Title: July 4th Fireworks

Author: T.R. Gardner

Fandom: Emergency

Pairing: Hank Stanley/ AJ Davis, Mike/Tami Stoker, Roy/Joanne DeSoto, Johnny/Katarina Gage, Marco/Louisa Lopez, Chet/Lynnette Kelly, Victor/Charlotte Soreign, Martin/Anna Stanley

Rating: NC-17

Archive: I would like this story to be included in the WWOMB.

E-mail address for feedback: bevstwins@earthlink.net

Series: Yes

Sequel: A Phone Call Away

Disclaimers: Written for fun not profit. The characters are borrowed not owned. All mistakes are my own. No copyright infringements or offense intended

Notes: Original characters: AJ Davis, Tami Rena Stoker, Louisa Lopez, Lynette Craigh Kelly, Katarina Gage, Victor Gabriel /Charlotte Catherine Soreign, Martin Henry/Anna Nichol Stanley, Devon Peter (Lil Phantom) Kelly, Johnny Randall (JR) DeSoto, Royal Jonathon (RJ) Gage, Michael David Soreign, Judy Nichol (Lil Cap) Stanley, Joy Jennifer (Pip) Stanley

Summary: It's July 4th. Hank introduces the crew to his girlfriend at the July 4th Celebration and fireworks soon ensue.

 

July 4th Fireworks

by T.R. Gardner

They had just settled down for dinner when the phone rings. AJ pushes back from the table. "L. A. County Fire Station 72. Captain Davis speaking."

"Hi mommy."

"Mikey, How are you?"

"Fine. Nanna said I could call to say "Good Night." Love you. Bye Bye."

"AJ he has been so worried that he wouldn't be able to talk to you tonight. See you tomorrow sweetheart." "Thanks, Charlotte. Is he being good for you?"

"He is always good for me."

"You'll have to tell me your secret."

"Honey, I'll let you go. See you tomorrow." "Bye Mom."

AJ turned back to see five men smirking at her. "Let's eat."

Hank called at 8:00. Captain Demarko answered the phone.

"Good Morning, Tony. Has AJ left yet?" Hank asked.

"They got called out at 4:30 and aren't back yet. It's a four alarm fire. Do you want me to have her call you?" Tony wondered.

"No. Just tell her to come straight over after they get back."

Hank requests. As 51's Captain turns to leave, he meets his men. "Remember the barbecues, today. Come over whenever you wish.

We will eat around 12:30. I want you to meet someone very special to me."

"We'll be there, Cap." Mike says as the rest of the men nod.

"Bring extra clothes for the long weekend."

Hank pulled into the driveway with anticipation. He walked to the front door and was met by Mary Haines, the widow of a firefighter friend, who watched the girls since Helen passed away three years ago. "Mary were there any problems?"

"The girls were as good as gold. Joy may be coming down with a cold. She complained about a sore throat and a stuffy head. So, what do you have planned for your long weekend?"

"I'm throwing a BBQ at the beach house for the guys so I can introduce AJ to them."

"Are you getting serious?" Mary asks.

"After Helen died from the aneurysm, I never thought I would fall in love again then AJ walked into my life. The girls love her and Mikey. See you on Tuesday Mary. Have a good weekend." Hank says.

"I'm so happy for you. Danny was quiet fond of AJ. She is a good woman." Mary says as she calls upstairs, "Have fun this weekend, girls." A very faint good bye could be heard.

Hank went upstairs to search for his twin daughters. Pip was laying down watching her sister packing for the weekend. "Good morning. How are you feeling, Pip." Hank asked.

"Okay, I'll rest this morning and be fine by party time. Where is AJ?" Joy asked.

"72's got called out early this morning." Hank answered.

"She'll make the party though?" Lil Cap asked.

"Judy, I left a message for her to come on over. Are you girls packed?"

"We're ready." They responded.

"Let's go." Hank orders. Laughing as he watches the girls run down the stairs. Hank stopped to pick up his bag then shuts off the lights and locks the door.

After a 30 minute scenic costal drive, they pulled up to the huge inn that Helen had inherited shortly before she died. The Conner's, who were the caretakers, had opened the windows to air the house out. It had been closed up for the last six months. Hank was checking out the pool when Mike and Tami arrived. Hank was still amazed that Mike had finally settled down six months ago. He had chosen the blond haired, blue eyed imp, who was a school teacher.

They had met at a school where we had brought Big Red for a demonstration.

"Hello, Tami. Daddy's out back. Lets see you and Mike will be in the Blue room. The first right at the head of the stairs."

"Thanks, Lil Cap. Where is Pip?" Mike asked.

"Joy is getting a cold. She's resting for the party."

"What party?" Tami asked. "You know the July 4th BBQ." You could hear the twit in Judy's voice even if it was unsaid.

After carrying their bags upstairs, Mike headed out back while Tami helped Judy put the finishing touches to the cake she was frosting. "Is every one coming?" Mike asked.

"Yes, Chet, Devon and Lyn, Marco and Louisa, Roy, Chris, Jen, JR and Joanne, Johnny, RJ, and Katarina, Dixie, Joe and Kelly, Mom and Dad and four special people. It'll be the first time this old Inn has been full since Helen inherited it.

"How is Louisa? I hope the morning sickness is better." Mike stated.

"Marco has been so worried about the pregnancy. He told me she was feeling much better but the cravings are driving him crazy." Hank replied as the sound of giggling came form the house. "Well Roy is here. Lil Cap only sounds that way when Chris, Jen, and JR are around."

Roy came out carrying Johnny Roderick, his three year old son. JR looks like his mother with his chestnut hair, green eyes and rosy complexion but he also has his daddy's build, nose and chin.

"Lil Cap. Assigned us to the white room with the boys are sleeping in the brown room and the girls are sleeping in the pink room. Is Pip not feeling well? Roy asked.

"She has the sniffles and is resting." Hank says.

Marco and Louisa came out to the patio. Chuckling Marco says, "We have the green room because it's closest to the kitchen so I can get food for Louisa's cravings. She is a chip off the old block, Cap.

Jo is putting away the groceries that we brought. She is happily gossiping in the kitchen. Where is Johnny?" Marco asks.

"I'm right here. Kat is laying RJ down for a nap in the teal room.

We'll be sleeping in the Gray room but I've been informed that next time it'll be Marco's room." He chuckles.

Chet comes through the door scowling, "Why do I have to stay in the floral room? Lil Cap did it on purpose. Why me? I just know that Lyn will want to redecorate our bedroom. God, I hate that room. It feels like I'm in a floral shop." The others laughed at him.

"Who are the secret guest?" Mike requested.

"Let's go inside." Hank suggested. As they go in Hank calls the others into the living room. He sits in one of the high backed fan cane chairs with Lil Cap at his feet and Pip on the arm. The others sat around the room. "I have a confession to make. The BBQ is in honor of our long 4th of July weekend but also it's to introduce you to the woman I have fallen in love with.

"Congratulations, Cap." Mike said.

"Way to go Hank!" Roy says. Johnny and Chet each shake his hands."

Lil Cap, hears a car and runs to the door. "Um. Daddy, you need to come here!" Lil Cap says.

Hank goes to the door then rushes outside.

Judy turns to see everyone getting up so she gives them her best Captain look and says, "Sit."

"Sure thing, Lil Cap." Mike says.

They hear a commotion in the drive. Cap comes in carrying a child and leading a woman on crutches to the chair he had just vacated.

"Momma are you alright?" The child asked.

"Yes Baby, I'll be fine." She says.

Hank, who was pale, says, "I would like to introduce you to AJ Davis and her son Michael."

Mike looks at the woman as Hank puts the boy, of three, down. "Cap. Captain Davis?" Mike says.

"Good afternoon, Mike. How are you?"

"I'm okay. Rough call?" He asks as Hank sits on the arm of her chair.

"Sorry, I'm late. It's was a very long shift." She says.

They are all taking a long look at AJ. Her long burgundy hair was pulled back from her face in a bun. Her bangs almost hid the abrasion on her fore head. The left side of her face sports a bruise
on the cheek. Her hazel eyes were dulled with medication. The bright smile could not hide her discomfort.

"Hank has told me so much about each of you, in addition to what I have learned through the department, I feel like I know you. Let's see. Michael Stoker, I know from some overtime we pulled together. You must be Tami, Mike's wife." AJ states.

"Hello, It's nice to meet you."

Tami says as she goes to rise.

"No, please stay setting. I'm not terribly formal." She looks to Mike's right. "Johnny and Katarina Gage. Where's the baby?" AJ asks.

"RJ's napping you know how six month olds are ." Kat says with a slight Russian accent.

AJ continues. "Marco and Louisa Lopez. How are you feeling, Louisa?"

"Much better. I rarely get morning sickness, well more like all day sickness, anymore. Nice to meet you." Louisa said.

AJ straightened and holding the left side of her chest while coughing, AJ continues, "Chet, Devon and Lyn Kelly."

They nod. Devon, who is five years old, steps forward and shakes AJ's hand.

"Pleased to meet ya." Devon drawls.

"My pleasure." AJ responded.

"So, what happened to ya?" Devon asked.

Chet yells, "Devon Peter."

"No Chet, it's alright. You see, Lil Phantom," Devon eyes twinkled with mischief, "I'm the Captain of Station 72. We responded to a warehouse fire and for a few minutes," AJ pauses and shudders
involuntarily, "we were trapped."

"Who is we?" Devon persists.

"Devon." It was a one word threat from his dad but not a strong one because each wanted to know what had happened.

AJ sees her son start for the boy until she pats her lap. "Come here, Mikey."

Michael was glaring at Devon as he sits on AJ's lap.

"My crew and I." AJ says

The firefighters inhaled sharply.

AJ continues, "Gator, um. Brandon Scranton, my engineer, who has a fractured right leg and a concussion, is staying at the Rampart hotel. Archie Swenson was treated and released as was Del Cooper, my firefighters, and my paramedics, Mike McDaniel's and Pat Finnegan."

"What about you? Lil Cap asked as she patted my cheek.

"Mostly bruises and abrasions."

"A fractured left ankle. Hello." A voice says as it is soon followed by a man and woman.

"Grandma, Grandpa." Yells Pip and Lil Cap as they threw themselves in their grandparents arms.

"Chief Stanley, Anna it is good to see you." AJ says.

"Dad, Mom glad you could make it."

"We decided to spend the weekend."

Lil Cap quickly gets up and says, "We'll give you the mauve room in the lower level."

"Thanks Lil Cap." Martin Stanley says.

Anna Stanley asks, "How do you feel dear? Don't forget the three broker ribs. Why do fireman tone down their injuries?"

"Well, I always thought it is to keep you wives from worrying!" Chief Victor Soreign says.

"We, wives, always know that but let you all get away with it. You big lug. Hello, sweetheart." Vic's wife Charlotte says.

AJ chuckles and says, Hello Ma."

"Nanna, Poppy, glad you're here." Mikey runs to his grandpa to hug him and then he turns to his nanna and hugs her.

"Hank thanks for inviting us." Charlotte says.

"You'll be staying in the yellow room." Hank informs them.

"Daddy that your room." Pip points out.

"Pip, AJ can't go up the stairs so we'll stay in the teal room. Hank informed her.

"Uncle Hank, your sharing a room with AJ. Why not let us stay with her and you sleep in the pink room?" Jennifer DeSoto innocently asked.

AJ was trying not to laugh but started to cough.

Hank shot her an irritated glare.

"Hank's going to sleep on the couch but be available if Alexandria needs anything. By the way I'm Charlotte Soreign and my husband Victor. We are Michaels grandparents."

"We're still waiting for Joe, Dix and Kelly. They should be here soon." Hank said.

"Let's go outside if no one minds. I could use some fresh air." AJ suggests.

The children run ahead. As everyone heads outside they hear a moan and thinking AJ is in pain they turn to see a four alarm kiss taking place. Alex is standing on her right foot with her left leg wrapped around Hank's thigh as her hands rub up and down his back. Hank holds both of AJ buttocks and is shifting back and forth rubbing his crotch against hers. Hank angled AJ's head to deepen the kiss. With a blush they all head outside.

Lack of breath causes Hank to draw back. "With three broken ribs it must be pretty hard walking with the crutches."

"That's what we told her." Joe Early smiles as he pushes a empty wheelchair.

"Hi Hank, Alex." Dixie waves.

"Dixie glad you and Kelly could make it." Hank says.

"Alex, get your stubborn butt in this chair." Joe orders.

"Yes Uncle Joe." Alex sighs as she sits in the wheelchair.

"Hank, I think its time to fire up the grill." Kel says as they hear AJ's stomach growl.

AJ stays on the patio and watches the children who were playing Hide and Seek. The older children were letting the younger children win, most of the time. Chris and Judy watched over the younger ones.

Joy played for about 10 minutes then came up on the patio, "Alex would you hold me?"

"Sure Pip." AJ gives her a hug. "Are you getting a cold?"

"Yeah, it's not fair. Why this weekend." Pip demanded

"Pip things like this happen. I really didn't want to spend this weekend and probably the next two weeks with my butt grafted to this wheelchair."

Tami comes out the door laughing then said, "I didn't mean to eavesdrop."

"No, come on out. Are the other ladies coming out soon?" AJ asked.

"Yeah, we threw together several salads and deserts." Tami said.

"You should have called, I would have helped." AJ replied.

"You were napping and we thought it best to let you sleep." Jo said.

"Sorry it is the medication." AJ said.

"I was wondering umh. Well umh. How did you meet Hank?" Tami asked.

All the wives came out to the patio and settled into the lounge chairs.

Jo handed a glass of iced tea to AJ and Pip.

"I met Hank at the Chiefs and Captains meeting in San Diego. We were both asked to speak on the subject of a new SCBA that both our Stations had tested. It was a new light weight polymer, replacing the face shield. Basically, I said it sucked, pardon me Pip." AJ says as she blush. "We had three malfunctions out of six, a 50% failure rate is unacceptable. Hank said that with some adaptations it could be an option, in the future. I had brought one of the SCBA which had been in a fire the face shield was pocked with 25 holes varying in the size from pin point to a quarter. The hose had become tacky and narrowed. Although no firefighter would have stay inside a fire when they noticed that they were in trouble. There were several cases of smoke inhalation because of the failures. I agreed with Hank if modification could correct the problem then there was a good
chance that we could reevaluate it in the future. We couldn't in good conscious encourage others to use this product."

There was a luncheon and Hank and I were assigned to sit with the equipment representatives. They didn't attend. We talked about the department, our families and our crews. I had just been assigned, 20 days before, to 72's. We attended the afternoon session then went to dinner and a movie. We went to the new movie Star Wars. Neither of us had seen the movie and so we went. For the rest of the week, we spent our breaks together with Danny Haines, my chief from my floater days. Danny was like a big brother to me, after I moved here from Hawaii two and half years ago. Of course when we weren't with Danny either Martin or Vic would show up. Both were worried that one of us might get hurt."

"You see, my parents and husband were killed in a private plane crash. My father was flying. They were headed to Honolulu, for my promotion ceremony. I had found out that I was pregnant and had sat the Chiefs exam." Alex tells them.

"I sorry to bring up sad memories." Tami said contritely.

"It's been almost three and a half years. It still hurts but it's better. Charlotte, I loved Chuck with all my heart. I never expected to fall in love again. With his brown eyes and gentle manner, Hank breached all my defenses." AJ confides.

"I'm sure that Charles is happy that you have someone to love, to take care of and be taken care of." Charlottes eyes twinkle. "Your more than my daughter in law; you're my daughter."

AJ tries to speak around the lump in her throat. "Thank you, mom."

"AJ, mommy died three years ago." Pip said.

"It is strange that we have this in common also." AJ replies.

"AJ, why are you a Captain and not a Chief?" Pip asked.

"I wasn't ready to be a Chief. I was a good Chief but I was a great Captain. When LA County contacted me for active recruitment, I said I'd come but only if I was a Captain. I also made it clear that I wanted to be a Station Captain and not an administrative Captain at headquarters. And here I am." AJ coughs then grimaces. "I think it's time for some meds. Pip can you stand up a minute?" AJ stands up unsteadily and checks her pockets pulling out a pill bottle. She shakes out a pill and swallows it with her tea."

As she settles in the wheelchair and Pip returns to her lap, Kat Gage asks her, "How long have you been seeing Hank?"

AJ says without hesitation, "We have been dating for about ten months. He introduced me to the twins, Pip and Lil Cap, eight months ago."

"Yes," Pip says, "It was November 10th. Daddy was so happy and smiled all the time, like when Mom was alive. When you worked B-shift, we found him looking at a picture of you. He would smile and say you were a friend. We started staying at Grandma and Grandpa Stanley's the night you came off shift."

"How did you know?" AJ asked.

"Daddy doesn't wear a bra. We kind of figured it out."

AJ was crimson with embarrassment. "I knew that I had lost a bra but I never thought I left it at Hank's."

The ladies all had a good laugh.

The guys looked over at them and smiled.

"God, I am so embarrassed." AJ cringed.

"AJ, you two are adults. He was so lonely. He thought we couldn't tell. We want him to be happy." Pip says.

AJ tries not to cry.

"Dear, has your father had the talk with you?" Anna asked.

Lil Cap had walked up to the group. Laughing she said, "He did but I thought we would have to call Uncle Johnny and Uncle Roy. He was shaking and kind of pale and sweaty. We cut him some slack He did eventually finish THE TALK."

"What did your late husband Chuck do in Hawaii?" Louisa Lopez asked.

"He was foreman of my parents ranch. Dad was retired Navy. He was older than my mother. She had inherited the ranch from a widowed Aunt. I didn't spend much time at the ranch. I worked half shifts with the Fire Department from the time I was sixteen. We married when I was twenty six. I had just made Captain. I was transferred to Honolulu, where I commuted every third day. We worked 24 hour on and 48 hours off. We'd been married four years when I was promoted.

Six months later along came Michael. Vic and Charlotte wanted me to move here but I still had the ranch. Chucks assistant and his mother, my old nanny, offered to buy the ranch. I knew that they would keep the ranch running and sold it free from any guilt."

The girls were called over by Devon.

Lyn Kelly asked. "How long have you two been lovers?"

Charlotte and Anna both blushed but didn't leave.

"We have been lovers for six months." AJ answers truthfully. "We both wanted to take it slow. We did spend as much time as we could together including when the girls were at school. Hank is very romantic. Long walks just holding hands, fishing, swimming, working on my ranch house and picnics. I've had five of my horses shipped to the main land. And Hank enjoys riding. I hope Hank will let the girls stay with me. I feel that we need to spend time alone."

Anna smiles, "They love you and they are devoted to you."

AJ's smile would have lit up half of LA. "I love them too."

Anna and Charlotte go inside to check on things.

"AJ, Umh. Well. Umh. How is Hank in bed?" Jo asked.

Every one looks at her with disbelief. "I have always wondered.

Helen once told me that Hank was huge."

"He is the best lover I have ever had. Chuck was always in a hurry.

You know! Hank likes to take time and make sure that I am there too. He is very well endowed in the equipment department at 9 inches long and 3 1\2 wide, and he knows how to use it." AJ gloats.

Dixie says, "Well, I know it is impressive at rest."

"Jo, how is Roy?" AJ asks.

"He is about 8 inches and 3 inches wide." Jo looks to Dixie.

"Don't look at me I have never seen his snake mad."

The ladies giggle. The guys look over and raise their eyebrows.

"Tami, how about Mike." Jo asked.

Tami blushes and says timidly, "He is 8 inches and 2 and 1\2 wide."

"Kat how big is Johnny?" Tami inquired.

Kat takes a deep breath and says, Johnny is 9 inches and 2 inches wide."

Kat asks, "Louisa, what about Marco?"

"Marco is about 8 inches and 3 and 1\2 at the head and 4 inches at the base." Louisa blushed.

Louisa turns to Lyn. "How big is Chet?"

Lyn shakes her head and grins. "You know what they say about black men, well Chet has nothing to fear. He is 9 inches and 2 and 1\4 inch wide."

Lyn looked at Charlotte and Anna.

They both say, "Don't even ask some things are better left unknown."

AJ shuddered slightly. "Thanks Ma" She says with a grin.

"Dixie girl, How big is Kelly?" Lyn asked.

"Kelly is 8 inches long and 3 and 1\2 inches wide. Joe is 9 inches long and only 2 inches wide. Both are skilled lovers."

The wives look stunned. Charlotte finds her voice first. "You slept with Joe before you started dating Kel? She asked.

"No", Dixie responds, "Kel, Joe and I are involved."

Anna stares at her, "Both. Together?"

Dixie nods. "We are involved in a loving relationship for almost 10 years now."

Jo asks in wonder, "How did you keep it a secret this long."

"Jo, they have been involved in one form or another since I have known them. Uncle Joe explained it to my mom saying that separate they weren't whole but Kel and Dix were unable to hold the relationship together by themselves. Joe stabilizes the relationship."

Joe and Kel come up on the patio. Each kiss her cheek. The ladies blush and are giving them appraising looks. "You told them didn't you?" Kel asks.

Tami says in defense of Dixie, "We were talking and it just accidentally came out."

"It's okay. Are you all alright with this?" Joe asked in concern.

The ladies all blush and nod. Joe and Kel leave them chuckling.

Hank calls out, "Chows On."

The ladies go into the house and return laden with salads, deserts and drinks.

Hank brings a plate over to AJ then sits beside her as they eat.

Hank is a very content man. All my family under one roof. Then he looks at AJ, not all my family, her men are missing because of injuries. He shakes his head to clear the picture of AJ laying hurt
in a fire. "It looked like you were having a good conversation. What were you talking about?"

AJ smirks and says, "Sex! Specifically about our sex life and how good you are in bed."

Hank begins to cough, choking on the bite of hamburger he had just taken.

Johnny and Roy started for the patio.

Hank stopped them and turns to AJ, "What did you say?" Hank asked.

" I told them the truth that you are the best lover I have ever had and size wise your well above average." Hank starts to laugh hysterically.

All the ladies blush.

"Dixie told them about her and Kel and Joe." AJ says before tasting the coleslaw.

"Is everyone okay with it?" Hank asked.

"Oh, Yes. It turned them on." AJ says.

"Do you think?" Hank asks.

"Nap time should be fun. We should insist that everyone go to their rooms to rest around 3:00." AJ suggests. "You are evil that's why I love you. How can we insist that everyone go rest?" Hank asks looking at AJ for inspiration.

"Well we are having a late night with the fireworks and the kids have been playing most of the morning. Since lunch was late, we'll have dinner at 7:00 so if they rest for a couple of hours, everyone can swim until dinner. What do you think?" AJ asks.

With a grin Hank replies, "Sounds like a plan."

After everything is cleaned up, Hank suggest that everyone go nap or at least rest up for the evenings activities. The children grumble and try to hide their yawns.

Hank picked up AJ, from the wheelchair, and gentle laid her on the teal coverlet.

After Mikey kisses AJ, Hank escorts him to the boys room.

After putting him in his sleeping bag, Hank kisses his forehead.

Walking down the hallway an occasional moan or groan can be heard.

"AJ, you were right. We have a houseful of horny couples."

"Hank, my jeans are too tight. Can you do something about it?"

AJ says as she squirms on the bed.

"Well now I might need some help maybe Mike could give me a hand."

"Hank," AJ exclaimed, "I am shocked at your suggestion. I'm sure that you have the right equipment for the job."

Hank's loving brown eyes travel down AJ's squirming body. His eyes become passion darkened as he cups the growing bulge in his jeans. "God, you are so beautiful." Hank groans. With shaking
hands he unsnapped her jeans and slowly unzips them. Mindful of the soreness of her bruises, he carefully pulls them off AJ's long shapely legs.

AJ sits up to pull off her shirt and gasps.

"Remember, no strenuous activity. I know you don't do passive well but lay back and enjoy." Hank says as he steps back and slowly pulls his shirt from his pants. He slowly unbuttons his shirt to music only he can hear and flings it at her. His hands stroke his chest as he sways. He quickly takes his jeans off.

AJ's breath comes in heavy pants. "Please Hank." she calls out as again she attempts to sit up and grab Hank. She gasps and shouts, "Damn it," in her frustration.

Hank walks to the window and takes the tiebacks down leaving a three inch gap in the curtains. Walking back to the bed, he leans down and says, "You will lay back and let me love you!"

AJ's left eyebrow almost disappears into her bangs. "Is there something you want to tell me? Some hidden kink that needs to be expressed?"

Hank smiles as his eyes dance with mischief. "Occasionally, a little Erotic Power Exchange can be fun. Are you up to the challenge?"

"I accept your challenge Henry Martin Stanley!" She declares.

"Can you lay back and relax? Letting me play with your fantastic body? Allowing me to take you to new heights of pleasure?" Hank whispered. After looping the silken tie backs, he ties her wrists to the headboard. He then ties her right ankle to the footboard and elevates her left ankle cast on a pillow .

"Are you comfortable?" He asks.

"Please Hank, I need you." AJ declares. Her hazel eyes turning emerald green with desire. "I am your plaything, do anything you wish to me. Please, sir take your pleasure from me."

Hanks breath hitches and his cock rises to full erection. "You are not allowed to talk. You can make all those delightful carnal sounds but no talking."

AJ nods.

"So beautiful." He sighs. Reaching under her head, he releases her hair. The deep rich burgundy is highlighted with copper tones from the afternoon sun. Hank fans out her hair as he kisses the abrasion on her forehead. He licks and kisses the bruise on her left cheek. His hands continue to stroke up and down her arms stopping at the ties. Hank licks her lips and demands entrance. He plunders her mouth, sucking on her tongue with a growing hunger. He nips along her jaw and neck to her clavicle. Hank draws back as he lightly runs his hands down her arms to her chest. He runs just the finger tips over her nipples, as he returns to nip and kiss her neck. As AJ's nipples harden under his feather light touch, Hank carefully bites down on the skin above her clavicle. AJ squeals. Hank sucks and licks at the forming bruise satisfied with his mark he growls deep within his chest.

"Are you ready for me?" Hank asks as his hands glide over her taunt abdomen to her sweet fragrant pussy. "I can smell you?" He says as he takes a nipple in his mouth. His tongue worries the bud of flesh. He alternates between sucking and biting. His fingers part her labia as he plunges two fingers inside her. The walls of her vagina clamp down on his fingers, as his thumbs her clit with sweet seductive circles.

AJ whimpers as he takes his mouth from the dusty red nipple and settled on its mate. Her hips undulate in an attempt to encourage him to go faster.

Hank chuckles, "Relax, we have a long way to go."

Her control finally broke. "Now, please Hank." She begs.

"Ah, Ah, Ah, what were your instructions, my pet?" Hank demands in his command voice. His hands continue to pump in and out of her pleasure passage.

AJ skin was already flushed with desire, now awash with embarrassment . "UM. No talking, Sir. I could make all the delightful ( blushing harder) carnal sound but No Talking, Sir."

"Very good." Hank purrs. With on final deep thrust of his fingers he removes them. Catching AJ's eyes and holding them as he puts his fingers to her mouth. "You've made them dirty. Lick them clean."

Hank orders. AJ groans, as Hank runs his fingers over her lips. "AJ suck them."

She opens her mouth licking and sucking his fingers.

"Now, I'll remind you what happens when you disobey and displease me, my pet." Hank picks up the last tieback. Hank lovingly caresses the end which has a tassel of tiny fringe. With his left hand he parts her bright red lips and drags the fringe over her distended clit. Sitting back he doubles the tie pulling it taunt and with a flick of his wrist, he lashes the swollen and slightly
parted nether lips.

The muscles in AJ's strong thighs ripple as a growl of desire immerges from her chest. A sound so primal that Hank's cock jumps.

"Tell me, my pet, how many lashes should you get?"

AJ's passion dilated eyes are unfocused. Her head thrashes back and forth. A fine sheen of sweat causes her tan skin to glimmer in the light. AJ tries to talk but only her lips move. Licking her lips to moisten her dry mouth and throat. Finally in a harsh whisper she croaks, "It is as you desire, Sir."

"Since this is your first offense, I will not be harsh. You will receive three quick lashes." Which he delivers.

AJ's eyes fasten on his blood red drooling cock.

Hank leans forward to sooth her labia with soft gentle licks and kisses. He slurps up the flood of her desire. Then, without out thought, as his will breaks, he moved into place and rams his rigid
sword of flesh into AJ's hot wet sheath and in a fury set out to slay her raging desire.

A quiet howl is pulled from AJ with Hanks savage mastery. Her ribs no longer pained her as her need burned like a raging inferno of lust. AJ bites down on Hank's shoulder with a bruising intensity.

Her hands raking the air in frustration at her inability to claw and rake her nails down Hank's vulnerable back.

Both were lost in the moment.

Neither noticed the stranger looking in the window. Hank pistons in and out of AJ as he savagely kisses her. Breathing becomes a luxury now as they climb the plateau of their passion. Hank growls with each thrust and AJ moans counterpoint on the withdrawal. Each jarring thrust is met with clamping muscles and spurts of moisture.

"OH GOD", Hank groans, "So good."

"Now Hank." AJ yowls as their orgasm takes them.

Hank thrusts hard one last time and explodes. Hank's arms will no longer hold him up as he falls atop AJ. Moments or hours later as blood again flows to his brain, he rolls to AJ's side as he reaches up and releases her arms.

AJ cries softly.

Hank watches in horror. "Alex did I hurt you? I'm sorry. Please forgive me."

AJ is shaking her head. "I have never felt like this before. So loved and cared for. I thought I was breaking into pieces in the most intense orgasm, I have ever felt. I love you! Next time it's
my turn."

Hank chuckles, "I look forward to that."

AJ snuggles next to Hank and goes quickly to sleep.

Hank is almost asleep when he sees movement at the window. He turns to look and sees nothing. He quickly follows AJ to sleep.

*

Mike slowly licks up Tami's quivering thighs. He nips and licks ever nearer to her apex. "Who would you like to be shared with?" Mike asked.

Tami moans, "I would like Hank to share our bed.

Mike shows his surprise. "Why?" Mike asked.

"Hank is strong, commanding, sensitive and caring. Sounds a lot like you, stud." Tami says.

Mike parts Tami's labia and pushes two fingers in her love tunnel as he licks her clit.

Tami thrust against his hand as she molds her breast and rubs her nipples between her fingers.

Mike plunges his fingers in faster and Tami groans as she orgasm. Mike licks his fingers as he crawls up her body. His hard cock in front of her face. "Suck me Baby." Mike sways his cock back and forth leaving his pearly pre-cum as a lip gloss.

Her pink tongue licks the pre-cum from her lips and stabs at his slit.

A primal groan escapes Mike's throat as he is suddenly up ended and lands on his back.

Tami slithers between his legs and swallows his hot throbbing cock. She hums as her head bobs up and down in a madding rhythm. Mike pushes up into his beautiful wife's mouth. Her blue eyes shining in lust for him.

His movements become more urgent as he groans, "Wait, Stop. I'm going to cum."

Tami sucks harder and Mikes orgasm gushes down her throat as she greedily swallows all he has to give.

Mike pulls her up for a kiss as they lay side by side Mike chuckles, "Hank Huh?"

*

Roy is laying on his back as he watches Jo sink down on his penis. He cries out as her dripping hot pussy swallows him. "Jo, if we were to invite anyone into our bed who would it be?"

With out any time to think Jo responded, "What about Johnny?" as she slowly rides Roy's Cock.

"Who would you invite?" she asks Roy.

"Dixie." Roy answers. "Gods, Roy, you just got bigger. Come on hose jockey put out my fire!"

Roy lunges and Jo finds herself on her back as he plunges faster.

"Harder, Please Roy." Jo moans.

Roy slides Jo off the edge of the bed so her back is on the floor.

Changing the angle of his thrust. Jo calls out, "Yes. Yes. Fuck Yes. UHN. UHN," as her orgasm takes her.

Roy helps Jo to the side of bed and has her kneel.

As he stands by the edge he quickly coats his fingers with KY gel, and prepares his wife. Roy pushes his penis into her dark passage and pumps his finger into her love canal. He slowly and steadily builds the pace. Until with a final deep thrust of his hips he cums deep inside of her as she gushes over his fingers. They fall limp onto the bed.

*

Johnny reaches for Kat's shoulders as he begins to message them. "Kat, your so tense. You need a stress reliever."

"Oh, Johnny, my love." She purrs.

They kiss passionately as Johnny's hands continue their message.

Kat's thick black hair sways back and forth above his hands. "I bought you something." He says as he goes to his bag. He pulls out two packages, one the size of a medium shirt box and the other a plastic wrapped bundle.

"Take this and put it on." Johnny orders.

Kat rushes to the bathroom. He hears Kat say, "What in God's name? Oh." She sashays out in a studded red cup less leather bra and black crotch less panties. Each nipple is adorned with nipple clamps that have a fine chain connected them to her clit ring. "Johnny," She sighs softly, "thank you."

"Assume the position." Johnny orders.

She sinks gracefully to her knees and places her hands behind her neck. She gasps in surprise when her full milk laden breast surge forward pulling the chain taut causing the clit ring to be tugged.

He walks around her admiring her new gifts. God I love this woman he thinks.

"You may undress me." He purrs.

Kat gracefully stands and reaches for him.

Johnny intercepts her hands. "You may undress me with your teeth." He corrects.

She blushes but does as he says. She slowly manipulate each button with her agile tongue and teeth.

He shrugs off his shirt as he caresses his chest. He quickly unsnaps his jeans.

Kat has a tear running down her cheek in acknowledgement of his thoughtfulness. She pauses as she mouths his growing bulge.

"That's one." He tells her gentle.

With a smile she takes the zipper tag between her teeth and pulls down.

Johnny hisses as her chin caresses his cock. He wiggles out of his pants and stands before her in a black leather thong.

She breathes in the musty scent of him and the scent of warm leather. She moans. Taking the side piece in her mouth she pulls as the snaps release the thong settles on the floor at his feet. Kat
nuzzles his penis.

Johnny states darkly, "That's two."

She peers up at him from under her bangs.

"Spread eagle on the bed." He orders.

Kat enthusiastically complies.

Johnny applies sturdy leather wrist and ankle restraints. Stepping back he admires his work. He reaches for the sack and pulls out a cock ring.

Kat moans as she realizes she is in for a long session with her creative husband.

Johnny opens a small jar and quickly applies a small amount of its contents to her moist pussy, paying close attention to her hardened clit and labia.

Kat gasps as she feels her labia and vaginal tissue begin to warm and tingle.

Johnny watches as Kat moans. The warmth slowly becomes hotter and the tingle becomes an itch.

Johnny stands back stroking his cock with the contents of another small jar.

Quickly her pussy is red and dripping for the insistent heat and itching. Her head thrashes back and forth her legs quiver as she strains against the restraint trying to ease the unyielding itching.
She is reduced to whimpers and finally begs, "Please, Please, Please.." becoming her mantra.

Johnny sinks his cock into her as she hisses at the sensation of being penetrated by a cold bar of steel. "you feel so cold."

Johnny smirks and begins to enthusiastically scratch her itch.

Kat squeals as she feels the thin chain being pulled.

The evil look in her husbands eyes makes thoughts of anything but her hot itching pussy and the cold feel of Johnny's cock that mysteriously pulls on her clit chain. Johnny releases the clit chain
as they both climax.

He releases the restraints as he states, "Shower now."

The sensation of itching and heat had abated. They step into the shower and Johnny gently washes her abused honey pot and breasts.

He purrs, "Lean against the wall."

She bends at the waist.

Johnny gently enters her rear passage and begins to slow and gentle pace. As his thrust gain momentum, he reaches around to tug on her clit ring bringing them to orgasm. Sated they climb into bed.

"Was it what you needed?" Johnny asks tenderly.

"Thank you. I'm the luckiest woman in the world." Kat sighs.

*

Chet had not gotten a foot from the closed door before Lyn jumped him.

She pushes him against the door and unzips his jeans. Lyn swallows his cock.

"My God woman." Chet cries out as she pumps her mouth up and down his stiff meat.

Her deep brown eyes devour the sight of him leaning against the door with his pants at half mast. His head thrown back and the muscles of his neck straining.

"Uhh. Uhh." Chet moans as he cums.

She smacks her lips as she allows him to kick off his pants and rip off his shirt.

Chet undresses his beautiful cocoa skinned wife. Her curly black mound glistens with moisture. Chet pushes her back onto the bed.

She pulls herself up the bed.

Chet settles between her silken thighs. His tongue parts her neither lips. He enthusiastically eats his wife's muff. "You taste so good." he says before stabbing his tongue into her and drinking her
essence.

"Yes, eat me. My hot Irish stud."

Chet plunges three fingers into her love canal and yells, "Cum for me, my love."

A resonant cry tells him that she has reached release. He waits until the spasms around his fingers have stopped before he settles his cock into place. He surges into her portal and thrust brutally into her.

Lyn urges him on, "Harder baby. Yes give me all you have to give."

They climax together.

Laughing Chet says, "Woman, you'll be the death of me."

*

Marco kissed his wife with all the love and need he felt.

Louisa reclines on the bed with her six month swollen belly exposed for Marco to see.

He leans down and caresses her abdomen, "Hello chica. You are so beautiful."

Louisa blushes, "I feel as big as a horse."

"No! you are caring a part of you and me. How could I not love and desire you." Marco tells her.

Louisa smiles. He helps her to her knees and Marco takes her doggie style. "Oh Yes," Marco. It feels so wonderful."

"Louisa your so hot and tight and wet. I want to keep you pregnant. Your so sexy. Let's have five." Marco said.

"Marco this is not the time for this discussion." She moaned with each hard thrust. "Marco. It feels so good. Give it to me."

Marco is straining for his release. He rubs Louisa's clit and as she cums, her muscles milking him pushed him over the edge.

*

Anna and Martin hold each other as they discuss the events of the morning.

"At first I was shocked but they do indeed seem happy." Anna says.

"Should I be worried." Martin teased.

"No, stud puppy. Your man enough for me." Anna stated.

Martin plays with her breasts, "I've often wondered if you are content with our sex life?"

"Marty, I have never wanted or wished for anyone else. Although I have thought of jumping Mike once or twice."

Martin stares then he sees the glint of humor in her shining violet eyes. His penis pushes against her leg. He rolls on top of her as she wraps her legs around his hips. She pulls him to her.

He groans as he sinks into her. "You are as tight and hot as the day I married you."

"I love you!! Now shut up and fuck me." Anna demands.

Martin thrusts into her and moans. Slowly building the pace until he is pounding her. As she cums he hold steady deep in her.

As her muscles unclench he resumes his rhythm and again brings her to the edge of orgasm and he slows his thrusts.

"Bastard." She says. He chuckles.

Again and again he brings her to the edge but denies her release.

His control begins to crumble and he pushes their desire higher and with a final thrust pushes them into orgasm.

*

Charlotte stands with her back to her husband, "Two men at one time." In a note of wonder in her voice. "Jealous?" Vic asks.

"We've tried everything a normal healthy inquisitive sexual being can do. Hell no, I'm to selfish to share you again."

Vic kisses Charlotte passionately. They shed their clothes and as Charlotte lays at the top of the bed. They settle into a 69.

"Ready?" He asks.

She smiles at Vic and licks her lips.

Vic slides his cock into her mouth as his head dips to lick her soaking muff. All that was heard were slurping noises and moans.

They each climaxed together.

Victor pulls her close. "Love you, sweetheart."

Sleepily Charlotte replies, "I love you, Big Guy."

*

Kel stripped off his clothes as Joe removes Dix's. Kel steps forward to kiss her.

They watch Joe undress and settle on a chair by the bed.

Dixie steps up to straddle his lap facing forward as she hungrily kisses Kel.

He fondles her heavy firm breast. Kel sucks on her plump rose colored nipples and rubs her clit as she slides down Joe's cock.

As she rides Joe, Kelly licks her exposed clit. She throws her head back exposing her neck to Joe's kisses and nips. Dixie circles her hips as she raises and lowers.

Joe grabs her hips and begins to pump frantically into her. His need overtaking them both. Joe climaxes as Dix thrashes frantically in the throes of her orgasm.

Kel lifts Dix and lays her upon the bed, mounting her and quickly setting a bruising pace. His desire blinding in its intensity. His orgasm roars through him leaving him rung out and limp.

Joe pulls his lovers to him giving each a kiss before falling to sleep.

*

Hank and AJ are the first ones up. They fix several snack trays and were preparing fifteen pounds of barbecued Beef Brisket which was returned to the fridge for cooking later. The breeze that was coming in the window caused AJ's hair to fan out behind her in spiral curls.

Hank kisses her as he hears someone coming down the stairs.

Mike and Tami enter the kitchen.

AJ now dressed in a red, white and blue spaghetti strapped halter top and blue hot pants, has noticeable bruises on the left side of her body and a large hickey over her clavicle bearing witness to Hank's passion.

Hank is dressed in a blue muscle shirt and a red pair of shorts.

His left shoulder sports a large bite mark.

"Did you have a nice rest?" AJ asks.

Tami blushes. Her fair skin is highlighted by the black bikini top and blue shorts.

Mike, who is dressed in a red tank top and red shorts, says, "Yes. It was quite refreshing."

Roy enters the kitchen dressed in a blue LAFD t-shirt and matching shorts.

Jo is wearing a blue jean halter top and cut offs.

Jen is dressed in her color, of choice, pink. Her pink short set is just adorable.

Chris and JR are both wearing cut offs with no shirts.

Mikey stumbles in rubbing the sleep from his eyes. His rainbow t-shirt and shorts highlight his tanned skin. "Mama, what do we have for a snack?" he asked.

Hank pulls several trays of meats and cheeses, vegetables and fruit from the cooler and places an assortment of breads and crackers on the wet bar.

AJ fixes his snack plate adding a glass of milk.

Mikey eats quietly while sitting on AJ's lap.

His blond hair is tussled. His sleepy hazel eyes watch everyone as they settle around the huge old wooden kitchen table.

Devon dressed in a white shorts stumbles in behind his mother.

Lyn is wearing a white halter and hip hugging shorts. Her cocoa skin color standing out in contrast to the white. Chet limps into the kitchen in his "Kiss Me I'm Irish" t-shirt and matching shorts.

Marco and Louisa have matching olive drab short set.

Johnny is dressed like Roy.

Kat is wearing a black halter with a large silver studded heart on it. Her black short also sport twin silver studded hearts on the pockets.

RJ is dressed in a New York Yankees baseball one-sy.

Judy and Joy wander in in matching red sarongs over their swimming suits.

Dixie is wearing a red bikini top and matching red shorts.

Kel and Joe are sporting white sleeveless t-shirts and cut offs.

After everyone has snacked Hank informs them that in an hour they are free to swim.

The boys start building a huge sand castle with Johnny's and Marco's help.

The girls put on suntan lotion and lay out on beach towels. Music plays softly on the breeze.

The adults discuss the news, weather and gossip.

Soon it's time to swim and the pool explodes into splashing fun. AJ reads throughout the afternoon.

Hank prepares the grill at 5:30 for the brisket.

By 7:00, everyone is hungry and ready to eat.

The ladies carry out the salads, chips and sodas.

They eat leisurely enjoying each other company at peace with life.

Soon after dinner the sky has darkened enough that the fireworks display which was put on by the whole beach community. Soon the splashes of colors erupting in a dazzling display. For two hours they watch mesmerized by the burst of colors. Each lost in memories. When the last splash of color and noise fades from the darkened sky they applaud their approval and happily head into bed.

The air is heavy with humidity and sulfur. "Let's close up the house and turn on the air conditioner." Hank suggests.

Everyone falls asleep with memories of burst of colors, laughter and a childlike feeling of wonder and awe.

 


The End of Part One.