Joann left you, but I've gotta tell ya, right now I'm blessin' her.

Roy started caressing Johnny thru his jeans. He could feel that Johnny was hard as a rock and couldn't supress the groan that escaped between his lips. Lips that were aching to get in contact with John's. He looked at Johnny and smiled. Leaning forward slightly and placing his free on the back of Johnny's neck he pulled him forward until their lips met softly. Roy groaned again. "Johnny!"

Johnny responded in kind. "Roy!" He proceded to slowly push Roy backwards and down. He stretched out alongside his partner on the couch. Each man was running hands up and down each others body. Piece by piece clothing came off. When Johnny reached for Roy's zipper to slowly slide it down Roy thought he'd pass out. Johnny pulled Roy's jeans down and off. Then he ran his hands back up Roy's legs to stop at his hips. Johnny's lips followed his hands up and captured the head of Roy's cock .

Roy moaned and wrapped his hands in John's hair. He couldn't believe the sensations that were rocketing thru his body. This was so much better than dreaming. "Johnny, don't stop."

Johnny was in the process of giving his partner the best blowjob in his life. Licking up and down Roy's cock with his tongue. Nipping at his balls and then taking Roy back into his mouth he started sliding back down. He felt Roy hit the back of his throat, slowly relaxed and took him the rest of the way in. He could feel Roy's hands clenching and unclenching in his hair and knew that his partner was close. He picked up his rhythm and sucked up and down on Roy's shaft.

Roy felt himself starting to climax. He couldn't help himself, he grabbed Johnny's head and started pumping in and out of Johnny's mouth. All at once he stiffened and a moan ripped from his throat. Johnny felt Roy's cock start to twitch and prepared himself, soon enough Roy's hot cum was spurting inside his mouth and down his throat. Johnny swallowed and sucked until he drained Roy dry.

He slid back up pushed his hard cock against Roy's thigh. He captured Roy's lips in a kiss and pushed his tongue inside his mouth. "Roy......I want you! Are you willing?"

Roy could taste himself on Johnny's mouth and moaned. He'd do anything for this man. Though he didn't have any experience with this he suspected that Johnny did. One thing was sure, he had the utmost trust in his friend. He nodded his head and Johnny got the biggest grin on his face. "Be right back, pally. Don't move."

Roy didn't he could move right now if his life depended on it.

It didn't take Johnny long to find what he needed from the bathroom. He came back to the couch and reached for Roy's hand. "Come on buddy, the bed'll be more comfortable."

Together they went to Roy's bedroom and laid down on the bed. Johnny started kissing Roy again to make sure he was totally relaxed and ready. He didn't have to worry Roy was more than ready. Just the thought of becoming one with John was getting him hot all over again.

Johnny slowly kissed down Roy's neck and started licking his nipples. He persuaded Roy to roll over on his stomach and raised him up on his knees. Johnny spread some of the gel on his fingers and some on Roy's anus. He kissed his way over Roy's shoulders and back. Leaving little love marks in his wake. He slowly inserted first one finger and then two once Roy became accustomed to the pressure. Pretty soon he knew by the moans that Roy was making that he was ready. Johnny spread some more gel on his cock and stroked up and down once, then twice. He positioned himself behind Roy and slowly pressed the head of his cock against the ring of Roy's anus. Slowly he slipped in and stopped.

"Roy, oh man. You don't know what you're doing to me!"

"Are you ok?"

"I'm fine Johnny, don't stop now. I need you!"

Johnny groaned at Roy's words and slowly pushed his cock all the way in. Grinding his hips forward he paused and felt his cock swell. He knew that he wouldn't last over a few strokes. "Man, Roy! I can't hold back anymore. I've gotta........awwwwww." Johnny started pumping his cock in and out of Roy's ass with firm strong strokes. He grabbed Roy hips and pulled him backward reaching forward at the same time to grab ahold of Roy's cock and start stroking. It wasn't long and Roy was groaning louder than John. Both men were in sync moving together like a fine tuned engine. Roy felt John tense and then felt his hot cum splash deep in his bowels. A feeling that Roy had never felt before in his life. They held together for awhile, each waiting for the other to calm down. Finally in total exhaustion they slumped forward on the bed, Johnny slid slightly sideways but left his leg over Roy. He laid his head down beside Roy's head.

Looking deep in Roy's eyes he spoke. "We've been friends and partners for six years. From this day forward we'll be partners and lovers for many more years. I've always trusted you with my life Roy, and now I'm trusting you with my love. I love you, pally."

Roy felt tears well up in his eyes. Even his wedding vows to Joann never meant this much to him. He now knew that he was meant to spend his life with Johnny. Not only had Roy saved his friendship, he gained a lover and had just spent one night in heaven......."I love you too, Junior."

 

The End